How does Merkel control the EU if she's only a German stateswoman...

How does Merkel control the EU if she's only a German stateswoman? I understand Germany is the strongest economy in the EU, but how is she able to back up all her threats about refugee quotas etc.? Is the fear more that she sets a precedent with her open door policy/once they get into Germany they can bleed into other nations?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Structural_Funds_and_Cohesion_Fund
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joachim_Sauer
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Germany is still occupied by the Allies, she had to come to America to legally be at her position.
She can do what she does because the upper echelons know she is a U.S. puppet, with U.S. power behind her. That does a lot to strong arm adversaries out and indoctrinate allies in.

Memes aside can you answer my question?

Where the fuck does this retarded meme even come from?
Germany is the EU's cash cow, nothing more.

Merkel is a descendent of a polish jew from the Krakow ghetto.
She is under the same ZOG control as is the rest of Western Europe. Just a sock puppet for a giant kosher hydra whose body is in USA. And since they are still under occupation they have nothing else to do.

Same as that EU law about the work day increase in France that their government just accepted as soon as it arrived in the mail withouth consulting any of their citizens.

The East is now revolting and trying to reform but considering how Soviet the EU is it's probably to be sunk.
Unless Western Europe uncuck themselves.

She came to America to legally be at her position? When did she come to America and to what capacity did they validate her authority?

Merkel is not really control of anything. She is just a spokesperson for the jews.
The refugee crisis began when she made a promise that any Syrian would get asylum in Germany. She has to keep into that promise so she can boost her image, maybe get a peace prize or bullshit like that. She does not have children, the only thing that matters to her at this point is her career and the money she makes.

Dude you are fucking ignorant as shit, just do a google search and stop begging for people to spoonfeed you basic facts then calling them out when they surprise you

Go fuck yourself you god damned faggot.

Thanks for this push in the right direction.

He's right though. These questions are very basic and aren't deserving of their own thread. That you don't realize the EU is an arm of the USGOV means you're like the babe who just opened his eyes for the first time. Lurk more and/or ask in Deutchpol as I'm sure you'd get more specific responses there.

Do your own research you lazy piece of shit, I'd bet my left nut your unemployed. Human garbage

Are you retarded?

Get real, asshole.

In other words I was right ahahahahahha

Just kys welfare nigger

You faggots realize that this is a slide thread, right?

Yes.

minwageslave calls me a welfare nigger for wanting to educate myself on the relationship between Merkel, the EU and the USGOV (apparently).

If you want to learn read a fucking book and stop looking to be spoonfed in every aspect of your life you pathetic leech on society.

She is part of the globalist machine forged by the United States.
If something happens to her, there are plenty of identical people ready to take her place.
She is not in charge and she is not a unique dictator.

Please take a firearm and insert it into your anus and kill yourself, faggot.

Well, that's a given for basically any western leader. I always see her heralded as the figurehead for the cultural and national destruction of Western Europe via rapefugees.

Good comparison to a hydra. I did not know about that law being passed in France. Do you think another eastern bloc is imminent or do you think those former Soviet states will somehow become compatible with the Eurozone states while still maintaining their stances on refugees and border policy?

I lurk this pretty often, but not as often as I ought to/would without a job. My eyes are open, just crusted over. I am genuinely curious, although I understand (>>6786885)
this is a slide thread for the board and many people on it. I still hold on to the belief that there is another person on here besides me who does not have the faculty or resources to efficiently research it and will benefit from this thread, though.

So this is literally career politics, as we know, and not an authentic humanism or nationalism. I know that, it's glaringly obvious by watching MSM. If she's just the bedpan for people to shit in while the JEWS move the chess pieces, why do people post about her more than Juncker?

That's stupidly simplistic. The idea that Holla Forums would admonish somebody for not understanding things when your explanation is so oversimplified is a god damned joke.

Seriously, this has to be shill disinfo. Nobody who actually lives here is this ignorant and simplistic.

Shill priorities are incredibly predictable:

Stop flow of information from ourselves to new people.
Stop any talk of us leaving the site to spread information.

These are the ideas that get the heaviest shitposting.
"Spoonfeeding" is a shill's meme.

Merkels power emits from the fact that Germany's economy is the only one that is doing well in Europe. Germany pays the most into the EU and therefore has the greater leverage. In addition he has aligned herself with the IMF which, with the European central banks has the common goal of having a (((Financially stable EU))). To see this team in action just look at Greece and how they are walking all over that country in the name of debt collection.

She's doing the bidding of whoever set up the agenda to destroy white countries.
SPOILER: it's the kikes.

"where should I come to make people tell me about things that can be looked up with one google search and aren't buried whatsoever" = redpilling?

Get a job, you're trash.

Engage your brain.

I dont think you realize that germany is a US occupied country.

there have been US nukes in germany, in US bases since the end of ww2. They aren't even decreasing them, just recently they added even more nukes

meanwhile the german goverment is not allowed to have any nukes, only to ask the US if its okay to use theirs, which they can simply refuse to do.

To follow up on this.
Very recently our Parliament asked for removal of those nukes and the Murican government said gtfo and modernized them, very likely with German tax money.
Also ask yourself why they shipped 5.000t ammunition to their bases in Germany this year. :^)

It actually makes a fourth reich almost impossible to build, unless somehow all the nukes are removed before the uprising starts.

Nukes are already nearly impossible to shoot down when fired from across half the world, what the fuck do you do when they are fired from your own goddamn country? you are gonan get blown up before you can notice

Correct me if i'm wrong but wasn't Merkel an east German? wasn't she in the DDR government too?

(((₪)))

As has been explained countless times already, the EU is ruled by Washington. Read what Ambrose Evans Pritchard has written on the matter.

Regarding Merkel….As evidenced by one of Black Pigeon Speaks videos, Merkel is a puppet of George Soros or rather of one of his Open Society think-tanks (ESI).

Also read the German Constitution, how the German Chancellor and President are elected and how the Parliament works.

If you wanna see another shit show and learn why so many Germans don't care about important issues, look how the Öffentlich Rechtlicher Rundfunk(state media) in Germany operates.

And if you can stop vomiting after that, look why and how video games and movies are censored in Germany and how they can use that to censor any other topic they want.

This.

Why would I write a dissertation for someone who can't be arsed to do one google search? If you don't think that condensing our relationship with the EU down to them asking how high when we say jump then I don't know what to tell you. Simplistic? Sure. Accurate? You betcha.

what's with the nigger image?

This is how the EU works: rich countries pay, poor countries obey. For all their bitching and moaning, the Greeks complied with the austerity measures when they were shown the door. Refugee quotas are just another such "requirement". Most EU countries are afraid to leave the EU, particularly because of the financial turmoil in the transition period, and also because of the long-term effects of losing access to such a large unified market. For poor EU countries these effects would be far worse than for wealthy ones, because they would be seen as far riskier countries for investment outside of the EU. And they would lose access to all the gibsmedat:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Structural_Funds_and_Cohesion_Fund

That's so fucked.
Hasn't BPS been called out for being controlled opposition?

Damn dude, you're great. I'll definitely be looking into these things.

Hahaha, this is basically how I expect google to filter the things I look for.

I didn't ask for a dissertation you ass. You're not really conducive to anything. Close up shop and kill yourself.

Thanks for better insight. I had some knowledge on the fucked idea on this after watching Greece crumble.

I'll kill myself when you get a job
(which is never, lol)
you're trash kid

Remember, 1st post is always a shill

I wrote it think anons would be smart enough to know the nose. I forgot to include his history of banking and ethno-genetic etc etc.

The US = United States of Israel

the fact that you think America's policies are disjoint from Israels makes me think YOU are the shill here sonny boy

She is a figurehead. EU is controlled by euro jewish congress and other shit like that.

Also know that she was a Chem student and a member of the Communist party in Eastern Germany.

Which could mean that she was under some experimentation with LSD ala MKUltra but even more gruesome.
She said that the refugees were her "vision" and she isn't backing down.
Which, as some Germanons said was very unusual for her since she is pretty much a pussy that turns as the wind blows when it comes to other matters.

Why this change? Maybe some kind of trigger that sent her into "MUST GET THESE REFUGEES TO FEEL GOOD" mode.
Or she was raped by packed by a pack of arabs while tripping and she wants it so bad.

She's probably a dyke since >no children, short hair and all those suits. These kinds of experiment fuck up your sexual orientation and psyche.
Notice the vacant stare on her young pics and her fondness for the wild bull dyke when in vicinity. If you google more it will be very obvious.

She is too much of a pawn to let her know the whole plan so they just tie her to ther masters via mind manipulation.

Yes, but [REDACTED] keeps shilling it here.

this is retarded

this is even more retarded.

Germany isn't the largest economy in the EU – it IS the economy of the EU. Germany would basically own Europe right now if it wasn't for the EU redistributive programs and the centrally controlled (rather than German controlled) currency.

Germany has (for all intents and purposes) no military and is full of US bases. It therefore has to kowtow to US interests. Don't listen to these conspiracy nuts who say that the German politicians are literally picked by the US presidents or whatever. There are a myriad of ways to manipulate democracies that aren't top-down dark-smoky-room conspiracies.

This makes much more sense to me. I do, however, enjoy entertaining the ideas of the conspiracy nuts…

This is all circumstantial evidence on one hand, and on the other MKULTRA LSD pow-wows do really warp people beyond repair if done in excess. I can totally see this argument holding some weight as a characterization of why she does the things she does, but not much more than that.

You're not wrong.

Germany effectively surrendered its military in return for US protection/occupation this gives them the backing of the largest military in the world plus the largest EU economy. If you look at issues Europe has faced the US has consistently sided with the Germans over the French. This makes them the De-facto leader of the EU.

oh great, the MKULTRA dopes are here, it was only a matter of time. Like flies to a pile of shit (i.e. this thread)

how do i hold all this tinfoil

A country that can't even protect its own women isn't in control of jack diddly shit, lmao

The point still stands, if she was a dead-head in her youth she's irrefutably fucked up now.

HAHA

She doesn't, except in British minds.

So if we triggered the EU paid shill then there's something on this.

Of course.
There's no evidence for it beyond observation of her and other victims.
These things were prepared for a long time since Calergi and she was propelled into power the same way Obama was. Their little experiments are the first generation but they will have to do.

Paid shill? m8 I wish, then I could sit on my ass all day and post dumb shit on 8ch instead of going to work, a bit like you.

She doesn't control shit, it's just Britbong fearmongering because you can't point out the kikes.

If Germany is that weak then what does that make the rest of the Euros who are even weaker then them?

theyre poorer, not necessarily weaker. lets see shitskins try that shit in eastern europe and see what happens

And what are you doing so rabidly for 5 hours now Mr. (11)Sage?
You are monitoring this thread and trying to misdirect it. Certainly not for free.
Send someone a bit brighter and subtle.
Also, hang yourself Achmed.

I'm spending my evening defending the internet from lazy degenerates like you, not that its any of your fucking business you little snot, how about you sort your own shit life out and get a job before worrying about others

Is your dad proud of you monitoring lazy degenerates on a North Korean Dear Leader painting forum for your neetbux?
Instead of doing a productive and satisfying job? And raising a family?
TBH you should just kill yourself and spare your parents the embarrassment.
Send me your shekel account so I can pay for the rope Moshe.

You cant "troll" me with such a shit attempt kid, try harder. Or better yet stop taking the dole and get a job you parasite.

Pretty much anyone who comes near any actual power in Germany is hand picked by "transatlantic" networks that function as a intermediary between US elites/the deep state and German politics.
Even the communist party knows which side the bread is buttered on and was signalling the US that, despite some misgivings, they would be on board with any foreign policy initiatives presented to them. This comes straight from the diplomatic cables leaked by Wikileaks a few years back.

Fuck off, normalfag. Found a business instead.

This user knows what's up. Most people haven't the slightest clue just how much Germany is controlled by "Atlanticist" networks, think tanks and policy groups. They ceertainly mask themselves well - don't fall for the ploy of the Evil German.

Merkel doesn't control shit. She's a crypto low-level drone from the commie bloc who positioned herself to seem like the best option for the job of figurehead to her full-blooded masters who make her seem like a power through systemic collusion so that people don't go looking for the jew behind the curtain.

Nice avatar, faggot.

HEIL HITLER

Reported

this is weak shilling

nothing because almost everyone in eastern europe has fled to western europe so they dont have to be prostitutes

Merkel is a lackey.
She and the EU are controlled by anglokikes, the occupation never ended.

She has a doctorate in Physical chemistry and worked as a research scientist and physicist, thats a different field from normal chemistry, so no LSD or MKultra based on that.

Its very unusual for her, because previously she stated that the Multicultural Society in Germany has failed and pushed for Laws that forced the Immigrants before the Immigrant flood to do more to integrate and assimilate into the German Society or to fuck off.

She is married to Joachim Sauer, German quantum chemist and full professor at the Humboldt University of Berlin.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joachim_Sauer

Sauer has two sons from a previous marriage.

Not true, Germany had to accept France's concept of the Euro, because the USA was against the German reunification.

Naming these networks and their influence is slightly below naming the jew in social destructiveness, largely because it exposes the nature of modern Germany as a colony essentially run by US deep state.

USA, Israel, and West Europe have it. Russia is losing their mind.

(check)

Not sure about that. Any source?

You're right, mentioning this (actually quite verifiable) topic immediately gets you in the conspiracy nut corner.

Transparent shilling. MKULTA in its different iterations is actually one of the best-documented operations/projects. Literally dozens of well-sourced monographies.

She was about mid-level in the GDR hierarchy, although never in the Stasi itself, according to my father (who was quite involved in the "resistance" around Wende times).

Merkel got rid off her enemies in her party (CDU) years ago. At the last grand party meeting the traitors left were applauding for 10 minutes. Felt like North Korea.
Also the other parties like SPD (nick name: Sharia Partei Deutschland), LINKE (Lefties; direct follower of SED, main party in FDR, just renamed) and Bündnis 90/Grüne (Greens) are actively and shamelessly promoting white genocide.
Also we are still occupied by our "allies", namely the US.
Our last hope is the God Emperor bc he has to remove the 40000 US-soldiers so we can remove kebab finally.
Time is running away. 2 million rapefugees in 2015 alone. My hometown looks more like Mogadishu every day. If the removal starts you are free to come and have some fun helping us to remove fucking kebab. For ever!

HEIL HITLER!

Thank you everybody to contributing to my thread so far. Shills and assholes can bite me.

Very interesting material;

Are these "Atlanticist" networks, think-tanks and policy groups a mix of NGO and official bodies? I want to start digging, and I remember reading about Soros's 187+ foundations and organizations he funds to basically edit the narrative.

While she is all of those things, and there is an OZ behind a curtain somewhere, she definitely does seem to have some direct influence over her "peers".

lol fair enough

We both know how retarded your statement was, because they're already resisting it.

It's insane how in school an American is taught the occupation basically ended with the fall of the Berlin wall (in weak weak weak summary).

All interesting facts, but the LSD point wasn't that she was developing the chems but actively, willingly participating in the testing.

I didn't know that about the pre-Flood days though. What laws did she pass that you know of? It seems like she's always been very hands-off in the situation.

Joachim Sauer is a cuck as evidenced that she did not take his last name, and by his haircut.

What evidence is there that USA was against German reunification? "Tear down this wall" I thought?

But this is an important thing to do – you cannot be called an anti-Semite unless you go full sperg when naming them.

Remove the soldiers? Explain why him doing that would free the Germans to push out the refugees – even with the Atlanticist enforcers out of the picture, you still have to motivate the government and left-wing to take back their homeland so to speak.

See pics.