Hello everyone. So i am having this household problem...

Hello everyone. So i am having this household problem. Father is an antigun "all guns are bad and noone should have guns" kind of guy and along with mother they both support the notion that niggers are opressed by us the evil white supremacists and that's why they don't triumph , they agree they attributed nothing ever to western civilization but they say that if we didn't opress them after we teached them everything that they would surpass us. Both are kinda redpilled on jews. They say only the zionists and they say that jews are also fanatized against christians , but then say not all jews are bad although all or most are fanatized. They say about the same for muzzies. Their solution to that is them "getting reeducated" out of fanatization ( they never define how they always say "somehow" but killing them would be bad , killing is what they do , we are civilized ). Also along with that. Hitler is bad and the worst white supremacist ever , haven't you seen all the movies and all the holocaust ( proving them that Hollywood is owned by Jews and how Israel benefits kinda ruptured this line of thought of theirs ).

Also
Showed them crime statistics.
user don't split blacks and whites they are all people. Crime statistics were made by white supremacists to promote their race.

What do ?

I am losing all hope at this point

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TVBJ5m3sGfk
archive.is/1KPDm
web.archive.org/web/20150726090351/http://www.crimecouncil.gov.ie/statistics_cri_prison_table8.html
archive.is/OoczY
archive.is/LZbUB
archive.is/H7ei4
archive.is/Rvbpj
archive.is/v2u2J
archive.is/mAgR
archive.is/dPAr4
archive.is/LRe05
archive.is/GJ1Xi
link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s11292-012-9163-y
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886913000470
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

find a better dad or move down south, we don't got any cucks down in dixie

Holla Forums is not your blog, take this question to the QTDTOT or make a thread on Holla Forums

*QTDDTOT

I just need some help man. There must be someone here that can help

Then why is it that Asians are arrested and incarcerated less often than whites for pretty much every crime? (illegal gambling being an exception).

How could FBI crime statistics be the work of white supremacists given who is the president and attorney general?

Also the same suggestions posted in this thread can be used by other anons in order to redpill normies.

I can help you here this is not a blog, this is politics discussion.

Roger that

Watch this.

youtube.com/watch?v=TVBJ5m3sGfk

The third one is the one i sawed them ironically. They say all these are white supremacist sources.

Ireland:

archive.is/1KPDm

web.archive.org/web/20150726090351/http://www.crimecouncil.gov.ie/statistics_cri_prison_table8.html

The United Kingdom:

archive.is/OoczY

archive.is/LZbUB

Canada:

archive.is/H7ei4

archive.is/Rvbpj

Switzerland:

archive.is/v2u2J

Source

archive.is/mAgR

Australia:

archive.is/dPAr4

Saving all that

Those stats come from the Department of Justice.

Are they aware of that?

Yes , they say most is a white supremacist and zionist conspiracy against blacks.

Your parents are cucked.

Godspeed OP.

more stats here
archive.is/LRe05

Well why didn't Obama put an end to this racist conspiracy?

Also they say , they trust no source written by whites or jews.

also OP, show a comparison of Detroit then and now with the videos and demographics then let that sink in.

it is a good red pill for normies.

Asked something similar, but Obama is a Zionist puppet and that means he is in league with white supremacists. forgot to mention , Zionists and white supremacists are in on this together because Jews are white by their standards

archive.is/GJ1Xi

Study concludes police are less likely to shoot blacks:

link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s11292-012-9163-y

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886913000470

At least they vote for Trump over Hillary because Bernie is out of the race

They also support BLM because "it's just blacks fighting against whitey for revenge of all this slavery years"

What's the story there? That looked like some edited photo of Trump he was holding.

Not your blog and I bet you're an underaged piece of shit. Get the fuck out of mommy and daddy's house.

I am 19 and at uni i need to be able to afford that first. A bunch of summer jobs i got is a start trying to save to move out asap

Another autistic teenager tries to convert his family to Nazism. How do these idiots find this site?

At least i am trying to do something dammit. I have no idea what to do but i figured this would be somewhere to start at.

Gain social skills by talking to people about something other than hating minorities. Gain other skills by hard work.

Then, maybe, start spilling the spaghetti.

Not everyone can be red pilled.

Don't feel too bad.

sage because OP is a faggot.

I came across this today. If you can't red pill them on race then use this. Remind them there's no way gun control could possibly work with a open border to a narco-state, so they'd better vote Trump

Holy hell user, you have the easiest job in the world if you're parents are really hip on the JQ. Just show them that jews are responsible for communism, then show them what communism has done through cultural Marxism, and pow, red pilled. The jew pill is usually the hardest for normies to swallow. If they don't like jews, half your work is already done for you. You can even frame it in such a way that makes it look like it agrees with them. Say " yes, blacks are oppressed, but by jews, they need to be in their homeland where they can do what they really want without having to live up to a standard they can never achieve." As for the "white supremacist" bullshit, tell them it isn't about "supremacy", that's a kike lie, but it's about white people being able to have their own countries and way of life.

Come on man, this should be easy.

That's a good idea. I will try to dissasociate white supremacists and zionists in their mind because for them jew=white , and then zionism = white supremacy

Just show them stuff where jews venomously deny being white. Getting them to see jews as not white shouldn't be that hard. Historically they haven't been, scientifically they aren't, and they don't even want to be viewed as white (unless it benefits them of course).

So your parents are in the "so liberal they hate jews" category?

Yes. They are "democrats" (and ironically although "democrats" they talk over me and never let me even say my point because it's "ebin white supremacist nazi" kind of point and not a tolerant point, and when i point this out REEEEEEEEEE THE DISCUSSION IS OVER )

what state? Thinking of Virginia

How about Montana ? Moving in next to Zyklon Ben

Never mind statistics you have to hit him emotionally. Get a handgun. Get some blank ammunition. Hire an out of work actor to break into your fathers house one night when you're there. You can tell the actor it's a performance art project. He will believe you. Get the actor to wear a ski mask but put heavy fake tan on any exposed skin. Get him to babble in some foreign language. When he breaks in and terrifies your father, waving around a baseball bat, take out the handgun and threaten to kill the fake psycho. Then fire one shot in his general direction. Be careful though, blanks can injure and kill. As the hired psycho runs off shout to your father "Thank God I had a gun - otherwise we'd be dead".
Keep reminding him of that fact and keep repeating the phrase for ever after.

That's actually a decent idea. I like your thinking user. Or i could drive em off and leave em at a ghetto for a bit, although i am worried about their safety, they have being at 99% white hood and work for their life , i don't think they got to deal with blacks many times

Also
I didn't tell something to all of you because i forgot to mention it. My mother said to me that you can dissapear and reappear behind the gunman if you are fast enough, and that you can also dodge bullets if you bob and weave and yes i am 100% serious on, they believe on the Chink Kung Fu makes you godlike crap

I've never heard of such a weird cucking that I almost don't believe you. In any case, if true, your parents will be hit by the large tidal wave of reality that will finally come crashing down on this multicultural nightmare. If that happens within their lifetime, good. Perhaps they will wake up then, or perhaps they'll just get killed.

what a champ, he was black no?