DEPORT MUSLIM ONLINE POLL

DEPORT MUSLIM ONLINE POLL

WE ARE WINNING

83% and climbing. Days after Australian news reporter hot blonde Sonia Kruger said let's ban Muslims live on air, and refused to apologise since, the backlash to ((the backlash)) has manifested in a huge social media response in her favour.

As the overton window continues to shift via the Trumpen Effect, its affects are felt in the far reaches of the anglosphere and the wider Pan European White Diaspora.

Kruger represents the kind of normal reaction that needs to be legitimised and become acceptable: a rejection of the tenets of equality and multiculturalism.

Hooray for Kruger based german sounding chick with a weird name.

todaytonightadelaide.com.au/polls/42

those aren't the same thing, OP, you illiterate faggot

Oh fuck youre right cunt. Quick everycunt stop voting STOP some fag says stop

DEPORT JEWS AND MUSLIMS

bump

Voted.

She looks like half abbo.

I think it's a perfectly reasonable name

Voted OP

Bump, it's down to 79% and we only have an hour to swing it as far yes as we can.

Booted

How the fuck does she look abo?

Another bump, cmon Holla Forums.

Bump, vote ends in 30 minutes.

can we spread it anywhere else, 4cuck?

They've got the numbers but with the state of 4cuck they might just vote no.

I'm autistically spamming yes votes through Tor but it the most it's doing at the moment is keeping it at 77.

WAKE UP FAGGOTS

I can't vote, the button doesn't work.

seems legit

Are you one of those autists who disables javascript?

Yeah.

Temporarily disable no script then.

what's wrong with that?

That'd be why. Don't worry about it though - there's plenty of votes.

m8

Shill team six is already on it

filtered

Gona need Holla Forums counter shilling on the job.

hmmmm

It's ogre, 76% voted to ban muslim immigration.
Pauline just got a wonderful piece of ammunition to use in her debates.

It's current year you lazy fuck.

Did they close it because its not the result they wanted or do they normally close them after this long?

It got two orders of magnitude more votes than almost every other poll they've run. They're just going to dismiss it as trolls.

we'd still be saddled with christcucks doing jew bidding, especially the evangelicals.

Sonia Kruger has also received a lot of support for speaking out about islam. Today did a post about it, with the top comments supporting kruger with thousands of 'likes'.

Maybe my country hasn't fucked up after all. I nearly lost hope that we became cucked thanks to Melbourne.

Oh shut the fuck up, autist.

Got here too late. Fuck me.
Glad the result turned out this way. How did you all find Q&A? Hanson did ok. Muzzie next to her needs to be deported asap.

I watched like a minute of it, I kind of stopped around the part where the muzzie was told that Australia is "her country". Most cucked shit I've seen in a while, would not watch again.

It's only the beginning. First we get a foothold, then the real shit begins.

look mega satan, at the end of the day, they simply wont include it in their next diversity article, they'll just pretend it didnt exist, MUCH better than them shilling a ~400 vote poll (with never mentioning the numbers) saying muslims are awesome.

Do you support a ban on Muslim immigration? Total Votes: 24733

We won. They can't do shit.

By the way, how long was it up for?

exactly, they wont, dont get me wrong, im happy with the outcome, but dont think it'll lead anywhere, think of lugenpresse as a big oldschool wooden boat, they accidentally caused a hole in the hull trying to repair the damage, we tried to break it open further, they sealed the gap, but didnt fix the structural flaws. That's all that happened.

No need for that now.

i didnt say that, im just saying being an ausfag i understand how that particular network works quite well, i grew up watching their horseshit and i dont want anyone getting excited over nothing.

TL;DR good job Holla Forums, onto the next one.

DON'T CLICK THE LINK THAT THE MONGOLOID OP INCLUDED - COPY AND PASTE IT TO THE ADDRESS BAR

You're too late; the poll's closed.

Fuck, it's closed anyway, nvm.

It's true.

You shut your kike mouth or I'll drag you to Auschwitz myself, Chaim.

I never said stop voting either, you fucking nigger. Learn to read.

I'm not even religious, and I know that the "Jews and Christians are the same thing" meme is total bullshit. Jesus called the Jews "sons of satan", and the Jews have it written in their talmud that Jesus is boiling in a pot of excrement for all eternity. Jews fucking hate Christianity. Hell, the slur "kike" comes from yiddish for "kikel", which means circle. Jews hated Christianity so much that they refused to write an "x" on the immigration form when they arrived to the US, opting to use "circles", or "kikels" instead.

There's a lot of shit wrong with the bible, primarily its philosophy of pacifism and slave-morality, however spreading shitty lies like this just makes you look like a retard.

I never said Judaism and Christianity are the same, nor that the kikes like Christians.
The Jews refused to call him their king and got him executed for it. But it remains that the title Rex Iudaeorum was applied to him from the Nativity to the Passion.

Go away christcuck.

It's just the implication of saying "Jesus is the king of the Jews/Israel" suggests that Christians worship modern Jews, or at least the two religions are interlocked. They are entirely different.

But that title does interlock the two religions.
When children are brought up with their favorite time of year being the birth of the King of Israel and the Jews, they will inevitably have some affinity towards Israel and the Jews. And then all the Jews have to do is go along with it and say "you're right, good goy, we are an ally."

The point is that the "kingdom of Israel" and "the Jews" in the bible are not referring to the modern day kikes or their filthy talmudic religion. Obviously it's been taken advantage of by the kikes, but that wasn't what it originally meant.

But even if the modern jews are not the same jews as in the bible, the bible jews would have been most likely semitic. Therefore, the kike problem remains, as we can see from arabs acting like kikes whenever they can. The problem with kikes or arabs, semites in general is a genetic problem and not a religious problem.

You misunderstand. The bible is not geared towards a specific ethnicity, and does not hold any one ethnicity above all others. This is one of the main reasons why Jews despised Jesus, because he took away the ethnic-supremacist aspect of their religion. "neither jew nor greek" and all that jazz.

There needs to be a worldwide yes or no poll on nuking lsrael.

Good that she didn't back down and make a grovelling apology. That's the only mistake you can make, giving the kike media even more ammunition to really rub it in. As we've seen from trump, once their threats and pressure result in failure they have no plan b.

My vote doesn't count. Sorry, shitposters.

build that wall already

They said they'd close it at midnight.

don't post threads if you're this new

lurk moar