Where are you, dollyfags?

Where are you, dollyfags?

Please give me some news about Katelyn's case.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!QVNDBSKY!n3tldPxylShI6aiaAuehNw!xZsEzTjS
soundcloud.com/user-627882706
youtube.com/channel/UCUILVwPW4k5sQzaGIBLGlhA/videos
snopes.com/georgia-livestream-suicide/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good news, everyone!

She's still dead!

The stepfather is arrested or your "boyfriend"?

Her birthday 2 days ago…

Someone in jail?

Nobody went to jail. The kids are back with the mom, Luke got away with it, and there is not enough evidence to prosecute Anthony.

So she died for nothing.

Why didn't you save her?

What happened gents. Never heard this one?

A girl livestreamed her suicide and now Holla Forums masturbates to her memory.

Oh ok, typical autist tier shit. carry on everyone.

Are there links to her social media stuff?

Is the whole thing available anywhere?

Most of her social media was taken down by her rapist step-father to hide evidence, but we've managed to reupload most of it.

mega.nz/#F!QVNDBSKY!n3tldPxylShI6aiaAuehNw!xZsEzTjS
soundcloud.com/user-627882706
youtube.com/channel/UCUILVwPW4k5sQzaGIBLGlhA/videos

There is more, but its spread out in different archives, etc. You'll find it if you look around a little.

last mp4 in the mega archive under live.me

part 1

part 2

Has nobody ever even called bullshit on this? The voices calling out for her happen just by chance a couple of minutes after the hanging, and a few minutes later are very loud despite speaking quietly, close enough to surely notice the swinging corpse of their daughter. Not to mention, mere seconds after the voices are close by, her phone rings with what is a rather irritating ringtone, surely audible for fucking fair distance around what seems to be a quiet country place until cars whizz by.

Normie bullshit to one side, this depresses the fuck out of me. I've seen everything. 9/11 is political fuckwittery no matter what side you stand on, Dwyer is kind of sad when you get the ramifications of his suicide. There are plenty of reasons to feel bad about all the shit you can watch on bestgore. Most of the time it is people born in the wrong place at the wrong time.

This though. There's something fucked up about it. She looks just like my sister, and she says a lot of shit that I said when I gave a fucking what people thought. Dido she really an hero?

snopes.com/georgia-livestream-suicide/

Confirmed by Polk County Police.

Who gives a shit.

Bump.

She was too pure for this world. That scumbag and her idiot mother deserve all the negative shit they're probably using drugs to run away from deep inside. They straight up caused this.

She suffocated herself instead of a neck snap, I've seen the full video. You can tell by her movements her brain was being deprived of oxygen. It's as real as it gets lad, so are your feelings. It's okay to feel in this world, process your emotions and find a way to help somebody out who needs it. The Big Brothers Big Sisters organization is a good place to start. If you haven't established yourself yet though, work on that. Be your own best friend, you can't help others until you've helped yourself.

Fucked her step-dad, did nude cam shows for niggers & Muslims, Hung herself…

Yup, about what I expected

watch that edge, kid, you might hurt yourself

Never did nude cam shows dumbass.

Uh.

Well, user

There's no easy way to say this, but

She's, uh

she's not gonna make it.

What the fuck were they talking about here, or planning to do?

Luke asking James to take days off from work to drop her over to his house?

This was said while she was away from her phone.

K.

The sandnigger must die.

WAS SHE JEWISH?

No. Are you?

someone needs to find those trolls.