Refugee, 17, screams Allahu Akbar wielding ISIS flag & AXE as he hacks 19 on German train

express.co.uk/news/world/690762/man-axe-train-germany-rampage-attack

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-36832909
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3696410/Man-attacks-21-people-AXE-train-Germany-shot-police.html
archive.is/D0TTy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hindu nuffins

religious emergency
move along
nothing to see

BAN ALL AXES. THE ANSWER IS AXE CONTROL. DOUBLE BLADED, SINGLE HANDLE, WOOD CUTTING, WAR AXE?! It doesn't' matter. Axe Control is the answer.

Just heard it on the news too, they said he was an afghan or some other shitskin but he didn't have any relations to IS or terrorism so he was just mentally insane and it's definitely not because of religion goy.
Why Rammstein?

He wounded 4.

4 tourists from Hongkong.

Will German men ever lynch these kebabs?

Man, I have serious happening fatigue. This barely even registers at this point.

I can't wait for China to ban all tourism to Europe and watch those EU kikes roll back their immigration bullshit within an hour.

oy vey

the following are the narratives we hear after these situations

:^)

Oh I'm sure the German media is already thinking of ways to avoid talking about Islam. The fact that he had painted the ISIS flag himself clearly means he wasn't a real Muslim or some shit.

Thanks once again lefties, you pathetic r-selected vermin, because everyone on the train being unarmed is preferable to someone being able to shoot the guy before he does any serious harm.

Here is the source then

spread this far and wide

CHECK THE CATALOG BEFORE MAKING A THREAD

this one has a rammstein logo. it's better.

ugh, you don't need 2 the same threads.

that's shit

ok ok m8s, but spread this news on twatter ect, this is big news.

We're not animals m8, the theory collapses when applied to humans because of conscious choice and the control of primitive instincts. It would also imply that humans of the same species (whites) are inherently different animals with different primal instincts from other types of whites while this is supposed to be a big difference between actual species

Don't try to educate r/K retards. They saw an ebin meme pic, it fits their opinion and so it must be true.

The r/K theory when its applied to humans isnt applied from a purely genetic sense (there is likely an epigenetic component though), its applied from an ideological sense because we have the ability of rational thought.

Political ideologies, like DNA, is just information at the end of the day, and all information adopts different strategies to ensure its survival. When we apply r/K in the field of politics we aren't applying it to the people but instead the ideas, the rabbit/wolf pic is le ebin meme but its to catch the attention of the reader it just so happens that the left/right ideologies seem to slightly mimic the survival strategies of those organisms so it makes for a low hanging comparison to invoke thought.

The only difference between DNA and ideas is that DNA can propagate by itself while ideas need hosts, both are capable of adopting different strategies to ensure such propagation.

By the way, r/K its surprisingly accurate in its predictions which is the real litmus test of a hypothesis.

Ban any sharp object, mandatory 5km/h top speed for cars. Think about children!

Who knows what his motives might be. :^)

All signs indicate that the guy was "well behaving" and even had a prospective job at a bakery going for him. So the media can't spin the "Po' po' fugee got no job and no perspective for the future" narrative here.

bbc.com/news/world-europe-36832909

Looks like ISIS' handlers are instructing them to take steps to manipulate the narrative into all-out warmongering. If they eliminate all other sources of narrative material from their attacks (like guns or presumption of "oppressed"), the media will be forced to change its narrative to excite war or risk sparking a uprising in Europe (as people will demand action). Been saying it for a while a narrative shift is in progress, starting to look like I was right.

Gee I wonder who his foster family were. Sheltered rich whites, Dickensian telescopic altruists? I wonder how they are feeling now, if it had finally occurred to them that shitskins are not cute pets from your local shelter; they are not stray dogs that will show endless gratitude and loyalty

No-one's going to do fuck all about it are they?

Sauce me friendo. I want some pubmed or economic stuff on what it has predicted.

*)Refugee(*

Daily Mail is much more blunt with it all
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3696410/Man-attacks-21-people-AXE-train-Germany-shot-police.html
The comments are gold. It seems many don't believe he was even 17 and probably lied to get in on the foster program

IT WAS WORKPLACE VIOLENCE

THE ATTACKER ATE BACON

THE MOTIVES ARE NOT YET KNOWN

IF YOU KILL YOUR ENEMY, HE WINS

wow, Germany and France are winning pretty hard these days

The world ended in 1945. We are in the shadow of the apocalypse.

new islam/rapefugee designation?

"The motives of the attacker are still unknown"

I really enjoy seeing this in the paper. All these attacks, and everyone's playing stupid.

Stop trying to make this happen.

why? it's qt

achmed mohamed adimenijad akbar doesn't need a special designation because he makes no attempt to blend in

OP's a faggot.

archive.is/D0TTy

He wasn't a real muslim, he was actually a homosexual who was obsessed with MLP!!!

t. luegenpresse

Even vehicles are banned from going that fast and we let people run so recklessly?

We have to take people's legs, it's only common sense!

hahaha

hahahahahahah

Serious question: why doesn't the European media just start calling muslims "white" instead of trying and failing to dance around the issue?

That's how we do things in America when talking about latino crime.

I don't have a source right now because it was just something I heard quite a while ago but didn't Chinese travel agencies already warn about sangnigger violence in Europe? Cany someone verify?

WATCHA SLIDIN SCHLOMO

The left trying to make a fucking Iranian out to be a "neo-nazi" is the most ridiculous thing I've seen in my life.

Just look at the reports and somewhere like reddit, obvious shills and brigading everywhere and the dumb fucks are buying it. I've never seen such a level of of bullshit being pushed as it is right now.

but but.. this is good for REVOLUTION!