So, a month ago I posted a thread about how I'm a reclusive shut-in user, hadn't been on a date in a couple years...

So, a month ago I posted a thread about how I'm a reclusive shut-in user, hadn't been on a date in a couple years, messaged this girl off a fetish site, she drove over, took me to her apartment and we fucked all night.

I was terrible in bed, and after a week of talking when I asked when she wanted to see eachother again she made an incredibly lame excuse that she couldn't see me for two weeks because her terminally ill cousin was staying with her, and then never messaged me again. I sent her a last message, she read it but didn't reply to it, and while she was hot and crazy and I wanted to hit that again, I decided not to come off as needy and message her again as now no matter what I do I lose power unless she expresses interest in talking to me again.

Tonight I saw her while getting groceries. She was dressed kind of raggedy, and she had her kid (who looked to be 3) with her. When I met her she specifically made a point of bringing me over when her kid wasn't there, so I thought it might bother her if I went over and said hi, though I think she saw me when she was driving out.

Do you think this gives me a valid pretext to message her again with something like "Hey, saw you at Wal-Mart last night, you looked great." or something?

Guys?

Youd sound like a stalker rapist.

Do it

she probably wants nothing to do with you, but what have you got to lose?

Great idea, but if you realy want to seal the deal, say that you like her kid, and want to get to know them as well. Bitches love guys that like kids, you won't be able to keep her off you. Try to breath heavily as well, go for some asthma sympathy points.

dont send her that

You're pathetic. She wants nothing to do with you. Stop talking to her and do something with your life

Dude, chances are she just wanted a one night stand with you and nothing else. Don't take it personally and move on.

You're a thirsty little bitch, aren't you?

She knows she looked like shit. She'll respect you even less than she does now for saying she looked good.

Your reclusive nature is making it seem like this woman is worth something important; this is not real, man. Get out there and find some other girls
because struggling for this one does not seem worth it, given the way she didn't reply to that last message.

Exactly. Do not lower your image as it will damage your chances for chicken. If anything you should say something like "hey i saw you at the store, are you ok?" or start maybe start with a question, that usually works. And remember: Do not stick the dick in the crazy.

You must really suck in bed. I've been fucking women for years and not one has ever complained about the sex. In fact I have a 100% rating by all of them.

You jewish? Jews are known to be the shittiest lovers on the planet.

kk

what fetish site?

i hope he messaged her and she just ignored him. serves him right for pretending to have some dignity then caving in to his true beta bitch nature at the first opportunity presented to him

so the kids gave you high pedo ratings

Oh, this thread's still up.

She didn't complain about the sex, but she didn't want more of it.

Just fetlife.

I let it go.

Send her a Pic of you fucking your own shit and tell her that you wish it was her Pussy. Make sure your cock is all the way in and smeared with that feces. It will turn her on and she will ask you to shit down her throat and stick your foot up her asshole after she lubes it up while she sucks on your cock and gargles your feces. Do that or don't message her again.

we want to see her tits you jackass

user if she was interested, she'd have messaged or came up to you by now. It's over