What went right?

What went right?

Other urls found in this thread:

sausagekin.tumblr.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It was actually profitable unlike cisbusters.

Nothing.

The taco.

the douche was an ok villain

What does John Kricfalusi think of this movie?

Fuck over half the animators and don't credit them on release. :^)

It had a lot of star power and to be honest it's a pretty interesting concept.

People should be happy this movie worked. It was a politically incorrect shitshow with racial stereotypes and offensive jokes, the fact that this made money and cisbusters didn't means audiences aren't fargone.

my brother being aborted

It made money because they didn't pay people. It had a budget of, what, 20 mil? And they couldn't even pay all the animators right, and then didn't credit the ones that left because they're that petty?

So, yeah, I guess we should be SO FUCKING HAPPY this did well, on it's nothing budget and edgelord atheism. Because we need so much more of that.

It didn't even do that well, did it? I mean, the Ghostbusters reboot is a failure due to higher budget, this didn't make nearly as much money, right?

t. someone who didn't watch the movie

Wait, do they pay all the animators in the movie?

Normies (and surprisingly reviewers) will eat up anything Seth Rogan makes

Nothing

DELET THIS

I've sat through some shit in my life but I probably would have walked out.

That was just plain disturbing.

Why does this webm turn Holla Forums and Holla Forums into easily-offended soccer moms? This is shock value done correctly.

*mp4

It isn't funny.

Well, I mean, I know a small handful of people who would find this hilarious. They're either mentally unstable, way too desensitized, have smoked too much weed, or just plain dumb. There's very few jokes. It's just a lot of pretty graphic sex between food, which is supposed to be the joke. And the things that were obviously set up to be jokes are too disgusting to be funny. When the hotdog fucks three other food items at once is borderline gruesome. The cheese getting its "junk" rubbed and sniffed is just plain gross. When the stumpy hot dog met the retarded bun, they got steamrolled after the stumpy guy said some outright awful things to it. It's also implying that he literally fucked a retard.

Also, the guy recording is ready to fucking bail and the theater is absolutely dead silent. That ought to be a cue as to why we become "easily-offended soccer moms". It's all shock and no value.

I'm not so much shocked by it as much as… bored. Like said, there's nothing done right about it. The shock value is empty. It really is less than Family Guy tier.

It's also unnervingly gay for Holla Forums's tastes.

Well, that happened. I wasn't sure how they were gonna do it but, they did it. Congratulations?

Why would anyone want to have this shitstain on their credentials list?

And the SJWs still loved it because muh atheism.

==OY VEY== at the end there…

I remember there was that one sjw site that detracted their positive review because they decided the lesbian taco was actually offensive.

This movie makes me glad I'm anorexic.

Fuck off, I come to Holla Forums so I can have a moments rest from Holla Forums shit.
It's bad enough that on Holla Forums evey thread gets flooded with this shit, but now Holla Forums?
Every God damned time. So please keep that shit on Holla Forums.

Argument discarded.

Just keep that shit on Holla Forums.

Hey Holla Forums is the designated shitting board not Holla Forums, get this shit thread over there

No, user, shock is when you recoil over something extremely violent, gross, or offensive. Early South Park and early Simpsons have examples of good shock humor for reference.

This is not shocking. This leaves me with a confused look on my face wondering if I've died and am in the special Hell reserved for evil retards.

That is called cringe.

kikes
;^)

So is Sausage Party the origin story of the hot dog who tries to escape all the humans trying to eat him in those wienerschnitzel commercials?

It's more that kind of commercial taken to its logical conclusion.

Or a version of Food Fight that actually has some logic to it.

I'm being totally serious on this, user, give 4/pol/ a visit. 4chan's Holla Forums has better moderation than Holla Forums's (unfortunate trapping of the fact anybody can claim a board and they're within their right to run it into the ground) and you can talk about more things or actually have conflicting viewpoints without getting a three-day ban or your thread deleted because the mod decided you were a cuck shill cuckchanner reddit SJW CTR.

Wait what?

Seriously, it got good reviews from the progressive media despite being full of the kind of stereotypes they rail against just because it's anti-religion.

Modern Simpsons is full of cringe and shock humor.

I'm inclined to believe you.

you got triggered hard, huh jewpig

4/pol/ and 8/pol/ have roughly the same content but 4/pol/ has a far more relaxed atmosphere and far less paranoid/power-tripping administration. Check out /polmeta/, it's a fucking nightmare on 8/pol/ to the point imkampfy is shitposting smug anime girls and spamming "MODS = GODS" all across /polmeta/ since it's the black hole where criticism against 8/pol/ and its administration goes to die.

Some people just don't like hedonism.

What if 4/pol/ simply silenced the opposition so effectively that it appears as if the mods are not doing anything?

But he said Early Simpsons. Even modern Simpsons, as much of a Family Guy imitator it tries to be now, isn't even as edgy.

Depends on the type. Early Simpsons didn't do it as bluntly as modern or Family Guy, but I vaguely remember some gags that would have been pretty edgy for the time.

Reminder that the Simpsons was nearly the South Park of the early 90s for the backlash it got from conservatives.

(I don't mean to self-reply, I just sometimes think of stuff after hitting post. Like this)

Conservatives still get triggered. What's new?

Seth Rogen's star power + wider theater release. That alone almost guaranteed success of the movie. It is only a matter of time before all adult oriented animation follows its example.

I know that feel user. At least repackaged r/atheism has died down since school is starting up again.

But didn't The Night Before and Neighbors 2 flop hard?

Oh wait I forgot, it's animated so it's totally new and original!

Seth rogen was a mistake

Triggered yet, leftycuck?

t. triggered conservatard

Forgot to mention

I can't tell which lie here is more hilarious.

That wasn't even bait, it was satire.

sausagekin.tumblr.com

He just posts the same four screencaps over and over in unrelated vidya threads and spergs the fuck out about "muh censorship"
Not saying they don't get ban happy sometimes but holy fuck let it go dude

Maybe people would care more about your complaints of mod abuse if all your bans didn't look like pic related and the one you've already posted.

That was more disgusting than some real orgies I've seen.

How many real orgies have you seen dude?

Quite a few.

Why?

What kind of fucking question is that?

I can't tell if this is a troll.

It triggered the christcucks

You know what the internet is like, especially chans; irony and idiocy have become utterly indistinguishable.

Just as well that the christfags are finally burning out. Even Trump didn't even pretend to appeal to them. Not sure if being a christian nowadays means literally anything besides hating gays and abortion.

Christ. That was barely amusing at all. Tried way too hard to be funny.

cisbusters failed?

It was announced to be like 70 mil in the red last month just before it's theatrical run concluded.
At least 5 web journo outlets ran bitch-out articles throwing tantrums at "the Internet" over it.

Links please?

And in turn the resulting avalanche of edgy bullshit will convince everyone that cartoons are kid's stuff, setting us back to square one.

It really feels like I've died and gone to Hell and found out only recently.

It's even worse when you think that the people who grew up on stuff like Don Bluth are the mainstream audience and the people that develop these things.

This is no longer a new medium that isn't understood. And yet we are still stuck in this Ruth.

This shitfest made 100 mil in the box office. It's no super blockbuster, but it's, sadly, profitable I wonder how much money they actually made by just screwing the animators over. What fucking scumbags

I know you put words into other peoples mouths to compensate for what your dad puts in your mouth but please fuck off back to France.

That's gotta raise the margin by at least 20%, animators aren't cheap.

It doesn't turn them into anything, it only reveals the sad truth of what they have become.

I could masturbate to the English Dub of Bible Black, but I can't fap to this.

Hitler did nothing wrong, other then losing and not doing the holocaust.

Maybe the universe got resetted and we didn't notice it.

You should follow your Fuhrer by committing his greatest act first: Killing himself.

I fapped to the orgy scene when it was posted here.

Now you know.

You're being as unbearable as the media analysts defending Hillary's health by upholding a fake document that nobody cited as the source of the health accusation.

Post another screencap
I'm sure if you do it a million more times you'll finally convince us all what meanies Holla Forums are

Did you know the most active board on this website is run by a literal, ethnic jew? Why do you think you're the majority?

Everyone knows the jews love Holla Forums.

I wish I can find his stuff again. I understood that fucker.

I laughed at how absurd this scene is but I wouldn't say it's funny.

How did you find them?

I don't think you realize that it's you shitters complaining about Holla Forums posts that do the derailing. God forbid a Holla Forums regular make a Holla Forums joke, oh the humanity!