Likes shota boipucci

/our guy/

JUST

From what I heard he said something about teenagers, not little boys. But still, it's looking like this is Milo's Pee-Wee Herman moment.

I've always hated him from the beginning. I knew there was something off about him, the same way I saw something off about Onision. I was right. I have a knack for spotting sex predators.

Are you referring to Milo "If his age ends in een, he's ready for the peen" Yiannopoulos?

Can I get your impression of this man?

OP is a faggot.

why must he be a filthy boylover and not a normal pedo who likes little girls I'd be fine with that

homo pedophilia is just wrong and disgusting

tfw mom likes milo and sister likes onision

also, America is a mistake filled with emotionally damaged people

because, he's
lmoa

The first thing I notice is his eyes. There's something sinister about his eyes. What it tells me is that he has a dark side. He seems like the type of man that would molest or rape a girl. The fact that he's fat and has a messy beard tells me he doesn't care about his appearance. He also looks like the type who isn't tough, like he would panic at the first sign of trouble.

I'm glad he was caught as a pedophile. The first sign of his pedophilia is that he's gay.

Not the guy you replied to, but that picture makes me think something something unregistered offender, something something used cars.

He's sometimes violent, if he thinks it's small trouble that he can handle he'll 'handle' it. He's got a pig farm - if you know anything about pigs eating most anything thrown in if it's off of another living thing, then you know why that's important.

It's a running meme.

All I could find was him telling some joke about how it's good for priests to molest little boys because he's much better at giving head thanks to "Father Michael".

Eh. He didn't deserve a $250k book deal anyway. He's your standard eceleb who riled up stupid libtards. A cup of coffee can rile up stupid libtards. He's entertaining sometimes, but nothing special. Now he learned that you can't play both sides (I'm an outrageous troll… but take me seriously!)

He's right in that video, every man who claims not to want to pound a hot 15yo girl is either gay or a liar. Why can't we just be honest about it?

off by 8998. not bad for a faglord.

Thank Christ the fucker got knocked of his pedestal. Oppurtunistic attentionwhore. He wasn't wanted by GamerGate or by Holla Forums. His fanboys are all redditor cunts.

Just shut the fuck up you hypocrite. Pedos aren't normal to begin with, even if they love girls. Don't try to feel better about yourself by talking shit about other pedos, you're still a disgusting sick fuck.

My father is straight and abused all of my sisters and cousins, you should shut up.

Muhamad

/our guy/

t. gay pedo

Only if you're a bluepilled normalfag

I'm not a normalfag, but there's nothing I hate more than hypocrite pedos. You're the most hated people in the world and you dare to judge other pedos because they prefer boys to girls.

no he liked BEING shota boipucci

Google Search: Jordyn Jones

proves his point

I would post an image but mods will permaban

Yup it's just pathetic that people can't admit a 15 yo can be hot. That's not hebephilia it's just normal, healthy straight attraction.

Sad

LOL Getting upset over my comment? The internet is nothing to get upset about, newfag.

Once they find out she's a niggerlover, she's not that attractive.

Fuck your little sister.

Clearly they pedo lovers so sister would enjoy and mum wouldn''t care.

Details worded lewdly pls.

Why do boylovers always take the bait?

So… wanna toss a ball with me?

Girl loving pedos seem to have a even more dangerous views, pic related.