I need an album similar to this,very heavy hitting and good for head banging,preferrably

I need an album similar to this,very heavy hitting and good for head banging,preferrably.
Inb4 durr you're such a noob to metals

Ride The Lightning

durr you're such a noob to metals

I like this one. This is crossover thrash, it's a mix of thrash metal and hardcore punk

Listening to right now,thanks for the post.

You might like Coheed & Cambria, Tool, Opeth and Baroness if you like Metallica.

Any specific albums by any of them?

You've gotta recommend Megadeth if we're talking bands like Metallica

None of those bands are even slightly reminiscent of Metallica.

Already have hanger 18 on flac,don't have peace sells yet though.

Err,rust in peace,my bad

I'd start with
Blackwater Park, Orchid and Morningrise by Opeth
Lateralus and 10k Days by Tool
Blue, Yellow and Green by Baroness
and the album with "No World for Tomorrow" on it by Coheed and Cambria, don't remember the name of the album.

Yeah good point. Countdown to Extinction is my favorite album.

No, but he said he was new to metal and they fit the description he gave. They're both somewhat proggy, heavy and don't have an emphasis on growling so I thought they'd make for a good entry into metal.

I never said i was a noob to metal,i just wanted some more like it,i could see why you'd think that though.

Yeah I misread op then. The recs might be kind of out of line then.

If it helps,i mean stuff similar to iron maiden's killers,judas priests british steel,and shit like that,really good for getting amped to

Oh,king diamonds Them as well,one of my favorite albums

I'll probably just post some links, you might still like it.

I'm definitely interested in trying anything new,so i'll give it a listen sometime,thanks man.

and a music thread is born

This is all mostly really popular stuff that have some similarities.

These clearly have a lot more in common with Metallica.

but wait there's more

Weird opinion here,but i hated Reign in blood as an album,i much preferred Show No mercy,the only other slayer album i've heard,for some reason.

OH,is the new metallica album hardwired to self destruct any good? haven't heard any of it at all.

I'm more of a punk guy, this is my favorite album

Oh i didnt mean to direct it towards you specifically,i was just saying because you posted a slayer song.

Ah yeah that's a goodie.

I'm honestly not such a huge fan of thrash but Reign in Blood has grown on me over the years. This was probably my favorite album.

Great album. I have a ton of respect for Rancid.

this is my thread now

Ma nigga

Good rec actually, they fit the bill.

Somehow I never cared for Mastadon.

that sucks, their first album is heavy as shit

It's probably more industrial than what you are used to, but it is solid nonetheless

speaking of industrial bands

never liked that cover

USE THE EMBED FEATURE MSc8EVCpqZU

Thanks guys,got a huge laundry list of shit to listen to now.

Needs a bit more death

i saved the best for last

I've been thinking of doing some amvs of lolis doing cute things to death metal. I was thinking of starting with this.

Opeth has lots of good moments but lots of their music is tiring / melancholic. i wouldn't really use Opeth as an example for heavy hitting. solid good sounding well composed heavy hitting metal is hard to find. all i can think of is:
as for Dream Theater's newer stuff I'd say these songs since there's no solid heavy album: Pull Me Under, Glass Prison, The Great Debate
I want to list some black metal but I'm not sure what's a good album. Emperor/Ihsahn has lots of good stuff but I can't name a full album.

Check out Barn Burner. It is like Metallica but good.

Iron Maiden

lol

starting a threat with an image that is the cover of master of motherfucking puppets

in 2017

asking for similar hard-hitting headbanging music

is my knowledge of trolling slowing down

or is everything else speeding up

oh god

wait i had an idea but how do you embed things

USE THE EMBED FEATURE Kt1gYAMICpc

is this how you do it?

i wanted you all to hear this interesting rock music

lol i guess not

consider suicide-bombing a metal concert to take as many as possible of your degenerate kind with you

how about now

i want to share this rock music with you

Nigga,what is this

Not trolling,but thanks for thinking i am,i guess?

Show post options and limits,embed,then place the url

but i already did

i wanted to share the rock music of Nails with you

the musical album is called Abandon All Life

personally i find it to be some of the most interesting musical rock compositions i have ever listened to

Thanks,but the vocals are a bit too screechy,if that makes any sense,the instrumental bits are really good though.

hmm well

maybe you will like it with time

i find that a problem these days is that there is just too much music available, and the irony that comes from this is that people do not find anything they feel is "right"

and maybe a problem is that people these days feel that since so much music is available, they will have a demand on music they hear, that it should be entirely perfect to the ears of the listener from the start

otherwise they just go on to something else

in the (false) belief that good music hits you from the start and then stays with you exactly the way it hit you from the start

my experience is that music is hardly ever like this

much of it takes a lot of time

it is when you listen many times to things you feel dubious about

and suddenly feel that you are conecting to something that once felt foreign

that you really start to realize

what music is truly about

such was my experience with Nails - Abandon All Life

Was enjoying it for a bit,but kinda lost interest about the 20 minute mark,may give a try again later,dunno,something about it feels,repetitive

This was fucking great to listen to,especially the drums matching up with the vocals at certain parts,thank you!

This was pretty good as well,vocals weren't as nice as the instruments though.

I dunno,the vocals felt a bit lazy on this

You are adorable

in good faith, im just going to assume this is some post-pol meming