Dumpf & Cumskins Holla Forums BTFO by snoop dogg!

Dumpf & Cumskins Holla Forums BTFO by snoop dogg!

Reported.

Stop being a /reddipol/

slightly off topic from the video's content but this Mark Dice guy is such a huge fag. He just reads out headlines with his stupid face in the corner of the screen.

Niggers nigging around.

Thread theme

/ourguy/ Paul Joseph Watson is on the case

SNOOP DOG IS AN UTTER FREAKING MORON! IMAJUN MAH SHOK!

HOW CAN DRUMPF EVER RECOVER???

omg he shot A CLOWN, they will never recover

What's up with Americans taking their political commentary from slimier and slimier limeys? I honestly find Johnny Trigger Warning to be more likable than Poz Joseph Watson.

HOLY SHIT CUMSKINS UTTERLY BTFO

How will they ever recover?

POTION SELLER

thumbnail looks to me like pjw is an idiot

what did pjw's unconscious complex mean by this

Didn't Snoop Dogg support Trump?

Guess he's doing whatever it takes to be relevant again.

what a faggot

A nigger using guns to solve a problem.

I am shocked!

lefties still pretty assblasted huh

recover from what?

what happened to him being a Rastafarian named Snoop Lion?

Confessions of a cloudy mind
But seriously OP and his shitty clickbaiting jewtube normalfag Mark Kike are even worse than that

Isn't Watson a bog creature?

Real talk tho; snoops an irrelevant drug addled schitzo moron. One minute he's slagging off trannies, the next he's playing the politically correct ball game.

Sure m8, your music was great in the 80's, but you should stick to youtube memes now.

I NEED YOUR STRONGEST POTION!

yess

fuck off, leftypol, this is our board

Yep.

You couldn't handle my strongest potions. My strongest potions would kill you.

Snoop Lion BTFO. PJW makes the best vidz.

cute how redditpol has to make false flag threads imitating a shitposter from a year ago
i guess trumpcucks are really insecure about their tiny dicks, just like their master

Yes Holla Forums, your disguise is flawless and no one will ever guess where you came from.

I love how this retarded nigger tried to go all rastaman without even understanding the most basic tenets of rastas, he just got someone to steal a fuckin reggae beat paid off some random std-riddled jamaican for a feature and kept babbling about cars and hoes in the most unmelodic way possible, he should be fucking executed batty boy style for cultutral appropriation.- Im sure none of his managers or anything came up with this idea, reggae isnt a fucking emerging market, it was entirely snoops idea because deep down he knows hes a faggot poser and a husk of a man and hes desperately grappling for some kind of false meaning he can give himself

snoop doge could never actually rap, he just had an aesthetic to sell that he fucking stole from fucking Sac mainly, he was right at the cusp of them marketing trash rap to wiggers

shut up faggot go play in trafffic, ultimatley this has nothing to do with being pro or against trump, its about snoop being a massive cocksucker, alluding to shooting trump is like the safest most establishment way to make drama right now, everyone is doing it

Saul Joseph Watsonstein, just like everyone else at Disinfowars, is a fucking Zionist, controlled op shill.

its because burgerniggers have no culture, they are drawn towards britfag accents and ascribe knowledge and authority to them, its an actual propaganda tactic, when you bring out an "expert" that is supposed to underline your narrative its best from him/her to sound british, this is half the fucking reason why people still place trust in state propaganda outlets like the beeb

not saying paul iosef the greasy kike is a hangout or anything but im sure hes aware of this on some level

youre not wrong unfortunately, the info-goy crowd has always been pro-israeli buit they are being herded even more in that direction lately, its been really obvious

>>>/suicide/

>>>/suicide/

can confirm no nigger I know likes or listens to snoop dogg
He's mainstream trash deliberately aimed at teenage white kids. He's an icon of shit.
Put on snoop dogg in front of niggers and you will get laughed at they will be like "Put on some Max B you faggot etc. etc."

did i triggered your fefes white devil?

says the loser who is so triggered that he digs up videos from an irrelevant turncoat washed up rap nigger who made a video to insult Trump

NIGGERS BEING NIGGERS
SHHHIIIEEEETTTT

Says the faggot who calls other morons for a living on youtube. Faggot, open up Holla Forums once, fuck sake you can go to fucking facebook and in right groups ask away and they will literally bombard you with evidence to the point that you're fed up with it and just wants to shut down your computer.

The faggot doesn't even know the kikes themselves have admitted in mainsstream media that they own it. Is this ((britbong)) for real?

And to add further, who the hell is this Paul Joseph Watson anyway? Why is he an authority on opinions? And who the hell gave him this authority? Is he a great thinker? Where the hell does he come from and what the hell has he accomplished for being pushed like this great ((alternative)) thinker.

Why do you need authority to listen to someone? You fucking commie cunt.

Also, guys, seriously, you do not have to like PJW so that what he says in this video is relevant. Even if you do actually hate him for him not hating jews or being gay or whatever, is he not right most of the time when judging SJWs, especially Snoop Dogg in this video? I watched his video and he is spot on.

Tired of these ecelebs thinking they preach gods word or thinking their words are holy. Man these guys are annoying.

YES, we should only let leftist faggots speak their mind. FUCK those people who laugh at lunatics. Right? BROFIST

So you enjoy Milo and Paul Watson I assume? 95% of ecelebs are kikes.

I enjoy some content from them, most of it. Do you think that I like that Milo is a fagg who likes black cock? I think he is losing his credibility because of that. But he did actually make hundreds of people vote for Donald Trump because of his content. He did make a lot of videos triggering leftists and actually debating them. That is more than most people here will ever do. He went in the public and on TV and argued, and PJW also makes fun of these lunatics.

I'm just saying that because me or you don't like some of his content that doesn't make everything they say wrong. Look at the video, he showed how much of a hypocrite Snoop is. How is he wrong? 300k people saw him shitting on Snoop's retarded views. That is an accomplishment that I enjoy.

Sure, but what he says is mostly spot on. I repeat, can you look at the Snoop Dog criticizing video and point out where do you think PJW is wrong?

Why is that relevant? What's important is his signaling: from promoting racemixing and faggotry, to equating white nationalism to SJWs. Let's not forget the blatant zionist shilling that him and his ilk are responsible for.

I'm surprised Holla Forums isn't doing something about it tbh.

Dude, you are fucking wasting my time. I first said that if you hate him that does not make the video wrong. I am tired of these social justice freaks not being called out on their stupidity and I think that most of the times, PJW, Milo and even (((Rebel Media))) do a good job on making fun of them and proving how stupid they are. How hard is it to understand that? What kind of signaling do you even see in this specific video? What race mixing? What faggotory? He said that Snoop is an idiot for inciting police violence and making that video of shooting a clown Donald Trump. I think he did the right thing to call him stupid on that.

Do you think I'm gonna sit here all day and argue about Paul's entire fag history?

Are you a windowlicker? If all he does is weave in Holla Forums talking points in a kosher narrative, he's not doing anyone any favors. It's literally the same thing the kikes have been doing for centuries.

It's irrelevant if he does a good video every now and then, as long as he keeps covering for the kikes while pretending to be a truthful journalist.

Okay, whatever then. I'm a widowlicker and everything PJW said in that video is totally wrong and the fact that 300,000 people saw Snoop Dog being fun of is a bad thing. Have your last word and stay in the fucking hivemind.

Better safe than sorry man. If he wouldn't signal like a giant faggot, and just not bring up the JQ, I wouldn't care. But look at Rebel. It started with Nazi bashing, and ended with a somali trashing white identity and a trip to Israel to show how the jews are too politically correct.

Snoop Dogg switches on his favorite sport teams all the damn time. He probably has brain damage from smoking weed all day every day.

Weed is part of his schtick, he doesnt even smoke it.

thats a good goy

Then why don't you get off your fucking ass and make content you lazy retarded cunt?

Would you rather him do it in the middle of the screen blocking everything?

these people are insane

at least niggers are just stupid

Holla Forumstards have no excuse, they are neurotic and mentally ill