Dear Moderation of Holla Forums's Holla Forums ("Random") board…

Dear Moderation of Holla Forums's Holla Forums ("Random") board…

I want to become the owner of this board. More than you LIKE being the owner of this board- trust me. I'm not saying you're bad at moderation, just that I deserve it more.

I will make this thread every day until I'm the owner of this board. I will make Holla Forums great again and it will be better than whatever's going on right now. Thank you.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russell's_teapot
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Make makaposter the new board owner.

I'm not sure if I'll support you. What's you're stance on lolis?

Better than their 3d equivalent.

I guess that'll work, you have my support

I tried to get nominated once and then for some reasons benji got included in the poll, got all the votes then said he didn't want to do it.
If it came to a vote at this point I think a ponyfag would get it.

you have my vote m8

What are your plans on banning? Are you going to be adding more rules onto Holla Forums?

should mods be able to permanent ban for things other than CP?

Thanks. There's a high probability I'd be absentee for months at a time though. I'd just like a BO who:

the eye on the right (viewer's perspective) isn't an oval, very poorly drawn. SAD!

Oh and no stupid shit ie: IDs or text-board.

idk about board owner but maybe a mod
you are here a lot.

what do you want to be mod for?

Spoken like a true leader!
ALL HAIL MAKAPOSTER

only hotwheels can save this chan now

As mod I could do exactly…. None of the stuff I just said I'd like to see happen. Thanks for the offer, but no.

nah m8 hotwheels ruined it.

are you op?

No I just started talking about being bo because said it.

Thanks.

hotwheels crafted it from his tiny hands, but jim saved it.

his views on what should be banned/logged on here were perfect in my eyes. out of all the goys, he was the least.

except harboring pedos, i agree.

I have to be fair. Ideally I'd allow pedos on a chan random. Unfortunately they have the chance to get a site shutdown. As a BO I don't think the person who runs b should call any shots on the subject other than what Jim mandates.
That said dys tried to give them a fair shake and they were absolutely cancerous.

If I remember correctly, Holla Forums didn't get shutdown before because it was hosted in a outside country (don't remember what country it was though, not the US though).

I always loved the sound of Holla Forums having only 1 global rule, and it made it a lot more appealing to people at halfchan getting banned weekly, but ever since jim took over that changed.

was it in an outside country before it was on Jim' commiefornia server? i forgot.

I was thinking it stayed on US servers. People said that it moved when hotwheels moved to the phillipines but I don't think it was true.

To be fair it still only has 1 global rule. It's the BO's choice to enforce pedo-removal (or removal of anything)

Holla Forums is no longer a global board but it's still mostly treated as such

i was about to say the same, i thought he did that too.

well, before it was pretty much just no CP. now the dost is here which pretty much forces all pedo content to be removed. I guess that could be said it's still 1 rule, they just made the rule apply to a lot more broader of content.

Yeah iirc Jim put some pressure on the bo (I think it was lowcard at the time) at the same time as he purged some boards. He cited some law that said CP is "contextual" and doesn't have to do with nudity.
Really if a pedo thread came back I think they'd have to appoint their own mods, that could clear spam out of the thread and in return they'd have to keep their thread crystal-clear of actual pizza. They'd come back (without mchan or libre), generate traffic and keep the normalfags out. A bargain can be struck now, but pedos have never bargained in good faith before.

OP is a faggot

can you suck some more cock you gigantic faggot

not all the people in a single group will stay within the rules, ever. I wouldn't be surprised if they would purge the bo and replace him for not enforcing global rules. nothing will change until jim changes.

I think jim could've hosted it outside the country, i'm sure he has the shekels, but i've yet to figure out why he decided to host Holla Forums in the US. maybe he's just a faggot?

Your postings are rude

Pretty sure at this point Holla Forums is still just leeching off of 2chans servers which are in the US.

F O R F R E E

Sadly you're right. I think I have a mental illness.

why haven't you killed yourself already then?

Make me BO dysnomia

There, there. 4/5 of the posts he was replying to were me and yours was sandwiched in the middle.

i demand a explanation of what happened to dysnomia

Literally nothing besides getting triggered for a couple days. The username here is really, really gullible.

is he talking about newfag?

he got hacked.

I think he meant to say "userbase" but idk. He's a retard regardless.

wait can you confirm this how do you know?

highly doubt that.

this thread already has more actual conversation that most of the other shit here.

MESS WITH LE BULL

Can I confirm that dysnomia and newfag or two different people or can I confirm that he meant "userbase"? The answer is no to both.

i remember newfag posting in a thread shortly after dysnomia leaving (if that's true). he posted a convo of a tox chat with dysnomia. if someone still has the pic pls post

ill confirm this. hes a retard who meant to say userbase.

geez thanks guys great help

That was bullshit. You're stupid if you think dysnomia left.

no proof for either side. it's only sensible to assume the information given to us from the BO is true until more info is given.

Does anyone honestly believe Dys could go so long without funstickying something?

or attentionwhoring or deleting spam or etc etc etc

x

Oh look it's this reply aga- nvm good triple

is makaposter clipboardfag dysnomia the same person?
RESTORE IDS

this

a

probably.

dysnomia let pony threads go on. not sure about the other shit. i would honestly believe dynsomia wouldn't give a flying fuck.

if he really gave the account to someone else, then yes, he would be forced to.

q

w

KEEP IDS REMOVED

Adding to the mystery via misinformation… The legend.

REMOVE Holla Forums

e

I just got a great idea. You know how there is now an option to make a thread forced user so tripfucks can't cuck it up? There needs to be an option to force ID for a thread.

REMOVE YOURSELF

OP here. I agree with most of this.
I'd probably just have one eternal cyclical meta thread. if it gets pruned, then obviously there's not enough interest for that kind of stuff, so I wouldn't make another one.
That won't happen, unfortunately. He said on his twitter he pretty much quit using imageboards as a whole because of the memories of what could've been ;_;
No bans ever for Tor. They even warn you about ow doing so is a stupid idea on it's ID page
I'm also thinking of having a poal.me for individual mods, so that if their "approval rating" goes below a certain percentage they're given the book/temporarily probated.
tl;dr: make me BO

No, just trust me.

There is? I didn't see it when I was a vol. It must be a BO-only thing.

REMOVE INTERNET

furries already beat you to the punch on this idea

You will never get mod you loser.

I like that idea

I don't want to be a mod, I want be the BO. Nice trips though. Also, why are you so mad, dude?

its not a BO option because it's right under the thread creation

Do you even know who I am, newfag?

c

v

we mod team now

You just started this shtick like a week ago.

f

WE BOARD OWNER NOW

r

pretty sure he's been doing this shit for like a month now

FIRST STEP TO BEING NEW BO
RESTORE IDS

remove yourself

die

fucc off ID: 487bf9

heh

b

No one would contest my positions if I actually became BO. If I did something stupid I change it as per the request of the users, I wouldn't derail a thread hopelessly arguing about it against everyone else. There's no reason to not want me to be BO in the current year +2.
Literally the only thing preventing me from becoming the board owner is paranoia on the part of "Newfag".

Whoa, in all my time on this site, I never noticed that. That's pretty cool.

Oh haha, I remember you. Tbqh this only started because I selected the wrong file when making a thread, which was the same image that I'd sued to start another thread, so I decided to just go along with it and shitpost/act like a typical self-important avatarag for the day.

KEEP ID REMOVED
END YOUR LIFE

g

BAN PONY
BAN PEDO
BAN FACEBOOK
BAN GAY
FORCE user
RESTORE IDS

What's the point of forcing user if you're gonna restore IDs?

dysnomia is newfag you idiot.

dys thinks he's some kind of epic troll. Remember when he false-flag spammed cp, left it up for hours, wiped the board, made it one page, and stickied the pony thread all while lolling his ass off at the user-tears.

I know it's cliche but: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russell's_teapot

IDs are only thread wide, people can name/avatarfag from thread to thread.

Don't be so shallow ID: 44eed5

TORfaggots are exposed with ids.
RESTORE IDS

Why would anyone want to expose our friends on tor?

t

Go back to facebok where you have all the ids to your hearts content.

KEEP ID REMOVED

pedo detected.

GAS YOURSELF

Never said anything about tripfags. Think of a better strawman you pro id cuck.
KEEP ID REMOVED

ay boi let me do some baits

You're just posting random images now. And you're not even saging.

sage has no use against a bump

I know.

They don't need to. They're secure behind NSA computers.