Brit/pol #1085 - ANOTHER attack in the EU, what are the chances edition

youtube.com/watch?v=ej2YkHg3278 - Latest Gordon

Poor afghani child attacks Germans with an axe
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36827725

THEY "MIGHT" HAVE TO GO BACK

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3693736/We-ll-send-EU-migrant-surge-Brexit-Minister-David-Davis-tells-Mail-Sunday-send-home-Europeans-try-beat-border-deadline.html?ito=social-facebook

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/17/brexit-will-make-the-nhs-safer-top-surgeon-says/

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/18/french-pm-booed-telling-people-learn-live-terrorism/

JUST

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/18/boarding-schools-handed-guidance-queering-education-system/

theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/18/european-leaders-urge-turkey-to-respect-rule-of-law-after-failed-coup

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/greenpeace-bus-nhs-brexit-vote-leave-350-million-repainting-messages-outside-parliament-a7142451.html

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/tim-farron-i-wont-rule-out-creating-new-political-party-out-of-post-brexit-chaos-a7141906.html

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-latest-boris-johnson-crowdfunder-prosecute-lies-dishonesty-leave-campaign-a7141736.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nwbYLlq7iYo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokyo_subway_sarin_attack
poal.me/4su68a
order-order.com/2016/07/18/owen-smiths-leadsom-moment/
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-scotland-idUKKCN0ZX085?utm_campaign=trueAnthem: Trending Content&utm_content=578b665d04d3014cb46d5e0c&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=facebook
rt.com/news/351995-wikileaks-attack-turkey-documents/
twitter.com/USEmbassyHaiti/status/754769660713644033
electronicbeats.net/feed/massive-kate-bush-flashmob-takes-over-berlins-tempelhof/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3697174/Three-people-including-suspected-gunman-shot-dead-outside-swimming-pool-Lincolnshire.html
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2954/germany-of-1-million-migrants-54-got-jobs.html
dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-3695827/Urinating-streets-vandalised-light-sockets-pushy-crowds-Video-shows-rude-tourists-Shanghai-s-Disneyland.html
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3695642/Polyamorous-people-reveal-downsides-having-multiple-partners.html
regularfeaturesscripts.com/Episode/Script/85
soundcloud.com/regularfeatures/85-welcome-to-helmergeddon
thesun.co.uk/news/1459893/why-did-channel-4-have-a-presenter-in-a-hijab-to-front-coverage-of-muslim-terror-in-nice/
itv.com/news/westcountry/2016-07-18/south-west-at-centre-of-deadly-e-coli-outbreak-linked-to-mixed-salad/
thelocal.de/20160718/several-injured-in-knife-attack-on-bavarian-regional-train
journalism.co.uk/news/how-news-outlet-the-canary-aims-to-diversify-media-/s2/a576960/
parliament.uk/business/committees/committees-a-z/commons-select/home-affairs-committee/news-parliament-2015/prostitution-report-published-16-17/
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/girl-fighting-life-after-mum-8448196
twitter.com/hashtag/sendforgivenessviral?f=tweets&vertical=news&src=hash&lang=en-gb
newsletter.co.uk/news/northern-ireland-news/transfer-thousands-of-trident-jobs-to-ulster-1-7483590
pokemapgo.org/
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36838347
bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Meowth_(Pokémon)
bunkered.co.uk/golf-news/royal-troon-says-yes-to-women-members#ixzz4Erd9rVys
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I must say MI5 are damn good at finding the paki bombers, must be all that training done during the troubles with the IRA.

agreed our intel is top notch

THE ABSOLUTE MAD MAN

SECOND FOR ME NOT EFFORT POSTING IN THIS THREAD LIKE I DID IN THE LAST ONE
Just gonna get that one in while I can

CRASHING THIS PARTY

The S.A.S. need to be redeployed to wipe out more taigs in countryside ambushes. Good times.

Ah well, I guess that's just how it is sometimes…

tbh if i got treated like a girl the first is pretty tempting. what rights exactly would i have to give up?

▶ / Add filter » / ID

i'll take that as a compliment.

Funny how you can tell who's who after awhile. The patterns we all live by, eh.
Best you don't tell them when you filter them though, it encourages them.

who am i then and how could you tell?

lad they leave if you ignore them. Honestly they do

murica

i thought guys did that to compliment you?

This entire timeline is fucking golden.

Do Women Really Enjoy Getting Seamen On Their Face Lads?

I doubt many women enjoy being walked on tbh

depends on how much her dad abused her tbh. No good catch will particularly pleased if you give her a pearl necklace.

My ex did, what was funny was when you fuck your partner missionary, the pressure builds in your cock, pull out and shoot hitting her on the chin based on a real story of mine She was shocked as fuck, but I have just wanked on to her face, she was egging me on, I think it's only if she is horny as fuck.

that's just baseless.

Well lads, the agenda has been revealed.

That or a bunch of trolls turned Harambe racist, either way you/they did a bloody good job.

Feels good to see these people put against the heater once in awhile. We right wingers get too much shit over nothing while those people get away with everything.

I JUST WANT TO THROAT FUCK LAURIE PENNY JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!

WEWS????

Choose your waifu.

she looks cute but then again she also looks like she has a flat face ushered on by some poor decisions by her ancestors choice of breeding.

Superior Waifu Coming Through tbh

hard choice between 1 and 2. I think I gotta go with 2 though

Yes it must be difficult when you aren't one :^)

2D

who tf is that and why does it have a bulge

dude lmao

Think ttpw has a cock like that lads?

chloe

moretz? shes weird looking lad

Welcome to the night shift, lads.

Isn't it Dakota Fanning?

yea a bit just remember her from the Holla Forums fawning after boxxy

You just gave me 5 (you)s feels good as fuck thanks lad.

Thanks for the (you)

how big is your cock lad

brit/pol/ who would you rather got to become a girl, me or ttpw?

What said.

As do I now you mention it. She's probably a bit old for Holla Forums's tastes these days though

your welc lad. feeling generous tonight so you can have another

Wew

Scum tbh.

kek prob

What are you lads doing up at this hour?

Beat you too it lad. Truly no one can shit post better than I

She's a qt3.14159265358979323846264338327950288419716939937510 58209749445923078164 062862089986280348253421170679

mind if I save?

MY MOTHER CAN GO FUCK HERSELF MY SAUCES ARE BETTER THAN HERS. I LOVE HER DEARLY BUT SHE'S DELUSIONAL TBH

RNC hillary roast

watching

college student during summer holidays. feels damn good tbh

As big as Pokemon GO.

Now let's put this aside and get to the Bushposting.

"We have to say black lives matter"
There is not a single thing that would worsen if black people suddenly vanished from the face of the earth.
Ergo black lives doesn't matter, so we don't have to say that bullshit.

Listening to banging mashcore and snorting speed while hoping for blood and fire at the Republican convention

Look at the file name mong boy.

I'm in a good mood tonight lad, you can save it.

Why the fuck do you have a picture saved of a tranny drinking a glass of semen while taking a selfie?

She/it's a gold mine.

In inches lad.
Also how does it feel knowing that the night shift is the only time people are willing to talk to you

Just relaxing after a nice evening. It's been beautiful, great weather, great banter, great beer. I lost my shit when I couldn't find my keys earlier but I eventually calmed down.

What

Cheers pal, most appreciated.

going to bed lads, remember ttpw is a cutie.

This Stefanie Joosten has me thinking.

She visits France a fair bit, plays Quiet in MGS:V and vidya goyms tend to make people docile, they only care when someone tries to take their escapism toy away from them.

What if she died in the next terrorist attack? Would gamers do anything?

People shouldn't bully her, she's clearly got the iq of an Irish toddler.

Do gamers ever do anything?

We Wuz Popeye.

Yeah, play vidya.

They'd go "oh fuck i played the game she was in" and then go back to their lives, just like a normie.

I live for the night shift tbh.

Doubtful. No one gives a shit about some voice actress. Not like gamers can achieve much when they collaborate anyway.

you're a qt as well

She lives in Japan though, she's perfectly safe.

Although if she did die in a terrorist attack I doubt anyone would do anything about it, just like the NICE attack, the Bataclan, and the Belgium bombings, nothing will happen.

never ever ;_;

REMEMBER TO KEEP IT MORAL EVEN THOUGH ITS THE NIGHT SHIFT

The night shift is comfy as fuck.

True but I wonder if one would snap at least.

Hmm, wishful thinking.

I don't know about perfectly safe

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokyo_subway_sarin_attack

poal.me/4su68a

Remember the pledge

Also i doubt she'd even be known to have died in an attack, unless you followed them closely. She's not exactly a big name is she?

That decides it.

Whatever I've gotten bored of him anyway. Shame we can't have normal bully targets

The 22 stone fat fuck lad.

Speech on immigration at the RNC caused this woman to go insane

I guess
Hopefully someone doxxes themselves soon for a kek

The mood is so lively lads

Nah not really, didn't know who the fuck she was until today.

Weekly happening at this point tbh.

daddy long legs just had the fucking audacity to touch my face. Off its wings go

probably one of the last surviving trips in a last ditch effort to gain attention

Lads I think manlet woes has finally an heroed

What's happened with Woesy?

he's just shagging his gilf let him be

AMERICA WILL START THE SHOAH 2 ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

Will Are Nige speak?

No lad.

This speech is powerful tbh.

why are americans such israelicucks

Imagine how confused the people would be if Nige talked, they;d be like "brexit man?"

I've gotten bored of him as well. There is no point in even interacting with him on a normal level either.

Indeed. The only dialogue that's even worth having with him is bullying in some form. It's just not worth it at the end of the day. Let's just filter him lad. It's the only way

America being retarded on foreign policy is like us being retarded on racial consciousness.

Unfixable.

order-order.com/2016/07/18/owen-smiths-leadsom-moment/

Defeatists OUT.

Someone post a pic of woes' girlfriend. I want to see how old she is.

The comments on RT are usually pretty sensible, but the last few days the same comment has been popping up near the top, basically saying the victim of terror attacks, from muslim, to BLM, deserved it because muh imperialism. Plus idiots with stupid puns.

pic related. Is it reddit?

Don't think one exists. Not sure why people think she's old either.

hasn't made a video or update in over a week and seemed really down about how the exit videos went. He even cancelled some future videos and ignored all the crazy happenings.

Unfortunately I missed out on that thread. You'll have to ask again during daytime hours. Or you could tweet him. He's probably up

I love that "thank you" in american is "shut the fuck up"

So you are alive woes?

lads I'm talking to this qt muslim girl from Algeria. she's 10/10 wife material but holy fuck are muslims dumb as shit.

you cant fool us wews. now make some actual fucking content for once and stop livestreaming

pls bait harder

We're historically cucked on race lad.

Do you think we played a part? He probably wasn't massively pleased about the Polish Questions that we raised.

example?

pics

You got me lads. My shares in Coca-Cola have dipped lately. Rough times. I'll get back to organizing some livestreams later in the week.

That came as a result of having few non-whites; when the wave of Empire immigrants came racism became more popular as the different people began to chafe against each other.

Why the fuck do you talk to them? I ignore them unless I have to deal with them, and even then I'm pretty cold.

I thought he was on our side tbh

I watched that stream and it wasn't that bad, granted I missed the live chat. What was said?

You'd have to be fucking retarded to both believe that and not know that historically we're one of the most racially obsessed nations.

It's more the comments we left post-stream. I recommend you peruse them, there's some good stuff in there.

I mean I'm sure he is on our side on the whole. I just think he probably would've been disappointed in the lack of /rational discourse/ though. We mostly just commented about gassing Holla Forumss which almost certainly triggered his American compadres.

She thinks magic is real, and her sister is being targeted by a witch for some reason.
the most recent one was when she was claiming that the Christian trinity is God, Mary (being God's wife), and Jesus being the son of those two. When I told her that's wrong and explained it, she said I was lying and the Qur'an tells her that Christians only say that to hide what they really believe.

it's nice to talk to a girl who isn't a complete slag for once.

Any of you lads watching the RNC conference?

It's quite entertaining.

I like you user.

magic is real

Mood's died down a bit since Rudy was replaced with Melania.

Still listening tho.

didn't a black boy get murdered in london a few years ago because of some african witchcraft ritual?

like taqqiya! maybe that's where she got the idea? why would christians even want to hide the real trinity though?

obvs samefag

barth the infamous ip switcher is a speed freak confirmed

for the record lad you should filter ID:30a6a9 and ignore them.

BIG DON

Wish this guy was VP tbh.

This is who they want to be the role model for kids. As if she wouldn't look scary enough without that hairstyle.

Perfect MILF tbh.

thanks user, I'd let you share my blood-stained tenner any day

why are you ruining your life lad?

Afraid you're mistaken, just (1)ing now since I cant sleep in this heat.

Means a lot to me fam but I prefer a few shots of cheap spirit and a 4 pack of red stripe

Probably his first gf.

wouldn't be surprised but I'd think that is more bongo bongos rather than muslims.

I had a look into it because it was quite strange the way she told me about this. I can't remember the exactly what it says, but basically it describes Christians as believing in the God/Mary parenthood of Jesus. Obviously this isn't what Christians believe and Mohammed just didn't understand the Trinity, but they take it as an absolute. Christians must be lying, rather than the Qur'an being wrong.

Just filtered 244d32. Thanks for the advice :)^

'shtoopid frog poster

glad I could help lad. It's the only way to make these people leave

You know moralityposting is just a meme right?

Tune

Watching the RNC lads? America just took credit for WW2.

no lad morality posting represents important morals that we've lost, at least have moderation

Farage should have heckled him tbh.

Guys, can you take a break from wewwing at each other, and calling each other lad for a moment to take a look at this?

Homosexuals are asleep. Time to get CIVIC

come on now, they looked after themselves, they'd probably do a few lines before battle but not every night to the point of losing your septum

is what reddit lad? what do you want from us, it's the night shift

It's almost as if they DON'T want to load up on mushrooms, smear themselves in their own shit and charge towards certain death swinging an axe and laughing as loud as humanly possible.

Nobhead.

Not that I would know but I'm pretty sure most of our ancestors believed in morality

>Conceal the role of Iran__ in the rise of radical Islam

Haha.

Women really are vapid cunts. With no self-restraint, no capability to think beyond tomorrow, no wonder they get filled with cum every weekend, they're nothing but useless pieces of shit.

Great image swap hotwheels.

"LOCK HER UP"

you alright lad

RNC is terrible. It's like watching E3 but worse.

traps aren't that bad.

You walk into a pub in the 1400s and turn down a drink or tell the Sgt in 1800s Cape Town you don't want anything and you'd get laughed at or your head kicked in tbh.

alcohol is different to other drugs tbh, mentally at least

It can fuck up your body but at least it doesnt make you schizo

Some history teacher you had eh?

Tbh lad, the idea that a medieval person would laugh at anyone for being moral is hardly a persuasive #argument
Also

What about shrooms? Plenty of folk been using them for eons, they fuck your head pretty good.

You guys are fucking retards.

I've done them 5 times. You go back to fully normal after a month.

uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-scotland-idUKKCN0ZX085?utm_campaign=trueAnthem: Trending Content&utm_content=578b665d04d3014cb46d5e0c&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=facebook

Scotland's Sturgeon says would not rule out staying in EU and UK

What?

lads if any of you poal posters are around, post in RNC thread for ez results

did he say that lol

yea I've heard theyre eye opening or whatever

That's not what was implied, perhaps you'd have inferred that if you weren't melting your mind away.

Cant beat pure Anglo white women. When they are pretty, they are the best in the world.

Then what was your point? Enough time passes your head can usually goes back to normal on most stuff unless you got really bad.

Issue is the idolisation of taking a synapse-cunting amount of whatever to mean fun.

No lad. You're a fucking retard. You've used anglo saxons, and medieval pubs as your examples.
Point your finger at the timeline. People weren't degenerates 100 years ago, 200 years ago, 300 years ago ect just because you think they were.

She's really pretty, just not my thing.

Oh, it's just liberals distributing blue pills in a pretty red pilled news site. Nothing unusual for them.

Not from meth or crack. It's permanent.

this, phets seriously fuck you up for life, even phetheads admit that

He reminds me of Redditors who point to the American founders habit of smoking weed for leisure to justify their own addiction.

Anyway, it's time for bed lads.

NIGHTY NIGHT
I
G
H
T
Y

N
I
G
H
T

Indeed. Excuses excuses. But what more can you expect of
The rabble

rt.com/news/351995-wikileaks-attack-turkey-documents/

WikiLeaks reported suffering a “sustained attack” after it announced the upcoming release of hundreds of thousands of documents relating to Turkish leader Recep Tayyip Erdogan’s Justice and Development Party (AKP) in the wake of a failed military coup.

adorable

You're not welcome here, Junichiro.

Hell is forever!

Good. Fucking libshit arm of the deep state. Muh radical opposition to power! Pull the other one. They all deserve to be fucking wiped out by Solntsevskaya Bratva hackers and hit men. Call me a cynical curmudgeon or whatever I don't care.

twitter.com/USEmbassyHaiti/status/754769660713644033

Haha this is great as well. She's neither black or unsung, which doesn't make any sense. She a fucking island ape whinger about borders.

I really hope Ceylon sinks into the sea in a firey inferno like the legend of Atlantis.

You guys, when a girl asks you she's pretty, no matter whether I like her or not, should you always say yes?

with sound

She's just barking right now, so don't bother.

Would like to try colourizing more pics, Requesting people post their favourite black and white historical photos; wars, towns, portraits, whatever. Cheers

Keep it down in here, I'm trying to sleep.

They like being dominated, so if YOU like spunking all over their face, they will like it.
Also, never be concerned with what women like, it is not your job to make a woman happy, that is a cuck attitude.
It is your job to be the man in relationship, she should be trying to make you happy.

It's a no-win

If you say yes she'll think you fancy her but you don't. If you say no she'll get upset.

Deflect with another question. Maybe ask her why she is asking you that. There's not a winning scenario however it goes down because if you say yes she'll think you fancy her but a no or even not answering and evading it then GTFO of there will upset her because she'll know you've deliberately avoided answering. But this might also give her hope she might think you do fancy her but are too shy to say yes.

It's just about taking the option that mitigates the damage as much as possible and hoping to avoid future situations like this by not being alone with the girl again.

Sex is only alpha if the woman is on top tbf.

This is true though, for the western front anyway.

Have at it, lad.

They look great

Have another, just because it looks cool. Fun Fact: The God Emperor of Mankind's grandfather, Friedrich Drumpf owned a whore-house in Monte Cristo, Washington.

Wakey wakey!

imagine living in a time when you thought the future would be better than the past

tonight's going to be a hell of a night lads

Every time I find an interesting thread on another board, these exact people come and fuck it up. One random guy says "jew" or "nigger" and they go ballistic and derail the conversation completely.

There's nothing they hate more than free speech and chan culture.

Holla Forums has a mountain of word filters. It's pathetic how they need to be protected from words.

Genuinely sad.

Living in that time right now lad. We must be optimistic. Couldn't find any black & white photos of Holden Village, so relax and enjoy these photos instead. Holden, once a silver-mining town nestled in the Cascade Mountains, is now a Lutheran retreat.

BIT TOASTY LADS

Off to the beach, lads. Hope it's not full of Muslim rats diving in the sea in their smelly rags.

Went to the water park as a kid and saw some muzzies wearing what was basically a burqa without the face cover swimming.

All I could think was "why even bother?"

The gym I used to go to had a sauna, there was a muslim woman used to go in it fully clothed. It ended up with white a woman getting banned from the gym she got into an argument with her about it being unhygenic and inconsiderate to other people there.

imagine the stench when their clothes slowly dry in the sun

Is there such a thing as a attractive commie? They all look like genetic garbage to me.

I guess if they had anything going for them in life they wouldn't be communists.

And yet on the rule board it will no doubt say 'no clothes'. Fuck this shit country.

You know…she's pretty damn hot (and white looking) for being 75% nigger.

Got a nice breeze coming in at the moment. No doubt it will cease soon.

The humidity is climbing as we reach midday too.

Turn on the AC you goons.

I've never been in a private home with AC in the UK.

Foreigner detected.

TAPS AFF
A
P
S

A
F
F

3 r d w o r l d
r
d

w
o
r
l
d

We're supposed to be a comfy nordic climate, but instead this bloody immigrant gulf stream cucks us with heat we're not designed for.

The UK, on average, has around 10 days a year above 25C. It would be a waste of money to install an AC for such a small benefit.

Lad this is a heat wave. We never usually get this hot and anyway, summer isn't longer and 3 weeks so whats the fuck point in getting an AC?

The most Wuthering Heights day ever: electronicbeats.net/feed/massive-kate-bush-flashmob-takes-over-berlins-tempelhof/

longer than*

AC is for pussies tbh

shocking tbh

Makes sense. We live in a brown people climate so we need AC. It was 109 a few weeks ago. I work outside and we're required to wear jeans.

Italians and Germans make cute babies, but I think the Dutch have the most attractive women in Europe, as a pure ethnicity.

If America's electrical grid was knocked out, how many white people would die due to the lack of AC?

In western Europe, we don't need technology just to stay alive in our own country.

The Dutch are culturally and genetically close to the English, yet are significantly more attractive.

Must be something in the water.

None unless you lived in Nevada and you were really old or a baby.

Probably because they aren't inbred tbh

Honestly, don't know how anyone could function in such a climate

tbh we give sub saharans shit for not inventing anything but how the fuck do you when its 50c

They don't, this is why yanks don't seem to be functioning right.

Black cunts are suited for hot weather lad, its why their skin is black.

Stay stinky, lads.

You must be low test m8

So what's going on in Lincolnshire, lads?

The superior man thinks always of virtue; the common man thinks of comfort.

Probably wont tbh. Not even being contrarian, I don't care that other people like it.

Who /growingoutofgamingandsadaboutit/ here?

D R E S D E N
R
E
S
D
E
N

TOMMY MUIR STRIKES AGAIN

Looks like a murder suicide lad,he an-heroed by the looks of it.

I honestly can't believe a man would kill his wife and daughter like that.

Makes me sick.

Hol up, what did he do?

I feel that, I hate playing an online game and slowly realising that everyone else on it is 15 or 16

Ah, but virtue is a spook while comfort is tangible.

But, please, continue to tell yourselves ancient lies so that you may cope with the situation. Meanwhile, I'll sit here and enjoy my coffee in my nice, cool living room.

I'm not sad about it lad, especially when I realised how much time I had spent on them over the years.

Hello boys. I'm Terrence's mother. You knew him as ttpw. He's passed away after hanging himself in our garage. He used to speak fondly of his internet forums and even traveled all the way to a graveyard to take pictures for you all. He left open this tab before he killed himself this morning and I just thought you all deserved to know. He had battled with mental issues for a long time and I think this release kept him sane a lot longer than he otherwise would have been.

Thankyou for being his friend.

The rumour on the ground is that he shot his wife, daughter then himself.

Absolutely nothing, we don't have any guns so there couldn't possibly have been a shooting :^)

Ah so it was just nutter killing his wife and kid. Pretty shocking tbh. Just assumed it was something islam-y.
Any more news on the German axe happening?

Has London hit its dindu quota so that this stuff will start happening soon?

I'm fairly sure ttpw's mum wouldn't make a random shitpost before announcing her son's death.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3697174/Three-people-including-suspected-gunman-shot-dead-outside-swimming-pool-Lincolnshire.html

Your ancestors had centuries to adapt, we are barely given a day.

LIVING HELL

Well that's the rumour. Might be yet another muzzie, if they don't announce any names by tomorrow, assume it is.

I have a little brother that always wants to play games with me. I feel bad but I just feel like I'm wasting my time off. I have no interest in games at this point.

I think losing enthusiasm for anything is kind of shit.

Sounds pretty islam-y to me

Not yet lad

See London Riots, it's already started happening.

It's what Terrence Terribauld Pedro Peterson would have wanted.

Remember him

Losing enthusiasm for something that is self-destructive isn't shit, and video games are self-destructive.

Hell is too good for him.

C-O-M-P-U-T-E-R G-A-M-E-S

how are they any more "self destructive" than movies or imageboards full of autistics and paedophiles and literal faggots like this one?

Isn't it wonderful that blacks actually celebrate their degeneracy on websites like worldstarhiphop?

There is no doubt in my mind, when considering black people (in particular) as a whole, that liberal values are simply manifestations of unspeakable nihilism dressed up as 'virtue'.

It is so obvious that the swarthy hordes produce inferior cultures. It is equally obvious that, excepting a few, they cannot habituate to white societies. To pretend that these people are our equals is sick and, as I say, completely nihilistic.

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2954/germany-of-1-million-migrants-54-got-jobs.html

Never said they were, I hope I lose enthusiasm for this cancer at some point too tbh.

BUT WE NEED THEM TO WORK THE JOBS THAT WHITE PEOPLE SIMPLY WON'T DO

Same stats in Sweden if i remember, only 20 went to work there.

It depends on how and what you play.

Spending days doing nothing of value while playing austism-simulator 2000 is probably quite harmful.

BASED CHINESE WAIFUS PISSING IN THE STREETS!

dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-3695827/Urinating-streets-vandalised-light-sockets-pushy-crowds-Video-shows-rude-tourists-Shanghai-s-Disneyland.html

I'm not going to indulge your autism with a (you)

Doesn't surprise me. The Chinese piss wherever they stand in their homeland.

What do you expect from packs of chinks?

The only reason they don't do that here, is that they still fear the White man's wrath

Yeah, filtered.

SURPRISE SURPRISE!

"POLYAMOROUS", OTHERWISE KNOWN AS ADULTEROUS, RELATIONSHIPS DPN'T WORK!

*Don't

And forgot link:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3695642/Polyamorous-people-reveal-downsides-having-multiple-partners.html

I don't understand why someone would willingly cuckold yourself like this.

Its better to be single than a cuck to be honest.

I reckon he has, I haven't seen hima round here in awhile.

What's everyone's plans for today?
Shitposting all day?

Gonna watch a load of films tbh m8

Going to take my dog to the beach later.

Starting Ovid's Metamorphoses

I've gotta give mine a walk at some point.
I'm so fucking depressed atm, though, that it's difficult to muster the energy.
What's a good activity to help with depression?

Shitpost for two more hours, go to bed, work, shitpost, bed…

Google London Riots

I'm starting my first day of work in 20 minutes, nervous tbh

Good luck

Theres nothing really to help, but i find from talking to people with it exercise helps, makes you feel better about yourself.

No, if this was a muslim it'd get less attention then its about to get, fucking mark my words when its confirmed as a white guy we'll never hear the end iof this.

I really hope they weren't white now.
The chances of them being middle class are slim to none, I'd say.
If white, most likely some speed-taking member of the underclass.

F I R S T A G A I N S T T H E W A L L
I
R
S
T
T
H
E
W
A
L
L

He better not be fucking white, if he's white we'll NEVER hear the end of this shit.

If they were white then we'll find out very soon. The longer the media stalls over ethnicity, the less likely they are to be white.

Yeah because we're notorious worldwide for being so anti-gun compared to Western Europe. What a dumb cuck.

Yeah I've been working out recently.
Haven't felt too bad in a while: just the usual grinding monotony and a head full of red-pills. Always takes me aback when I crash like this. Just feel so fucking wretched: like there's just not enough innocence in the world for life to be worth it.

Even if this was an Arab literally shouting 'Allahu Akbar' as he murdered people the media would spend days telling us how he wasn't a good Muslim because he didn't go to Mosque all that often and how one person he killed was also a Mulism so it can't have been a terror attack inspired by Islam.

I know they're lefties and they can't think straight, but where does this "IF HE WAS A MUSLIM THE MEDIA WOULD NEVER SHUT UP ABOUT IT AND BLAME MUSLIMS" when infact the media has been doing the exact opposite for fucking 10 years. It just fucking infuriates me.

I love the way the talking heads prefix 'Islamic State' with 'so-called' every time: almost like they're pre-programmed automatons. Such a fucking joke: all of it.

Enquire about a job vacancy, maybe go see my friend's band if they're doing a jam today, watch the recent Dad's Army film

Anons have been saying it for a while here but Lefties really are basically LARPing and pretending that they're like the Lefties in the 1960's and 80's.

They still think that the Murdoch meme outweighs the fact they have control over the public broadcasters and almost all major Internet news sites

ugh, reported

Those reddit Asians are truly warped.

Can they even begin to grasp how strange they are?

How would you feel if your race's masculinity is the butt of jokes, even by your own women?

Say what you want about how people view White men today, we are generally viewed positively in intelligence, success and masculinity.

What is it fucking with them and that shit, they larp as miners striking when infact a proper miner would probably fucking kill them. It really is true what they say, lefties see themselves as rebelling against the status quo and the establishment, but now that they are the establishment they've sort of doubled down.

I enjoy reading that asian men subreddit, thats a fucking funny place.

I think this myth exists because every time an attack happens the media always claims that unspecified masses of people are lashing out at muslims in order to push the islamophobia narrative.

Lefties like to have their cake and eat it by pretending to be the underdogs of society while also being it's loudest and most pervasive voices.

Was that NA doxx last night genuine lads?

I showed it to one of the female HK students at my Uni. I kind of wish I recorded her reaction, she couldn't stop laughing.

She was dating a white guy of course.

Just the 22 stone NEET fucking shitposting as usual.

Sure but the way they go about responding to it is all wrong.

Our memes are like Judo. They attack us and we make a giant joke out of it that even normies laugh at.

We literally turn our enemies into memes.

They're deluded. Some strange combo of SJW, (Asian version of a)Holla Forumsack and /r9k/. Whichever suits their need in the moment.

This, they seem to hold the position that they are the youthful vanguard of social justice and some amorphous collection of Tories and right-wingers somewhere over there
are still running things. When in reality they have been the establishment since the late 1960s, and the old fogies that run things now were the most extreme deconstructivist Marxists around in their student years.

It sucks that our generation will be remembered (if at all) by the fact that we were even more 'progressive' than the boomers.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU

What, its summer lad.

Because their cuck glands (deliberately) mistake a proliferation of violent crimes committed by foreigners, which are then grudgingly brought to light by the media, for an ongoing smear campaign against said foreign group.

Basically, to libcucks, non-whites/women/gays are utterly helpless creatures, devoid of any agency, whose inferior nature must, necessarily, absolve them of any accountability.

It's the sort of 'logic' that has black 'advocates' gnashing their teeth about incarceration rates, but never mentioning the relatively huge proportion of blacks committing crimes.

The same sort of 'logic' would have men attacking the system because we are more likely to be incarcerated than women: completely ignoring that men commit more crimes (of course men are actually unfairly prosecuted relative to women, but the fact remains that men commit far more crimes).

They don't break up until the end of the month my foreign friend.

Some schools don't break up until the end of this week m8. Depends on the county

M-maybe he's just very masculine

Lad…………………………….

I thought it was slightly different in countries, here in Scotland its just a difference of 1 week for most places.

I-IT'S JUST THE FASHION NOWADAYS, HAHA

I dunno lads, I find something endearing about this race cuck captions…

regularfeaturesscripts.com/Episode/Script/85
>soundcloud.com/regularfeatures/85-welcome-to-helmergeddon

What the absolute fucking fuck fuckery is this?

My brother is a half faggot. Likes men and women. Lived with a guy for like 6 months.

23yo Bernie supporter that's never paid his own rent.

They don't make sense. They're using %100 Asian women to represent happas. Are they really that dumb?

Chris Rex from Warrington runs NA

BASED AKALA

Is there a way to react to these people without biting them to death? I'm curious.

I know these guys, they're some cucks who make a podcast about current news, mostly videogames, one of them is a massive faggot. i listened 1 of the podcasts 2 years ago tbh

cant take it lads

won't fight with guy, suit and a tie who sends refugees straight to your door

Jesus Christ.

TRIPS

Also, every one of these women have implants.
Can't autists find pictures of proper women? It boggles my mind that there are any men who find implants acceptable. They're completely round and look weird and artificial as fuck. It'd be like having a completely smooth dildo with some skin sewn around it, instead of a proper dick.

Which would be why the working classes are now by far the most patriotic and anti-immigratiion of any other demographic.

I hate this communist shit.

Nice one lad

They don't "send" anyone to war any more and when they did, rich people did indeed go all the fucking time. God I hate that argument, not that it is one.

Nice get. Bit of a waste though.

Makes em look like trannies.

The manchild in video games 'journalism'?

Quite frankly, it's not an argument.

BASED AKALA

Didn't he used to work for eurogamer or some shit?

I lost a lot of respect for Rod Liddle when watching him being interviewed by RT. Not only did it transpire that, contrary to all of his anti-pc rhetoric (which is all i was aware of him for), he had actually had quotas for foreigners when he edited the today program; but he was blabbering on about how class is more important than race. The idea is just so astoundingly stupid, and obviously one espoused by retards and jewish charlatans serving their own racial interests.

Lads I just spend 5 hours organising all my reactions and webms and I'm still only about 80% done.
Why didn't I just save them all in the correct folders in the first place tbh lads.

I love how he has the cheek to talk like hes one of us, like hes bargaining with his fellow countrymen to accept them, not realising we see him the same way as the immigrants.

Matt Lees is a fucking faggot also probably a Taig

His worldview basically derives from being a halfcaste nog. How can he understand national feeling? He doesn't know what he himself is, and can't attach himself to anything.

LOOK AT THAT POTATO NIGGER MUG

In the long run we're all going to get blown up by muslims so it doesn't really matter

Can't wait for the CONVOY to hit Londonistan tbh

Oh I remember that twat now

The point of the captions of racial cuckoldry or domination, using Eurasians would lessen that.

Hafus usually look quite Asian, though usually notably taller/bulkier and paler.

Does he still go to secondary school or what?

I know that lad but it doesn't take me 30 minutes to find the image I was looking for anymore.

He conviently ignored the fact that during the first and second World wars the officer class was comprised of Middle and Upper class men who later became the politicians. Those wars lost us the flower of our youth from all social classes, and now we have to listen to a monkey desecrate their memory by telling lies about the wars to use as a vacuous Marxian talking point.

Angry is an understatement,

You make Morality Man sound optimistic lad.

Kekked tbh

I hate it when that happens lad.

BASED

MELT THE GERMAN LARPERS LIKE WE DID THEIR GRANDDADS

Unfortunate lad, I just save them to both my SD card and my hard drive so if the computer dies I can easily shitpost wherever I go.

THE BREEZE IS NOTABLY WEAKER THAN EARLIER LADS

THE HUMIDITY IS NOTICEABLY HIGHER THAN IT WAS EARLIER LADS

Please send help to:

Mr user
12 Hot Street
Meltford
HR19 HOT
United Kingdom

Yep, exactly right. You really have to be a fucking clueless idiot to be a marxist.

YOU CANNOT CEASE MY SHITPOSTING

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP

WOW THANKS BBC I FEEL SO FUCKING SORRY FOR THOSE POOR REFUGEES NOW PLEASE TAKE MORE OF MY MONEY TO FUND VIDEOS LIKE THIS

Nicely done lad.
Also I'm just soaking a cloth and wearing on the back of my neck to keep me cool tbh lad.

pls send help scotland

I think the BBC are slipping lads.

You'll be dead by 1pm lad, that 32*C doesn't look good, I'm not risking myself for you when that time comes.

We've breached 30 degrees lads

I do it because i lost years of shitposting in 2014, never again.

Gonna get banned from halfcuck for posting civic porn. There's this Greek sperg that freaks out from it and I couldn't resist.

Can't even use a VPN because they're always already banned when I use them.

Not even trying lads tbqh

That's why I started backing up to the SD card tbh lad.
Cleverandprudent/10

Fuck me lad. Apparently up beyond the wall we're expecting a Thunderstorm at 2300.

Put off my run until then just to get hit with this motherfucker.

Its a crime to kick this lad's head in.
Literally why?

Pls post a link lad. I honestly find that shit hilarious unless of course it's here on these threads

If it starts pissing it down, its definitely prime jogging time.

Can't wait to be honest

Seriously fuck the bbc

Nothing ever happens in Lincolnshire m8
We'll be talking about this for years.

You're welcome

Probably fucking none of it

Why in the McFuck are people still paying for this shit?

4got pic

Yeah I recently started going back to halfchan and I completely forgot about the hugbox factor. Some meme vaguely associated with Holla Forums will trigger a herd of leftist manchildren telling you to go back. Difference now is there's an equal number of Holla Forumsacks in the thread telling them to shut the fuck up.

Fuck man, I don't know either, if I was legit refugee I'd just take my BoB.

Yes it is going away.

BREXIT! BREXIT! BREXIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!

What the fuck? I honestly can't understand this propaganda. It's such utter garbage. If the "refugee" had a cheeky phone like that then he's not a "poor" refugee now is he?

Ever since that Migrant sneaked into the UK with that Czech passport he got forged customers I'v met at work have been quite pissed that it was possible for him to do that.

To be fair though, given recent events in Europe maybe the UK really is the only safe place.

I can't deal with it Holla Forums, man isn't meant to live this way.

We are certainly do better than most of Western Europe. I kinda of what those German/Swedes who pretend we are worse off to materialise and start shitposting again.

Just tell me what thread and board if you don't want to link lad I love bullying 4cucks tbh

A fucking gun, that's what.

I would never flee this country in my life (or death) tbh lad

Either that or some kind of water purifier.

Some portable ones can handle nearly a hundred gallons of salt water before becoming unusable.

Just Imagine if we weren't an Island

London would be filled to the brim with even more pakis and mussies

The face that we speak English and have a generous benifits system would be the main drive for them to come here

Make no mistake we'd be the ones getting 1 million plus a year

BASED CHANNEL SAVES US ONCE AGAIN

I can't find it. Might have been pruned/deleted but go into any of the race mixing shill threads and you'll see the Greek flag getting extremely ass mad.

It's like they're too dumb to realize that's exactly what the OP was looking for.

POWER LEVEL EXPOSED
thesun.co.uk/news/1459893/why-did-channel-4-have-a-presenter-in-a-hijab-to-front-coverage-of-muslim-terror-in-nice/

BULLIED

John Snow is the only good thing about channel 4 news anymore but even he is beginning to get cucked

These cowards don't deserve respect

Red-pill me on Owen Smith?

Also, anyone got a link to the Owen Jones song?

Such is being red-pilled

Why do i keep getting sick dubs?

You mean like these?

(Witnessed)

Nice try Owen.

Ah, I'm more into trips these days tbh

checked

It's damage control. They're trying to push it as the innocent moderates narrative.

Muslims that are killed by other muslims in their attacks in Europe can be summed up as one thing, Friendly Fire.

I have yet to see a radicalized Christian conducting terrorist attacks and the same goes for any other religion. Muslims are the easiest to push to this action. And everybody knows it.

(Double Witnessed)
A-Are you some kind of wizard m8?

Here have mine.

Fucking hell lad

Crikey, 3 gets in a row, well done laddo

And you lads attacked me for posting racial cuck captions

Someone ship her a dictionary. Clearly struggling to look up definitions

Here have some music to soothe your butthurt.

Thanks for posting it as a WEBM

For some reason Chromium won't play MP4 in browser and I am too lazy to figure out why.

What's the name of that track lad?

The user who became a God.

No worries lad, that was the second ever webm I saved.

Wish I knew I've got a bunch of other tracks form the same album in webm form though.

Why does Wews continue doing those retarded hangouts? They're littered with genuine autists and they're not in the slightest bit entertaining. Just a clusterfuck of people that like the sound of their own voices.

Actually you're wrong.

The Muslims who live among unbelievers are not muslims, but 'hypocrites'. What does the Quran say about these hypocrites?

Hypocrites are not muslims, so it is not "friendly fire". They are targets like the rest of us.

Potential habbening lads
itv.com/news/westcountry/2016-07-18/south-west-at-centre-of-deadly-e-coli-outbreak-linked-to-mixed-salad/

So he can seem important I guess.

His wife has cancer, there is a god

Fuck me lad I'd forgot about that. Cheers for the correction.

Every e-celeb hangout is like that. Don't why they're all friends with so many autists.

I laughed. I like his solo videos but the hangouts have made me stop paying attention. They pop up in my feed and I just keep scrolling. Absolute trash.

Who was the one on the Danxit stream? He sperged out a few times. Woesy was shitting his kegs he'd get banned.

The artist is the Budos Band, this is from their third album.

I've embedded it for you you're welcome

Fuck that, him waffling on for an hour and a half about nothing is dull as shit. I'll never understand any youtube "personality" who thinks that them ranting at a camera for the same length of a feature film is in any way watchable.

thelocal.de/20160718/several-injured-in-knife-attack-on-bavarian-regional-train

Ta lad

thank you very much user

kek. It was a particularly amusing discovery. Especially considering all of the we wuz kangz bullshit. There is not evidence for such a thing at all, whereas many of muhammad's followers went to great lengths in the Hadith to describe his "elegant whiteness".
It certainly makes Muhammad Ali look quite the fool.

Muds not washing their hands and handling food. What a surprise.

Getting pretty sick of the media acting as though ISIS operates like the CIA.

ISIS isn't the enemy. Islam is the enemy.

LALALALALALALALALALA

Same here lad. But rather I'v always had it really. Just got off early from work and now I'm sit nice and cool with it on behind me.

I love how they forget the prevalent "Lone Wolf" doctrine that was going about, first preached by old Bin man himself and then that droned "American" Islamist who's name I forget.

Let's get ramblin' and gamblin'.

Dubs decide where next attack is.

Why are these lefty, "take the fight to power" people so ridiculously predictable?

journalism.co.uk/news/how-news-outlet-the-canary-aims-to-diversify-media-/s2/a576960/

The model promoted there is actually very similar to clickbait sites like Gawker, Jezebel etc. Except with a higher profit element going to the authors. So the incentive is still there, perhaps even moreso, to create clickbait articles that are just SJW trash outrage porn. What a person needs is a stable job with a salary, at a minimum, not degenerate incentives or signals from the technology itself, making one conform to the medium. Journalism is supposed to be above the form of its medium, tending toward truth. How is this notion radically left-wing in any fashion, except that it is designed to feed into the current libidinal management process of the SJW left? How does it feed into democracy at all? It's a form of tokenism and managerialistic manipulation. It is a very post-modern left-wing form of capitalism.

I mean, take the recent hit piece on Farage, being unable to speak French, it doesn't make any real sense. He's essentially a representative for the British government in a foreign country, the implicit comparison to a migrant worker is completely absurd. But it generates clicks, and therefore revenue. It's not about a genuine examination of political positions, but slaking some sort of thirst for superiority and generating cash.

I'm quite interested in where the thecanary.co came from all of a sudden. The chief is some Kerry-Anne Mendoza, who is a complete shitlib mystery meat, that looks like a poo in loo version of Alexander Gordon Jahans. However she fulfils all the stereotypes of the left wing 'activist' not insofar that she is inherently middle-class but she has been through a typical career path of an internationalist.

Project Manager at Lloyds Banking Group.
Performance Manager for HBOS
Interim Project Director for the Heart of England NHS Foundation Trust.
Plus a bunch of other generic consultancy firms.
Educated at the London School of Economics.

Left her job to join the Occupy movement. That movement, incidentally was crawling with Tavistock and Common Purpose style psychologists and management scientists in an attempt to manage the population there and adjust the movement closer to Fabian ends. Hence why you get all the retarded shitlib SJW demands and structural degeneration of the movement.

Corbynites are very into thecanary.co so it is pointless attacking it at this stage.

I do want to destroy these vague bland internationalist morons though, they're a torpid metastasis of mediocrity. It gets to the stage, like with this Mendoza, where you cannot even tell their ethnicity, they're so mongrelised and ubiquitous, like the capitalism they so despise.

BRITAIN YES

parliament.uk/business/committees/committees-a-z/commons-select/home-affairs-committee/news-parliament-2015/prostitution-report-published-16-17/

Obligatory.

kek anyone else like going on twitter and seeing how lefties lost their shit on the 24th?

So after seeing the horror that is Leeds they decide everywhere should follow suit. And just how do they think that would sit with our guests from the religion of peace?

If the Danxit one had the Danish guy from Radio Free Skyrim, then I would watch

But the EU is the closest thing to facisim in the EU

Reeeeee

Oh the irony

ANOTHER ONE
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/girl-fighting-life-after-mum-8448196

[2016 ACCELERATES]

filtered

he was not a muslim

I'm studying in Leeds currently. Half the people I've known have paid for sex.

God help them all.

Was anyone else watching BBC news just then?
They had a fucking bit about training and housing syrian rapefugees. Guess who was behind this push? The Jewish Council of something or other (can't remember the name - just remember thinking, 'EVERY FUCKING TIME').
This kippah'd faggot was on saying that we have to be open and let them into our country, and all I could think was 'No, Schlomo, YOU AND YOURS have to be more open and let them into YOUR country'.
Seriously, fuck jews and fuck anyone who attempts to sell you on the idea of good ones (like 'based faggot' subversive, Milo).
They are plainly a cancer.
I'm just so pissed off.

When did it become acceptable for men to tell the world they were almost crying?

Lad Israel is our friend and ally tbh

When the west slipped out of the British and into the jewish-american paradigm.

Literally cringed and closed the Chrome window as soon as the degeneracy dropped about a minute in. Think I have PTSD tbh lads.

when it became acceptable to be gay

what have I done to deserve this
it's going to be 32 later

topwebm lad

Seriously, what ever happened to Gary Cooper? The strong silent type…

Nice knowing you lad.

w e w

Lol that was quick.
I came back on Holla Forums, just to rant, here:

and now you've gone and posted the fucking clip.
Do you have many of these incriminating videos taken from tv?

BASED WELBY

This sounds like a welfare scheme for millennial 'journalists'

I can't say that I've lived see as much out of this world as I would have liked before my untimely death.
But I shall accept it graciously.
Remember me lads, remember what I stood for.

THEY'RE HERE

Afternoon lads.

Feeling a bit over the weather today and this heat is killer.

Recommend me shit to watch while I lay on the sofa regretting my mother didn't have an abortion.

I really can't stand this pretentious, condescending prick, he's also friends with that faggot who dressed up in a karate kit, saying he was going to use his hands and legs to beat up any mysoginist gamers. Anyone remember that?

you ever seen shrek lad?

Cirno's Perfect Maths Class

I always marathon Marco Polo when I'm hungover. Probably good for being sick too.

w-what?

That's a rather accurate description.

This horrid summer shall soon be over, my friend.

So where the hell is everyone? Not doing outdoor activities, surely?

He's from Morocco, m8.

How bangable is wee jimmy krankie?

LOOK AT ALL MY PREDICTED RAIN! GAZE UPON MY GLORIOUS WATERY DAYS AHEAD YOU CUNTS

Would rather bang this

who?

stop being such a bigot, this is brit/pol/ lad we're above this behaviour.

I'm a bit jelly tbh.

Is are nige supposed to be speaking at the RNC ? anyone know when ?

Not gonna speak I don't think.

He said "strictly as an observer" because he hates when Yanks meddle in our political landscape.

come on lad we all know when muslims do bad things their muslim status gets immediately revoked

#YouAintNoMuslimBruv

I wish we could pull this condescending bullshit every time there was a white crime

#YouAintNoWhiteManNigger

Why would I do that ever? I'm not some nigger animal, I wear clothes like a civilized human being.

Twin peaks is over rated.

ok thanks.

WHY LIVE?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Fucking hell lads the Frogs are getting proper fucked about recently. Three knifed on a beach for wearing beachwear, Nice attacks and now the recent Bataclan torture that happened.

Hope they find a way out (probably not at this rate) out from this. Though Germany can get stuffed tbh.

Coolest place is in my room, with brit/pol/ tbh.

Think I might be dying lads, this heat is killing me

my room feels like a sauna atm might go be a crocodile in the kitchen or something

do hope they revolt soon… maybe the heat can bring back ancestral memories of colonising algeria

someone tell me what the fuck is up with this cuckoldry?

twitter.com/hashtag/sendforgivenessviral?f=tweets&vertical=news&src=hash&lang=en-gb

Is it even hot in France?

FN isn't doing too badly. It is conceivable that Marine Le Pen could win next year so the French do not have the excuse of "I would have voted FN but she wouldn't win anyway so it doesn't matter.".

So if she doesn't win then fuck the French.

The town it was filmed in has a really neat little museum. Would also recommend checking out the cemetery, as it is racially and ethnically segregated.

DUP REQUESTS TRIDENT BE TRANSFERRED TO BASED ULSTER
newsletter.co.uk/news/northern-ireland-news/transfer-thousands-of-trident-jobs-to-ulster-1-7483590
Based Little Ian tbh

probably paris is 34

lie on floor? why? what do you do with the water and ice?

Constructive instead of destructive you right wing nazi bigot.

34C in France, 25C in Nice, idk how it's cooler in the Med part of France.

*in Paris

Heat is melting my brain and making me hurrdurr

make it stop

Whats the cheapest way to check your genetics? I want to know how much Jew I have in me and what body part contains it so I can cut it off.

Sinn Fein would find this to be unacceptable

newfag detected

reported

it's 30.6 here.

Another day another leftist movement where half the people think it's "misguided" because they have no consistent ideology. Red pill depression is one thing but I sure as fuck don't miss that.

"My boyfriend is turkish"

Not wathching that traitor whore.

They did a twin peaks festival at the town last year, i was tempted to go but i tealised it would all be arty cucks going to it. I do want to visit the town though, place looks dreamy.

I can't work it out.
Something about forgiveness and Sonia Kruger, who's an australian journalist who said something bad about muslims, I think.
I'm not sure who's being forgiven and by whom.
I know that when I opened your link I was greeted by the usual posts about 'white privilege' and 'peoples of colour' and some of them were moaning about white people loving the hashtag.
Anyone who's twitter/cuck-savvy got answers?

We need to reclaim Twin Peaks lad.

it's quite strange to hear people on the brink of middle age talk about their boyfriend/girlfriend

ugh, looks like another ginnie.

Your Judaism is more severe. Not your body, but your soul.

why do you post the red pepes lad?

Twin peaks is reddit now

Yea it's fuckin weird, at first I thought they were forgiving the muslim attackers but I guess since it's been a single day since the last attack they've forgotten already

I'm not him.

I fucking hate how arty lefty cucks love twin peaks, they love it because of its fucking arty style, i doubt any of them like it for good reasons.

WEW LAD

>tfw meet qt white Irish heritage girl
Based

>then you see she self harms

/end blogpost

What a bellend.

I know I'm late to the party lad, but what the fuck is this? Where did this come from or did you just make this for shitposting?

Smug civic Duncan

is she in secondary school lad

Just had to have an ice cold showerand then immediately put a cold wet flannel on my neck tbh lad, and then sit in a massive cross breeze and I'm still fucking hot.
Please just kill me tbh.

If she stopped and went to therapy it's probably fine

she is mentally ill.

This PR stunt of "muh poor token nigguh" to boost Cisbuster sales backfired horribly.

We need to reclaim it lad. Reddit doesn't deserve it.

it means she will let you do anything to her

Jewish genes are reportedly focused primarily in the head region user.

This.

Yeah I kind of don't even want to consider the likely answer: that somehow these fuckers are asking brown people to forgive white people (when we are being slaughtered in the streets).
There were a fair few passive-aggressive posts by brown fuckers and they all seemed to be expressing the idea that it is no easy thing for blacks (etc) to forgive whites.
And of course the virtue signalling white women (or maybe kikes) making a public show of their desire to destroy their own race, and 'raise up' every one else's (as if their tactics would ever raise anyone up).

Daily reminder that Ashkenazis have the highest IQs

Just designate my streets up fam

Britannia waves the rules

It hurts to live.

Place the ice on your forehead and pour the water over yourself. The purpose of the floor is two fold. 1) its colder. 2) you don't want to get your bed wet.

Faggots liking a tv show does not alter said tv show. Pachelbel's Canon wouldn't decline in quality just because Sarah Silverman just tweeted about it.

KILL YOURSELF KIKE

Amazing.

Feel my pain. There is no escape

rip balkans

I'd feel a cunt tbh
She's only 17
A relative of hers is dying as well

Were you in Auschwitz lad?

Sitting on my sofa, went to the gym earlier today for the first time in a year, I'm knackered.

I honestly want this to happen just to see the Republic flip its shit about it. If anything I believe this is a good move for the N.Irish.

As a Jock it's a shame to see the idea of my country lose it's place as the home of the deterrent. However if the Scottish Government hates it so much then they should look to moving it elsewhere. The lost jobs will be nothing but more ammo against the SNP. As they will be the ones to blame for this. Meanwhile 3 out of 4 nations of the UK will be more United. I'd say it's a good trade lads.

the funkiest war

Eugh. My ex used to do this with her fucking razor, absolutely disgusting.

In the States it's actually white Anglicans tbh.

The Ashkenazi marginal superiority over white iq is probably down to degredation in white schooling over the last one hundred years.

ybh familam I start getting sick in anything about 19 C

Good on you lad, I've been moving furniture, had to get it done early before it got really hot.

Remember, if you go any further then you will have to marry her lad.

lol

I just want a nice picnic with jam sandies and chilled beer and some pretty girlies

iktfb

who is she?

pokemapgo.org/

Post voltorbs in mosques.

I never said it did but it can enhance a show to be involved with fans of it. You get to see new sides of it and explore your ideas with someone else.

If Reddit is now the fanbase then you lose that element, which is honestly quite valuable.

I kind of feel bad for her. She's dumb as fuck.

fuckin knew it

sheboon from latest ghostbusters, last night she had a meltdown on twitter

here's the collection if you missed it
>>>Holla Forums406699

Why would they let someone that retarded make a fool of herself on film and immortalise it by selling it to the public?
The left really are horrible human beans tbh.

What did she say?
Come on, lad, give us the goss.

The alcohol might come out when she's around

:^)

see

Got a nice cold pint lads. mmmmmmmmm

She a proud black qwane an' she be puttin' dem racis' muhfuggas in dey place!

lel

Lad, I had a self-harming ex and I will tell you this. She is not somebody you want a long term relationship with. Fuck her if you want, but remember that if you get emotionally invested then you're in for a fucking ride.

And slap a johnny on lad. No need to go ruining your life that quickly.

I think you're grossly overestimating their intellect. They probably never even thought this was a possibility. Or that she was a genuinely intelligent person.

Actually, they probably still consider both of those things accurate. Doesn't change the fact she's just become showbiz poison. No serious filmmakers will want her involved in their shit now. Luckily for her, they probably didn't anyway.

The punchline in all of this is that she considers herself a comedian. Not being able to take being roasted is a death knell for that career.

Don't celebreties usually have someone to manage their account?

This is a PR nightmare at best.

I just find it astounding that they're far worse racists than we are and yet we're the bad guys.

AY YO, U TELLIN MEE I NEED SOMEONE WATHIN MA ACC??!

Lad do we think Limmy is slowly becoming one of us?

Saddos and dafties >>>/out/ FilteredAlthouh I'm sleeping until this fucking heat pisses off either way so there's no need tbh

We're both moving in a month or two anyway, opposite directions as well
I don't understand johnny sizes tbh, mine is quite big

You gonna impregnate the first bird desperate enough to let you fuck her then? Good luck with that m8.

Meowths maybe? Can't really think of a jewy pokemon. Yellow one electric with the big nose?

Oh lordy.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36838347

I wish

Just spunk in the gutter and let the flies do the work lad, you'll get a child from a slag in no time..

KEKEKEKEKEKEKEK

t. Bookie Lad

Johnny will fit lad don't you worry. Unless you've flopping a log about just get a normal size and give her a seeing to. May as well since you won't see each other again for a while if you're going opposite.

Could fuck the depression out of her if you're lucky.

He's going through the acceptance phase lad, hes been ranting about snowflakes and SJW's lately, hes even accepted Trump will probably win. I think hes ready.

put one outside east london mosque too

Lads requesting some woes memes, lost my folder tbh.

You're meant to put Meowths near Jewish places

bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Meowth_(Pokémon)

upvoted though

Aren't those the pokemon that blow up, if she, kek.

Did a Muslim place this?

whats the wheelchair icon about?

lol

Be careful lads. Little kids play this game, do you really want to feed the Muslims more white girls?

no clu

Shit, this tbh

Man, fucking Nazis!!!

I was reading that if you don't allow female members at your club, that the PGA may stop considering it for tourneys!!!

And you also get attacked in the press; they're scaring all of these ancient clubs into accepting female members.

bunkered.co.uk/golf-news/royal-troon-says-yes-to-women-members#ixzz4Erd9rVys

WHEN WILL IT END???

Interesting map user, saved.

This can only end well, EU.

New thread, post some comfy summer tunes lads

To do that, they'd have to forgoe The Masters at Augusta, GA. I don't think that will ever fly lad.

REMINDER, IF YOU PLAY pOKEMON GO YOU ARE GIVING GCHQ AND THE NSA YOUR LOCATION DATA

I mean, it's not like they don't already have it.

You haven't been keeping up…

Reminder that gaming is the ultimate expression of impotence

CUCK
U
C
K

What? if you own just about any smartphone, they already have your location data.

I don't even have this app, it's just stupid to even bring up this idea of Pokemon Go specifically having your location data.

The worst the app itself can do is have nintendus sell your data to advertising companies, but it's not like 90% of apps on your phone aren't already doing this.

I don't own a mobile phone of any kind so your point is moot.

Gotta be honest lad.
Always had a thing for girls with slit wrists. I'll have if you won't.

Wrong lad, I tried to use regular ones and they would constrict my cock too much and split, so I switched up a size and they worked well.

Stop watching porn or get a real wife instead of worthless sluts.
Or go back to the mosque.

Women want to be able to be dependend on you, this has to do with trust.
This is close to domination but is not the same.

You give something, she gives something back.

By letting you having your way with her body she thinks she's giving something back.

She can trust you can support and protect her and your children for whom she would sacrifice herself.

This is the same as her giving away a part of herself for you.

Wether it is time, energy or sex.

Her letting having your way with her body is a desperate attempt to give something back to you.

If she enjoys you cumming on her face it is because she thinks you enjoy it.
Meaning you will stay with her because that enjoyment is possible with her.
This is tied to her hormonal activity. Anything that happens in the phase of sex with a positive feedback from you, she will accept (if she respects you).

Having an intimate relationship with her in a certain way makes her feel special, which distinguishes her from other women.

If you don't have that, she might want to compensate that with giving herself up in a way other women wouldn't.

Which is why women are devastated if you just cum and dump her.
They give themselves up without getting something back. (= an emotional bond beyond physical sex)

They want a special bond with men, this includes sacrificing parts of herself to keep you.

Make sure you respect that to keep a healthy relationship.

If she doesn't feel special, she'll go to Tyrone to make her feel so.

Only to end in disappointment after she's used up and no respectable white male wants her anymore.