Finn Jones blames President Donald J. Trump for bad "Marvel - Iron Fist" reviews

Finn Jones blames President Donald J. Trump for bad "Marvel - Iron Fist" reviews.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.nsor.ir/news/ni60882712/
io9.gizmodo.com/finn-jones-latest-dumb-defense-of-iron-fist-its-trumps-1793238288
forums.sherdog.com/threads/is-judo-effective.929605/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

op lives up to the name faggot

Who?

imdb.nsor.ir/news/ni60882712/

What a fucking cuck. He's such a cuck that he sides with the fags calling his show racist. All Marvel shit is garbage, but only this one gets smeared, fucking pathetic. Not enough interracial cucking I guess.

Donald Trump is apparently the El Niño of personal failures it seems.

Funny that he doesn't blame, I don't know, the people that got him off Twitter for being racist and the constant articles about the whitewashing of the show. Sure, it's Trump's fault because that's the meme everybody is using.

THIS CUCKBOI! The reason they gave it a bad review is because of the SJW crying cultural appropriation. Check your privileges.

The "Thanks Obama" thing was a joke but they've turned it into a serious thing with Trump.

He thinks they will leave him alone io9.gizmodo.com/finn-jones-latest-dumb-defense-of-iron-fist-its-trumps-1793238288
Regardless of whatever you think of Donald Trump, you cannot lay Iron Fist’s problems at his feet. Criticisms over the show’s casting and the character existed long before Trump was elected; criticisms about the show’s lackluster fight scenes and dull, interminable storytelling have nothing to do with anything other than the show’s lack of quality.

Finn Jones is being so defensive right now, he’ll blame his show’s problems on anything or anybody, other than the people who actually committed them. If there’s any connection at all between Iron Fist and Trump, it’s that.

am i moron or has this not even come out yet?

It will be released this Friday.

No it wasn't.

Batman is a huwhite billionaire though, and people love him.

So if Hillary were elected, straight white males and stories fearing them would be beloved by the media

So it's actually not Trump's fault at all then? It's anti-Trump people who thinks are hating on him, but that Trump's fault somehow? This asshole also tried to appease the "whitewashing" retards. What a faggot.

Not anymore.

don't try to figure out liberal logic, it's as bad as trying to figure out how a woman thinks.

i guess arrow is rayciss as well then, if hwhite birrionairs is now da ebil image

whats really fucking ironic about this is that white people are the undisputed masters of actual martial arts…… What I mean by that is that white people are better at developing realistic martial arts as opposed to dancing around in a dojo in pajamas. American Wrestling, English Folk Wrestling, Sambo, Boxing, etc. is the most dominant form of hand to hand combat in existence. Knights would crush the samurai. European Fencing is superior to Katana sword fighting. etc. etc. White people developed more effective martial arts than any other race on the planet.

Sad to hear the show sucks. I was looking forward to seeing the guy who plays Master Splinter in it.

The reviewers are all SJWs the same people who were praising Ghostbuster all female cast.
Their opinions mean nothing.

Muy Thai & Brazilian jiu-jitsu are the best though. Just watch any MMA event.

So reviewers are giving it bad scores because it's not "progressive" enough, and the cuck is blaming it on Trump.

He's a shitlib what do you expect.

Good job, defend the people shitting on you and antagonize anyone that could have stood up in your defense. This will go over well.

Cuck.

Neither side is as retarded as you so they wouldn't be staging wrestling contests to determine the victor of a battle.

[citation needed]

Funny how the Japanese in the 16th century had a parallel development of waging war that was remarkably similar to 16th century "pike and shot" tactics used by people in Europe.

In that era Japan had more muskets than all of Europe combined.

Not that I understand what your argument is about. Barehanded and melee combat feel into disfavor in Europe with the rise in dominance of firearms, and over time few bothered keeping up the traditions alive in view of the new technologies.

Japan after the rise of the Tokugawa shogunate was a largely peaceful country, and remained as such until the 19th century. This state of affairs did not allow the aristocracy of the samurai to practice their proper martial arts, the kind of shit you use to fight in battle, so they shifted focus on the competitive side, which is why modern Japan still has plenty of people that know how to compete in kendo and all the various hand-to-hand styles.

Batman
Iron Man
Professor Xavier
Reed Richards
Arrow

I'm pretty sure him being rich and white has nothing to do with it.

Didn't know Reed Richards was rich.

Wait, it's out already?

yep, 12 years user!

He owns the Baxter building and has a shitload of patents.

Why do you think he has so much time to go on whacky adventures?

How do you think he funded the private space flight that gave them all their powers? In the comics he's a brilliant inventor who lives off the patents for all the crazy shit he's invented. They live in a skyscraper he owns every floor of (The Baxter Building)

Dumb move. Now he's lost any support from Trump people and he still won't appease the SJWs. Better to double down or at least keep your mouth shut. Don't these people learn?

If they did they wouldn't keep saying that communism can work.

I wanted to defend him before I learned he was a cuckboi.
Weak individual, I hope he will be raped by Blaire White.

Yeah, I was actually going to watch and support it to spite the SJWs. Now the show can crash and burn for all I care.

Ok just never figured him for much of a business man but that makes sense.

I kinda want to watch it just to see if its good. No politics or anything.

Good or bad I don't pay for series or films, actors are basically the ennemies of the people just as MSM. Always with their virtue signaling, they can all starve for what I care.

I thought the flight that gave them powers was government funded and they took it illegally.

I think his comment was taken out of context.

He said the only reason reviewers are shitting on him is because his character reminds them of Donald Trump. That headline was manipulated to make it look like anti-Trump.

Oh yes the good old "IT'S TRUMP'S FAULT" defense.

#NOTMYPRESIDENT
#HEWILLNOTDIVIDEUS
#CUCKANDPROUD

We the People will bury that corporate shill

What are you waiting for? He is holding you by the balls.

MMA is not about one martial art against another, but mixing and matching styles to be as efficient as possible (hence, MIXED Martial Arts). A good MMA fighter is proficient in various martial arts to build a strong repertoire (so he can fight on foot, ground-and-pound, or wrestling).

Except all the current champions are wrestlers and boxers/kickboxers………..

Watch any fencing vs kendo video. The kendo practitioner always loses. Then imagine if the fencer were striking real blows, he is more mobile, quicker to strike, and quicker to get out of striking distance.

implying that that's what I even meant….. A european broadsword would literally shatter a katana, In close quarters fighting a knight would destroy a samurai. A katana has no ability to crack a knights armor. The blows would glance off the knight like rain off a window pane. Also knights specialized in literally crushing their enemies they would just knock you over and you would be trampled by heavily armored knights. Not to mention knights on horseback armed with a lance vs mounted samurai would literally look like Drones vs. Sandniggers.

Do you not realize that the samurai were much like the fucking Ottoman Janissaries? Idiots using outdated techniques in a world too modern for their own comprehension and they had to be BTFO'd for the sake of the country? Just like the Janissaries were rooted out and destroyed in favor of the new Nizam infantry the samurai were also using warfare techniques and ideals that were outdated.

hell why am I even discussing knights vs. Samurai. I bet a fucking 2000 year old roman legion under the marian reforms would crush any samurai band in existence.

Why do people (((reddit))) think Netflix can make good shows or better shows on average compared to regular cable shows? lol they both fucking suck.

what various hand to hand styles? The best japanese fighters in existence used wrestling and boxing to become champions in Pride Fighting. They used western styles to be competitive. The Judo fighters were routinely crushed by Muay Thai fighters, European Kickboxers, and Sambo fighters. There were no good Judokas in pride and believe me they dug from the bottom of the barrel to find good judo fighters. The best male judo fighters in MMA history were Karo Parysian(not japanese), Hidehiko Yoshida(record 9-8-1) and Kazuhiro Nakamura( record 21-13) These guys are known more for their ability to receive epic amounts of punishment than for their fighting prowess.

Reported for anti Japanese drivel. You will not devide us

The irony is that I am part gook myself. I'm Filipino and white. I'm not going full anti japanese I'm just trying to let the reality sink in and make people realize that there is a reason why Nin Jitsui, Japanese Jiu Jitsui, Kung Fu, Wing Chun, etc. are all effectively useless fighting styles in real competition. There is a reason why filipinos, thais, koreans, and successful japanese fighters use Thai Boxing, Western Boxing, and Brazilian Jiu jitsui, and wrestling as opposed to shit like Kung Fu and Judo. Although I will admit that Judo is effective in the right hands the only problem is that alot of it is totally worthless and the good throws were absorbed into the MMA pool and almost every MMA fighter knows the basic throws/trips in judo. Successful Judo fighters are such a rarity because it's a hard skill to master just like finding an actually good Karate fighter.

forums.sherdog.com/threads/is-judo-effective.929605/

It is MMA so obviously comparing someone using just one technique with someone using multiple styles of fighting sounds like a strawman.

The closest thing to a good PURE karate fighter in MMA history was Lyoto Machida and he was champ, but was crushed by muay thai guys, boxing guys, wrestlers, BJJ practitioners, etc.
The only 2 good current karate fighters who aren't totally washed up are Stephen Thompson(white guy Lulz) and Kyoji Horiguchi. Also note that both these karate fighters lost to Boxing/Wrestling based negro american champions…….

Did I say that judo itself is shit? no I said that alot of judo is worthless and the good aspects of the art of judo are already common knowledge to most MMA practitioners.

Yea but what I'm getting at is that MMA is dominated by european styles. I used to be a martial artist I just never pursued a career in it(I would rather use my brain than beat it in)
Most of what you learn in MMA is freestyle wrestling, brazilian jiu jitsui, and standard boxing/kickboxing. You don't learn wing chun moves, kung fu or any of those bullshido martial arts. you learn the occasional Tae Kwon Do kick(but 99 percent of TKD is useless), you learn a couple judo throws and counters(because your wrestling and BJJ skills are enough to completely neuter Judo as an art),

another point I'm getting at is that grappling arts are useless in street fights. The last place you want to be in a street fight is engaged in a grappling match with someone. Fighting a pack of feral negros with judo is a good way to get totally fucking destroyed. However if you are a good boxer you can stick and move and land counter shots on the niggers until the cops show up. You don't want to use Brazilian jiu jitsui or judo in a street fight.

Mods he is starting harassing me again, I've got chills again. Oh.

You realise that BJJ was invented by the Japanese diaspora?
Also agreed with feral niggers but on one to one fight Judo is effective especially when throwing people on pavement. A good throw could be an instant kill.

No BJJ was invented by Helio Gracie in Brazil. His family was taught jiu jitsui by a japanese guy and he completely changed the art and the formula to make it an effective fighting style.

>one to one fight Judo is effective especially when throwing people on pavement. A good throw could be an instant kill.
a one on one fight isn't really even a street fight it becomes a competition at that point. It's rare to see honest one on one fights in the streets, but yes I do understand that a judo throw could be an instant kill(but why the fuck would you want to kill or almost kill someone in a street fight? Why not just use a effortless single leg run the pipe takedown, mount them and pound them into submission and leave them with minor head trauma and a martial arts lesson as opposed to going to jail for a long time)

OK fair enough.

A street fight is anything in the street, not necessarily a brawl. As for killing it depends of the situation but personally I am proponent of the right to kill any agressors, this should be made into Law, especially for homejacking and carjacking also people stealing in agricultural fields.

Ok fair enough but if that is your attitude that you have the right to kill people why not just carry around a gun? This is why I carry guns around because I don't want to either A die in a street fight or B accidentally maim or kill someone in a street fight. Once you flash a gun your attacker will either run away or decide to engage you. Either way having a gun is the most effective form of self defense because it gives you power over your enemies as opposed to potentially being at their mercy once they have a dominant position on you. Also in alot of gun/knife fights the aggressors will just go to the hospital with the bullets/knife wounds in them and won't even say anything about it because of fear of being prosecuted for their actions. I know of a time when a feral spic attacked a friend of mine and then he shoved a folding knife into the spics shoulder and broke the blade off into him. I guarantee the spic didn't say a goddamn word to anyone in the hospital about what happened due to fear of being charged.

I live in Frankistan, we're not allowed to carry weapons.

that sucks then it seems your government wants you to be at the mercy of your enemies. Maybe you can find loopholes though and carry some sort of telescopic baton, nunchucks, anything really so that you aren't a helpless victim of kebab gang terror. Let's face it if you kill a kebab with a judo throw you are going to be the one to take the fall for the crime.

the problem is more likely to be with him, not with Donald "God World King Caesar" Trump

normies go home

Obviously even in self defense not mentioning the riots. In a homogeneous society you don't really need firearms in open carry, the immigrants are the problem. Wishing Le Pen will become our president.

also I would like to add that Mace is probably your best friend when involved in a pack fight. I live in a town that borders Hartford CT so my group would frequently find ourselves involved in conflicts with nigs/spics. My friend used to carry around a telescopic police baton and once 3 niggers tried to rob him and he whipped out the baton and started wailing on them whilst he screamed for his girlfriend to "GET THE MACE OUT YOUR PURSE" she started spraying them down whilst he was wailing on them and they just ran away.

No
No they don't.

Yep though it can backfire depending on the win.

Just out of curiosity what are your thoughts on Jeet Kune do?

You do understand the Meiji restoration was spearheaded by samurai, right? That many of them recognized the need for the country to modernize after the Americans gave them their ultimatum and decided to start a period of breakneck reforms, right?

You aren't actually so retarded to assume the fight between the Shogunate and the Imperial faction was about them wanting to cling to the old ways, right? You do know both sides employed modern firearms in their struggle, right?

But I forget, you're an imbecile that gets all his history from kosher Hollywood movies like the Last Samurai. Go read a fucking history book.

You do understand none of the modern "martial arts" are actually martial arts, right? They're fighting styles meant to be used in sporting competition where you score for points.

Not that my point was even about hand-to-hand, but about the retard claiming that Japan was inferior in the proper martial arts, which is blatantly not true. They show a remarkable skill of ferreting out what works from other cultures and copying it.

Batman is all about the villains, nobody gives a shit about bruce wayne.

I see the Island nigger genes really do come through.

Sambo is russian, also modern muay thai is more of a mixture of traditional thai fighting and western boxing because of the success of Ramon Dekkers. The success of BJJ also isn't entirely due to it's usefulness, catch and judo guys would beat bjj guys with regularity and basically taught the Gracies in the first place, bjj had great marketing though

that said the other guy has no idea about martial arts or fighting in general

Don't remind me.

So Fillipino Elliot Rodgers?

Trump voters. Priceless.

Can someone tl;dr me? What's the controversy about? Is Iron Fist supposed to be a chink in the comics or something?

Wayne?
Bane?
Pain?
Pane?
Gain?
Slain?
Methane?
Ethane?
Propane?
Butane?
Pentane?
Hexane?
Heptane?
Octane?
Brain?
Stain?

Muskets they got from the Portuguese and Spanish, and fighting techniques they learned from the Europeans such as Miura Anjin aka William Adams, an English navigator who was also a key advisor to Tokugawa.

I wouldn't know anything about jeet kun do because I've never met a single jeet kun do practitioner in my life. From the videos I've seen from bruce lee and his training I would assume that some of it is deadly and alot of his kicks/punches have good form and are effective. Allegedly he also developed a very primitive form of BJJ in his spare time also so I would assume that it's pretty effective in the right hands.

you do realize that the marine corps and other branches of the armed services teach their soldiers a very basic stripped down version of MMA known as "Marine Corps Martial Arts" they aren't designed for "scoring points" MMA and the styles infused within it are designed for maximum efficiency and ease of use. The russian spetznaz are taught sambo also. These are real martial arts designed for killing and maiming people. You do realize that BJJ, Wrestling, and Sambo techniques are designed to kill people right? You can kill people with rear naked chokes, neck cranks, twisters, etc. You can maim someone with a kimura lock or an armbar, kneebar and then proceed to beat them to death right? You do understand that these arts are superior to japanese developed martial arts?
Name one good modern japanese fighter. I'm waiting. The only good modern japanese fighter is Kyoji Horiguchi and he is a karate/MMA practitioner who lost to a superior boxing/wrestling hybrid negro. So there goes japan. They have NO GOOD fighters the Koreans have surpassed them in every regard to hand to hand combat. At least the Koreans have relevant good fighters. The only good japanese fighters are those in boxing who are bantamweight and flyweight guys who practice YOU GUESSED IT European style boxing……

I'd also like to add that there was never a single good Japanese heavyweight fighter in MMA history besides Kazushi Sakuraba who was taught a weird variant of catch wrestling…. which is a european style of fighting. japan has no good Middleweight, Lightweight, Light Heavyweight, Welterweight, Featherweight fighters. One retard in here keeps saying "japanese martial arts are superior" but there are no living examples of such "superiority" there are only legends and tales. There are no top tier japanese fighters just get used to it and if there is they are usually utilizing european styles.

bullshido japanese martial arts school gets master BTFO'd by a semi competant MMA fighter.

Well if we're gonna compare knights and Samurai, here's my take.

Let's say a Sengoku Jidai samurai from the 16th century fights a 15th century French knight from the Hundred Years War.
Samurai are more versatile, in the sense that they carry close, medium and long range weaponry. Knights did not utilize long range weaponry. However, by this era Samurai were no longer primarily horse archers like they were in the Gempei War, so more likely a Samurai would just wield a katana, wakazashi, and a polearm like a naginata or Yari.
Knights would probably have a lance, arming sword, a short dagger called a misericorde, or maybe a mace or war hammer.
For the sake of simplicity, I'll give them the typical loadout:
Samurai-Katana, Wakazashi, Yari.
Knight-Arming sword, misericorde, lance.

Now for armor, knights are wearing full plate steel armor, from head to toe, with a visor on the helmet. He has a shield on horseback, but on foot he abandons it. The Samurai wears steel lamellar armor, with cotton padding underneath. His armor is weaker than the Knight's armor, so the night definitely has the advantage. But could one of them penetrate the other's armor? The Samurai's weapons could not go through full plate, but he could strike the knight through his visor, but its unlikely. The knight would not penetrate the Samurai's armor with a slash or hack, but it would break or fracture bones. There are many spots on the samurai's body that are unprotected by anything other than cotton. Knights used a technique called "half-swording", where they grabbed their sword by the blade and handle and thrust with it. If the knight half-swords, he would go through samurai armor. In addition, his lance would probably knock the samurai on his ass from horseback. To the Samurai's credit, the knight's lance is only usable on horseback, whereas the Yari can be used on both. But it wouldn't go through steel plate.

In conclusion: While both warriors are impressive fighters, the knight's armor and superior metallurgy allows him to dominate his Japanese counterpart.

Calling Samurai idiots would not be fair. They were very quick to adapt once new technology became available. Japanese armies adopted arquebuses in the 16th century and used them to great effect, and some Japanese wore European style steel plate they received from the Portuguese. When the Boshin war of the 1860s broke out, Samurai on both sides traded in katanas for 1853 Enfields and Colt Single Action Army revolvers (figuratively). Some still fought with melee weapons, but the bulk of the Imperial and Shogunate forces were adapting. By the end of the war, it was essentially the American Civil War but in Japan. The Jannissaries were hampered by the fact that the Ottoman Army sucked, and were purged because they controlled too much of the government.

I didn't like the Netflix trailer they put up for the show: It was about as Arrow as you could get without being Arrow:

Sucks to hear that the fights are lame though. I was looking forward to them after Daredevil.

Fuckin rekt

Fuck that was satisfying to watch. Hope he broke his nose.

i never get these guys who just seem to magically push people off. how do they convince everyone to fall at the slightest hint of contact?

also

this is as good as the pats losing their perfect superbowl year

This.

If he means liberals are still REEEing from their loss, and lashing out like cornered animals, he's not wrong.