I accidentally walked in on my mom pegging my stepmom with a strap-on. Not only did I get a boner...

I accidentally walked in on my mom pegging my stepmom with a strap-on. Not only did I get a boner, it was one of those adamantium boners that don't go down easily plus I couldn't get the image out of my head, so I ended up rubbing one out. I've never felt more filthy and ashamed than how I felt afterwards.

Is it possible to get over this and look at them the same way again? The event keeps popping up in my mind since last night and it almost makes my skin crawl that there's a part of me that is aroused by it. I don't know if they plan on bringing it up or how I'd even react when I'm not sure I can look them in the eyes right now.

Pic semi-related, I guess.

Yeah first you masturbate and then you finish your fantasy

Put on a mask. It's not incest if you're wearing a mask, everyone knows that.

Ask them for sex. You live in a household of whores and degeneracy anyway they'd be happy to fuck you.

adamantium does not exist
perhaps you imagined the whole thing?

See if they'll let you join in dude. I can definitely imagine this being something your fag parents could virtue signal over - since it's bastardizing something essential to humanity.

sauce

Go back to mexico.

Searched for a while but all I could find was this

You've been raised by degenerate whores.
You're now a degenerate yourself; there's no fixing it.
Your only option is to rape both of them.

what kind of sick fuck house do you live in? say this shit like it's so normal

It's only called "pegging" if it's a woman fucking a man idiot.

give her a pickle

bitches love the pickle

Pics or it never happened

She calls herself next2you. Sorry that took a while.

holy shit is this pic real?

Post more goblin

Just ask to borrow their dildo for yourself and stop being coy about it.

lol

user is his stepmother's wife's son.

Could be hot if it was your dad who found another woman and your real mom was pegging her as some form of revenge, hate-fucking her with a strap-on.

Though if your mom turned into a dyke then that's just gay and not nearly as entertaining.

bump for interest.

get off of her girls.

i thought girls didnt exist on the internet.

YOU LIED TO US RULE #1

mithril boners then

Your mom sounds like she dyes her hair. I assume she also cucks your step dad, and your real dad either left because she's a total whore/leech or you were an accident. Either way, it's obvious that the power dynamics in your family is totally ran by your mom who sounds like a feminist bitch from what I can assume.

It's his stepmom, not dad.

post pics of them

Best post ever in this shitty thread.

that's a pretty transphobic assumption - she could be mtf or he could be ftm and OP is just confused as to terminology

wew