How do I break up with a girlfriend who is really caring and sweet and would feel devastated if we broke up...

how do I break up with a girlfriend who is really caring and sweet and would feel devastated if we broke up? She's infertile and I don't see a future with her, ultimately, and there is another girl I'm interested in also who has been giving me signals.

I imagine my current gf just crying and being alone without me, hating her job and becoming reclusive…she's already fairly reclusive.

praise Pek

ease her off on a match that doesn't want kids

Give her to me, i'll pump a baby in her. Science don't mean shit when you got balls like shotgun shells.

Just tell her straight up in a message or in person fag.
But be sure though, I did this a few years ago and miss my ex alot.

tell her that you need some time alone, then tell her that you need more time alone, you get the picture.

good luck mboy, you're a trooper

Make harem. Make the infertile one a concubine, the other one your wife. Problem solved.

Just wait until artificial wombs are a thing, or save up for a surrogate. You really shouldn't abandon someone you love. You'll reincarnate as another white anyway. Maybe then you can have more kids.

Correction: Someone who deeply loves you.

Wanting to break up with someone, for another woman that might leave you in a week, who is sending "signals"
Bro, i don't know who you are, but unless you have a dick 8" long i'd not risk leaving the one you're with until you BOTH know how far the other one is willing to go.
Also, Infertile is not a negative, you can fill that bitch up with your seed and not care about mess. it's great.

give us a pic of both grills for judgement.

And why is that a bad thing?

Go harem user.

Do it how the animals do it; stop talking to her and hook up with someone else

You're a meanie OP.

[code](Can you still run over there and hump her for a little and split?)

just get a surrogate mother while you pump as many risk free loads into your gf as you want

if she doesnt understand a man's need for a child then shitcan her
whatever you do don't adopt some little nigger shitskin

No, OP is just retarded.

This. Fuck adoption.

I don't get it, why would you want to waste resources on a little shit that isn't even your genetic offspring?

Tell her the truth
you like cute boys

Because you aren't so special that your genes contribute anything to the world.

it isn't about the world, cuck
it is about yourself and what is best for you, tho that would mean she cheated on you, and you should leave anyway

Tell her that you love her and chose her as a mate but you would love to have children and that you have to take another woman to have children but you wont love her.
If you play your cards right you will have a wife and a gf and they will both compete to make you happy.
Unless you are a total moron and blow it.
It can be a blessing in disguise or a curse.

what

sorry, I misread
I suck cocks
sorry

Its fine

Don't let her use your conscience for her advantage. If you don't love her, do both a favor and leave.

Just buy some eggs retard.

cut her off clean and proper. I had a girl like that once. I stopped loving her. So i bought KFC one day. ate a meal at a playground picnic bench with her. and cut her off clean and proper. She proceeded to light my front door mat on fire with a flare. and all the friends I had at the time decided a vagina was more important than a friend. basically, make sure she has none of your friends cuz she will do everything in her power to just be a cunt.
I don't trust women. they lie.

GET SOME EGGS TO IMPLANT HER WITH
NO SURROGATE NEEDED

try to get her into cuckqueaning, eventually you'll be able to inseminate other women in front of her and she'll be happy to raise other women their babies

Infertility at a young age, unless she's actually missing the organs or has too many chromosomes, is more often than not sub-fertility. Just continuously fill her with sperm and make sure both of you are as fit and healthy as possible. Don't drink or smoke or do any drugs, eat lots of vegetables and lean meat, get lots of exercise, have sex and ejaculate inside her every day. Eventually it'll work and if not then you'll be healthy and get laid erry dae.

Use contextual evidence, user. OP wants a real future with a family n shit.

OP is a faggot and a piece of shit

What is adoption.

A D O P T I O N
D
O
P
T
I
O
N

At least the white boy's doing the fucking for once

Adopt a little a nigger shitskin, that little shit will grow up to be an NBA all star or Quarterback

She sounds wonderful, I bet she has long bruenette hair too. Man op, you really make me mad. She sounds perfect.

Holy shit I'm in the exact same boat as you OP.
I don't want to break up with her and it tears me apart to keep postponing it.

man up faggot

Fuck

Turn 18

"I need my own children, bitch"