Sheriff David Clarke Completely Destroys Token CNN Niggerfaggot Live on TV

Sheriff David Clarke Completely Destroys Token CNN Niggerfaggot Live on TV

Ironic that Clarke talks about Black-on-Black crime and just beats the fuck out of this dude. Clarke will speak tonight at the RNC!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dAu44wVgb58
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eyferth_study
youtube.com/watch?v=TVBJ5m3sGfk
www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf
theamericanmirror.com/samuel-l-jackson-will-to-move-to-south-africa-if-trump-wins/
pastebin.com/raw/UWffBQbn:
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Based Sheriff.

BlueLivesMatter

Why are there so many cucks on Holla Forums? You can hate niggers and cops at the same time, nigger-cops especially. Why do you think blacks become cops? It's so they can beat, abuse, detain, and shoot whites legally. A nigger is a nigger is a nigger.

You're a nigger with such a black and white mentality. Is that also why whites become cops? To beat up blacks?

He'll make a great leader in Liberia when we deport all niggers.

Holy shit that interviewer is a massive fucking faggot. Every time he gets BTFO by the sheriff he says "That's a different conversation" completely shifting the goal posts.

And to beat up other whites because they're race traitors. People become cops because they're violent pieces of shit who want to be able to legally abuse others and deny them their rights. You're a dumbfuck if you don't know this.

Only a cuck loves a cop.

Somebody's

T R I G G E R E D

Back to >>>Holla Forums, degenerate.

You outed yourself Chaim.

Pathetic.

Only niggers hate black cops.

ie, Sunday for example.

You must be Holla Forums's resident sheboon ratchet.
Back to your plastic coated sofa and grape drank.

Don't forget to renew your subscription to Blacked.com and to inform your local police department where you keep your guns.

sage
nigger is nigger

nothing based to see here.
(((cia))) is creating thesis and anti-thesis

the nigger is the anti-thesis.

OP is an idiot, nigger, ugly and a fag
and he needs to be killed

The audacity of you cucks truly is astonishing. So you want to be policed by niggers? You want to see white men in hand cuffs and white women being man handled by niggers while your tax dollars go to funding just that?

CUCK

YOU ARE A CUCK

We're gaining ground fast lads. Hold on to ya butts.

Deltete my life.

IS THAT WHAT YOU BELIEVE, DON?

And when your limp wristed attitude gets you in the situation where Deebo is putting his hands down your pants in his '76 Caprice, who you gonna call?

This guy deserve to be invited to the next Trump event.

Confirmed for nigger.

Hating this sheriff makes you a cuck BLM supporter and a worse nigger than an actual nigger.

Speak English, cuck. You're white, act like it.

CUCK

Based man of African descent, not a nigger in the slightest.

I know you're scared of the police Tyrone but if you don't commit crimes the police leave you alone.

Tell your fellow porch monkeys to stop chimping out

Meet your husband.

You're nigger memes don't speak to me. I don't know your language, cuck.

Glorious

He actually looks less than half black. His beard hair is straight, his tone is a few shades lighter, and has has an upright skull/facial form.

I wish he was more coherent in his overall point. Normalfags are going to disregard.

It's this simple.

Shilling hard today are we?

Is that what you believe Don?

Go read a comic book, retard.

SCENES WE'D LIKE TO SEE:

Lemon: "We understand this is a very difficult time for you."

[cut to commercial]

Clarke: "If you ever try to patronize me like that again, I'll kick your raggedy ass right off the top of your head, you crummy little bastard. Do you understand? *Say* it."

Anarchists are one of the first to hang come DotR.

unfortunately true in too many cases. It would be nice if they'd go full throttle and there could be a huge nigger-cop war with lots of carnage on both sides

Do you love tax collectors too? Do you love lawyers? They're needed in society too, doesn't mean you have to kiss their ass and lick their boots.

Honestly, is there any doubt that niggers and black men are different races?
I bet that without the jews the white race would have been able to tame the black man completely, turning beast into man.

Instead now we're stuck with a bunch of apes that will never be nothing more than primates, saving for a few exceptions.

Personally I love BLM, it shows everyone that niggers are niggers and it will stop cops from preventing black on black murders :)

You put a lot of garbage in your reply.

Hiding a condition?

If only autists can hate both blacks and cops, then I'm happy to be called an autist.

this user is on a roll… listen and believe only half ironic; user is seriously right

Underrated post.

Is That What You Believe Don?

shit skin or not he's doing his job and telling the fucking truth

I'll tell you what isn't a false dichotomy:

whites v non-whites ;)

Even lolbergs like (((Rothbard))) recognize the need to clean the streets of criminal leeches.

It's simple - we kill the blackman

Well go and put your crash helmet on and go to bed Timmy.
You've got finger painting lessons in the morning after your milk.

holy shit that fucking interviewer is a god damn faggot

CNN house nigger getting schooled by a real nigger who see nigging daily.

He is clearly mixed race therefore more likely to have a higher IQ you dumb shit, you utter idiot fucktard.

Why is Sheriff David Clarke "based" for not acting like a complete nigger? Is that all it takes to be a "based-blackman" just pretend you're white? Is that all, is that why you love Ben Carson so much?

The only difference between a nigger and a black man is that the black man is a better actor.

Exactly this. People expect TNB so when any of them show a modicum of civilized behavior they get put on a pedestal.
It's why race mixing is bad- giving them that little bit of white DNA just makes it easier for everyone to pretend like we are the same

putting his duty to the nation before his ethnicity and challenging the lies the MSM keep spewing compared to whites self-flagelating and sucking BLM's cock IS bing based/rooted in reality.

you are basically calling cops worse than the BLM nigger they are fighting, and implying all cops are power hungry, to this I can only laugh.

The point is, we wouldnt need as many cops or as violent cops if it wasnt for brown people making everywhere unsafe.

Look into your heart you know this to be true

If your goal is to civilize them so you don't constantly have to deal with their bullshit, yes, you should encourage good behavior.

I don't quite understand the idea here. Even if you deport the whole lot to Africa, what's that gonna do? You'll still have them trying to cross the bloody borders to invade Europe because their countries suck so tremendously bad. Not to mention Rhodesia and South Africa.

No, you can send them back, but you still need to fucking civilize them. If nothing else because it's the morally just thing to do.

I'm not defending black people, I'm defending this cops views who happens to be a black man.
A Peruvian shitter cleaner could've said the same and I'll still agree.
I'm a Trump supporter, and never liked Carson.

The only difference here is that the CNN guy doesn't put his bluepilled ass on the line to earn his crust.

So when I pull the trigger of a gun, it is completely unrelated that the bullet traveling at high speeds kills someone? It's not the man with the gun, it's the bullet killing people. There's no such thing as cause and effect, goy. You cannot talk about one thing and bring something else closely and directly related to it. Everything that's uncomfortable to talk about is in a vacuum.

You retards are the reason why the level of discourse on this site is so God damned low. Do us all a favor and take yourself out of the gene pool.

I… did not reffer to you?

GARBAGE DAY

Niggers can't be civilised, it's an oxymoron to suggest otherwise.

Of course you'd try and move the conversation away from about organs stopping causing the deaths of their hosts, often around the same time a bullet is fired at them.

Kek.

Fuck all niggers. They are all animals. But there do exist quasi domesticated ones. They gotta go but they don't deserve the outright scorn some of you autists are sperging about. And the rest of you spergs going full 'cuck my shit up there are good niggers out there'. There are examples of well tempered individuals of most dangerous animal species. That doesn't mean you let them out of their cage.

This thread should be about celebrating the kike narrative getting btfo inside the den of thieves.

CARPET STAIN

There is only one solution. Fuck deporting them to africa, you cucks would bend over and let them back into the country. We need to genocide all black people on the planet, kill every last one of them, along with all nonwhites. Everyone who is not white deserves to die.

Didn't make the first post this time, Shlomo! Do they not have decent internet in Israel?

Resetting your IP, user?

Tell me why you are against killing all nonwhites on the planet.

Wasnt kissing their ass you anarchonigger, Ive read enough CopBlock posts to know you autists who sperg out are all criminals and/or anarchist scum.

Ya, cops can be fucked up at times, but their not this one entity that is hunting down people just for sport. Ive dealt with cops MANY times and never been shot or feared I was gonna be shot. Ya know why? Because Im not a faggot like you. I understand they have a job and I have no intention of making it more difficult for them. When I do that, it will become more difficult for me.

I hope a cop does pop you one day you faggot. I bet you're one of them edgemaster anarchocunts who get lippy then act surprised when the cop gives you problems. Thats nigger behavior you cunt.

And the one who did it is a nigger.

This is basic animal training. Reward good behavior, punish the bad.

lol more edges than bismuth

>>>Holla Forums

I never said that, lad, I'm just pointing out how pathetic and autistic it is to pretend to be different people because you can't back up your own points.

Fuck off back to from whence you came faggot

be more asshurt BLM

Nigger lives don't matter.

Sure but the animal doesn't sleep in the house. They all get airdropped over Africa. The 'decent' ones get parachutes. That's their reward.

Nah, they all get airdropped into a furnace for not being aryan.

And another thing.

Consider the follow. We hold niggers to be such fucking animals and idiots, and we do so on the assumption that both racially and culturally, there is nothing good to them.

So when you see a nigger break the conditioning and actually become better than his fellows, why in the fuck do you not encourage that? How is that conductive to beating the Jew if you scorn people.

It's the same as SJWs as that "what do you want, a cookie" bullshit. They actually believe the patriarchy delusion, but whenever one of their "allies" arrives at whatever deranged conclusion for behavior they want, they just go "HUUUURRR DURRR WHAT DO YOU WANT A COOKIE FOR BASIC HUMAN DECENCY".

Mid you. Their shit is delusion, Holla Forums's racial shit has facts and stats supporting it. But the reaction to someone breaking the condition is the same. And that makes no sense.

We KNOW niggers are useless as a race. Yet few niggers make something of themselves. Why not encourage that where you find it?

No, the good ones get a boat ride.

No, the good ones get anesthetic before they are killed.

Ya know.. Ive been seeing this all day.. Ridiculously absentminded mall rat neonazi tier retardedness. A complete characature of how the left sees us.

Guess this is the new shill campaign for the RNC?

Where did they get this nigga from? Is he straight from an 80s action movie?

You'll be hanging on DOTR for being a race traitor as well.

exactly

Clarke has the ultimate bullshit detector and takes shit from no one. It's great. Can't wait for him to speak tonight.

wait, he is?

Oh for fuck's sake, give it a rest already. I'm for deportations too, but there's no reason to go into autism overdrive every time you see a black person. It's also not cucking to admit that not all black people are uniformly Trayvon-tier niggers.

Those who fail to learn from history will be doomed to repeat it. This chronic empathy towards nonwhites is why we are a minority. You don't fix the problem by putting it somewhere else and ignoring it, you can only fix it with a final solution. The final solution. Earth is the white races planet by manifest destiny.

I fucking hate this semitic bullshit.

OY VEY! SHUT IT DOWN! We can't have you hurting our narrative sheriff

IS THAT WHAT YOU BELIEVE DON?

I'm still torn how I feel about all this.

I hate niggers,
I hate cops.

But niggers killing cops, and cops killing niggers?
I might be ok with that.

literally >our negro is better than your negro

still, this sheriff guy makes good points

THAT'S A DIFFERENT CONVERSATION

Useless idiots all around. Letting infighting destroy your enemies for you is good, like kikes and mudshits killing each other.

That's not going to happen.

There is neither the interest nor the ability to ethnically cleanse the whole of Africa and nobody will want to use nukes.

China, India, and Pakistan are all significant military, nuclear powers in their own right.

Advocating for a solution that is completely infeasible is as good as sitting around with your thumb up your ass.

The white race is superior to all other. We are better than them, and therefore it is not infeasible to destroy them all for being subhumans. We created western civilization.

Go home street shitter.

I'm not into blood sacrifices.

I'm not into sharing my planet with shitskins. There's only room for one race on earth, the white race.

Telus in Canada has censored this video in their e-mail servers.

I have tried to send it from two different channels on Youtube and neither get's through their e-mail system. This one here still appears to work, but the following version will not fly:
youtube.com/watch?v=dAu44wVgb58

Even when I send the video link to myself it does not arrive, yet is in the sent folder. All other Youtube videos go through fine. I am going to test other BLM videos.

CLARKE COMING UP FAGGOTS
CLARKE COMING UP FAGGOTS
CLARKE COMING UP FAGGOTS
CLARKE COMING UP FAGGOTS
CLARKE COMING UP FAGGOTS
CLARKE COMING UP FAGGOTS
CLARKE COMING UP FAGGOTS
CLARKE COMING UP FAGGOTS
CLARKE COMING UP FAGGOTS

I love watching black on black violence as much as the next guy, but fuck the police.

Where were the police in San Jose or any other Trump rally where Trump supporters had to brave mobs attacking them and their families? How many white fathers have been shot by cops this year?

Cops are violent pieces of shit. Maybe when City Hall can't cash their paychecks they will join us but don't expect a single pig to give up his cushy paycheck and pension to help whites unless they have nothing else.

The White race generally has no inclination to die, trying to ethnically cleanse some Third World shithole.

Do I hate Muslims? Yes.
Do I want to go over there and fight some bullshit guerrilla war, trying to conquer their desers? No.

We can already extract resources from the Third World and its denizens can be kept out of our lands cheaply by blowing up a few boats and denying Visas. Dying for some useless patch of land is nothing but a gigantic waste of effort.

The White race is superior because of its human capital and its economic/military might, not just because it's superior. Expending our military, our money, and our young men in pointless wars will whittle away at that superiority.

Getting certain people out of our countries, even violently, is necessary self-defence. Wasting our resources in foreign wars and trying to take on the whole world is self-destruction.

Glass africa and the middle east with nukes. Not a single white life need be risked going overseas.

The Chinese and the Russians have interests there, plus you would do incredible damage to the biosphere.

Holy fuck I need a webm of that ending comment of Clarke about no politician and no group of people being above the law.

Is that what you believe don?

Communist race of insects, they pose no threat.
Communist race of nonwhites, but a danger to white interests. We need to tread carefully in order to subjugate and destroy them.
Who gives a fuck about niggerland?

ditto

So proud of our based Milwaukee sheriff. Milwaukee is like a war zone in some areas.
The sheriff is near. Clarke is awesome.

LEMON PARTY

oh shit didn't realize he was the same guy

growin his beard out for the war i reckon.

I FELT VERY UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THE MOTHER

The guy runs local ads on radio telling people to arm themselves and buy guns to defend yourself from criminals. The ad linked plays all the time here. Long live based Clarke.

Libs fucking hate him for his one weird trick.

Mitchell Intl/S. Howell represent. Let's get a beer sometime user and make Milwaukee great again.

and CNN just uploaded an (((edited))) version

forgot link

Normally I'd vote for Samuel L Jackson to play this guy but I don't think he'd touch it.

not after is anti-Trump whine. threatening to go to Canada and all…

You're retarded.

these are the "Talented Tenth"

about ten percent of blacks are as smart as whites. Some are even more so, but only about ten percent of their population.

btw

Talented Tenth

should be our new meme for "good" blacks as it gets across that they aren't all bad, but the majority still sucks as with an IQ below 85

I would love to
Normally I'd say "nice try fbi" but idgaf any more. We have nothing to fear but fear itself at this point. I've committed no crimes and free speech is still legal (for now). I'd love nothing more than to discuss politically incorrect things w someone in person. We really should have more of this on this board…
MMGA

pretty much.

its like if you want to be a good christian, you imitate Jesus.

if you want to be a good human, imitate white people

Complete bullshit.

White cops are created from bullied kids too weak to fuck the bully up and damn the consequences. The goody-two-shoes model citizen types punished by no-tolerance policies for getting beat up, and too afraid of their own cucked parents to fight back. They joined up to be the other side of the coin.

That's why half of them have the dead eyes, they're seeking a victim to abuse to satisfy that abused child inside them, like a raped kid rapes other kids in turn, to balance things out so to speak.

They will willingly sell you for a dollar.

Holla Forums has a lot of people who mistakenly believe cops will be on their side in the race war.

We don't want that. They cannot be civilized.

No, the only moral thing to do is genocide 99% of niggers on earth and keep the handful remaining in a nature preserve in Africa with no access to technology.

Yeeeeeeeah, I'm going with the guy you replied to. You I think have had one run in with the police and they fucked the shit out of you for hours with toilet plungers and it was the greatest night of your life. Now you're all salty that they don't call xD. Go fuck yourself and your nigger generalizations.

When I see meathead cops clearly on steroids, I don't see 'bully kid' and that other bullshit you said.

Good luck trying to nuke any place in the world, its simply not possible.

There won't be any cops during a race war. They'll all go home to their families, dumb shit.

Look we don't like Negros but this guy has blown the hell out of the narrative and its more powerful against the liberals because he's black

Based.

HERUH HES A NIGGER THOUGH

Normally when people go into politics they do it because they are able to rub brain cells together. I think some of you might be even more retarded than skinheads if you aren't shills trying to destroy this excellent condition-breaking propaganda.

Go outside.

Why not present an argument instead of hurling insults in a poor attempt to out-group people who base their identity on being the out-group?

I'm yet to read through this thread, but I just wanted to let you know before I begin that your soap box style lecturing only hinders the dialogue more.

Ah, gamergate. Your little mess won't ever change Holla Forums, no matter how hard you try. We arn't for PR bullshit, we are only here for the truth.

Damn right, he's respectable as fuck, and could keep Africa in line, sounds like he'd gladly kill Niggers if he could too.

What's the point of your response? Mine was to make note of the people blatantly dispelling this event as if it has no significance.

There are people on Holla Forums who like cops.

This place has changed since last year.
Niggers and cops should kill each other
Jews and Muslims should kill each other.

We shouldn't want either

There might be a few good niggers out there too, but they should still hang DOTR

oh fuck, that's amazing
that fucking interviewer
it's like every one of those questions was a brick to the back of Lemon's head. he just has no idea what to say

There are good cops, but who said anything about NOT letting them kill eachother?

If you're going to think like that, and I know you're exaggerating slightly, then you should know the reason for upholding black people like in the OP is specifically so they would also fight their niggest mistakes on society.

Realistically speaking, I don't mind respectable black man, doesn't mean I am going to be a cuck about it.

Great work man.

You can see the disappointment on his face from a mile off. He's probably thinking just how disappointed he'd be if that was his son. I'd say he's also really fucking depressed at how easily his race just goes along with the jews machinations and eats up everything the media says

God, Holla Forums has gone to shit. He just basically said there can be no place for racism in the USA and you're all jumping on his dick. When it's not a based nigger, it's a based kike or indian.

You haven't dealt with RCMP, nigger. That's why you wrote your gay porn reply.

RCMP are basically zombies at this point due to their absolutely cucked commanders and the shit they go through in training. Local police forces in small towns are still human and care about the people in them, but the RCMP are an occupying army at this point and are completely Anti-white.

You must be thinking of American Cops.

FUCKING THIS
Anyone who thinks the police are on your side is a rat.

Any nigger that becomes a cop isn't a "respectable black man"
They aren't invested in their families if they even have them(no cops are, high risk employment), they probably just want to be police so they can get back at whitey and get mo' gibs.
Police will kill you if you hold dissenting opinions, police will kill your dog just because it's agressive, the police will kill retards just for being retards(I don't mind the retard thing tbh but it does reek of stasi tactics being used against whites).
They are pawns of the ZOG machine through and through.

I'd gas you myself.

also, cops don't become cops because they are violent pieces of shit. if violent sacks of shit became cops the streets would be a lot safer.
they become cops because they're complacent, they get violent because of niggers then do it to whites because they're complacent sacks of shit that exist to serve their merchant overlords.

This doesn't do anything for us. How is framing black people in a good light in any way not counter productive to us?

REMINDER THAT AFRICA IS RIGHTFUL WHITE CLAY

Africa belongs to the white man. After we will erradicate the niggers and evict the mosquitos, it must belong to white men.

A lot of you think it should be left to the niggers. There are two problems with this idea:

1) Niggers do not deserve Africa.

2) That's not an option anyway. Either we own it, or the Chinese own it. If we don't take it from the niggers, the Chinese will.

This same thread is on /n/ but the Op is claiming that he had to post it on /n/ because Holla Forums wouldn't allow it.

The chinks will turn Africa into Las Vegas 2.0: Bootleg Moonshine Edition.

Holy shit is this thread getting shilled or what….

There is a clear line between a nigger and a black man

le chris rock joke xD

Welcome to Holla Forums friend.

Because he pisses off lefties and triggers niggers. That's the only reason why.

Why is Holla Forums racist again?

I can understand being xenophobic to other cultures ones that endorse degeneracy like the black culture in America, but hatred against a whole race makes zero sense whatsoever, it's not as if blacks are inherently inferior when it comes to intelligence, it's just that there's many gateways like a primitive subculture that are prevalent in America to do so to a black man

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eyferth_study

If we expect to make any contribution to our ideology it'll need to be one that lauds over beliefs and culture as the reason for our dominance, not something as silly as race

Saw this last night. I thought the the cop was going to beat that metrosexual nigger to death live on camera.

Fuck off, nigger.

W E W L A D=
You have to go back.
>>>/reddit/
>>>/tumblr/

Out, get the fuck out, right the fuck now.

It's because it's baseless

Nah maybe you should look into going there, you literally offer zero censure and nothing substantive.

I at least am willing to prove points that the typical "Holla Forums ideology" is flawed and needs revision

More casualized garbage, remember when Holla Forums used to actually cite sources and studies to prove their points, now it's just lefty liberal you're a faggot, it's pretty disappointing to see what the Trumptards have done to this board

If you've been here for more than an hour, you'd have seen the studies by now.

Because it's been proven over and over and over so many fucking times, it really shouldn't be needed to source every single god damn time. You're a fucking retard or a newfag.

The one study that might back up your claim, positioned against all others with N=200
kek

Although they're few and far between, there exist some very bright, very insightful black men.

Acknowledging that doesn't make you a proponent of multiculturalism or integration - they should all still be sent back to Africa - it just makes you a more honest ethnonationalist.

You're not doing a very good job of pretending to be an oldfag.
>>>/out/

Yup, why do you think CNN allowed these two niggers to have this discussion in the first place? They wanted this.

It's proven that there's a cultural problem with America not a racial problem. White trash and rednecks are dumb as fuck also, but you're not telling everyone that whites are inherently inferior from that also

And, tell me, how do per capita crime rates between West Virginia and Detroit compare?

Oh, right, you wouldn't dare make that comparison because then it might make you realize that "white trash" do not even remotely compare to niggers.

This guys a faggot, but he's got a point.
Evidence will shut up this cunt and anyone who was considering the truth of his claim.

WE MUST SECURE THE EXISTENCE OF OUR PEOPLE AND A FUTURE FOR WHITE CHILDREN

BECAUSE THE BEAUTY OF THE WHITE ARYAN WOMAN MUST NOT PERISH FROM THIS EARTH

88 = HH = HEIL HITLER (H is 8th letter in the alphabet)

I literally have the 14 words burned in my memory, off by heart, and can recite it anywhere any time.

It is the core of everything we stand and fight for. Memorize it. Go to sleep repeating it over and over in your mind until you fall into a comfy trance. Never forget it.

Pajeets, Wongs, Boyfucking Pakistanis and Best Koreans have nuclear weapons. We're not that much more technologically advanced than them. This isin't the 18th century when we could subjugate them easily thanks to several centuries lead in military technology.
Fucking retard.

Go home, nigger.

Yeah, the social construct bullshit, no it's not. IQ is 50%-80% genetic. Yes there is dumb whites, because it's called a fucking bell curve retard. Niggers, American niggers specifically, have an average IQ of 85, the goldielocks of criminality. How long have you even been here dude? This has been covered so many fucking times.

Just watch this video, or don't the sources are in the description.

youtube.com/watch?v=TVBJ5m3sGfk

www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf

Culture is a by-product of the people. Remember, just because there's a few smart blacks doesn't mean all of them have the capability to be so. Sure, there are a lot of "white trash" but I haven't seen the government try and help them like they do blacks.

Spotted the race traitor.

Finally some actual studies, I agree with that to an extent, I still know many intellectual black people who are smarter than me and the majority of you that were raised with the same culture you and me adhere to. Which makes me believe that yes they haven't created a substantive culture, but when conformed to ours can give similar results

Link me a fucking study not Stefan Molyneux, your meme youtubers are not reliable sources

I told you they were in the description numbnuts. You're fucking worthless.

>>>/4chon/188571

Can anyone please console me about this? What this guy is posting makes me question Trump. Someone please post something to restore my faith in Trump again.

Maybe, that's because you've not tried as hard as those intellectual black people have? If they're smarter than you, that's your fault. Being white is no excuse for not working hard and bettering oneself. Also, please take a look at the black crime rate and culture in North African countries. I very much doubt they'd be able to keep any form of western society alive for long, let alone.

Trump made money off rich kikes and nogs.

It's not that hard to understand.

I want to strangle that nigger on the right. Liberals need to be gassed

I want to strangle both. Niggers need to be gassed.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand what does culture spring from?

holy shit

kek speaks, nice quads

praise kek!

That cop needs to calm down, the 13th Amendment makes it illegal to own a nigga like this.

What kind of shit is this?

What do you thought it was. It's LĂĽgenpresse as usual, nothing more then just political activists and agitators.

Next time they are gonna call David Clarke a "race traitor", that he's "not black enough"

It's blown the fuck out on the very same page. Kill yourself, kike.

Guys, guys… let me settle this matter for you all.

Cops are people; some cops are redpilled and awesome just like some military are here posting on Holla Forums with us. Others are shit and you should avoid them. Hopefully if you have a run in with the police, you're lucky enough to meet some nice redpilled ones.

it has. but not in that way

Jesus Christ, does anyone remember Dorner?

ARE YOU SAYING THAT NIGGER MUDHUTS ARE NOT THE SAME AS MASONRY AND COMPLEX ARCHITECTURE TECHNOLOGY AND CULTURE HURR DAS RAYCISS WE ALL THE SAME, BUT MUH DIVERSITY, YOURE ONLY DIVERSE IF YOURE NOT WHITE

Is that what you believe don.

top kek, this is a wild ride for sure. Year of the fire monkey.

ow the edge

Is that what you believe Don?

anybody else notice the "convenient" cutout during 1:56-1:57?

"The enemy of my enemy is still my enemy, but when they strike a fatal blow to my other enemy, I rejoice and use the opportunity to it's fullest advantage"

- Tzun user Fu

In the end, this guy is right. Blacks should never be in any position of authority over whites, no matter how based the individual black is.

Blacks never being in a position to give an order to whites is a matter of principle. White societies can only coexist with blacks when there is segregation and apartheid. When those things are removed civilization itself begins to collapse. They must either be second class citizens, or outside of our national borders.

No black person should so much as direct traffic where whites might be behind the wheel. Much less be in positions of law enforcement, judgement, or legislation over us.

Never forget the fondest dream of blacks is to enslave us. They want that more than they want money. Or sex with each other. Our society should be structured to make them terrified of even fantasizing about touching one of us.

Commie News Network BTFO

THAT'S ANOTHER CONVERSATION

I don't hate black people who are decent. It just so happens that a giant chunk more then 90 % of them are niggers. It would be like if 90 % of whites were slack jawed red necks woo I would hate me some rednecks but only 1 % of whites are like that so its not really an issue.

RIP green mile

IS THAT WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN DON?

I love seeing this unintentional tick in the liberal mindset. It's one reinforced in their statistics because the data examined is incomplete yet they don't realize it until they get older or personally experience it. The interviewer has compartmentalized multiple parts of the same issue without realizing that it's the same issue.

Sheriff Clarke does not compartmentalize this because he's a cop. He understands that black on black crime being high directly means that areas with lots of blacks will be high risk areas. That directly means police need to be more aggressive and more attentive when dealing with people. Chimpouts become a question of when, not if, and it's only a matter of time for a cop to pull the trigger on a nigger. At this point the community will lash out and cry "black lives matter," turning the high risk area into a hellhole, leading to either more aggressive tactics that further break down relations or they'll police less, resulting in more niggers killing each other. BLM puts them in a no-win scenario and the cycle gets worse regardless of what's done.

All of this is linked yet useful idiots and niggers won't see it that way, claiming that you're talking about a different subject each time. They will never reach the conclusion that if "black lives matter" the solution is to look internally and stop shifting blame to their protectors like a child does to their parent. They would realize that working with the police to reduce black on black crime is the goal. No, instead they chant "black lives matter" and absolve themselves of all responsibility, saying the cops are the problem, denying the reality of where they live and any hope of improvement.

Nice try faggot, but not everyone here is a degenerate fucking anarchist. Only criminals fear them.

Beside Americans will pick cops over #BlackMilitantsMatter any day of the fucking week.

deal with it.

You can hear the fatigue from his voice. This nigga has seen some shit.

IS THAT WHAT YOU BELEIVE DON

If nothing else this is a wonderful example of how the MSM lies and attempts to spin narrative.

Hey Don.
You believe that shit?

Is this what they call 'gas lighting'?

Lemon balls is basically saying 'Your angry and irrational and crazy, so I understand why you are talking crazy and not understanding these simple questions and being disruptive, I won't be responding to your points'

IS THAT WHAT YOU BELIEVE DON

lol try not breaking the law, faggot

That subtle smugness of pleasing his kike master.

Hang it.

Go back to leftypol you aren't fooling anyone.

Anyone notice how the one time BLM can get discussed in a somewhat civil manner is when you have 2 white presenting mulatto's discussing it ?

what a mess honestly

I don't have twitter, someone tweet this to the nigger faggot please.

Nobody here loves cops. You're the one who hates them.

That was some black-on-black violence right there.

Daily reminder if you're anti-cop, you're anti-White.

Which is what most lolbergtarians are. Sad!

What if you're anti-black cop?

I agree with cops on all points until they start talking about "suspending" gun rights.

There's a shitton of cops right now demanding that Ohio "suspend" the constitutional right of open carry. AKA ignoring part of the fucking state constitution because they feel like it.

Those are retarded, but there's a lot of studies (I'm on my phone right now, if an another user can post them) that show that cops are overwhelmingly more pro-gun rights than the average American (partially because it makes their jobs easier) and many departments and sheriff's offices have stated they would not enforce an Obama gun-grab.

Most cops are White, other than figurehead muh diversity hires, the black cops tend to be in the top 1% of negrokind.

eh, yeah.

Yeah I believe most cops are supportive of private firearm ownership.

The problem is when a cop starts talking about "suspending" part of the law (the state constitution in this case), most people are going to fall in line behind the cops, handing them the power to basically fuck with the laws as they so choose. If this happens, it would be a small group of unelected cops overruling the entire fucking state, including the state legislature, to nix part of the state constitution.

I think the pro-gun cops should be screaming from the rooftops that they support concealed carry, open carry and self defense while denouncing all forms of gun control.

Don Lemon is the black community's biggest self-righteous race baiting asshole.

He can't handle the truth. This shows it.

I am impressed by the sheer amount of patience and willpower that man has when it comes to trying to talk to that condescending Lefty Lemon fuckwit without verbally tearing him a new one on live tv.

this

no

You're a fucking retard. You could have an IQ as low as is possible. But if you control nukes? You can kill millions regardless. So how about you stop being a fucking shill mate. Further since when did loving our race mean hating all others? Deal with them as they deal with you. Being belligerant in a world where we are ounumbered is rather ill-advised. Be cautious but also courteous, but if they try to take advantage of your courtesy "correct" them. And if they attempt to hurt you, end them.

lurk more faggot

Clarke looks very familiar for some reason…

No not Canada, South Africa:

theamericanmirror.com/samuel-l-jackson-will-to-move-to-south-africa-if-trump-wins/

YOU DON'T BELIEVE THAT FOR ONE MINUTE, DO YOU?

THAT'S A DIFFERENT DISCUSSION

Since when did loving our race mean we can't hate others?

I will never forgive the black race for what they did to our aid workers who came to help them in Africa and just got death and rape and mutilation in return.

Absolute Mad Nigger

The following is a random keyword the nsa monitors via pastebin.com/raw/UWffBQbn: grenades

The black cop is by defintion an uncle tom

fucking kill yourself nigger

So is our boy, Tommy. But it doesn't mean he's wrong.

Every other ethnic group in America has learned the key to success. They've learned to emulate white europeans and find they win at the game when they do.

Blacks need it beat into their thick skulls with a police baton.

Cant believe no one linked them to our archives.
>>>/Polarchive/

shameless bump because i fucked up the link
>>>/polarchive/749

>>>/col/

>>>Holla Forums

If I lived in Milwaukee County I would vote this motherfucker in for another term. Based as hell. CNN house nugget BTFO.

That's not what he's saying.
Fucking faggot nigger. Don Lemon is getting his own custom rope.

What you just stated doesn't really play into the narrative now, does it? "Coincidentally", this all springs forth during a critical election season. Keeping the niggers feeling oppressed and getting the white cuck's support will surely keep the left in the White House. Also, playing the other minority groups by targeting immigration policy. People, in general, love to feel like they are being victimized. They would much rather believe that some greater force is keeping them impoverished and in jail than their own actions. It doesn't help when the institutions we are supposed to rely on for information and knowledge twist the facts that underline the truth in order to persuade those groups that they really are the victim and it isn't their fault.

BASED NIGGER THREAD

CRAWLING IN MY SKIIINNN

In the midwest this is bullshit. There are always a huge number of anti-gun cop organizations and sheriffs who come out whenever any gun laws are in state legislatures. There are plenty of pro-gun cops, but the proportions are much worse then our conservative population, and the media latches on to the grabbers every time.

what's wrong with rednecks?