Ok guys listen up...

Ok guys listen up, I'm going to post this is /Meadhall/ too for shits and giggles but the past month I've been a volunteer for the Trump Champaign and were in need of more people.

It seems like every week there is a thread about grouping or going into politics ourselves. I'm here to help out with that and try to recruit those of you in Northwestern Ohio or further if your willing to come out here. We need people for Saturday the 24th specifically

If this is breaking any rules, (I don't think so though) mods please be gentle

I'll bump this thread with a secondary email account for you guys to try and contact me with your own fake account

Other urls found in this thread:

eventbrite.com/o/ohio-republican-party-10959554597
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

godspeed.

sincerely,
guy from ny

(we're turning the state red)

[email protected]/* */

Best of luck, OP, but I'm stuck in Florida. Have a bump.

Voting Donald "the lesser of two evils" Trump is one thing, but actually wasting time on volunteering Donald "beautiful jewish baby" Trump is another. On the other hand this could help Holla Forumsacks network with one another

I'd be just as happy honestly, like I said Northwestern Ohio is my area of you're nearby

there's no "on the other hand". consolidating real kinetic power is the only hand. i wish there was a real Holla Forums presence near me. i'd even byob.

How would you bring my own beer m80.

What the fuck OP

this

Got it from God Emperor Trump Like book page

Kikebook* , got to love mobile auto correct

Trump is the greatest good. I can't name anyone better than Trump. I doubt you can either.

What about Hitler?

This guy's got a point.. but I do like being able to talk shit about the current government without being killed

German corpses can't run for president.

OP again, but seriously nobody? I'll give it another day or 2 before I give up or make another thread but I thought there would be at least one in my area willing to do something that wasn't TOO afraid of being jewed

Dude, Hitler's still alive in South America.

Just wait for him, go…I mean guy.

You said Saturday the 24th… I assume you mean the 23rd? If you mean Sunday, I might be available, I'm in Ohio

They probabably ditched this Thread in favor of the official website and signup instructions.

Sending emails to you for instructions is a good way to walk into an antifa beating if not murder.

Check out the meadhall thread for NY.

Shamelessly shilling it til I link up with fellow empire state fags

Northwest Ohio?

Toledofag here, whats good fam?

Yes I'm just retarded my bad m8

eventbrite.com/o/ohio-republican-party-10959554597

That's the link my volunteer boss is using for sign up, I get being sceptical but we are meeting in public areas for training on an app that we use for door-to-door stuff.

Odds are I'm personally going to Fremont to split up and help those people out but I'm more than willing to meet any of you fags, whether we meet halfway or in your nearby hometown (or mine of tiffin, Ohio), so long as it's a public location

That being said, I hope at this point you realize that I'm legit and probably the best chance in this region for meetups