Okay. half of the threads here is gay. im used to it but this is just too much. so im just wondering...

okay. half of the threads here is gay. im used to it but this is just too much. so im just wondering, are there any actual homosexuals here, or do you guys find it extremely enjoyable to pretend, as in, you are willing to make hundreds of gay posts everyday?

halfchan must've flooded in a little bit.

The gay community has invaded this board. Join us in defeating the gays.

remove gay

and you. stop posting the same retarded image to every damn thread

I'm not forcing it, but honestly its a pretty kek mama when you use it correctly

Sure thing bud. Right after the gays are removed.

Gay Marriage is for Queers

funny how a conan screen shot can look like man on man on man on man on man on man group sex.

No-one else thinks so.

"Its Leviticus, not I want to touch your huge giant wiener."

nice file name summer friend

file names, file names, filenames

Whats the matter, somebody steal your turboman doll?

Sir, is there an issue you are experiencing?

I mostly just gaypost to make uncomfortable.

Hey bby, u wan sum fuk?

No

u know
he is more annoying than gays so i might just as well take a penis in my anus to make him uncomfortable

Any community that gets its laughs by pretending to be faggots will eventually be flooded by actual faggots who mistakenly believe that they're in gay company.

Thats the spirit.

I think you quoted the wrong guy babe.

You can't change filenames, you can't respond to the right post but you do know how to select the part about you getting some nice ripe anus.

ITT gays

You would know, Mr. cute boypussy.

Hi. My name is [REDACTED]. I'm a homosexual man in his twenties. I unironically voted for Hillary. I hate SJWs AND conservative moralfags I enjoy meeting new people, college basketball, the dirt that Lady Gaga walks on, and struggling for oxygen on BBC.

Homo

Seconded, cute feminine penises are where its at.

They're nice to have but not nice to ride/suck on.

Seeing as I'm a top, that has no relevance for me.

You wouldn't give your bottom oral sex?

How many images left before you run out?

I might, but I wouldn't expect anything out of it. It would just be a gesture of courtesy.

How long until you leave this board gayboy

That's very kind of you.

You'll miss us when we're gone.

Probably never.

I figure its fair if I'm getting that treatment myself.

Are you guys gay or just men who have sex with men?

I'm not gay I just like traps.

Same here.

Not a little bit.
A lot.
Just 6 weeks ago this place was tolerable.
Now this place is shit because the BO is probably a 4chan faggot who is deliberately killing this Holla Forums.

Not that I care, mind you, just stating what it looks like from here. The only moderating I see going on is the clearing of the catalog when the board gets filled up with robo-posts, which ironically are some of the most interesting threads on here anymore.

So yeah, the faggotry is 4chan faggotry.
And don't bother waiting for it to go away because it isn't going to without a new BO.

Yeah, and I am not Asian, I just have yellow skin and slits for eyes because I think it is trendy.
Fuck you, you are gay.

I'm still unsure about the new bo, he's done some stupid shit but he doesn't do anything crazy, what's with all the hate for him?

You sound like a newfag, Holla Forums's bo has always done fuck all.

He deletes pedo threads and spam, which retards believe is free speech, that is the source of the conflict.

dysnomia posted way more frequently and was a lot more fun to me at least.

newfag pretending to be an oldfag. kys asswipe.

how is that any different than the bans that have always been given?

Back when hotwheels ran the place, pedos had a dedicated thread and the Holla Forums mods did absolutely nothing about spam. They're salty because jim changed things.

Only dysnomia would fuck with the css this much. I bet he's just pretending because somebody apparently found his deviantart account.

I saw that thread kek. supposedly he had some minecraft forum accounts too.

personally i liked hotwheels more than jim

what was on the account that would warrant him pretending to leave

Doesn't everyone?

maybe he was just really scared pizzas on his doorstep

Its a deviantart account, that should be bad enough.

I liked him too, but jim keeps this place afloat and I appreciate that. Its not like we make him any money.

the dude could really be a living meme

he might as well be, he does own 2ch

didn't he really steal 2ch?

Only after hiroyuki sold user data, or so they say.

take your retarded forced meme back to kikebook faggot

yea and also this. its not funny

make this purple bird

is being trap who leiks grills ghey?

It only matters if it is real in your mind

trap is not a gender

kek

This is a gay community.

dont be that guy