HAPPENING IN GERMANY

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36827725

HAPPENING IN GERMANY

AXEMAN WOUNDS AT LEAST 20 ON A TRAIN IN WURZBURG

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4gwW4RZtF6c?t=5m12s
theguardian.com/world/2016/may/10/people-injured-knife-attack-train-station-near-munich-grafing
twitter.com/ThielsChristian/status/755157862402457604
blick.ch/amoklauf-im-zug-21-menschen-mit-axt-attakiert-id5279529.html
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/755161596729626624
drudgereport.com/
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/germany-train-axe-attack-afghan-8445784
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Queens_hatchet_attack
infowars.com/breaking-axe-attack-on-german-train-fatalities-reported/
spiegel.de/panorama/justiz/bei-wuerzburg-mann-attackiert-reisende-im-zug-mehrere-schwerverletzte-a-1103596.html
archive.is/n5Zn4
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3696410/Man-attacks-21-people-AXE-train-Germany-shot-police.html
archive.is/ev6Lt
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/germany-train-axe-attack-by-afghan-teenager-tragedy-for-refugee-crisis-a7144041.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is it a sandnigger

Take a wild guess.

I TOLD ALL OF YOU SINCE LAST FRANCE ATTACK AT LEAST 1 HAPPENING EVERY DAY

PRAISE KEK

PASSSSS MMEEEEEE
SOMETHIN SHARP AND WICKED

if dubs, it's Sam Hyde dressed up as gimli

German anons better not talk about it or they will be taken away in the middle of the night and never seen again

Should've made the train an axe-free zone.

BAN ASSAULT AXES

BREAKING: Man with axe attacks people on a train in #Germany, more than 20 people injured, @BBC reported.

LIGHT THE ODIN INCENSE
FOR THE ODIN HOUR

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE

On the railway line between Würzburg-Heidingsfeld and Ochsenfurt a suspect is said to have several people attacked with an ax . The police blocked the route. The culprit was apparently shot , Radio Gong reported in Würzburg .
As the German Railways announced that the route between Ochsenfurt and Würzburg Main Station is still locked . The trains from Treuchtlingen run until Ochsenfurt and end there prematurely . A replacement bus by bus between Ochsenfurt and Würzburg Main Station is set from approximately 22:30

It's a time traveling Teutonic warrior.

He got shot though.
Germans are fighting back to these assholes.
He was probably told he could get away with it like it France.

what was he shouting?

Airplanes, buses, trains, oh my.
What method of transport will snackbar choose next?
Dubs decide the form of the destroyer.

Ich habs für dich getan Holla Forums

"WOOP WOOP" I think was what was shouted.

BRITAIN FIRST

Sub-marines

WOTAN!!!!

by foot

pick one

You like Muhammad and the Hajis?

Anyone got any actual information about this attacker?

… zephlyns.

hardly a happening

Pokémon GO

WW3 is going to happen this year.

20 Germans where injured. This alone is proof that it was a kebab, there's no way any European could be so ineffective with an axe.

FICKI FICKI

Its Germany, m8. They'll alter any camera footage to make him whiter and switch his name from Ahmed al-Wahsi to Adam Washik and blame it on the Poles.

Sheeeit you're right lad. White washing like they did with Zimmerman.

Religion of peace

not every mudslime

BAN ASSAULT AXES!!!

GAS THE KIKES

He failed.

hi JIDF.
or in case you are just stupid:

a snackbar terrorist attack and the sandnigger getting goodified is a happening.

Praise kek

how the flying FUCK do you INJURE that many people with an AXE and then NOT kill at least a view??
has to have been a dune-coon

20 germans cant stop one guy?

They don't need to. Attacker was identified as Samuel Hyderich

both of these

these as well

You think an attack with zero deaths is gonna wake up any of the cucks in Germany? No it's not.

Dis be a misunderstanding yo. I just wanted to AXE them a question.

good point. the MSM wouldn't do that, as we all know Poles aren't white

it's actually harder to kill people than most people imagine if you don't have a gun.

JUST

Not that hard really.

Axe body spray + a lighter -> makeshift flamethrower.

Yes. He was most likely not a suicide terrorists.
21 potential deaths is probably nothing close to the original intention.
He most likely suggested doing this like a child in a candy store "I wanna just run em over LOL" "I wanna bash their heads in with an axe hahaha"
Germans were supposed to be cucks years longer.
The attempt failed user. 21 potential deaths is nothing to the stigma it causes.
Now that a gun saved them gun sales illegal if needed will go up again.
It's still a tragedy but a victory for the common people in the end.

never said that.

Can you kill someone with an axe Holla Forums?

Well damn.

Easily. Axes are fucking devastating.

This wouldn't have happened if the passengers were armed.

with another axe? would have been a great duel

I hope they won't attack depression again ! Depressive people are being opressed too much right now with all these crimes that have nothing to do with it !

#AllDepressedPeopleAreNotMurderers

bashing someone in the head with an axe should kill them pretty easily
do these snackbars train at all before conducting these fucking attacks

This wouldn't have happened if there were no shitskins in Europe *

Fuck off Jasnuz

There wouldn't be any shitskins in Europe if Europeans were armed.

Lock up your children the axeman is coming
Lock up your children the axeman is coming
Lock up your children the axeman is running
Lock up your children he's here!

He's coming SLAUGHTER!

Is he from the army or the S.A.S.?
Rejected and shunned, left out on his own
The skills he acquired are put to the test
The tearing of flesh and the pulping of bone!

He's coming SLAUGHTER!

It's late and it's dark but one walks the streets
An axe in his hand, no glint in his eye
This mindless machine, he butcher, you meat!
Calm and collected, but twisted inside!

He is here! SLAUGHTER!

Danke Mutti Merkel

"They… they're okay…"

"Their early work was a little too "Kaffir" for my taste. But when "Jihad" came out in 83, I think they really came into their own. Spiritually, and Autistically."

"The whole Quran has a clear and crisp word and a new sheen of consummate pseudo-polytheism and superstition that really gives the verses as big boost!"

"He's been compared to Jesus Christ, but I think Muhammad has a more bitter, cynical reason to invent a religion."

"Hey Abu-Hajaar…"

"Yes, Hans?"

"Why are do you have pages of the New Testament lying around. Do you have any Yugoslavs, or Georgians…ha ha ha!"

"No, Hans."

"Is that a Migrant Crisis?"

"Yes it is!"

"In 87, Muhammed released this "Takbir", their most accomplished album. I think their undisputed masterpiece is "Hip To Kill Infidels", a song so violent most people probably don't listen to the lyrics."

"But they should! Because it's not just about the pleasures of Holy War, and the importance of strict religious law. But it's also a personal statement about the state of Abrahamic Canon itself!"

"Hey Hans!"

"Try letting the UK kick out my seven wives now, you fucking stupid bastard!"

"ALLAHU!"
"AKBAR!"

I'm amazed there's been no attacks here in my country yet.
Granted, we're not as big as the U.K., Germany, or France, but we're close to them.

This is the best you can come up with?

At least in America such stories rise the possibility of voter support for a candidate who can do something to change it. We have some hope.

What do you have, the AfD who will never be anything more than a side show?

I don't even want to hear about these stories from Germany. They serve no purpose anymore, you're Sweden now.

White people get attacked with an axe and people make jokes.

Sure is 4chan in here.

I know that dubs have already decided, but
Assault donkeys

youtu.be/4gwW4RZtF6c?t=5m12s

live footage

Where do you live lad?

A country that probably bombed England just as many times as mudslimes have.

I guess the Netherlands.

joking is pretty much the norm here nigger

That crushing noise when the axe hit the third guy. holy shit.

every time.

Underrated post. This reality is scary. I never thought as a kid this would actually be a real thing

GRIM

well that's just ebin, lad. wew!

i'll be sure to praise kek like this guy here as our people are slaughtered

HAPPENING

Don't worry. Now pay for the holohoax reparations and take a few shitskins and the Bundeswehr will keep you safe until they've been enriched with shitskins.

"White people" who are not with us, are against us. They wished this upon themselves. If reason won't change their minds, suffering will. Each attack of this nature is a good thing in the long run. Every muslim or african who commits these attacks are doing our job for us.

They'll see, they'll all see.

Sounds more like a white guy did it.
A muslim would own and use a gun.

TAIGS OUT

yes because Germans are renowned for trying to commit mass murder and mudslimes never use knives or machetes or anything.

You don't know who they are or what they believe. These are ordinary people who need to work to live. If you stay in doors all day, you have no fear of these things.
Life is good with neet bux, right? I bet you'd let a sandnig rape a white women because she could be a leftist.

More like, the chance of him being German is higher but it's still most likely a shitskin who did it. Besides, shouldn't we already know if it was a native that did it? Coulter's law and all.

Dubs confirmed. checkem

Not before I place bombs under all the cars.

that is a gross misinterpretation of what is going on.

merkel should be holding the door open

meh. just don't post on personal kikebook, twatter or other socjus socmedia accounts (if you still have them) and you are good.
I've been posting shit that counts as a punishable crime here in germany for years, often without a VPN and I never got any trouble

A bluepilled amerikike or kike?

I'll send in the S.A.S. to fuck you lads up in the Irish countryside like the good ole days, ambush shootings, nothing like it.

ADOLF WAS AUSTRIAN

fug u

Trump motorcade has been involved in a accident, Trump is okay according to reports. No further info.

Austrians are just another tribe of the german people unless you ask the austrians themselves

Suspect arrested Sam Haider

28 male from Hannover

Who the fuck are you fighting for (implying you do anything except watch anime like a loser) if you cheer on the deaths of everyone who isnt a pol retard?

If thats what it takes, shill. White people didn't achieve so much by being sheltered, they achieved it through competition and hardship. Security weakens resolve, weakness welcomes problems, problems breed resolve. Our situation is quite literally auto-correcting.

*Österreich und die Schweiz

Of course, dumbass. Also a good handmade Swedish axe is razor sharp from the forge. Mine came sharper than my knives.

You are insane.

What's up with this Sam Hyde meme? I've noticed it for awhile now but I don't know when or why it started, was it because that one news station actually reported that he was a suspect?

AXEMANS IDENTITY CONFIRMED AS 54 YEAR OLD "FRITZ KEHK" FROM WUERZBURG IN BAVARIA

WEW LAD

this has potential

Because he's one of us, he's the hero we need but don't deserve.
He's just a good lad, everything he does is based.

theguardian.com/world/2016/may/10/people-injured-knife-attack-train-station-near-munich-grafing

I guess these kind of attacks are becoming the norm

I don't like having to feed my axes a constant stream of semen to function.

Lurk more fag. You will be saying the same in a couple of months when you lose all hope and realize it's the only way.

Sam Hyde is an unfunny youtube personality who started tweeting his own name along with breaking crime stories. It's moderately funny when they fall for it.

THE MEMES

Been here since the beginning. Not everyone turns into an unfunny, edgy faggot.

Heck yes,a good overhead swing into the head or shoulder would do the job nicely. I'd have to be really fucked off or scared to even do it though, simply because I'm not a psycho and I might get screamish

Been 4chan here since 2 years.
Wonder where the rational people migrated to this time.

And you worry too much. People in general don't learn from human history, they learn from personal history.

test

Yeah, some already arrive that way, right? :^)

Now that part I'd disagree with you on, his stuff is rather amusing.

WEW

It has nothing to do with being edgy or funny. Just experience, being realistic and accepting destiny.

But user is right

St. Anthony the Great

hi deutsch/pol/ kamerad

GET OUT AND STAY OUT

DO YOU READ SUTTER CANE?

me too.

Each time my gf wants us to sit at an exposed seat I get angry and she does not get it. Ok, maybe because I complain since about 9 years and earlier it really seemed waaaay off.

I swear if I encounter such an idiot he will not see the next day. And if I have to go to prison. Well, they have to catch me first, so I walk home.

Bavarians are the most peaceful Germans, though

You may not have turned into edgy but very fucking unfunny anyway.

That video also exists in version that didn't get butchered in order to shill for that shitty "russian insider" website.

He may be German but he will never be Germanic.

No, he'll never be german

bavarians are the most german germans.
peaceful only applies to the 'großstadtbayern' and those aren't bavarians according to every bavarian who doesn't live in munich.

>Mine came sharper than my knives.
I have a feeling you can't sharpen a knife.

All these Terror attacks have made me stop caring.

No he will never be a fucking German. Do not let them cuck you this easily. They are civilly German, not racially or ethnically. The Germans even have a name for it, 'passportdeutsch'.

Not even surprised, they're the most blatant propaganda outfit I've ever seen.

Religion of peace.

SURPRISE, SURPRISE
It was a 17 year old Afghan.

PRAISE KEK FOR THIS HAPPENING

twitter.com/ThielsChristian/status/755157862402457604

The next we will be seeing is
#PrayForWurzburg
It was a troubled GERMAN young man who only yelled "allah akbar" because he was depressed, it had nothing to do with Islam.

Obvious false flag is obvious. What muslim atrocity is Merkel trying to distracf attention from.

Sharper than how my knives came from the factory.

so the first thing these cucks think about when people get murdered is whining about their narrative getting dismantled again
no fucks given about the dead people, or the umpteentht fucking example of religion of peace in action yet again

Yeah, sure you are…

PRAISE KEK
the bants

(checked)

Poland with the bantz.

Garbage music, but still relevant.

Ay lamaoooo

Banter.

DIESER MANN IST KEIN AFGHANE!

I need a picture of Anne Frank with a MAGA hat.

As if there was ever a doubt, this situation is just so fucking stupid at this point.

Fair enough
I have spent a lifetime honing (no pun intended) my sharpening skills.
Nothing is more frustrating than a dull edge when you are trying to do some work.

WHAT HATH KEK WROUGHT

You must understand that only if their narrative holds they are not guilty of horrible crimes against their own people. They will delude themselves because they cannot bear the responsibility for weakening our society while at the same time importing millions of dangerous, incompatible, often hostile foreigners who wish to undo everything our people and even the leftists themselves stand for.

Nice and checked.

10/10

I'm still happy that the happenings are becoming more and more common. Putsch-chan and RWDS are more than forced memes soon.

KEK IS WITH US

at this point i'm convinced the fountain of youth must be somewhere in a sandnigger country. that's why they are all teens. it's probably also the reason the kikes are trying to realize greater israel.

so the first thing this Holla Forumsack does is to pretend to be surprised by the inhumane ways of those'people'.

Well that was fast.

People are fucking sick and tired of this shit. I hope these sandniggers keep pushing us. EVENTUALLY some of the retards might wake up.

Why the fuck didn't anyone on the train do anything?

Are Germans so cucked that they will just accept taking an axe-blow to the head while waiting for frau merkel to save them? Jesus…

the movie comes out next month

Ayyy all the batnz,

These fucking brainwashed idiots are more concerned about some shitskin, than the victims of this crime. It shows how hateful they are, how they have no empathy, completely nihilistic.

MERKEL MUSS WEG
Filthy traitor. Cucked germans.

blick.ch/amoklauf-im-zug-21-menschen-mit-axt-attakiert-id5279529.html

17 year old Afghan.

What she fucking did there should get her executed for treason alone. How anyone can see that blatant act of apathy and disregard for her own country and culture and still keep her in office is beyond me.

It's a testament to how brainwashed the German people have become thanks to the (((merchants))). Hopefully this attack will be the first in a series of much needed wake-up calls.

Even if he isn't that's great for us, because the unaccompanied minor refugees were heavily propagandized to get the tears running. A (supposed) 17-year old is far better meme material than if he were 30. And if it later turns out he was older and lied for extra gibs, that's the icing on the cake.

you do understand that it is not that easy to fight a guy with an axe if the best you can carry legally is a tiny pocket knife?

you also understand how surprise and shock work?

or that most germans haven't even been in a fucking fist fight all their lives?

come back and talk when you have been i an actual terrorist attack you loudmouth faggot

wow well legit citizens are being murdered left and right and have to work 100 hours a week just to get by.

Bring back the Reich flag!

Good point m8

sounds like medieval times with less working hours to me.

40-50 hours is more realistic tho.

HOW DARE THE POLICE SHOOT THIS CHILD

Why didn't they tase him or shoot the axe out of his hand they are trained omg.

Funny thing is If some non cuck disarmed him and slit his throat with the axe, he'd be fucking jailed.

Predicting the upcoming headline in the MSM:

AN AXE ATTACKS 21 PEOPLE IN GERMANY

Treason is a virtue in post-war Germany, after all NOT committing treason is what got people executed at Nuremberg. The occupation set the standard that if you don't immediately turn your gun on your own countrymen for the sake of foreign invaders, you're evil and your human right are revoked.

The city of Munich really seemed to have nailed it with their depiction of rapefugees, just the wrong way aroung.

lol

LONE AXE MOWS DOWN A CROWDED TRAIN

THE AXE WAS SHOT DEAD BY POLICE DURING A HEATED STANDOFF

pic related. evil nazis vandalized some art.

'totschlag' = manslaughter
you'llget away with probation if you aren't an obvious gnatzi but you'll still have a prior just for defending yourself and your people.

GERMANY, YES!

The solution is clearly to ban assault axes

Yeah… about that…

That seems to be the new MSM tactic for downplaying terrorist acts committed by the religion of pieces.It's exactly how they did it after Nice.

It looks like terror attacks in some European countries will soon be as common as in Lebanon and Egypt.

am i confusing that quran book i read with something different? because that book is certainly not about any of that

at this point i need confirmation that anything bad is not caused by snackbars, thanks

George Orwell predicted this.

So probably a 25-so year-old "underager". Allahu fucking snackbar, rapefugees.

I guess the best one could try in such a situation would be to rush into very close range (closer than the axehead), hold onto the handle with both hands and start kicking and ramming. But against a shorter hatchet even that would be extremely risky.
Not trying to be an internet toughguy, just considering the options in the scenario.

There's lumberjacks that would kill to have that beard at 25.

Are there child sentencing laws in Germany? Maybe they said he was 17 so that the court couldn't charge him as an adult.

They insist on mentioned he was shot while running.
They insist he was 17.

They can't possibly try and make him into a dindu lol.

That's some muslim nigger in New york who attacked a cop.

That's not a photo of the perpetrator of this attack, that was a snackbar from a few years ago that attacked a gathering of cops (killing one) and then got shot dead.

Jesus Christ anons, I don't know if I can handle this habbening train.

One of the top news stories on Drudge

drudgereport.com/

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/germany-train-axe-attack-afghan-8445784

This image is not from the German attack.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Queens_hatchet_attack

he was shot dead

you need to be 14

Same here

I'm looking forward to Tuesday

I get it now.
They can't BLAME gun violence.
Holy shit that"s it. That's why they use tools like that so they can blame white people for gun violence and muslims simply for being 'deranged lone wolfs' call them wolves like they aren't really vultures.

I get it now.
They can't BLAME gun violence.
Holy shit that"s it. That's why they use tools like that so they can blame white people for gun violence and muslims simply for being 'deranged lone wolfs' call them wolves like they aren't really vultures.

somewhere in the caliphate:

i'm kinda scared what happens when they start sending the not completely retarded snackbars (as far as being non-retarded and being muslim go together)

holy trips

they already have or did you already forget the attack a few days ago

And these same cucks employ a ridiculous double-standard for (((Israel))). Open borders and cultural enrichment for Europeans, but suggest the same for Israel? Oy vey, goy! What are you, some kind of anti-semite?

Fun trivia: (((George Soros))) immediately stopped funding the retarded FEMEN movement when they tried to get a foothold in (((Israel))).

As far as experience goes, Shia's are the only smart ones I've ever came across. And it makes sense, since they're the ones who mostly decide to stay in their countries and make them better, whilst the sunnis are retarded inbred cunt who invade other people's countries and Murder, rape and disrespect them. In an ideal world the Shia's would wipe out the sunni's, but in real life there are far more Sunni's so that sadly won'thappen.

That should be germany's KKK, the TTT (Time Traveling Teutons)

Confirmed

CONFIRMED: Germany axe attacker was an "unaccompanied refugee". infowars.com/breaking-axe-attack-on-german-train-fatalities-reported/ …Paul Joseph Watson added,

In my opinion the worst people are actual white cucks who want rapefugees here yet support Israeli racial purity. I understand evil kikes who scheme things like that but actual Europeans thinking like that is unfathomable.

Do you have a source?

Looks an Estwing axe.

Upvote this if you have a reddit account

reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/4tha75/many_hurt_by_axeman_on_german_train/

The MSM may ignore this happening if no one dies. Normies must be made aware of it.

Yeah, sure, that guy sounds like a Paul H. Fucking Germans.

Kek forcing White Countries to auto-correct themselves fucking confirmed.

oy vey, that sounds very anti-semetic

I'm going to have to buy a car.

Public transport is filled with invaders and junkies anyway. And when sprinkled with terrorism, cheap fares just ain't worth it.

It's a high time I became a true RDWRER

would they even allow an American military style assault hatchet to be sold in Europe?

I've been preparing for years.

Come one one of the normalfags have had a phone in their hands with enough time to take video of the mudslime attacking

We have germany and france, but when will the Religion of Peace act up on Britland?

Maybe the first person. After people reallise what you're doing it will be really hard two get your second kill unless they've hit the ground.

He predicted the manipulation of language.
1949 he wrote his book "1984" in which an (imaginary) future state manipulated the language to serve their interest and blind their own people. That's what the MSM is doing today.

Indeed. They are actively supporting and assisting in the genocide of their race, culture, and identity for the benefit of a toxic culture and people that run away from their own shitholes only to make their destinations just like said shitholes. They are infinitely contemptible traitors of the worst sort.

Same fam, I have a car myself, and just got my permit,I'm going to move to the City in a few months, my family and friends think I'm insane for wanting to drive through the city due to the Traffic,but I don't give a shit, I'm not losing my life because some Jews want my country to be more brown and retarded.

Ooh so he just wasn't guided by a group of refugee welcome and thought he was still in Afghanistan.
They are actually gonna act like they need fucking guidance?

Believe it or not, when I read the OP I thought the exact same thing lol.

Estwing is a major tool brand, I'm sure they're available in Europe. But that picture is from a different case of cultural enrichment so…

They already have…..plenty of times.

Excellent point, treason and betrayal of race, nation, family, and even self-betrayal are being encouraged and rewarded by the occupied government.

I think he was hoping you would be more specific rather than spouting a toe-deep analysis of Orwell.

Loving Sweden's gay pose

I know they rape british girls practically every day, but when will they go full snackbar and kill a bunch of people in a peaceful attack?

Our GCHQ are ahead of the game, and will be even more invasive now that Terrible Theresa is PM

Our mudshits know they are infiltrated and contained.

it doesn't take a genius to drive a lorry into a crowd m8.

imagine you dedicated your life to killing as much people of a certain group/religion/political view/race/whatever as possible.

shouldn't it be a few thousand? or at least a couple of hundreds?

7/7 bombings.

The decapitation of Lee Rigby by a muslim nigger (pic related).

etc

Is their goal actually to kill as many as possible, or to die while killing as many as possible and thereby become a martyr?

#Witnessed
#REKT

you can buy them or tomahawk style axes. you just can't legally carry them. or use them to defend yourself.

silly goy.

Ah yes, but this is the current year, brits need a new peace protest to make up for their rayciss ways.

I was hoping this would be a German reclaiming his homeland and fighting with his ancestral weapon.

I guess not, I am disappoint.

In the UK, some smart young man petrol bombed a kebab shop a day or so after Brexit

I'm not sure if I want that. Merkel would cuck german people even more.

Checked.

This?

This is true, but if one German could take out a whole lotta muzzies with naught but an axe, more would take up arms.

Then we could start fighting back and would have a Turkey 2.0, but with the coup winning.

While there were kebabs inside, don't forget that part

Based Slavs

#I'llRideWithYou

Thread theme?

Noice, check ous mein dopples

so who was it?

I'm really worried the snackbars would figure out how to use nerve gas.

A "17" year old Afghan rapefugee.

FROM BBC NEWS:

"Three people were seriously hurt and one suffered minor injuries in the attack in Wuerzburg, police said.

"Initial reports said up to 20 people had been injured but it was later revealed that at least 14 had been treated for shock.

"""The motive for the attack is not yet clear."""

I mean, sure, he shouted "Allahu Akbar!" as he was hacking people up, but that could mean anything, right?

Fucking scumbags.

Poor child.

Fucking kek.
Four times as many people getting treated for their PTSD as for actual injuries.
And of course, motive not clear.

You sure can

The (((media))) does their stupid shit that has totally opposite effects that they want. They try to cover up all crime dony by any minority to not "give ammo to right wingers (spits on the ground)", but most people see through that and start to hate said minorities even more, cuz now they're like protected class. If every snackbar was dealt accordingly, that is jail/deportation, I'm sure they would stop with those attacks… They still shoundt be here in the first place.

09-11-2001 - WTC / Pentagon - USA

11-13-2015 - Bataclan - Paris / France

And a billion other attacks perpetated or orchestrated by jews - 1945 - 201x - World

you said, I quote :
maybe you should look where you live, you might find that it is not only Germany, or France it is not restricted to EU or USA
or maybe you are from jerusalem (((levi cohen)))?

The world - pic related

Und wenn die jüdischen Zeitungen heute noch glauben, durch versteckte Drohungen die nationalsozialiste Bewegung einschüchtern zu können, wenn sie heute glauben, unsere Notverordnungen umgehen zu dürfen, sie sollen sich hüten! Einmal wird unsere Geduld zu Ende sein, und dann wird den Juden das freche Lügenmaul gestopft werden!

The Eternal jew is a snake that always ends up eating it's own head.

these are """"catholics""""

It wasn't referred as a "tan german"

Well not completely, but they wouldn't be so cocky about it. Muslims bulling white kids at school, gropig and rapings etc. "Minor" shit (compared to actual terrorist attacks)

I was emphasising how political correctness and (((marxism))) in Germany has been taken to a level of utter insanity not seen in many other countries. France, USA, UK, certain other EU countries will still begrudgingly admit that the perpetrator of a terror attack is a Muslim, although they'll try their best to downplay it with the usual propaganda and deceptive article titles. Germany, on the other hand, will do everything they can to absolutely censor everything that has anything to do with the identity of the perpetrator, as seen during the Cologne attacks debacle, because it would hurt their "MUH REFUGEES" narrative. They even produced a fucking documentary depicting the Cologne rapists as ethnic Germans, for fuck sake.

The only country that outdoes them at this point in terms of cuckery is Sweden, but hopefully that will change rapidly with the rise of snackbar attacks we have seen over the past few months that are waking them to the inconvenient truth that these mudslimes are not friendly.

Literally nothing can compare to Sweden.

who are 'these' you are talking about ? why are you quoting my post - with no reference to catholics nor religions - and linking it to religions ?

THEY SHOULD GET EXECUTED
and a few millions more since ww2

This as nothing to do with

kill yourself (((david ben chlomo)))

Here is the thing I don't fucking understand.

In the above cases, its always the minorities which are ruining everything. I would love to get really fucked up on drugs but now I can't because that skank named rose did some cocaine and stabbed a little child. FUCKING THANKS ROSE.

Why then, can't we ban muslims or at the very least, ban mosque for couple years, after all, drugs, guns and drink driving are banned because of minorities. I swear to god, liberals are fucking hypocrites REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Germany will see another attack before the week is out, Kek wills it.

I shall not kill myself or raise a sword in anger for I am a humble slave to the Lord of all lords.

That's not even in the bible.

May it be written.

TEXAS DID 911

ayylmao

God dammit.

It's extremely common for kebab "refugees" to claim they are underage - being put in a school class with teenage girls is only one of the reasons.

Outside of Europe Canada can.

Also they can't be deported

"If you kill your enemies, they win." -Justin Trudeau

Words to live by. Truly.

Canada's not so bad. Memery aside, ever since Trudeau extended the window for immigration to meet the deadline of 25,000 and after having met his goal set out in his initial campaign goal, less than 3000 refugees have come to Canada since.

What's the story behind this?

I get your point but from what we saw from recents Nice attack and the cops murders in Dallas and Baton Rouge, every western countries are the same, maybe to a degree, but the agenda is the same.

Misinformation, promoting "diversity" "mixing", never hurt the poor "minorities", you know the drill.

in your first post, and I quote :

The same lethargy or apathy is ruling the western cuckold world, due to "anti-hate speech" laws and other political correctness. e v e r y o n e . Nobody moves.
From the far west of the EU to the far right of the US.
the whole "western world".

So, the two posts I made was to show in this thread that there's no victim scale to be raised between cuckold countries.
Sweden isn't more brainwashed than Germany.
We all fucked
EU is fucked
USA is fucked
NUKE THIS GAY EARTH
NOW

17 year old Afghan boy, nobody knows why he did it. NOBODY could even image how and why a 17 year old mudslime could do anything.

well Fuck you TEXAS and your lone star beer

maybe for revenge

Listen. It's hard to love my people right now, I more love what they could be, what they could become. It's the potential of whites which is so clear throughout history, and it's shameful when we squander that.

You say don't laugh and joke, but fucker, I'm sorry, we've been desensitized. You can't take that many redpills and expose yourself to this much violence and not have it become like waves washing over you. Inside, the core of me is growing hotter and hotter, but on the surface I can't help but view it all as a joke. A sick joke, like I'm dreaming while delirious.

The irony is that I take the threat more seriously than at least half the population and all of the establishment. How am I rewarded for my sharp eyed awareness of danger?

I'm called a monster, a nazi, a hater, a bigot. So forgive me when I feel a little schadenfreude mixed in with the complex cocktail of rage and despair. If I don't laugh, I'll cry.

We told you. You didn't listen. This is the future you chose.

Like Hitler said: "Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live."

I also can't help but laugh. I got zero fucks to give. I go to the shooting range and practice. I encourage fellow citizens to also come with me to the shooting range. I am always polite, I am always apolitical, but I get my community ready: To do the right thing when shit is hitting the fan.

Indeed

That poor refugee had his revenge against western racism! We should blame ourselves for this racism instead of blaming that innocent young boy.

#PRAYFORGERMANY IS TRENDING ON TWITTER. GERMAN FLAG FILTERS AND LIT UP BUILDINGS WHEN?

Amor fati, user.

Hey shill.

Nice antigerman lies there.

spiegel.de/panorama/justiz/bei-wuerzburg-mann-attackiert-reisende-im-zug-mehrere-schwerverletzte-a-1103596.html

archive.is/n5Zn4

Center-left Spiegel:

reading: "unaccompanied minor refugee from afghanistan, possible islamist."

Attacker shouted "allahu akbar"

(In other news, no german media or documentary claimed the cologne guys were ethnic german, you liar.)

I never said they did, you illiterate faggot. I said that they deliberately avoiding mentioning the ethnicity of the criminals even after the Cologne attacks came to light.

I was talking about a shitty documentary traitorous German leftists made where they depicted the rapists as ethnic germans; look it up yourself, or is that too hard for you?

Why do we live in a surveillance state?

Everything shit (drug laws, police militarization, diversity programs, surveillance apparatus) in our countries is due to minorities. In a homogeneous society of Whites, there would be no need for these repressive and infantilizing measures, since Whites generally know to behave responsibly.

If we just got rid of non-Whites, we could have a libertarian society… or a socialist one. We could have a genuinely free market, or free healthcare, civil liberties… everything; everything we had before these mud-people were forced on us.

obviously it didn't

Anyway, some proper content for you folks..

Wait a second, they didn't report any casualties, but what are those emergency blankets covering up?

the nigger was shot
could also be someones limb?

based on my interpretation - not a reliable source

the size of the blankets doesn't match a human body size, it had to be something else, I bet on bloodied clothes.

That's a picture of somebody who attacked the NY police in 2014.

Nice disinformation you've got going there, user.

Together, dear Goy-I mean brothers, we can win the War on Axes

Also, that visa free thing for beaners only starts in December.

fug the clothes must have been send to scientific police.
Last guess is it's a pile of bloodied kleenex/rag used by the medics and then throwed away and covered by emergency blankets

Oh little buddy, are you in for a surprise.

Funny how the media's impartiality not only shows up, but goes into overdrive when the story threatens their narrative.

Something tells me they are becoming more popular in Germany. Ahluah Ahkbar gas the Germans 1488 now REEEEE

Capchica ol t bus. Bus attack comfirm.

Gothic warrior accidentally caught in a time vortex, finds himself inside a steel beast surrounded by the hoard of darkness.

I wish you had gotten dubs

I thought Germany banned all axis 71 years ago…

Yes, Carlos. Well done.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK WITH ALL OF YOUR KIND BEANER

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

AUSTRIANS ARE GERMANS YOU FUCKING DIPSHIT NIGGER

I see his mind wasn't as sharp as his Axe.

Would live in.

Australians, this was the future you didn't choose.

past != future

Kangaroos.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE???

Missing some cops in the background busy suppressing anyone protesting it.

the victims were tourists from Hongkong. How can anyone still make a vacation in europe. (same with nizza) god, it's really hard to have empathy with this lot.

*)Happening (*

Germoney is not tolerant enough yet.

17 year old with a painted ISIL flag in his room

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3696410/Man-attacks-21-people-AXE-train-Germany-shot-police.html

You know Renate Künast from the Green Party actually posted this on twitter.
archive.is/ev6Lt

For real though; half the kids who go out to training camps in Pakistan/Afghanistan/Somalia get sent home for being functionally retarded and/or unable to cope without mummy.

Police Berlin

#Homophobia and #Transphobia are misanthropic! We're fighting against it!
#Prideweek
(some link)

#fucking Tranny
#Faggot
#fucking Lesbo

Good to know their priorities are in order!

Oh shit, I didn't see the fine print on those cards.

Amazing.

Look at that Lesbian face, it's the face of Europes destruction and the destruction of Western civilisation.

They are in the biggest policing crisis in modern history and they are tweeting like a Tumblr landwhale

BRAIN

Axe attack?
Right Wing Trench Squads when?

We actually had to sharpen our entrenching tools during basic training, fun times

Make your Great Grandfathers proud.

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/germany-train-axe-attack-by-afghan-teenager-tragedy-for-refugee-crisis-a7144041.html

Holy shit. They're talking about it being a tragedy - because it will make importing more violent shitskins harder to sell.