I am new here

I am new here
(banned from 4chan)
is Holla Forums getting worse or is it always this bad

fuck off back to cuckchan

this says it all
this site is full of stale and normie memes

Show us your dick

It's getting worse and you're helping it into the grave, filth.

why would i show you my small white dick?

because Holla Forums loves benis
cock or gtfo

ban OP if he doesn't believe dick pics.

Fuck off back to cuckchan with your ylyl thumbnails

I see that this site is full of normie and unfunny memes that is why i asked this question, like the cancer facebook dove why does somebody like this and let alone put it in a place where social retards gather?

who knows, you just got here. why don't you lurk moar, faggot

he's not wrong you know. you come here expecting it to be "better" than 4chan. waited 3 years to do it too and yet here you are complaining about something you don't know about becuase you haven't lurked or contributed at all.

nice soundless webm btw how's the 500KB filesize limit?

this is a ylyl thumbnail

beautiful stuff

stay stupid, facebook

funfact that's OC from Holla Forums. remember those old memes about how all Reddit does is rehash 4chan memes?

yea 4chan does that to 99% of our content

i was just pointing out how bad this site is and i gave it a chance ( browsing for about 7 hours now) plus i asked if it was always this cancerous or is it just becoming this bad(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Stay out.

based mod was not a faggot today

its much worse, you can blame Holla Forums for thinking they're the only board on this site.

Holla Forumstards acknowledge /leftycuck/

they are the only active board

lefty pol and v don't count

Holla Forums is the only board that matters on this site

Holy shit is this what has become of SA since I stopped going their 6 years ago? This was where goatse was born and 9/11 jokes.

you too user?

yes

It had ups and downs, but it's getting worse at the moment. Sad to say that's probably the long term trend as well.

iseewhatyoudidthere.jpg

To answer your question, OP: 4chan was good for several years, but that ended several years ago. Holla Forums was good for a couple months, but that ended a couple years ago.

Imageboards are dead. Sadly, you're stuck here forever.

Enjoy Mr. Bones' wild ride.

fucking 4chan

unban me you niggers

Holla Forums has never had it so good. appeal your ban, user. do our upmost to return to the motherchan. never come back. ever.

It was not always this bad.
Then you showed up.
Now it is worse than ever.

In simpler terms, the fact that you (and all these other 4chan faggots) seem to think that 8ch's Holla Forums is some sort of alternative to 4chan's Holla Forums reveals the true depth of your ignorance.

It is like saying that orange juice is a good alternative to hot cocoa. Yes, they are both drinks, but they really share very little else in common. Well, they didn't use to. Now all you fuckers are in here filling up every thread with goddamn orange juice. And faggotry.

kill yourself, you are pure cancer

See above.

go back

Back in highschool I witnessed real autistic screeching every day.

Some authis guy with his glasses tied with a laces so the wouldn't drop.

Would start yelling and smash his head against the walls in the corridor.

Fuck off back to fagbook normalfag scum.

jesus christ imageboards really are dead and you are what helped killed them…

Spotted the cuck

God fucking dammit.
VOLS, FUCKING BAN THE SPAMMER! WE'RE MORE CANCEROUS THAN HALFCHAN RIGHT NOW BECAUSE OF THIS!

It's normally worse, this is how Holla Forums used to be before it was main stream!!!

Fuck you

You can't ban on this site newfag

Here's a secret: The BO is the one spamming the fb crap everywhere
Why? He thinks he's some epic troll.
Not only that but Newfag == Dysnomia

That quote is at least somewhat true. The only people that try for some outright war now are Muslim groups since even Muslim countries recognize that declaring war means getting wiped out.