Why are you so afraid of pussy? Women want you to have it!

Why are you so afraid of pussy? Women want you to have it!

Whats the big deal its just pussy? Throw away your anime.

It looks so gross.

They WANT to give you pussy! why are you fighting?

They want to give it to Chad Thundercock.

Not me.

The Tick?

doves are known to have ticks often, i am okay with this.

Goddamnit I miss the tick.
SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

Because cock can do so much more and is better.

Because im not a stupid Chad. I got better things to do.

Correction, they want you to have it if you have wealth or power, or appear to.

Ain't no bitch in me, so I don't go in bitches.

If someone wants something, it means they probably shouldn't get it…

1. You're single long enough that you can detach yourself from women and view their behavior without bias.
2. You realize men and women have nothing in common.
3. You realize that involving yourself with women always involves severe compromise in their direction–you must effeminize yourself (disgusting) to accommodate all their bullshit.
4. You have to give up 3/4 of yourself to be with cunts. 7/8s of yourself once you have children.
5. You choose the 2D life unreservedly.

This. Women aren't worth considering unless you would be friends with them without their pussy.

Unless all you're after is the pussy, in which case you lead a sad life.

This is probably why you don't have success. Women like men, not little girls.

I'm don't fear pussy, I fear the creatures they're attached to. Women are fucking evil when they wanna be and master manipulators, the closest you can get to the devil himself without dying. I caught a godsend when my son's mom died in a car accident a couple years back, that bitch was absolutely batshit and so were her mom and sisters. It is not worth the pain in your hearts nor your wallets/bank accounts to be with a woman, your hands are there for a reason

*I

Correction: they want to sell it.
They want me to have it as long as I pay the price, and quite frankly I'm not seeing the appeal in their latest promotion: "Buy me a lifetime of income and you get 2 kids you'll never see to support as well!"

Dating a women sounds a lot like buying a car but it only drives when it wants, it's permanently consuming gas even when parked and it's illegal to sell it.

And with that mindset, you're never gonna have any sucess with them either.
A man that gives 7/8 of himself is a slave, not a man. It's someone that will gladly degrade himself so someone else gets a good life expecting nothing in return.
If you really think that's what women are after, start lubing your hand.

Youth of today has a misguided view on masculinity, taking from the traditional family 50 years ago.
It wasn't just about the man sustaining the family, it was about him being a strong pillar that could do it but the secret was that he depended as much on their family as they depend on them.
And because nobody wants to acknowledge that, they'll just pile responsibilities on top of the man and then wonder why he gave up or can't keep up.

It's fucking hilarious that women just absolutely cannot grasp that men wouldn't want them. It's like a genetic flaw. Without fail, their answer to any complaint is just "you just can't get pussy."

And you're just as bad with your horseshit. You can't throw a rock without hitting 50 henpecked men who have thrown their lives away.

Pathetic denial and canned answers like these are exactly why MGTOW continues to explode.

"Women want you to have it!"
For some men, this is certainly true. For most who browse Holla Forums, it is not true. A lot of them seem to prefer 2D, anyhow.

how is male feminism working out for you virgin.

Ask your mother.

Women are absolutely convinced that they are a separate entity from all mankind and above everything, and that their vaginas are a golden ticket to heaven. They delude themselves so fucking strongly that they're better than everyone, that they reject good men just for the hell of it, and then wind up as a single mother with cats, because even the badasses don't want her and see through her bullshit. But even when they make it past their 40s, they still act like it's fucking highschool and act like men are nothing but horny dogs. Then next thing you know they're asking "where are all the good men?" while still behaving like she's 18. The reason shit like "fat acceptance" and "slut walks" exist is because of women's insecurity. Instead of actually improving themselves, they'd rather make themselves think that they are better than everyone else.

So if a woman tells you that you can't get pussy, what she really means is that you have enough standards to not work your ass off to fuck women like her. When you reject women like them, you put a big dent in their falsely-inflated ego and break the delusion that EVERY man wants to fuck her. That's why they say "you can't get pussy", because it's them trying to fix their broken ego by convincing themselves that they made the rejection in the first place.

Because we have no time to lose with relationships that will end with a betrayal, solitude is the only way that leads to wisdom.
Whore!

I am not afraid of it. I simply don't want it
after I considered the pros and cons, I just went with 2D

I am not afraid of pussy. I have not rejected the pussy. I want it. I want it every day. I want it so bad. I embrace it and celebrate it.

Yet I must acknowledge that women do not want me to have it. I go to parties, bars, clubs. I use tinder and bumble. I even go on the few odd dates when I get that far. Again, I do not fear pussy. Even with this, the only evidence I have is that women do not want me to have pussy. For if they did, would they not give it to me? Every night I return home alone.

It is a nice thought, OP. It is one I held too. But at a certain point, a man can no longer ignore the reality around him and live off optimism and faith. Without water the crops die. Without pussy, the hope strains.

Because solitude is reality.
Relativise, guys who will never see a pussy, there have always been and always are, does not take your head with these secondary problems, it will make you very unhappy for nothing.

You are alone, you have always been alone in the past and you will always be alone in death, like millions of us.
don't cry for nothing!

on their terms

Butthurt faggots who can't get with a real woman so they take their frustrations out on chads on the internet. Grow the fuck up losers, I became mgtow because I realized that pussy is not worth the price

Sex is pointless, you get the same orgasm from jerking it yourself, all without the commitment bullshit, buying her pointless shit, dealing with her issues and her parents bullshit. No thank you, I dont need that useless baggage.

It's stinky

I'm afraid because then I'll lose it and it'll be just another tally on the board of 'relationships I've fucked up'

Good post.