So do you (((drumph)))fags regret your decision yet or is the cognitive dissonance still too strong?

So do you (((drumph)))fags regret your decision yet or is the cognitive dissonance still too strong?

Lol no, stay mad lib

How can I stay mad when I'm laughing so hard?

Nice to know your happy for our new President

I didn't vote for him, but I think, between the two candidates, the correct choice was made by the American people. The man is pure alpha and although not perfect he actually seems to mean well.

Also gtfo and shill somewhere else ShariaBlu. You'll reach a better audience on 4chpol than 8chb.

lol
there are 4 inquires into your russian hackers maymay right now, you fucking nigger.

YOU LOST
WE WON
YOU LOST
WE WON
YOU LOST
WE WON
YOU LOST
WE WON
YOU LOST
WE WON
YOU LOST
WE WON
YOU LOST
WE WON
YOU LOST
WE WON
YOU LOST
WE WON
YOU LOST
WE WON
YOU LOST
WE WON
YOU LOST
WE WON

you voted for aleppo didn't you?

Yeah. Hoping for that 5% at least because I couldn't in good conscious (at the time) vote for HRC or the God Emperor.

why not trump? surveillance policies, zionism or is it something else?

I couldn't ignore his blatant kikery

yep, that's a valid reason. it's really a shame. i hope Holla Forums doesn't fall for his judaism, or exodus 2.0 will happen.

Sadly to say it's because partially because I bought some of the MSMs psyop about him and partially because I really wanted the Libertarian party to meet the election threshold. Sorry, but I couldn't care less about the Jewy shit.

oh. wherever we are on the retardation spectrum, it's gonna be a fun 8 years.

Indeed. Fully on the Trump train now sine Nov 9th. Never been even remotely optimistic about the future of the country until now.

well, with Merkel 2.0 being the alternative I can't say I do.

oh man. i remember talking to my brother on the day he ran, and i told him "he's going against hillary and he will win in a landslide". i just hope he doesn't fuck up iran.

how do i transmit racism?

e-lectronically through the interwebs

I fucking hate Something Awful

goon

Retard

What do you want Op? Sanders, Hillary, Jill, dick? It's all the same you commie cuck.

I'm still not tired of winning yet.

I like her, she sucks a mean dick.

Yeah, I really regret not choosing any of the worse candidates.

Unless he literally rapes a baby on live television, he's still better than Hillary.

Nah, Hillary would do it off-screen. At least Trump would be honest about it.

Is this really spreading in the alt-right? I've only heard it as references and haven't seen shit on Holla Forums which is not alt-right of course

People on the right will at the end of the next 4-8 years will say "OMG, who could have seen this coming"

They did it with Regan, Bush Jr, and now this autismo they have in office.

The only thing I fear, and I see it already in a few people, is that the left will become desperate after this shit head that they will bow to any leftist they see. (even if these candidates are like Hillary/Obama Jr.)

bane?