CHIMPOUT IMMINENT

CNN: archive.is/p3rt4

Other urls found in this thread:

tweetsave.com/mayorsrb/status/755052828775837697
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/may/11/marilyn-mosby-joins-prince-on-stage-as-baltimore-p/
archive.is/ozd3x
archive.is/pWKFY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

is it possible it's too hot outside for a chimpout? it is the hottest peak of summer i think

RNChimpout

But the Ultraviolet light is absorbed through the third eye by the pineal gland of black people. The energy is then reprocessed and emitted whether the focal lines of the two physical eyes meet.
The sun and heat give them energy for chimping.

Statement from the mayor in pic related:
tweetsave.com/mayorsrb/status/755052828775837697

Thank you.

You forgot to mention muh melanin

Well, the melanin goes without saying. You can't talk about the race of kangz without implicitly talking about melanin.

Any lawyers here?

Could the venal negress DA Mosby get disbarred for these politically motivated prosecutions?

A normie friend was telling me about this case. In his mind, the cops in the car beat the shit outta Freddie Gray for over an hour as they drove around.

"They beat him up so bad his neck broke and he died".

This isn't a smart guy, but he'll probably score 15 points higher than the blacks in baltimore… I honestly wonder what sort of crazy takes they have about the situation, and how difficult it must be to convince them otherwise. Nigs are pretty obstinate once they've came to some sort of conclusion.

Won't this just get her fired for being utter shit anyways? not to mention spiking the ball months before the cases even went to trial

Niggers will remove their clothes and go chimping in the nude.

I believe this is where they get the term "bix nood"

She should have been fired for appearing on stage at the Prince concert right after this happened. I have never seen anything like that before.

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/may/11/marilyn-mosby-joins-prince-on-stage-as-baltimore-p/

Same with Michael Brown. They still believe the "hands up don't shoot" narrative, which was debunked by an investigation from Obama's Justice Department.

they haven't chimped at any of the others that have been acquitted. I don't think they will for this one. it could rile them up at the RNC. the best chance for a Baltimore chimpout is if none are found guilty or if one is and it's a nigger. one of the niggers going down while all the whites getting off would be a surefire way to set them off.

a lawyer has already started that process iirc.

Heil. The bix nood term came from this cartoon.

Daily Caller:
EXCLUSIVE: Baltimore Cops To Sue Marilyn Mosby For ‘Malicious Prosecution’
archive.is/ozd3x

Nice trips.

Holy shit, did you slap your friend for being such a fuckup?

To be honest I beat him so badly that his neck broke and he died. But yes, as the God emperor would say, he was admonished.

I couldn't be friends with someone that held such niggerly views. He sounds like he'd support Hillary and feminists too.

Reminder that Freddie Gray's family was given millions of dollars by the city.
archive.is/pWKFY

Good man.

(checked)
And you're gonna swing, traitor.

niggers spent 400 years picking cotton everyday.
they are adjust to it

So are we watching this or are we watching the convention? riots expected at both I'd say

I need to go to the grocery store and stock up on happening food.

I NEED MY HABBENING FIX OF FLOWING NOG BLOOD.

We are owed this due to Dallas and Baton Ruge etc.

Wouldn't just splashing a can of paint thinner on that completely 'ruin' it?

He has a kinda semitic look to him.

Get out of there!

I'm too poor to leave. I'm one of "those" whites, the ones that were left behind while the cowards ran.

I guarantee you that something will go down this Saturday.

Dindus come from Africa, it's not too hot for them.

I can't wait to see the trifecta of niggers holding yet another fag event hostage to let the world know that niggers are even more oppressed than fags.

Chimpout likely hood is directly proportional to the increase in temperature…

Literally. This has been studied.

ok so nood is nude but what does bix mean? Also can someone pls pronounce bae for me and provide a colloquial use thx.

*pronounce

My cousin is going to that thing. I should tag along to record some of it.

There is a ceiling though. Once it gets much over 100F, it becomes too hot for even the cooniest of niggers to chimp.

high 80s to 90s is the ideal chimping temperature range.

Like 96 is the chimpiest weather IIRC.

they sleep through the hottest parts of the day though. at the very least they'll come out at night. I just don't see it happening until all the trials are over.

So wait, the BPD has been in trouble for rough rides before, admitted to doing it again, and ignoring procedures?

Is the bitch just going for shitty charges that lack support, or is there something else going on here?
I would have expected somebody in trouble by now given past showings and admissions.

I don't get the comic.
If anything its telling me the guy who made it is a dumbass who doesn't get that nigs have one phone per hoe to keep them from sharing numbers and catching him cheating.
But I suppose you do have to fail in everything, after all only God is perfect.

Newfag lurk moar

I hope something happens. The Left is guaranteed to abandon the gays for the niggers, just like they abandoned them for the mudslimes.
Any nogging will both further help people wake up to the nature of blacks, and will drive a wedge between gays and those you ostensibly support them. The gays are swinging to the right, and more chimping would help that.
Plus, it's pridefags who'd be lost in any violence, so no major loss for the gays anyway.

Can you imagine this rollercoaster in SJW minds.

One day you hate cops because they're racist killers.

Next day you mourn lives of cops who were killed for no reason.

And then the next day..

But reading twatter I'm getting a lot more "pigs" hits than with the previous killings.

my understanding is that the nigger DA trumped up the charges to grandstand and further her career. experts said from the beginning she didn't have enough evidence for the charges. they've been acquitted by liberal and nigger judges. the whole city is infested with niggers at every level of the political and judicial system.

nigs trying to say its rayciss whitey's fault are retarded. ig anything it's the black police force and it's black superiors that are covering shit up.

Those people live in the moment, user. They have no consistent thoughts, besides how to get the next high. They're addicts, but unlike drug users, they get high on moral highstanding.

Could these guys look any more like flaming faggots?

WATER MELANIN

Oh yes because that will totally help me see some jackoff who can't put the parts together and make a more useful pic in a better light, when the answer is much easier.

So same as with Zimmerman, going for charges beyond their reach.
You sure they aren't ours?

Sounds about right.

They presented fuck-all evidence that they actually gave this particular chimp a rough ride.

Establishing that they've done it before isn't enough. If you want to nail these cops with fucking murder, you have to prove that they did it in this particular case. The DA had jack shit.

Baltimore courts just had to pick today for this ruling.

How quickly have the Gray nogs blown through their millions?

It's gibberish; that's the point.

they definitely aren't unless they're playing the long game. remember the whole "safe space to destroy" that they created for the riots. niggers generally can't think so far ahead to know such an event would make more whites hate niggers.

They'll probably blow through 90% of it within two years, max. The only question is if they realize they are losing it all before it is all gone. They probably won't, they usually don't.

Ah.
Everything I had seen had shown them doing so, the long circuitous route, the failure to restrain, and originally their own admission.
So was that all lies, or simply not enough to meet beyond a reasonable doubt?

I mean they did pay out for the civil suit, so the evidence does exist, just at reasonable and probable tier.

Driving around for a while without seat belts doesn't kill people. They would need to establish that they were slamming on the brakes and swerving around and similar "rough" driving.

The closest they got to establishing anything like that, as far as I know, is video footage of the van going through a "yield to pedestrians" intersection without stopping. Maybe speeding a little.

If you want to nail somebody for murder, you need to do better than that. They absolutely failed to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the ride was rough, let alone rough enough to kill the guy.

Oh I agree on that, hence why I was confused at first, but after seeing murder charges and all, it makes more sense.

OOK OOK

So they are Superman?

gotta love how the potential chimpout from this barely phases me anymore, i need a true chimpout to get /comfy/ for.
still though its better than nothing, kek grant us a few dead nig-nogs

Be safe anons

I swear this guy was on the bus the other day eyeing me menacingly.

Webm.

Careful m8, you could meme together a cat-5

Funny video until he implied that anyone who dislikes other races or people with any kind of difference to you is "one of those dumb people".

This is why the verdict for Ferguson happened in the winter to minimize the chimping.

So, I have a UV flashlight. Can I make chimpouts with it? What about if I made a big UV floodlight?

Niggers go insane when the heat rises. Crime skyrockets in summer.

Call it a tactical retreat. Remember niggers will attack you if they got numerical supremacy.

The well off whites ran and keep running while us poor whites have to stay and deal with this crap.