Wikileaks to realease 100k+ documents on turkey's political power structure

archive.is/whZCZ

>Turks will likely be censored to prevent them reading our pending release of 100k+ docs on politics leading up to the coup. (1/3)
>We ask that Turks are ready with censorship bypassing systems such as TorBrowser and uTorrent (2/3)
>And that everyone else is ready to help them bypass censorship and push our links through the censorship to come. (3/3)
archive.is/TYtOA

In the meantime, to see previous documents relating to Erdogan:
search.wikileaks.org/?q=erdogan

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/3SAEf
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/755067703908524032
archive.is/MZ4WN
archive.is/7VyWo
wikileaks.org/akp-emails/
wikileaks.org/akp-emails/?q=the&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=0#searchresult
wikileaks.org/akp-emails/emailid/9739
wikileaks.org/akp-emails/emailid/9546
wikileaks.org/akp-emails/emailid/4597
wikileaks.org/akp-emails/emailid/9590
wikileaks.org/akp-emails/emailid/3707
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

In the mean time, here is a taxi getting rekt by a truck

Update:
archive.is/3SAEf

#Erdogate
:^)

Isn't there a conspiracy that wikileaks is just a CIA approved limited handout?

That's a retarded theory.

Everyone knows WikiLeaks is a Mossad controlled op.

Could be possible and they are pissed the coup failed

Why the fuck does wikileaks say what they are going to do BEFORE they do it?

I never understood why. It just gives governments time to plan their damage control.

TAKING IN ALL BETS

Post your expectations.

>Erdogan reinstates death penalty democratically

You might even call it a democracy spring.

OYY

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/755067703908524032

But how many reporters will take the time to do their work?

Who handed them the files

Russians

Why are wikileaks such shitters? They apparently already had these fucking documents, but only decide to release them just now? Confirmed for fucking controlled leaks.

This seems absolutely promising. Even if they're controlled leaks done by alphabet soup organizations.

archive.is/MZ4WN

Erdogan emails set to come out Tuesday.
archive.is/7VyWo

RELEASE: 294,548 emails from Turkey's ruling political party, Erdoğan's AKP

wikileaks.org/akp-emails/

For English, try this: wikileaks.org/akp-emails/?q=the&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=0#searchresult

That's a shitload of mails, who is going to check all of these? I guess there are not a lot of anons here who speak turkish right? And google translate isn't helping much either.

ErdoGONE

not sure what's going on here: wikileaks.org/akp-emails/emailid/9739

wikileaks.org/akp-emails/emailid/9546

Search for key words and people. Search English results.

wikileaks.org/akp-emails/emailid/4597
$90 seems high for a digital copy of a Nora Roberts book.

wikileaks.org/akp-emails/emailid/9590

bump

Let's imagine they have all the shit.
now they leak it all.
Some big affairs will get coverage, small ones won't.
90% of the public forget it after a week, at best.

Other method : release this shit when it's hot : they get near permanent coverage, and all of the content gets coverage too.

Also this are big chunks of data, Hundreds of thousands of e-mails, they carefully inspect leaks, in order to leak bullshit. They do not censor i hope so , but analyses the content and search for truth, and avoid being called ridiculous.
Evil overlord guideline : make some E-mails with unbelievable bullshit , so if everything gets leaked, you can claim that's bullshit

The fact that these are big chunks of data also affects how much information the public can absorb in a while.

If you gonna do a leak, do it progressively, and affair by affair.
To much data makes it impossible to oversee it.

Neither of those things could be true, because then there would be no need for the site's founder to be living inside an embassy all these years.

wikileaks.org/akp-emails/emailid/3707

sucky sucky $5

lol, I read that as islambul first.

If Erdogan is gone Turkey will get destabilized and there would be no protection from mass immigration through Anatolia.

The coup was CIA plot

1. start coup
2. don't get president first
3. ?????
4. KNEEL BEFORE SULTAN GETS YOU EXECUTED

wikileaks = CIA

Always a classic.

AKP are just ottoman caliphate fellators and they have to fucking go as per Turkey's constitution that says no islamic government

If that's true, then they're setting up an elaborate pretext to deal with him later on purpose. The coup was intended to fail because they knew he'll go full dictator given the opportunity.

It would also mean a major revelation will be found in these leaks that will piss everyone off big time, especially Europe.

lol really guise why are you pushing that shitty client

the better theory is that they have ties to russian intelligence

sage for double post

But they have. The State Department cables were censored until two writers from The Guardian fucked up and posted the private key for the encrypted file containing the originals. The SIGACT reports for Afghanistan and Iraq still have thousands of entries held back for "personal safety" reasons. The Sony leaks are missing the HR department portions, again for "personal information" reasons.

MakeTurkeyGreatAgain

Yes, mainly because they never expose jews.

I like the cut of that man's jib; what is his name?

Did you even read the opening text? They're named.

yeah I realized that after I posted. my apologies**

because the CIA doesnt fail, ever
its not like you guys have a long history of embarrasing failures

Have those fucking roaches restored power to Incirlik yet? We have nukes there, you know.

Those fuckers need to be ejected from NATO for fucking around like this. Or at least clear the borders for Putin to invade.

This whole thing sounds like empty threats to me, I doubt anyone is going to do shit about it.

Unless it's to keep up the ruse…