Holla Forums was right again !

Holla Forums was right again !

France Nice Truck Slam Video Was Filmed by Israel ex-Mossad lieutenant's Husband!

Richard Gutjahr, the person who "happened" to filmed from his balcony the moment a truck supposedly driven by a terrorist "slams into people" in Nice, France that supposedly "killed more than 77 people, also "happened" is a CNN trained journalist with extremely close tie to Israel.

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishmediaagency.com/nice-la-dentist-israeli-sixth-sense/
conspiracyarchive.com/2015/01/10/albert-pike-to-mazzini-august-15-1871-three-world-wars/
archive.is/gydmw
churchofnobody.blogspot.com/2009/01/islamic-banking-jewish-banking-and.html
youtube.com/watch?v=tlE-nEIusBw
tomatobubble.com/nice_france_terror_hoax.html
wideshut.co.uk/albert-pikes-3-world-wars-letter-hoax-wideshut-webcast/
conspiracyschool.com/node/223
youtube.com/watch?v=cmyGC96ClcE#t=7m50s
youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y#t=2m45s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abrahamic_religions
twitter.com/tagesschau/status/753731033833570305
archive.is/pIK9I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I am a hardcore conspiracy theorist, but at this point isn't Mossad fomenting anti-sandnigger sentiment against their own interests?

Doesn't it work in our favor?

bump

The effect they're hoping for is that it will convince the West to intervene in Syria. What they don't factor into account is how the resultant ethnonationalism could easily become non-kosher fast.

There is literally nothing wrong with being jewish.

Are there actually people who aren't wise to ISIS = USA/Israel?

Does anyone apart from "Assad is a bad-guy" Trump really want to attack Syria?

Didn't another Israeli jew have a sixth sense about the Nice attack and save her boyfriend?

They want nuclear apocalypse. Getting someone to attack them or getting their kike buddies US/UK to fight Russia/China/Iran is the end game. Islamic jihad/invasion is only to ensure all Jews left in non-kike buddy countries return to Israel in time for the end of days.

That one mason book that outlines how and why each of the THREE world wars will start said the third will be against Muslims and will be the pretext for creating greater Israel.

They're importing then to piss us off. Then when we finally go real Holocaust on them, Israel sets up camp in the newly emptied lands. If you think this shit hasn't been written about well in advance, you need to read up on that mason cunt that wrote the book.

His name escapes me but I'm sure someone will post it. A quick search will do justice too.

Found it.

jewishmediaagency.com/nice-la-dentist-israeli-sixth-sense/

source on the mason book pls

kek, are you new here or what?
kikes are behind anti muslim sentiment, remember 9/11?

Pure coincidence.

So many cohencidences. My coincidence detector is pinging.

Mossad false flags doesn't mean Muslims dindu nuffin.

You mean the book by Albert Pike. I thought that aspect was speculative, that it was edited out of later versions.

Also, why do they think Jews will escape the real holocaust? Is it because they could not foresee the internet?

nobody is saying that goy

So all heat goes to muslims, not the puppeteers.

That is what the pictures that you just drooped claim.

I thought this was debunked?

conspiracyarchive.com/2015/01/10/albert-pike-to-mazzini-august-15-1871-three-world-wars/
archive.is/gydmw

I think it is a modern version written by someone who had good insight to what is going on. It rings true in many ways.

Been around since /old/. Just that at this point things seem so close to a tipping point that Whites might actually do something about the mud invasions. 9/11 was used to whip up the goyim into a frenzy for invading Israel's enemies. The last thing kikes want is for Whites to actually develop a sense of identity tempered by battle.

God forbid we should call 'conventional' banking what it is - Jewish banking.

In fact, what we now refer to as Islamic banking used to be Christian banking. Christians, like Muslims, used to consider usury, and the charging of interest, to be a sin. Apparently the Reformation somehow put paid to that. From a state of complete ignorance, I ask the question - How did that happen? Did any historian ever write a book looking at the Reformation from the point of view of Christianity's 180° turn on usury? Or if they did, did any publisher put it into print? Or if they did, did the media pick it up, run with it, and enter it into the vernacular? Ha ha ha, we're not a million miles away from a Dyson vacuum cleaner commercial with its three-tiered filter system ensuring no dirt gets through to ruin Jewish banking's otherwise spotless house.

churchofnobody.blogspot.com/2009/01/islamic-banking-jewish-banking-and.html

Ken O'Keefe Explains Why Hitler Was Right

youtube.com/watch?v=tlE-nEIusBw

Is it "secrets of the illuminati" by Doc Marquis? If yes, could someone post a link to a pdf becaus the paperback is awefully expansive.

It all gets so murky, as debunking of debunking can go layers deep. For example, look at the protocols, which even a lot of WN regard as "fake but true", even though the people who "debunked" it were just two Jew-loving masons.

Also, by having constant chaos in our countries due to multiculturalism and false flags, it creates the pretext for an even strong government to "keep you safe."

I think this is the smoking fun for me. How could there not be blood on the truck? Can anyone think of a logical reason? It makes no sense. However, I do remember seeing a woman bent in half with her guts coming out of her asshole in some webm during the Nice threads. Does anyone have a compilation of the gore? Forgot to collect!

tomatobubble.com/nice_france_terror_hoax.html

no, it's a contested albert pike quote

It's not a "Mason book", it's a fake letter attributed to Albert Pike that appears in William Guy Carr's Pawns in the Game.

wideshut.co.uk/albert-pikes-3-world-wars-letter-hoax-wideshut-webcast/

conspiracyschool.com/node/223

Doc Marquis is a philosemitic con man.

The Protocols accurately predicted much of what happened in the century or so since its first publication, the fake Pike letter was first published long after everything it's said to "predict" occurred.

First time I've ever seen picture #1, amazing.

usury and it's cousin fractional reserve banking are great economic sins as well. with the current jewish merchant paradigm in place it is almost impossible for people to see that there are workable alternative methods of banking and just how detrimental to society usury is. with the current aggregation of great wealth in very few hands it is becoming evident to more people every day that something is wrong with the current system. they just can't put their finger on the real reason why because of the jewish merchant brainwashing we've all be subjected to.

fuck off ahmed

Weber - The Protestant Ethic and the Spirit of Capitalism
Sombart - The Jews and Modern Capitalism

(secondarily)
Feuerbach - The Essence of Christianity
Marx - The German Ideology

Idk, do you mean a theological treatise or what?

No, because the point of bringing muds to White countries is for Whites and muds to fight. There are now a shit ton of muds in White countries with more than a shit ton of muds on the way, sp that agenda stage is already accomplished, now to spark the flame that starts the war. The jews probably favor a particular outcome but no matter what the outcome jews will be happy with the outcome, muds destroy Whites, Whites destroy muds, both destroyed.

Israel and Muslims are buddies, but that comes secondary to forming greater Israel.

This isn't about that, airhead. The fact that these sandpeople (and other foreign races) even exist within European countries' borders is unacceptable.

The point is that these "intelligence services" stage a lot of so-called attacks which they push in the media to fit the jewry's narrative.

Don't be so simple, user.

What a stupid video.

We really need to organize and start executing these fucking kikes.

*dont ban me for my pasta

This race war has been years in the making. Mark my words, the end goal is eradication of palestinians and expansion of Israeli borders. West bank will expand first then after basher al assad is killed the US will invade Syria for real then well go after iran for its nukes (WMD's) and once thats over israel will take over the space where Iran was.

Everything since 9-11 has been getting both sides (western world vs middle east) ready for a holy war.

-9-11 made everyone feel okay with invading middle east in 2003 (Official reason for invasion: suspicion of WMD)

-Occupation and policing of primarily civilian population leads to strong anti American sentiment.

-Continued occupation as well as drone strikes by 2004

-2011 muammar gaddafi is killed in U.S- Nato- France sponsored revolution for trying to establish a pan african currency based on the golden Libyan dinar to free the people of francophone Africa- (I believe thats just the paper trail they wanted people to find, in reality I believe they destabilized the region to make it easier to oust basher al assad)

-Isis having been around since 1999 comes to prominence during the fumbling of leadership after muammar gaddafi's death in october of 2011

-2011- now: Skirmishes, rebranding, proxy troops, drone strikes, etc leads to destabilization of middle east causing muslim migration.

(Mind you the entire time the people of the middle east are being subtly trained to join the war on the west, the western world is being taught tolerance and to let all people of all races and creeds in regardless or you are a nazi)

2014-now Mass migration brings muslims into Europe

Now- If we vote Bernie/Hilary well loose our second amendment, embrace the TPP and the US will turn pseudo communist, Also more and more muslims will be brought in until the US is destabilized so that the people at the top of political power can cement their status by protecting the masses in return for freedom. (The birth of cage cities)

If we vote Trump well end up putting muslims in camps and wipe out whats left of palestine on the west bank, take out basher al assad and probably begin the invasion of iran (Unless they want them to obtain and use a nuke first) At the end of the day the caucasoid's will be thrown under the bus as nazis for yet another holocaust

pure cohencidence

They are trying to radicalize the Muslims in Europe. This sort of attack is "propaganda of the deed," direct action. At the same time, they are relying on European governments and media to stomp out any rising right wing sentiment from natives.

Remember that the Jews are not super precise with these things. They will cause a huge mess and then worry about how they will turn it around later. That is how they think. Like with the Iraq war, they weren't prepared for Iraq to start moving into Iran's sphere of influence, so once that started happening they boosted up ISIS. Now if ISIS gets off the chain and grows too big they will come up with something else on the fly to counter that.

not true, pictures dont claim that
nice sliding

The first thing kikes want is goyim killing eachother while they are behind curtains.
Come on, remember who brougth muslims to europe? see
This is not rocket science

It's a good guess.

THIS:

The tl;dr of all that is Carr was citing the Cardinal of Chile citing Leo Taxil. Pawns in the Game came out in the 50's, which explains how Albert Kike knew so much about Zionism before it existed. It's just shitty research that everyone repeats, like Hitler had one ball, was gay, funded by the Rothschilds, was a Rothschild, etc. They didn't have the internets to check everything back then.

What's not needed is worthless and damaging random/innocent one hit wonder shootings that are all the rage.

Are you of that ilk? dixie flag waving proud to be stupid nascar watching country music listening squalor enviroment can't speak English correctly/ugly twang accent white southerner? emerge the victor, riiight.

kek, nice try moshe, muslims hate jews like whites never will.

Most muslims are redpilled on the jews since they are kids, pic related

Eh, there is a lot of them around here. LARPers the lot of them, the south is nigger'd to hell in back, there's not a chance in hell they're going to break away.

this

Kill yourself

your nose is showing moshe
Not everything is black and white

then by that logic the Black Israelites are even more red-pilled and not just a bunch of edgy savages.

go choke on your Imam's dick.

I would tell you to kill yourself but I don't want anyone to get hurt

what a retard, your logic sucks

Are you retarded? The event wasn't filmed by one person. There's footage and images from all over the place.

This.

They throw curve balls, and have their controlled media/ politic elites clean it up, whilst pushing their narrative.

If you think about it, that there is a even possible connection between Jews and terrorism, a plausible legit proof (which there is an almost infinite amount of material on the web), somebody ought to do something about that like investigate and straighten it out.

But literally nothings happened.

We have to wait and hope Trump wins the presidency, to even put Hillary in jail after all shes done, known to public.

It's kinda ridiculous.

What? That I referred your backwards statement to nigger logic or that Imam's dick is even sizeable enough to get choked on?

ISN'T DERAILING THREADS BY POINTLESS BICKERING A SHILL TACTIC???

Yes. But we should not resort to pure circlejerking either.

Use startpage, duckduckgo is an israeli company

No, just spur them to be regular muslims.

youtube.com/watch?v=cmyGC96ClcE#t=7m50s

youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y#t=2m45s

or step into the vicinity of the idea that Islam is the religion of peace.

shit really? source?

that is how you know is a fucking outsider jew, every pollack already know the fuckery that is ducktogo

Yeah I agree with this. They're fucking mindless savages, brainwashed from birth to be pegged in the ass by Mohammed's bullshit dogma.

good goyim.

Mudslimes didn't do nuffin.

BUT, i'm sure the top heads of ISIS are jews.

Even their fucking flag looks more hebrew than arabic.

I really hope most people on 8pol aren't mudslimes.

No.

4pol on the other hand…

fucking summerfags

REMEMBER THE REASON FOR THE SEASON, AND THAT THERE ARE NO EX-ISRAELI INTELLIGENCE OFFICERS

p-p-pure cohencidence gooooyim

I start to wonder if pisslam is a jewish plot since the beginning.

I mean, arabs are like the same race of the jews.

Keep going… You're on to something.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abrahamic_religions

TEXAS DID 911

All the way at the end of the notes to the video:

This "everything is fake" crap that popped up after Sandy Hook needs to die. It's the "plan b" now that the goyim are starting to wake up and the "oh, that's just a conspiracy theory" shtick doesn't work anymore.

This meme needs to die. Call it out if you see it.

I know that is hardly the proper thread for this question, but what is the difference between ixquick.com and startpage.com? I read that they are sister projects, but somehow they are kind of separate entities? I've been doing my searches through https ixquick.com and now I realize that it sort of piggybacks on startpage.com's everything including the name. The only difference is that after startpage logo, there is always an addition underneath "by ixquick".

What's the difference between ixquick and startpage? Which one is safer?

Is there anything in this world that is not jewed to the core?

KEK SPEAKS

Here's the tweet of the video:

Japan is not culturally Jewed but it is economically Jewed. The BOJ is kike central, just like the other central banks.

Are you blaming a race for what their ancestors did hundreds of years ago user?

Who brought those arabs to Germany? Who makes the propaganda in third world countries telling rapists they can rape women in Europe with no repercussions and who makes sure they get away with it?

Who funds, arms and transports these arabs? Who masterminds their attacks? Who makes sure police and security stands down in the eve of these attacks? Who finances the wahabbi ideology that encourages them to do these things?

I hate to say this, but literally not all muslims. Some random Shiite boy in Syria or Lebanon isn't responsible for what Pakistani rapists did in Cologne. Yeah, I know Islam is a shit religion but not everyone who practices it is a fucking psycho.

No, the whole world is jewed now.

in case you hadn't noticed dear user, the great majority of the world has been jewed for longer than either of us has been alive.
the jewish merchant mindset and it's corrosive greed is so pervasive and so entrenched it is mind bending how people will defend it even when given proof that greed is harmful to the body economic as well as the individual's soul.

so true it hurts

In fact, even the extreme far-right of today is still a little kosher.

The jew corrupts since like 5000 years.

When it will be gone, i don't know how the world will be like. We're lacking landmarks.

There is only the swastika for now.

A hate speech complaint has been filed with the Alberta and Canadian Human Rights Commission against a former Green Party candidate and Holocaust denier.

The complaint was launched after two videos surfaced of Monika Schaefer, a former candidate with the Green Party in the Alberta riding of Yellowhead in 2006, 2008 and 2011, in which she describes the Holocaust as “the most persistent lie in all of history,” claims that victims of Nazi death camps “were kept as healthy and as well-fed as was possible,” and asserts that “there were no gas chambers there”. In the video, she also denounces “the 6-million lie” and urges the viewers read the works of Ernst Zündel, a German Holocaust denier who was deported from Canada to stand trial in Germany in 2005, where he was sentenced to five years imprisonment for incitement to hatred against a national, racial or religious group.

In the second video, produced by a group called Committee for Open Debate on the Holocaust (CODOH), which on its website claims that “much eyewitness testimony about Nazi atrocities against Jews and others is demonstrably false, and it appears that all such eyewitness testimony about homicidal Nazi gas chambers is false”, Schaefer urges an “open debate” on the Holocaust and says: “I have seen plenty of evidence that runs counter to the prevailing storyline. So common sense tells me that we need to look at this.”

“If the evidence supported the Holocaust, they wouldn’t need laws prohibiting debate. They would show us the evidence. Only lies need to be protected by laws. The truth stands on its own”, she continues, and concludes the video by saying: “This Holocaust story has driven all our political discourse and shaped how we perceive the world. So if we are not allowed to debate and examine the veracity of the story, what kind of a world is that?”

there's a webm vid of the truck hitting people and a guy taking a selfie just as it happens

saw it on halfchan but can't find it now. anyone have it?

just dropping in to say whatever you've been told about Pike being illegitimate is in itself illegitimate, because Pike was way too close to Gnostic Truth for anybody, let alone the craven brood of vipers and their ilk, to dismiss.

found the vid.

sorry OP, you hoaxers need a new hobby.

By what measure?

Like the twin towers they knew in advance and said nothing.

"our greatest ally."

So many people just staring at their cell phones as the truck was coming.

That's a completely different video, faggot.

@gutjahr is Richard Gutjahr.

wew

Albert Pike died writing his last book and his "family" finished it for him. So you can argue all day over who wrote what but at the end of the day the zionist ashkanazi jews want a greater israel and a one world government ruling over the goyim (you).

Holy shit, these Canadians are becoming bad goys.

Mods fucking Sticky this!

Seriously is this being slid?

I'm going to keep bumping this until this is stickied.

Bump

Richard Gutjahr - German journalist

Husband of Ex-Mossad Lieutenant and former Knesset member, who just so happened to coincidentally find himself in Cairo to film the (((Arab Springs))) just as it was "Habbeninks".

Later he would find notoriety as the goy…er guy who managed to get back from his historic holiday in Nice managing to capture on film a white truck doing nothing much, shortly before it went on to do something that made headlines around the world, after his lovely holiday trip he got back arriving in Germany, Munich to be precise, just in time to catch the beginning of the Munich terror attack.

I hope no tin foil hatters are going to use this mere cohencidence to make claims that israeli intelligence services are directly involved in this.

Remember coincidences are just that, a coincidence, nothing more, nothing less filthy goyim.
We habe to shed ourselves and this entire movement of all these conspiracy theorists, who provide facts and evidence of conspiracies taking place, and go with whatever the jewish media tells you goys.

A bit like uncle CIA-kike Anglin has been telling you goys about since he started, remove tin foil hats and watch and believe all you see and hear on TV, got that goys?

Conspiracy tin foil hat wearing nutjobs almost all become anti-semites in one way or another eventually, so we must purge this site and all others of any and all people who notice things…

Now go fight for israel you filthy low-down dog goys… er guys.

archive.is/pIK9I

They're already one step ahead of you.
It's not about accepting muslims now, it's about normalizing terror attacks.

So we didn't see the body.
You never see anyone driving the truck.
They made a big deal over this is where he died, and people put rubbish and spat at the spot, never seen that before.
First there were people, guns and grenades in the back and then there wasn't.
Best film as always from rooftop, bit blurry, jewish in origin.

I'm going with mossad remotely controlled assassination.

Of course the truck has been impounded, being a murder weapon. Wanna bet it's already been destroyed, melted down, shipped off to china, out of respect?

OP is a muslim pretending that islam is a religion of peace.

PROTIP: Both judaism and islam are shitty ass backwards religions trying to destroy white people.

Even a branch of christianity (catholicism) is trying to destroy white people.

Fuck off with this nonsense.

He says that to assuage cuckservatives, user. He has said time and time again, most recently at the convention, that he is against nation building. He would have left Saddam in power.

But what do they gain from that? On the contrary, if they want to push their nanny/protector EU super-state, normalization of terror should be the last thing they want - only an angered, indignated populace calls for Father State.

While it's true that Mudskins have their own brand of (more covertly) pro-israeli cuckservatives that are a lot more powerful than the Christian cuckservatives in the west, seeing as they don't have any liberal side worth mentioning, you might want to keep in mind that there are redpills on Jewish two-facedness in the Qur'an. Which is something every Muslim reads.

Wrong, they want a clash of civilizations.