Tested my IQ when I was 18

Who else /gettingdumbhere/?

Other urls found in this thread:

keithhennessey.com/2013/04/24/smarter/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kill yourself retard.

Maybe you shouldn't have smoked all of that weed

IQ tests are fairly inaccurate. They only test certain areas of your intelligence. They aren't in depth enough to provide an accurate tell of how smart you are. For example I scored average. Yet a lot of people I know call me a genius, "good head on my shoulders", "smart guy", etc. And I agree.

George Bush scores as intelligent on the IQ test. Do you really believe that?

There are many different forms of intelligence. Just because you can't solve calculus equations doesn't mean you're stupid. It just means you're not that good at math. IQ isn't really a measure of how smart you are at all

iq test are not really applicable for individual intellect. internet tests aren't real. if you actually paid for the test, go fuck yourself dumb ass lol.

it was only 80 euros

you superficial dumb motherfucker

This.
I scored 121 when I was a kid.
My older brother scored ~125 and I'm pretty sure even he would agree, through gritted teeth, that I'm smarter him.

At about 16-17y/o I had to take another legit one during a dyslexia test and scored 117, soon after my friend took one and scored 115.
And yeah, he'd easily agree I'm miles ahead of him in terms of raw processing speed and pattern recognition.
He's fucking thick as two bricks.

Also don't listen to the shills, dyslexia isn't a real disorder.
It's called literacy and is a skill that can be improved.

Also,
It doesn't matter, so long as your practice form and self discipline improves.

Thats how I can tell you're a fucking moron, the smartest people around know there's much more to learn. You're not a genius and you don't have a good head on your shoulders you're just a egotistical shit head who gets a rise out of praise from others.

lol you're retarded.

I had to take one when I was applying for disability and the lady giving me the test had huge tits which made me really nervous, and I had intended not to do too well because I wanted to be deemed retarded by the government…
turns out I didn't have to intentionally throw the test to be qualified as retarded :(
my psych who set it all up wouldn't even tell me what my IQ was afterwards and told me I should request the results for myself, which obviously I never did… anyway my point is IQ tests are scary…

I will never take one for the same reason. I can tell I'm slower than I was as a teenager. I'm fine with that, because I think "better" even if I have a harder time with purely abstract tests and shit, but it would kill me to, having never taken an IQ test at my prime, have to spend the rest of my life thinking I'm just above average.

I feel your pain, antidepressants took my memory.

I have a friend with a 150 IQ who said I should get my IQ tested sometime since I'm the one who teaches him things.

It's not a good measurement of intelligence. If you haven't been in a test taking/academic setting, you're probably gonna do worse on those kinds of tests. The tests could also be different areas/subjects, and maybe the first test was more relevant to your strong suits.
Not that "intelligence" is well defined anyways. Pattern recognition isn't the only form of intelligence.

This, my older brother scored 131 but he has conversations with dogs dogs, thinks they understand and gets mad when they don't.
I've seen him strangle a dog because it wouldn't answer a question once.

*tips fedora*

It can be a pretty good indicator for success potential. People with high IQ don't necessarily become successful, but successful people normally have high IQ.

If I recall correctly, your initial score is divided by your age to get the final result, so even if you answered everything exactly the same as before then you'll get a lower score just because you're older.

Honestly you'd have to be a complete fool to misunderestimate George W.

Who is smarter Jeb or George?

Neither of them are the sharpest tool in the shed.

My friend from Holla Forums said IQ was completely reliable though

Why is it that the people that claim IQ doesn't matter are all above 100 but below 130? Really gets u thinking.

keithhennessey.com/2013/04/24/smarter/
This is simply a meme.

134 here. There's a guy who keeps saying i am retarded behind my back, he is always mad at me. Maybe it's because i am so retarded that my presence makes him feel uncomfortable. How do I Desretard?

But thats literally what an IQ test measures. If you were miles ahead in terms of pattern recognition then it would show up that way in the results.