Vol gets caught astroturfing

archive.is/XShcs

Take the Margpill.

Just look at that magnificent CHIN.

(((Jennayfags))) BTFO lmao

I deleted it because it is shitposting and does not belong here. Jenny is Holla Forums related, e-celebs are not.

Pick one and only one

This tbh

Not even a Margfag.

If you don't like it get another board. Jenny is not going anywhere, but nobody will miss you.

More like the brownpill, get it because she has a second anus on her stomach and shits into a bag.

Jennay threads are literally Disney shilling. No more, schlomo.

Checks out.

Boy sure is reddit around here

I'm not a mod, just someone who cares.

Jenny lost dude. Man up and take the Margpill.

Do you feel in charge?

Put your trip on faggot

Jenny won dudes get over it, or get out.

I'm not the one spamming margaret threads into the catalog because no one likes my poo in bag waifu :^)

Well, my opinion is that Jenny isn't Holla Forums. So pls stop spamming the board with the cunt.

BO never ever sudocuck.

Well luckily your opinion means NOTHING on my board. Do you feel in charge?

Take the Margpill.

WE don't the truth to come out. WE will not put up with a chinless tranny.

WE want to declare who is the official Holla Forums queen. And you know damn well who she is.

You didn't delete shit unless you're the BO

Rudd?

Not him. I just hate this waifu shit being spammed.

see

At last I have brought you out of hiding.

What's the next step in your master plan?

Benis :DDDDD

Taking my mask off, it will be extremely painful.

THREAD HAS BEEN LOCJED AGAIN!

WHY IS FAGGOT CUCK SO AFRAID OF THE MARGPILL? SEEMS QUITE TYRANNICAL IF YOU ASK ME.

THREAD HAS BEEN LOCKED AGAIN!

TAKE THE MARGPILL FAGGOT CUCK, IT'S NOT TOO LATE!

Thread was saged because it's off topic AND spam

Get this hothead out of here!

I always read vol as voal for some reason…

Look man, OP's right, you're kind of showing your hand here if those Jenny threads are spammed every hour on the hour, but this chick's get anchored. If I can go to her channel and find a single video where she's talking about some tv show or movie, then she's just as Holla Forums related.

I think the only fair solution is to ban all waifu threads and redirect them to waifuist. It'll breathe some life into that board, and we'll have no more threads about ugly women's feet or eyebrows. The board will be better in every way, I mean there's only so many kinds of shitposting a board can handle, with all the forced memes and political shit aren't we overburdened as it is?

Only Chloe should be allowed tbh

So this is how it begins…The great waifu war of our time. So be it.

That's not going to work for me. Here's a great alternative:
Take the Margpill.

I anchored the duplicate jenny threads, left the screen junkies one intact since it's kind of a different topic. If I banned waifu threads the sheer amount of backlash would be insane. Half the board would probably just leave and I don't want that to happen. Also BO deleted the other margaret threads not me. I'm fine with one or two on the board, and jenny people never really brought it above that so that's why I haven't been deleting those threads. sorry again about this mess I probably shouldn't have even posted with my trip on as it seems to have caused more drama.

Just keep it in one or two threads and I won't do anything about it dude, also this was more of a meta thread anyways.

Never underestimate the rage of sudocuck when he defends his drunk bitch/shitbag waifu.

It's a joke, I don't think anybody is actually mad.

Wtf!? Is this you or not?

This Jennayshilling is too much. You don't realize that those threads keep delving into sheer autism with "rare jenny pics". They are inherently poisonous and let's be honest - half the people in this board couldn't care less about Meme Wars. It's reddit-tier.

We want the TRUTH to come out.

Yeah that's me also sick quads dude

People will talk about what they want. I just don't want spam and shit. Also lots of people give a shit about star wars. Myself included. It's absolute horse shit but people care and talk about it.

Well we don't want spam either - the Jennay threads are getting real fucking annoying, and she's not even the queen of Holla Forums.

Here's Margaret talking about Stranger Things, for a change. So she DOES cover movies/TV every now and then, so surely she can be allowed.

Jenny won though.

No she hasn't and you know it.

Take the Margpill.

But she did, you're the one in denial making thread after thread about your asshurt. No one cares about colostomy-chan.

There's one non saged jenny thread in the catalog. That's not spam

I seem to remember more than 1 thread lately, specially those meta autistic threads about "rare jennys". As long as you can contain it to 1 (one) thread, then I think we'll be mostly fine.

archive.is/Ggp0a
Naw, but if that's really what you're mad about there are better ways to force meme your disney sloth.

It is when the thread is bumped repeatedly with obvious samefaggotry.

My nigga

My thoughts exactly.

Threads auto bumplock after 7 days. Also it isn't samefagging on my end. and I know I know vpns and all that but realistically I doubt that is happening.

:3 How can JENNAY even compete? She can't.

"Jennay" shouldn't even bother :3

I was ironically posting up until now, but she genuinely is waifu material I could easily look past the shitbag. What is JENNAYS appeal supposed to be again?

ahahahahah

Nice digits, friend. (((Jennay))) has no appeal, it's a forced meme that only spergs spam constantly.

Sewing while watching Rambo. She is truly based and a worthy queen of Holla Forums.

Saved

thank ms colostomy bag

Get back to your containment thread gifmaker

Do you feel in charge?