This is why I'm unemployed

my cover letter was so good, too.

You responded 20 hours after they emailed you asking to come in the next day, maybe they wanted someone who would actually respond, dipshit.

I live three hours away so I think they just wanted to talk on the phone. But yeah, I should have actually checked my email before noon the next day. I'm a retard and prolly am not cut out for the corporate world. I have already been fired from a job with a similar role, though that was right when I graduated college. I definitely fucked up big time for a variety of reasons. I am depressed and have no confidence in myself and did not think to actually check my email.

I also didn't respond for 20 hours to a different job that is more up my alley…delivering medicinal cannabis. I am a fuck up and i am drunk and ranting and raving on 8ch and this is why i am underemployed. I shoudl say unemployed because i ahve not been responding to substitute teaching jobs for a few months now. i hate my life and my failures are all my fault

No arguments there.

yep pretty much, but we live and learn, i had to reach the age of 42 to know my real place and what i want in and from life

I won't argue that point either. I can't blame it on anything else, essentially everyone i know from growing up has jobs and wives and kids and careers. I think i'm so smart but im not; i think im not a normie because i care about politics and society but in reality i am just a dumb fuck who will be homeless sooner rather than later. At least my parents have money and when they croak i can sell the house and split the money with my sister and live frugally off of it until hopefully my very meager SS kicks in (assuming it is still there in 30-40 years. Anyway. Fuck me.

USE THE EMBED FEATURE kVRVwrNTzqs&feature=youtu.be

I really hope you voted for Hillary.

TRIPS

fuck no, I voted for Trump. That was a joke. I'm a lazy fuck tho. If my parents weren't arguable rich and i didn't ahve that in the back of my head i prolly woyldn't be such a fuck up. then again my friends are in teh same position and they aren't such fuck ups

but no fuck hillary i would never vote for that cunt

[embed]USE THE EMBED FEATURE kVRVwrNTzqs&feature=youtu.be

i don't kno how to embed it wouldn't read the youtube url

https ://www.youtube. com/watch?v=kVRVwrNTzqs&feature=youtu.be

Your problem is that House Republicans want to cut the shit out of SS and privatize medicare. If Trump would actually read bills brought to his desk before Bannon/Pence forges his signature, this might not be a problem.

Let's hope for your sake that Trump turns out to be a blank check for the skinheads(Bannon) and not the Republicans(Mike Pence, Paul Ryan)

i was gonna suggest slitting your wrists lengthwise
until

since you voted trump, consider attending antifa battle royale and become Holla Forums legend

mike pence and paul ryan cannot be trusted, AT ALL. I think pence betrayed Flynn

I always thought Pence had a shady look to him

Why? I'd rather kill myself than work.

not everyone can be a neet. it's so awkward beeing a neet

/thread

how

yeah i fucked up

talking to family or friends they judge you, and rightfully so

You get over it after the first year.

Are you some sort of normal?

hardly normal, but i have friends that i never talk to and live in other cities

wat

maybe you shouldn't have threatened to attack the position using an ancient greek weapon

kek

look i have no friends that i see with any regularity. if you want to play "who's the bigger faggot" then you win. Congrats, bro

bretty gud. Seriously tho i don't want to work at a faggy environmental law firm in faggy san francisco. it is all for the best. everything happens according to kek's will. I will ace the interview tomorrow afternoon at the weed delivery place. Should i go drink in town alone? If one person says yes i will go

only drink if you're going to drink yourself to death.

yay

No. I am only drinking beer right now and would have like one beer and feel depressed and leave. last time i drank hard liquor by myself at bars i got arrested. If you want me dead come murder me in my sleep. I would welcome that

im not gonna go. if i get the job tomorrow i will go out to celebrate and stop ignoring my fam.

Being a weed delivery man is almost as bad as being a neet, but fuck them. Hard to get a real job after this tho

i live near the oroville dam does that make me cool

It probably didn't help that you only had to write one sentence and it still had grammar AND spelling errors.

you can't make me feel worse than I already feel. the course of my life has possibly changed due to my decision not to proof read that sentence. I was freaking out it took me so long to respond and i just fired it off right away with out proof reading. i fail.

Well if that really was the reason they changed their mind, you're probably better off. Nobody with standards that strict ever hold themselves to the same expectations. It makes for a shitty boss.

Are you fucking serious?
You're actually confirming what we like about Trump, fucking up you cancerous paracites.

Well you are a fucking loser for one.

You know. I was out if work for like 2 months. Put my resume on indeed .com and some company asked me in for an interview. I honestly didn't care if I made it or not, just put my best foot forward and was honest. They ended up hiring me and I've been there for 6 months now. Granted I had 4 years experience as a receptionist but still. If you are willing to work, jobs are out there.

>>>/r9k/

yeah. I'm still pissed i fucked this up because i spent a lot of time perfecting my cover letter, and they clearly liked it fine enoguh, only to royally fuck up carelessly having just woke up. Oh well i guess. I have become numb to rejection at this point

well i got pretty drunk on good beer by myself and that's all for tonight. Thanks for participating in my shitty thread. Hopefully my (other) interview goes well tomrrow. I will be relaxed and myself and if they like me good if not they can go fuck themselves, fagets.