Your daily dose of hate. Fuck you

Your daily dose of hate. Fuck you

what are you a little fucking girl you faggot?

IF YOU WANT TO HATE DO IT LIKE THIS

FUCK
YOU
OP

you blithering faggot.

Yessss let the anger flow

Fuuucck all of you pedo FAGGOTS seriously go ==kill==yourselves. I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL TRUMP LOCKS ALL OF YOU LIBFAGS IN A DEATH CAMP AND USES YOU AS LABOR UNTIL YOU DIE. I feel a tad bit better now…NO I FUCKING HATE ALL OF YOU. DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE==DIIIIIIIIIIEEEEE==

Fuck pedos
Fuck ponyfags
Fuck nicecancer
Fuck tripfags
Fuck the BO
Fuck the mods
Fuck the clipboardfag

fuck you for letting Holla Forums become this way

Everyone posting in this thread should leave the board and enter the gas chamber.

( ._.)

i hate Holla Forums

♂Fuck♂You♂

Me too.

samefags go back to reddit

Kill yourself nigger, Holla Forums is pure cancer.

I unironically think you need to end your lifes right now.

t. cancer

You seem to think this entire site revolves around your shitty board, you are mistaken.I jumped the halfcuck ship with Holla Forums, I will never like Holla Forums.

you have to go back. nigger

You are not welcome in the kingdom of polchan. Leave at once or you will be deported.

Make me.

hand over a copy of your birth certificate, ID card, social security number and meme license.

t. meme half/pol/ spouter

I don't make trash your mother does

Uh oh, my meme license expired 3 years ago.

are you having a stroke?

Shit post, eat shit

I seriously don't know why I come here. You guys are fucking cancer.

This one goes out to all the fucking faggots posting trash bird meme in every thread. You're as bad as the ponyfag chikun cancer.
FUCK YOUR FORCED MEME AND FUCK YOU
normalfaggots on faceberg think it's funny to post over and over for everything, and you're no better. GET OFF Holla Forums YOU'RE CANCER

You are all a cancer on society. Go ahead and die already.

FUCK YOU BO, and FUCK YOUR COMMIE JANITORS

Did I mention I hate dindus. Absolutely cant stand them

Dammmnn look at those sexy dubs

Shiiieeettttt more dubs

Don't forget that they aren't doing anything about the gay community either

Trash birds gtfo and kill yourselves. I loose brain cells everytime I see a gay as fuck bird bobbing its head. That's the most head bobbing action you will ever get in real life because you are a gay ass faggot and never will be close to what I am. Fuuuucccckkkkk youuuuuu

Don't forget to never reproduce. God hates you

Henry Rollins of SST Records is my bitch. Apparently he's also a rapist as well. Is he even alive will Wilfrido still listen to him when he's on the street

=every day chodemonkey shills something new in the headline and leaves the site in perpetual stagnation==
FUCK YOU PORCHMONKEY