Negative views of race relations reach all-time high - CBS/NYT poll

Negative views of race relations reach all-time high - CBS/NYT poll

Following the shooting of two black men by white police officers in Louisiana and Minnesota and the subsequent shooting of five police officers by a black gunman in Dallas, negative views of race relations in the U.S. have risen to a level not seen since the 1992 Los Angeles riots that followed the Rodney King verdict. Now just 26 percent of Americans think race relations in the U.S. are mostly good - an 11 point drop from a year ago - while 69 percent say they are mostly bad. Back in May 1992, 68 percent said race relations were bad.

Positive opinions of race relations rose above 50 percent in the 2000s, and reached a high of 66 percent in April 2009, shortly after President Barack Obama took office. But those positive assessments have been dropping steadily since mid-2014, after the conflicts between blacks and the police in Ferguson, Missouri following the shooting of Michael Brown by a white police officer.

archive.is/0xotP

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/FxOts
wesh.com/news/daytona-beach-police-car-torched-by-molotov-cocktail-police-say/40755360
archive.is/7HFMb
twitter.com/TroyLeeCampbell/status/755028077009334272
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Still not high enough.

Until we hit the 1950s we’ll never get real progress in deporting spics and whispering about shipping niggers back.

Literally bringing back the 90s.

Looks about right.

Just think; if communist agitators hadn't pushed the civil rights movements, black families and communities may have grown strong enough and prosperous enough that we could have amicably split with them and had black people willingly move to their own new land.

Good goyim. Shoah each other and keep the Jew strong.

We are Warriors now

That image, is it a self portrait?

If niggers keep nigging, snackbars keep snack barring, and spics keep dealin drugs over the border and stealing jobs, this will only get worse. and if Holla Forumsacks keep redpilling

Looks like we have to win them over, time to really crank up those redpills!

TEXAS DID 911!

hello newfag

It's Obama who tanked race relations.

blackliesmatter firebombed an unoccupied cruiser in Florida and left a note taking credit for it. spread every one of these incidents as far as you can. everyone needs these attacks to be shoved into their faces at every turn. my mother has already talked to me about how blm is reminding her of the race riots in the 60s. I'd guess bringing that up is a good way to reach boomers too.

archive.is/FxOts
wesh.com/news/daytona-beach-police-car-torched-by-molotov-cocktail-police-say/40755360

archive.is/7HFMb
twitter.com/TroyLeeCampbell/status/755028077009334272

just look at the archive

9/11 was workplace violence.

KEK

All those cucks actually thought Obama was going to fix racial tension.

Wew, here we go!

And why isn't the comment box following me when I scroll down the thread? I also can't have pics hover.

(((They))) broke something.

Obama's legacy.

Okay, chaim. Why aren't you and tribe busy subverting Kenya then? Why do you just focus on European and Asian countries?

In immigration maybe.

Race? Alot of that comes from Leftist antagonism and provoking. Especially from Obama

Whites are too fucking complacent and altruistic. They will literally let their entire race die out in their suicidal attempt to domesticate these pet negros.

It's not that normalfag whites are bad people, they've just completely fallen for the kike's multicultural propaganda. I hope that the existential fear that shitskins actually want to kill them will finally suffice to unify whites to fight for their own survival. Right now white identity is at an all-time low but if these chimpouts continue with increasing frequency it might finally open some people's eyes.