Today I thought of something that's been bothering me

Today I thought of something that's been bothering me.
Just a thought that crossed my mind.

Can niggers, spics and all the other sub-human races stop doing crime?
Once in a life time can this happen?
May it be allowed in our culture?
Emotionally can these people just change their behaviour or are they stuck in the same mentality?

Other than that I also have a question regarding sub-humans, the ones that go past their nature.
Negligibly would they be allowed into white society or be hanged like the rest?

Social order would put it that they should be hanged.
Killed and disposed of, or just exiled to their base country.
Yellows, blacks, browns and all the other muds.
Peculiar type of organisms.
Execute all of them, or exile?

They're subhuman.
Only whites can build and sustain civilization.

Where the fuck do you think you are?

There have been many articles I've read saying that blacks can be 'domesticated' in a sense. The problem is we lost grip of society and allowed them to develop their own sub culture (this is where the Jews come in by bolstering their culture)

Sage for 4cuck low brow thread.

Can't we just forcefully educate non-white children into not being niggers?

Non-whites seem to not be able to have long term goals, which is why they fail in almost every job that gets handed to them. They're literal retards who will only be good for cooking restaurant food or picking vegetables.

That's the beauty of this though, without jewish influence corrupting, it will be much easier to peacefully cohere non-white children into members of society.

Don't get me wrong though, there will be people that must be forcefully educated if they show violence, lack of respect to civil code ect. but the process will be much more cleaner. If a vocal regressive minority still holds influence though your view would be more preferred.

Some individuals have genetic predispositions to crime, see the MAOA gene and its prevalence in blacks for one example. Not having father figures, child abuse, etc also mess up a kid's mind, so unless their societal organization gets fixed and they try to remove anti-social genes from the population, they won't change.

From a pragmatic standpoint having a 100% white ethnostate is impossible. It's difficult enough to determine what the boundaries of "white" are, not to mention the mongrels. The issue, as with all ethnic conflicts, will be in telling the "good" nonwhites from the bad. In most cases people won't care to distinguish, though some certainly will. My opinion would be to treat those who inevitably remain like foreign nationals within your country. Exile those who are unwilling to live like that to prevent them from messing up your society.

Compare Assyrian and Syrian (immigrant) crime statistics.

Religion affects behavior more than race.

You understand that religious divides in the middle east are largely ethnic?

go back to leftypol

What the fuck are you on about? It is very possible to have 100% white ethnostate. Slavic countries right now are ~100% white ethnostates. It used to be that entire Europe was >99.5% white ethnostate hardly 100 years ago. And it was so for over a thousand years. Three or four thousand, even. Get the fuck out of here with your cuck shilling.

Why do you want non-whites as members of your society? They are still going to be the odd element that will try to undermine your society and country for their own gains. They will always be more criminal, dangerous and organize into a ghetto. From there on out they will be either criminal like niggers or constantly push for laws that benefit them, but not necessarily the majority like the mexicans.

Holy shit you're stupid, they're not the same people.

Additionally, religion DOES effect behavior, but race is a much greater indicator, much easier too.

True, I even used different ethnicities. ..but I assume ME is largely shit due to Jews and Muslims, not any other group, really. Although the polytheists of old were quite the competitor.

Zoroastrians, Sikhs, Yezidis…

They have pretty much the same IQ, though. I guess more honest comparison would be between Sufis and Wahhabists. But I feel like it is comparing mass murderers to kindergarden workers - both fit 'white values', though.

They are low IQ beings.
It's like forcing retards to not be retarded.
Good luck with that.

Exile and killed if they try to enter by force.

They need a pretty severe set of consequences to be brought into line. The Southerners could keep them well-behaved so long as they were allowed to lynch them, but anything more complicated than that and crime starts spiraling out of control (killing far more than lynchings ever did).

Like, intelligent/well-behaving blacks? Better if they don't, because of mean-reversion. A smart/peaceful black tends to have children who are much less smart and more violent. So giving them the expectation that they can do anything whites can do isn't right. But letting a genuinely brilliant/competent black have a job that uses that competency isn't a bad thing.

Not really. Forceful education can help change their behavior a lot, but it won't make them comparable to whites Nigger behavior isn't a cultural thing. All these traits are inherited via DNA.

Lower IQs means problems get solved with violence. Putting them in an environment without problems is the only solution.

spic here

u cant take my crime away

fuck you and everything you stand for.

Isn't the triangle a fag symbol?

It is.

Can Jews stop demanding ALL the money

It's natural instinct to gravitate amongst your own. No matter how effectively you domesticate low-IQ niggers, you can never have a unified population comprised of multiple non-white minorities. People will not feel a sense of uniformity and communal obligation.

I don't advocate for 'white supremacy' even though I believe in it. I fully support spics and niggers' right to pursue their own destinies in their own countries, but there must exist white-only ethostates for us to live in peace amongst our own.

Of course, you just need to stop your definition of crime.
Seriously.

In a tribal society, they wouldnt have more or less crime than a homogenous white group.
After WW2 liberal idiots became obsessed with the futile endeavor of bringing western civilisation to the brown people, when thats the worst thing you can do. Like putting a wild animal in the circus, you can train it for years and maybe it will do some neat tricks, but they will be miserable and occasionally maul you.

fuck im too hungry, brb cooking.

Can you stop opening the door for people? Or being kind to random strangers? It's just in our nature to do this shit, and it's in their nature to commit crimes and shit.

I want a white ethnostate, but a slave/caste society could create that sense of communal obligation if you had to do it that way.

mestiz w/some nog here.
Do you ever want to not commit crimes?

No, Assyrains have no real data on IQ, whereas Arabs have a mean of 84. Not only that, but you blatantly are trying to shift goalposts.