Writing very late in the day

Writing very late in the day
Can someone give me info on how to make bombs
I have a synagogue near me and I plan to vandalize it
I am not at that stage where I am ready to kill

I've been browsing this site for years, and this is by far the most obvious alphabet soup post I've ever seen.
Get the fuck out of here, and never come back.

Hello there, fellow pollock!

>>>/fbi/
>>>/islam/

Fuck off FBI-kun

Rent an edgy movie faggot.

Super glue your pee-pee hole.

I am fairly new, have been browsing for a round a year and have been part of baph board creation

Ask >>>/k/
They have bomb making threads all the time.

poop swastika
o
o
p

s
w
a
s
t
i
k
a

FBI pls go

okay, thanks
also, do you think a news station would cover something like that or no?

Get Super 77, obtain picture, spray wall, stick picture on wall, spray with Super 77 again. It will never ever come off.

Yeah, hello FBI

A WHOLE YEAR!?!?

wow you must be some sort of grand wizard of /pol by now browsing that long.

You are a faggot kill yourself

Hello FBI

Do not bomb a fucking synagogue you retarded faggot. that just give the jews more muh PR. be more intelligent than that. If you are patient and think hard enough, I'm sure you can figure something out.

Man, your god kind of sucks ass, doesn't he?

Israel is responsible for 9/11

FBI pls go

You should get fired for this low effort bullshit, agent.

fill one zip lock bag with roofing nails and water, place this zip-lock bag into another filled with pop rocks (you can buy them at gas stations) toss this shit at load bearing areas of the building. (make sure to live stream it and post a link here)

this, OP is an alphabetti spagetti.

Why do they even bother?
Do they just send the FNG's here to get fucked with as some kind of hazing?
What the actual fuck?

It's certainly possible.

That's the only logical conclusion I can draw from this.
I refuse to believe that these people get paid to do this, they're just too shitty at it.
If this is literally our first line of defense against turrists, then god help us all, we're fucking doomed.

fuck off

I suspect It is also very likely a survey of the current climate. Drop something like this and if there are no bites they don't have to worry about the immediate threat of RWDS.

Well that's also fucking pants-on-head.
One white christian nut shot up one planned parenthood clinic in what, the last 20 fucking years?

Meanwhile in actual reality, niggers are wasting cops left and right.

If I could say one thing to these drooling retards, I'd say:

M8, sort out your fucking priorities.

>>>/egy/

TOGETHER

I know that and you know that but they have to play all the angles.

Fair enough.
Hell, I don't blame them, the nigger tongue is absolutely atrocious to attempt to read.
I wouldn't want to do that either.

okay, if you can't find pop rocks in your local you may need to resort to vinegar and baking soda, (replace water with vinegar and pop rocks with baking soda) this shit with defiantly accomplish the job…. but don't tell and one about it, wouldn't want the mudslimes using it on US soil!

DO IT FAGGOT.

678 Sheppard Ave W, North York, ON M3H 2S5