Sexy Australian Host of The Voice calls for ban on Muslims entering Australia

Absolutely based milf risks everything and calls on Australia to stop muslim immigration.

"5,045 reading now"
archive.is/eskaS
smh.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-radio/sonia-kruger-calls-on-australia-to-stop-taking-muslim-immigrants-20160718-gq7uul.html

Most Popular (Sydney Morning Herald)
1. Sonia Kruger calls on Australia to stop …

Trending in Australia at 2,817 tweets at time of writing.

Potential national hero, she needs your support Holla Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/IwakeupwithTODAY/
twitter.com/thetodayshow
survey.constantcontact.com/poll/a07ecyns7qtiqrkoo4i/start.html
news.com.au/entertainment/tv/morning-shows/television-personality-sonia-kruger-calls-for-australia-to-ban-muslims/news-story/864b9941d5636e715e357ee6597df9da
twitter.com/TheTodayShow/status/754837830975619072
facebook.com/SoniaKruger00/
abc.net.au/news/2016-07-08/chinese-community-launch-campaign-against-pauline-hanson/7581952
abc.net.au/tv/qanda/join-the-discussion.htm
archive.is/gEXlc
soniakruger.com/
8ch.net/aus/res/82982.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Milfs will leads us into a golden age of nationalism

It's happening

All non muslim countries should ban muslims entering. They bring nothing but downsides

Born: August 28, 1965 (age 50), Toowoomba

See I told you MGTOW dummies that women have value in the world of shitlordism.

Time to act butthurt and irate because Roissy told me so.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

I would tbh

aussies have always been the better island anglos

Hilarious the butthurt that these faggots have when someone says common sense shit.

Only a retard would disagree

Here's a younger, hotter aussie shiela.

She's not that attractive. Wrinkles all over her face, and she's used goods.

Would racemix/10

Can't trigget the Kruger

*Can't trigger the Kruger

Shitty low energy attempt at "Can't x the y" meme. Doesn't even rhyme.

It makes me happy when white people ignore the shrill howls of the Jews and their leftist foot soldiers. Muslims have no fucking business in Australia, America, Europe, or any other place Whites live.

a bad photo of frank zappa

Sonia Kruger is pretty based. I remember seeing her on tv when I was growing up. She's always been very attractive.

What she's saying is correct. I can't stand that cuck who jumps in and screams "hate speech".

Fuck hate speech. People are literally dying because of this PC bullshit.

Best part is when he backpedals from "this breeds hate" and says "we need to have an open dialogue".

Are people really this fucking stupid?

I can only take the American-Anglo version of English language seriously. Literally can't understand a single thing Aussies, Brits, or Irish are saying when they go off. New Zealand gets a pass because the unique accent is erotic and restored my faith that English can be sexy.

Ausfag here.

If you have a kikebook or twitter, please consider sending appreciation or support to Kruger.
We've been ahead of the curve with immigration, but it's under attack by the Greens, pro-'asylum' groups and the left in general.
Channel 9 are always hungry for viewership, so I doubt they'll throw her under a bus unless they believe that it's in their best interest to do so.

facebook.com/IwakeupwithTODAY/

twitter.com/thetodayshow

Channel 9/Today will be receiving global hate, so feel free to comment that you're not actually aus. The thought that the world has eyes on you can make people do stupid things (e.g. SA and abolishing apartheid).

Anything like
"im from germanistan and I wish we had people in the media brave enough to open a dialogue about this frightening issue. Thanks kruger plz be my waifu"
Only less shitty.

It would be very appreciated to help keep Australia relatively mudslime free and to keep Melbourne forever salty (our leftist capital).

Exactly. Sonia is bringing an open dialogue. He just tries to immediately shut it down with his programmed bullshit. Fucking hypocrite.

Well Alice Eve + Teresa Parker are pretty hot.

NM, Alice is a brit, and I meant Teresa Palmer (she is Australian)

She and Andrew are absolutely right.

But she still wants brown greasy Arabs who are Christians to come into the country, right?

How about you ban all non-white immigration and deport all non-whites, and then maybe I might start to give a fuck.

lol why not space cockroaches well we're at it. The actual fuck, arab christians? So.. a total of 1million possible in the world?

The problem is NOT islam.
The problem is NOT moslems.

The problem is ALL NON-WHITES

You're a fucking idiot mate.

Feel free to stop posting any time.

I bet you're one of those retarded "civic nationalists" who has non-white friends and thinks niggers can be European, right?

It's about shifting the Overton Window you moron. You can't go straight from 0 to 100.

Assyrians are not Arabs.

t. Ashoriya

Wait… this wasn't satire? Wtf, Aussies.

No, that doesn't make sense either,

Assyrian aren't Arabs you stupid fuck
Assyria was the civilization in which blue eyes originated. We're white.
We also invented geometry and algebra, and have one of the oldest languag
es in the world.

Fellow assbro

Half of that shit is inaccurate.

I wouldn't say we're white just because we invented a lot of cool shit, but we're definitely not Arabs.

Are you really trying to make this argument right now?

That's a claim you faggot, I'm tires of you "not an argument" pricks misusing memes.

The general form of an argument in a natural language is that of premises (typically in the form of propositions, statements or sentences) in support of a claim: the conclusion.

They're still non-European subhuman shitskins who shouldn't be in white countries. I don't give a fuck what they are.

No, I mean we are actually considered white by scientists and whatever.

This is why people don't like us, because you're fucking stupid and all like 'hurr white people'.

I don't give a fuck what subhuman shitskins think. Anyone not European shouldn't be in Europe or the West, which we earned through right of conquest. Australia was a white ethno-state until 1975. We had laws to keep ALL non-European subhumans out. We restricted immigration EXCLUSIVELY to Northwest Europe. That is what we will have again.

Fucking syrian shits.

That's funny because ashur is an assyrian name, also, psa, Syrians have nothing to do with assyrian

We'd still be in Nineveh with our own nation if the British hadn't gone back on their promise. Instead they fucked us over in favor of Arabs/kurds and we're in Western countries now because of it.

Now you're trying to have it both ways without any consequences. Your perfidy knows no bounds.

By your logic, Russians would be justified in making Mongols a minority in Mongolia as revenge for the Mongol Hordes.

Why'd you post that?
Do you even know what you're saying?

That's not my logic at all. I'm just saying, if you're going to make a promise to a people who fought your wars and bled for you, you keep your end of the bargain and not Jew out of it just because you have the power to ignore your responsibilities.

Your not white fuck off you brown faggots

So your answer to my original question is "no, I'm not really trying to make that argument right now user, because I refuse to support my claim." Thanks for saving us both time by limiting yourself instead of imposing on others to do it for you.

Fuck you you disgusting subhuman. We are the white master race and you and all your disgusting shitskin kind will be exterminated in the Race War. I don't give a fuck what you think about anything because you're a subhuman worm. I'm done with this.

Two sides of the same Shilling.

:^)

You didn't ask me a question. And now you're saying it was a claim as well.
Congratulations.

edgy

Butthurt shitlibs have already vandalized her Kikepedia page by the way.

The salt mining operations have already begun.

NO STOPPING THIS ABSOLUTE MAD WOMAN NOW
MASSIVE WAVES OF SUPPORT ON HER PERSONAL PAGE & TWITTER
FIRE UP THE SHILL ACCOUNTS GUYS, 5PM AUSSIE NEWS IN ONE HOUR, JOURNALISTS WILL BE COMBING TWITTER & FB LOOKING FOR CONTENT

I agree and think that the betrayal of the Cossacks and Polish really sealed my distaste of the 'Allies were the bestest' narrative even when very young.

Any fun facts about Assyrians? Aren't most of you Christians? Do you hate the Jews because you already crushed Babylon once, but want to do it again? Are Assyrians related to Sumerian exiles at all?

The pettiness and willingness to engage in complete fabrication of the left never ceases to amaze me. Why do I try so hard to be a good boy? I guess because of how I would feel if I behaved like they do.

==HOLY FUCK, SHE'S GOING TO WIN!!!!!=

Also this poll I got linked to by some account I saw on Twitter. The silent majority seems to agree with her.

Vote yes on it here - survey.constantcontact.com/poll/a07ecyns7qtiqrkoo4i/start.html

Aren't Sydney and Melbourne completely saturated in terrorist and groid infestations.

checked

VOTE YES FOR SEXY SONIA

Its not much, but I guess someone had to do it. Its probably been changed back by now

EVERY SINGLE TIME

news.com.au/entertainment/tv/morning-shows/television-personality-sonia-kruger-calls-for-australia-to-ban-muslims/news-story/864b9941d5636e715e357ee6597df9da

Fun fact: We were the original 'ebil natzee' before the actual nazi came about. All of us either follow the Catholic Church (chaldean)
Or the church of the East, which is basically orthodox

It's fixed for now. But some shitlib will most likely try to vandalize it again.

twitter.com/TheTodayShow/status/754837830975619072

tfw last white nation on Earth. Comfy.

What about New Zealand

NZ is being invaded and colonized by gooks.

yeah they have like 4 million locals and 1 million Chinese, it's ridiculous. NZ will be permagooked by 2020.

She's from the same program as that based guy? Holy shit what a Godlike news anchor team.

It's sad, but I view it with a silver-lining kinda like Sweden.

NZ will very soon be majority gook, and it can serve as a warning for the rest of the west as a danger of forgetting about the Chinese menace.

Leftist butthurt live on her FB right now - facebook.com/SoniaKruger00/

HAHaHAHAHAHAHAHA
Spoken like someone who's never actually been to NZ

damn right

Karl is a fucking National Treasure.

For those who think "I hate moslems, but gooks are fine" - abc.net.au/news/2016-07-08/chinese-community-launch-campaign-against-pauline-hanson/7581952

These words don't phase people anymore. I welcome the day when they just come out and say "white" like they want to.

Kiwis sound exactly like aussies except for when they say words with S in them.

As an Aussie I can say they have a distinct difference. Every vowel they use is drawn out. Instead of "How are you", aussies would say "How are ya" whereas Kiwis say "Hew Wah Ya"

Gooks are fine, so are Japs both of these groups tend to stay in their own country and have very few migrants.

Chinks however are actively trying to destroy white countries (and also japs and gook land) by immigration and buying huge amounts of property.

This. In Australia the Chinks are a much bigger long-term existential threat to Whites than the Muslims.

Japs yes, Koreans no. There are a lot of them abroad because their own country is a backwards shithole.

these Australians have no idea who the problem is.

Please tell me she isn's a new single mother at 50.

Also the Aussie accent is fine but the Kiwi accent is the most grating shit, the way they pronounce vowels is awful on the ear.

This.

There are a lot of Koreans that are fleeing their own culture.

Really?
I don't think I've ever met a gook outside korea but I've met some japs and jap-happas living in Europe, maybe I've just been lucky.

But If you're right, then fuck the gooks.

So this is how leftists shitpost.

There is a lot of rok property investment and kids that have been sent here for education that fear returning. Lots of visa fraud. Apparently in Tasmania, Koreans are building essentially a town of their own.

Japs are here too, but they are good people and I don't want 'em genocided.

Yeah. I really don't know how they got a reputation almost up there with the Japs. They totally don't deserve it.

Lots of them in Australia, in all the big cities.

I used to work in an independent school and saw so much of this shit. A load of them enrolled and didn't attend. We used to call them the Chinese mafia because they knew which letters from immigration they could ignore and which they had to take seriously and would rock up on mass and attend for a few days then disappear and start the cycle over.

Their money was good and it was a boon to the college, hey free money wasn't our fault they didn't actually use the service they paid for (this is before my red pilling and Holla Forums) but the boss said the paperwork was just not worth it.

It seems like they either cheat, group complete assignments, or don't attend.

It is essentially what unis make their money on.

Jesus christ she calls herself Australian?

Racist facts are still racist.

Polite sage for doublepost

forgot my :^)

I'm using the term human biodiversity instead of fighting out of the kafkatrap. It's quite effective.

“I celebrate diversity; that’s why I don’t want the races mixing. How is a world of brown people more diverse than a world of black, white, red, and yellow?”

They never have an answer for that one and just look around uneasily. It’s so fucking beautiful.

Wow shitposting on talmudvision without having to run up to live camera and scream fuck her right in the pussy.

Only in /aus/.

That one is good too. I also use the I'm only attracted to white women, I'm just born that way.

This is the shit that fills Sunrise and Today. That and flaunting advertising guidelines. On balance, considering all the talmud shit they've shilled, a lot of the staff deserve to die.

RELATED REMINDER
Aussies from TRS are using the Pauline Hanson Q&A session to push the envelope and flood the Q&A Twitter with questions and information that benefit our truthful worldview.

You get the drift.
Let's crash this fucking cuck plane with no survivors.

Not really a suprise. Mothers and fathers are getting their survival instincts going on full red alert.

I thought most normies pretty much were full communist anti-whites to begin with?

Remember that Australia in particular is a country so far to the left they had public protests when the government considered privatizing medicine.

are the gay cunts at TRS ever going to open their shitty forums back up? what was the reason for making it invite-only in the first place anyway?

When is it?

Okay you talked me into it. I even changed my profile pic from a merchant to pic related.

2 1/2 hours I tihnk

They were getting raided. Unlike Holla Forums they plan meetups and events.

Fair enough I guess. I had an account at one point but it got removed in some purge and now I can't get in.

feelsbadman

9:35 AEST (victorian time)

Had to happen. many of them frequent twitter and if you're a legit cunt you'd have no problems asking one of them for an invite.

Partly because mike enoch was too lazy to make fashbook real.
Mostly this
They're interrelated issues though, tbh.

Thanks, fam.

archive.is/gEXlc
Bataclan cover-up

Link this in the posts and what not.

GET ON THIS LADS, ABOUT 2.5 HOURS AWAY NOW

How many goys listen to the Dingoes? Will we get enough goyim to make a difference?

You might get an agree and amplify tweet on air if you are lucky. Perhaps a "Pauline is right", but doubtful on HBD or IQ.

soniakruger.com/

soniakruger.com/

soniakruger.com/

soniakruger.com/

soniakruger.com/

soniakruger.com/

SUPPORT SONIA! SHARE AND COMMENT!

/aus/ thread m8s

8ch.net/aus/res/82982.html

Think I just got afp'd by clicking that but oh well.

CAN'T LUGER THE KRUGER

The leftists were going to have a protest arrive at the studio at 8:30.
Looks like some good goys got there first.

Care to expand? I'm not quite sure what you mean.

I'm glad there are still mideast Christians, where is your rightful clay?

lets hope q&a's bias might redpill some normies

Normies don't watch qanda. People who are even marginally "right" would only watch qanda to get angry.

The co hosts were losing their shit. Good on her for standing up and speaking the truth.

A-are you the professor from manhood academy? He's seriously the only person I know who calls people "dummies" unironically on the internet.

That is a bible belt city.

Yeah, it's just urbanite circle-jerking. #qanda on Twitter has a bunch of useful idiots signaling why they wont be watching they will.

Whoops, I forgot I did this.

That's a good sign. I have a feeling this will get heated.

The Convict Report gets about 1000 listens every week. If we can get at least 50 of those people tweeting then we should get one up there.

Righto lads, have we got some cheeky tweets lined up? Remember,

PROPOSITION, CONCLUSION

gotta use that cheeky critical reasoning class I jumped on for an elective

spot the virgin

Fuck yes cunts. Lemme get a twatter setup real quick.

MIDF in full swing

gonna be fucken hectic mate

Reminder to do a little pruning beforehand.

shame they changed the best ss logo

Fuck me dead

What the fuck is this? Why do they need my bloody phone number?

Nm im retarded. Ok what have you cunts got ready?

And to give a little bit of flourish to your profile.

What's this for?

Hey sorry, I left the thread a while ago. I don't know what that guy is talking about with the "original nazis" stuff, but we're all Christians, any 'Assyrian' who says otherwise isn't a real Assyrian.

Our rightful clay is in Northern Iraq and some parts of south-east Turkey, but the Kurds have pretty much taken over.

Don't think we "hate" Jews, although we're mostly redpilled about them, just not vehemently opposed to them since we have bigger problems. I believe it's possible we're related to Sumerian exiles, though I'm not an anthropologist so I could be wrong.

If you have any other questions you can ask me.

lets you post through their system, of which they are far more likely to take tweets from to post live.

@ pic related, i had a giggle.

Do you need to use the twatter app for that?

Also, is there some shit I should be posting to make my account look more legit? Never used twitter but want to get in on this

haha m8

I'm pretty sure you can still reach them with #qanda, but it seems logical that they're going to be focusing on the ones that come through their system mainly.

see
basically, just status signal into major hashtags at the moment.

That's an Afrikaner all right. Nice.

I so wish I didn't have to LARP as a normie for shekels, I'd join this for sure.

it's not entirely necessary to larp, if you wanted, you could just play yourself off as a statistic/fact-driven right-winger.

Some cunt has reported you for hurting their feelings. Clear your cookies/go through a proxy and rejoin. The salt must flow.

How do you hook up to their system mate?

Also what hash tags are the rage at the moment? Need to get some cheeky bane posts in there.

Honest to God, I've been targeted by feminists and gays for even fact based discussions. Employer harassment twice. Leftists have no self-awareness or shame.

I really need to retrain into something I can have a low profile doing.

Nah I just signed up, must be twitter policy so the blackies can dox you easier lmao

I don't get why you Aussie niggers don't have a proper identiarian/nationalist/new right organization or at least a think tank like NPI or London Forum. I listen to the Convict Report pretty much every week and they seem to have a new based goy as a guest every week. Seems to me you have the intellectual/ideological capacity already there. Perhaps you need a couple of more years? What's the deal?

I have been at work all day and missed the excitement. Morning tv is full of cucks and cunts so Sonia may lose her job. I hope not.

One the radio some cuck mentioned there is an Australian Islamophobic Register.

I didn't even know Pauline was going to be on Q and A. If I had known I would have dressed up like a hipster fag and then tried to drop the biggest red pill question I could.

Q and A is such a lefty show. Everytime I see it I am reminded that I want the ABC defunded.

Apathy and lack of energy mostly. Australians fucking hate politics.

We haven't had a recession in 25 years. We're due for one very shortly though, so we'll see what happens then. Things are definitely getting together though.

if you can say beer can with an english accent you can bacon with a Jamaican accent

Yep. Only reason to let them in is to kill more white people.

if you can say beer can with an english accent you can >say
bacon with a Jamaican accent

I see. You have a pretty healthy presence online at least. That's always something.

Hitlerdubs say the truth. MGTOWBAW BTFO.

I greward up around kewis, lived in a clozed mining town and they were there leaching our jobs lol

Still catch myself saying "shet" and "sex" sometimes

Did you make one tweet at all? Is this the first time you have signed up for twitter?

Nah, they locked me out as soon as I made the account

Sick dubs reichbro

They call them the Eternal Anglo for a reason, user.

Pls m8, where do I find this?

Livestream + their app.
For some reason it's refusing to latch onto my sock account.

At this point I would be surprised if was EVER someone else.

Feels good mate

This. THIS is promising.

Cheers lad, dunno if it worked for me either but I tried

All those butt hurt lefties bitching about banton hanson, salt stocks will be through the roof tomorrow

austtralia has the upf, they're better than 90% of nationalist movements anywhere in the west.

That Blair bloke is borderline autistic tho tbh

blair please

Pauline turned on the chinks again as soon as she got in, she's our best chance atm

With some Holla Forums and TRS support he could reach unimaginable levels of autism.

kek. That's a sock account controlled by one of the TRS goys m8.

Which one of you fags did Toadie from Neighbors? That's made this all worth it.

does australia have its own version of britpol neet incel dweebs who shit talk people who do things irl?

The ABC running hit piece bullshit on One Nation before the program even starts. That old fucker already talking about "halal snack packs" for fucks sake.

calm down blair your movement is very important

That QT rep from the Greens. It's not fair, it's not fair!

Yeah, but we do it on our own board.
>>>/aus/

fascinating

Pauline Hanson seems a bit nervous. Reckon she's trying to step up her game seeing as the world is against her?

Watching Q & A right now. Go Pauline.

Best be tweeting lad

The entire audience is lefties. She is the only person in the room not sucking muslim cock. Imagine how hostile the crowd must look.

Everyone has their own nervous system m8. Remember Carson's stage fright?

She'll be settled down by her next response.

Looks like a stuck up bitch

She is opposed to "gendered toys"

Should make it even more fun for her

Reading the fucking tweets. They are choosing the cuckiest one.

Now they are letting a raghead ask a question

She'll grow to be a lonely sour old bitch

Now that towelhead is giving her a death stare and the moderator is against her.

That muslim bitch has an annoying voice.

SOMEONE POINT OUT ISLAM'S DOMESTIC VIOLENCE

I swear that cunt has been on this program before

The fuckwit interrupts her every time she speaks

Isn't Auburn, the place with a huge Muslim population, the place with the highest rate of dom violence in NSW?

Sam Dastyari's non response is fucking infuriating.

Does anyone know anything about the Croatian bombings? Was it done in the name of catholicism?

I wish I had the comic.

I notice the moderator gave the cuck the last word when he broke up the argument

The way he inveighed her is disgusting. Implying she has a hidden agenda.

All that "domestic violence" is probably Muslim men beating the shit out of their enslaved pairs of "wives".

A fashy goy classic?

The tweets at the bottom are even more cucked then usual

Yes.

This show is fucked, I remember why I avoid watching it.

THE FUCKING GREENS REP BENDING OVER BACKWARDS TO APOLOGISE.

LOLO the Waters chick is kowtowing and groveling to that Muslim so hard!

Probably but statistically I doubt it. Muslim women are kept as second class citizen and are less likely to go to cops about domestic violence. Auburn is a shithole full of crime though

I'm having fun watching it, the salt is off the charts

I'd like to point out, we don't have a bill of rights that guarantees Freedom of Speech or Religion. These fucks all think we're America.

IM GONNA FUCKING EXPLODE

I can't watch this anymore. I lasted less than a minute.

Hey towelhead, its not your country. Fuck off where you belong.

I haven't watched qanda since Peter Hitchens was on.

Nice. Did one of you tweet that

Only right our constitution guarantees is freedom of religion, the one thing I remember from legal studies

I agree. Your parents should not have been allowed to come here

They put up a fucking tweet about Pokemon Go. Is this show a fucking comedy?

ARE YOU A MUSLIM?

BASED HANSON

Just remember that only the biggest cucks watch Q&A, normies don't watch this shit. Only reason to watch this is Are Pauline

Because the special services are working around the clock to prevent car crime, right?

GO SONIA

BASED

HANSON

She's finally having a bit of fun with it thank fuck

This Greens rep is a fucking idiot.

say YES!

Holy shit the moderator is one side

No need to repeat yourself user

Why do Assyrians always boil this moment in history down to a supposed "betrayal"? I don't give a fuck what your halfwit parents told you about the British, you as an individual need to research the matter and realise what an absolute embarrassment you are.

No, you're here because your cowardice prevented you from carving out the land yourself or merely staying put and exercising your will to live. Blame Brits all you like, it only makes it that much easier to hate you.

Lol, I was making a reference to Nice where a truck decided to run a bunch of people down.

First time I've watched it since I was 12 years old

IF YOU AREN'T NICE TO MUSLIMS THEY MAY BLOW YOU UP!

If you fear for them then fuck off to a muslim country

Kebab throwing on the taqiyya

Start tweeting about "the bigotry of soft expectations"

He always fucking is. He's a fucker.

It was a smug appeal to emotion. Fortunately for him, Hanson is a woeful public speaker and debater. When he starts caterwauling about "muh politics of fear", you need to hit back by begging the question: why are people so afraid? Could it be the Bastille Day attack? Could it be the rape gangs in Cologne, Rotherham, Stockholm, and so on? Could it be the murderous rampage in the Orlando gay club?

Doubling down on emotion would place a foot on his throat, and continue to apply pressure until that limpdick chucks a little tantrum. He was only able to be that smug because he knew that Hanson isn't able to play this game. A half-decent debater would have him in tears, or shouting obscenities, within two minutes. When an appeal to emotion is your best option for an opening gambit, it suggests the quiver is empty when you really get down into the muck.

Islam is the politics of hate

It's fucking ridiculous. He won't even let her answer a single question that isn't framed as a "Gotcha! :D"

Time to defund the abc

"IT'S DA POLITICKS OF HAIT"

Nah matte
I'll show ya some typical kiwi speak

Gotta make your tweets look lefty

And don't forget the Lindt cafe hostage situation, or the "local" boys who try to sneak out of the country to join Islamic State. Nope, nothing to worry about, citizen.

iView needs to stop requiring Flash.

Don't defund immediately. Set up a parallel organisation, and when it is established, make the original (ABC, SBS) redundant.

Silent and deadly.

Kiwis just turn all their "i"s into "e"s cause they're lazy speakers

Libertarians already tried to do that, its the XYZ
Its not really the hottest thing though

I really wish we had some strong public speakers for these things. It's fucking ambush tactics that they're pulling here.

"She's reconsidering"

"No i'm not"

BASED PAULINE

Based Tones tried and it lost him the job, such opinionated propagandist bullshit shouldn't be on our state talmudvision

This snack pack hipster bullshit needs to be buried with the rest of Islam

Tones lost his job because a jewish banker stabbed him in the back

Well don't forget that he wanted us to get out of the TPP as well as the ABC thing around the same time, and then a week later he got axed, he wasn't great but I respect him for that

He lost it because he openly stated he was opposed to the TPP.

Because it is betrayal.
They've told me nothing about them.

We fought for the British based on false promises, we ended up getting genocided, lost our homeland, relocated to camps, and then massacred again by the Iraqi government.

The British did nothing for us and they knew we weren't capable of fending off hordes of Muslims as a Christian minority in the middle of fucking Asia Minor.

I will blame the Brits because it is their fault we don't have a nation. You can sugar coat it acting like we didn't have a "will to live", but at the end of the day you and I both know you're in the wrong.

and also cos he did a shit job.

WHAT THE FUCK

PAULINE HANSON JUST SAID "WE ARE A MULTI-RACIAL NATION"

I really want to like Xenophon but I can't stand the way he cucks for muslims and other nonwhites.

What did you expect mate? This should hopefully prove to the silent majority that tuned in for Based Pauline just how fucked the ABC is.

Well it's true m8, we can wish it wasn't but it's true.

All we have to do now is revert it to a one race nation heheh

Turnbull usurping wouldn't of happened without the ABC, SBS and Fairfax push after the first challenge
He lost the first challenge by a huge margin

Have you not seen her website?

It only makes the lefty outrage all the more sorrowful considering her sincere Pauline is about integrating Muslims.

Cool your tits bro. If she goes full 14/88 she will scare off normies

I just wish she wouldn't say that. I know it's true (for now), but she should have said something like "Australia is a white country."

He still was the best Prime Minister in decades

It's True though as much as I hate it

She's cucking herself on the spot out of fear sadly, the true Pauline hasn't really come out tonight. Still, she's given me some laughs.

He did sweet FA in terms of legislation passed compared to Gillard. Many disgusting gaffes. Lack of response to crises.

Fuck him.

Yeah, the nation is proper cuckolded to rigged Fairfax opinion polls

I wonder why Sam the kebab was afraid to say he was a practising muslim. Did he think Pauline would point out that islam is not a race.

I'm curious about that too, it seemed like a gotcha moment. He didn't admit it, did he?

He tried to hard to cut shot from self-entitled baby boomers and uni students, the bloke was at least trying to fix our fucked budget

He didn't do shit in terms of expenditure/revenue.

I wonder of he is an apostate and is scared he will get his head chopped off.

Sadly Pauline isn't smart enough to point that out. Honestly it's shit like this that makes me want to get into politics, at least I can argue on the spot to a point. That Greens cunt already on the waaaaaycisss bull shit.

Look he's a 5.5/10 when Turnbull, Rudd, Gillard, Rudd and Howard were 3/10 best
Too bad Latham didn't get in, back in '04

Tony couldn't do anything as the gay way the Senate works means the Greens get a seat or two in every state as well as Labour getting 4 or 5, so they have to deal with Labour and Greens who almost make up the Majority
At least Pauline and a lesser extent Darren "JUSTice" Hinch and Lambie should counter act the Greens

*he couldn't do shit

If people in this country see more than tree fiddy in cuts they lose their shit and the morning tv opinion polls come out in force.

How did the lefties at the abc let that tweet thrpugh

Just so you know, when this Greens bitch talks about how "the economy is changing" she's talking about Australia switching from a post-industrial economy to what is known as a "knowledge economy." Which is basically an economy where manual labor is obsolete and the only jobs you can get are pencil pushing IT jobs that go nowhere and will be outsourced to Chinks and Indians.

Exactly, they already dog piling on her as it is.

They have to let in a least one a night so they have an example to pull up when they're accused of bias.

Nobody could ever have envisioned the day where a brutal death machine was forged through the power of truck and terrorist.

They're not the White Aryan Resistance, it'd be quite hard to be considering Australia's history. What they are are against Islam, for very limited immigration and for assimilation as Australians among other things.

I'm studying physics because laser guns are the only industrial future this country has.

Don't expect to see them coming out of our schools, especially in this climate of 'Safe Schools' and rampant (neo-Marxist, astroturfed) protest movements. As a people, we have become accustomed to a laid back, "she'll be right" lifestyle. Well, she isn't right, and our complacency has become a serious problem.

I have offered my expertise to local nationalist groups, in order to bridge the gap between the bogan underclasses (where they enjoy some support) and the comfortably oblivious middle classes, and the response was anything but encouraging. You aren't going to make substantial gains without getting serious. Look the part, sound the part, and act the part. With all due respect for Hanson, who runs on the courage of her convictions, she's still that chip-shop lady who is well out of her depth in the rough and tumble of this political game. A novelty act. We need a movement led by people who can pose a legitimate threat to the established order in Canberra.

THANKS GOYBOOK

Well we were basically National Socialist without the name at until Whitlam

It's a shame that we don't even have a single party in this country that would restore the White Australia Policy and permanently end all non-white immigration. We just have to settle for all these half-assed anti-Muslim parties like Hanson and the ALA.

Wish me luck boys

There is Fortitude/UPF but they got shut down by the AEC

heh.

If the same shit happens next election, there's gotta be a fucking inquisition visiting the AEC.

kek
You should add
The Government should help Loyalmen like and, and for you

Cause Blair is even worse than Pauline at public speaking and the retard probably didn't even get enough people signed up lmao

Liberal has to school Greens on how tax works.

Hanson actually gave a pretty smart answer regarding the national debt and foreign aid. The other cucks on the table didn't have a response.

They don't run that shit on air. They like 486 zinger tier jokes.

Yeah she actually got some applause

Gotta try and make it subtle

"What's the next step of Pauline's master plan? Crashing this government with no survivors"

Oh shit, Pauline lit up.

You tax someone at 90%, you get approximately 0% of their dollars

Pauline really fucking owned the panel right at the end.

Damn, too late

They'll probably let Fortitude through to hurt Pauline At least Cotrall's main bases are VIC and NSW, he should give Tassie a string go but not QLD

I've heard calls for people wanting Same "The Lamb Guy" Keckovich to run, he is probably better speaking, maybe a tad cucked I dunno but good memery in the last name

I remember some guy called Spurdo Gondola got on screen on the famous episode where the povo guy who turned out to be a druggie asked about muh taxes

We need a webm of that, Pauline went hard.

*Kekovich
Which is even better

Well, that was unfortunate. the Q And A filtercucks are really strict, and only present right-wing tweets that Status signal or are inconsequential.
D E F U N D
E
F
U
N
D

Why don't you do somrthing like this
1 day I hope those bigots stop
4 us all we are sick of them
4 them they need to stop
8 a sanga it was good
Or something along those lines that's a vertical 1488

I was playing the turbocuck role, sadly nothing got through

Mate you have to be more subtle than that… is what I want to say but Poe's Law says otherwise.

>DEATH IS TEMPORARY

I can't even. I don't have enough tism for that.

I think having a username like @intothegulag would give you away pretty quick.

A poor effort on my part if I'm honest

Still, it was fun boys

One Nation got a lot of support in NSW.

These fuckwits just proved Nigel's point: English is the language you need; even more so in England.

I only caught bits of the QandA, how good/bad was it?
I've seen people clap at some of the things Pauline said so it gives me a little hope.

senpaku eyes, user

It was a lynch mob, as expected. Honestly she shouldn't have bothered.

He's not even Muslim. In an interview with John Saffran recently, he claimed to be agnostic.

Which is it? I hate that fucking weasel.

Is it uploaded anywhere?

Everyone ganged up on Pauline and she was nervous from the start. The Labor guy was silmy, the moderator was biased, the greens woman was an airhead, the liberal guy was borderline smug and xenophon was forgettable.

Pauline made a massive comeback toward the end when the questions moved away from immigration. The abc favoured questions from muslims and the mod kept interrupting when she tried to answer. Her answer to the economic questions were good and I expect a lot of people were surprised

Pauline needs to learn public speaking better and to channel her inner donald and truly go full no fucks given shitlord.

It will probably be on abc iview

This.

It was admirable going on to QandA knowing she was going to get butt blasted. I hope she at least converted a few people if not swayed their opinions. I honestly think we will get a ban on muslims if this keeps up.

No. You're fat and you will die due to suicide by fatness.

This boys, is an example of how to be subtle. Also don't use the same account 2 times in a row, new accounts every week.

I knew I shouldn't have watched. Induced futile rage.

May as well put that energy toward something productive. Last 2 digits decide how many push ups I do.

At least she tried to give it the normalfag "not all Muslims" treatment, she clearly knew the crowd she was going into. It's amazing that the ABC get away with it honestly, the fact that Tones got shot down for his accusations of bias is absurd.

Honestly, we need a politician that focuses less on their subtly biased news broadcasts and more on their clearly biased extra programing, like their political "comedy" commentary bullshit.

I've pretty much given up hope on this civilization tbh, just hanging out for the inevitable crash with no survivors so I can join the white nashos in the ruble

Are you a Muslim?

Holy shit why are we so based as a nation? Imagine this panel going on in America or Europe. Fucking kek.

Americans don't do debates, they just set everyone up on stage to shout their opinion at the talmudvision

She's not a racist. The left just overreacts to everything.

Though, we are kind of multi-racial…

Skip to 3.30

He's an atheist

Fucking weasel cunt.

Awfully tempted to make a burner account tweeting a religion of peace quote, and having the referenced Koran line be something about stoning women. Because I know those dumb fucks won't actually look up the proper quote, and take it at "THAS RITE" face value.

Shill. Their "great" prophet and their "great" "peaceful" teachings are plenty damning you don't need lies.

"Make no mistake, there is none more loving and tolerant than Allah himself. All followers must follow in his footsteps." - Bukhari 72:715

You need lies if you want any hope of them showing the tweet. Do you really think they'd tell the truth about Islam on daytime Talmudvision? The point is making people unwittingly spread fucked up Koran verses, and when somebody inevitably fact checks, causing a wave of butthurt in their social circle.

Yeah no. She is simply coming to terms that female and mangina politics are coming to a head. The ONLY reason she can say it is because if a man would say it he'd be fucked by the media for having a dick unless he's Trump.

We got one in m8.

Sick shill brah, I definitely can't see the Anglo D&C from a mile away

Duh brah. We already got anglo d&c because England and USA don't give a fuck anymore.
Without their support, wtf are you going to do?

Hope and pray for a better tomorrow. That's all you can do.

I don't know of many Jews who have been logicians and here we perhaps see a clue as to why.

To what degree are you intermixed with Arabs? Are you an insular community like the Yazidis?
How are you faring under ISIS?

I'd say we're largely an unmixed people due to our cultural, geographical, and religious differences with the rest of Mesopotamia.

I guess we're pretty insular, we're very culturally, nationally, and religiously minded. I can't speak for everyone though, there's bound to be degenerates in every culture.

Considering we just got kicked out of Mosul and had most of our ancient cultural heritage sites destroyed, we're doing very bad.

Protip: When the media says 'Christians' they mean Assyrians. Don't know if they're just incredibly uninformed or just playing the kurdish game.

"The recompense of those who fight Allah and His messenger, and seek to make corruption in the land, is that they be killed or crucified or that their hands and feet be cut off from alternate sides or that they be banished from the land; that is their disgrace in this world and in the Hereafter they will have a great torment." (Qur'an 5:33)

And people make fun of Americans for being mystery-meats.

Could this be a meme magic hint to her personal life? she kind of looks like a whore

Can trace my family history back at least 4 generations if not more, mix of South, West, and Northern Europe immigrants

Dunno how you determined whore status from a single image

nice

It's like the Jew sense. Comes with practice and experience.

Nah, non-muslims arabs are really nice people, I realise that most of Holla Forums doesn't agree with me on this but when it comes to people from the middle-east it's mostly a religious issue.

Too many leftists
unfortunately

Sex sells. I'm more likely to agree with this woman because I badly want to appease and fuck her.

-t. Typical Guy