I didn't know we could Contact Monsanto

be polite.

mon santo.com/whoweare/pages/contact-us.aspx

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Other urls found in this thread:

mon
fooledbyrandomness.com/pp2.pdf
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:www.fooledbyrandomness.com/pp2.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

whoa massive thread slide.

We have IDs here.

I think he meant his thread slid off the front few pages quickly. Not that it's a slide thread.

yea and?

yes, the shills bumped every other thread to make this one sink fast.

Monsanto is too reckless with GE. Instead of ushering in a new age of human prosperity, they risk destroying the environment and having their products become the next Abestos.

I'm gonna send them an angry email to stop fucking with my food. Thanks user

but remember to be polite!

they were the chosen ones anakin!

we could have all been futanari goo girls

Why even

fuck me lol

you shake your head no no and tell me that in thinking this I am alone but the truth that you want to be a futa is written on the watermeloan

GM is fine if an administration with nationalist principles is regulating it and not one with kike principles. It's not crazily different from a sped up version of breeding.

As for Monsanto themselves; giant kikes. They use copyright on their GM seeds to confiscate small farmer's land when there's contamination.

yes and no, they are able to get alot of result they would have never acheived through selective breeding, like making corn grow their poison inside of itself, or the introduction of many different genetic materials from different organisms. as far as I know in the thousands of years that we have been selectively breeding plants, they didn't get altered like we are altering them now.

they outright steal tons of farms like this.

"MUH PR" WINS BATTLES user!

From what I know it's not yet possible to introduce or take away new genes into the organism. The only thing can be done is activation/deactivation of existing genes.

sage

So?
You can also kill their employees. But you're a pussy

what is your fucking problem? why are you making shit up?

are you fucking serious? why would you tell such a lie?

not falling for the escalation tactic you sick freak.

the devil isn't real. It's a false idol made up by the global elite cult that they worship to rebel against God.

That said, for paranoia's sake, I'd suggest that people copy and paste the link instead of actually clicking it in case those fuckers have a way of tracking shit. Shame on OP for not at least putting that info out there no matter how tinfoil you think it is.

please explain, I want to learn.

News sites and reddit are fond of this (not the only ones though) but they can tell which site a link was clicked on from to put it very simply. This is one of the reasons why people lose their shit about direct-linking. I hate to to say to think of links as portals since that is kind of retarded but it is somewhat fitting.

you know what, you are absolutely right. from now on if we post a link from a bad place link monsanto we must

>mon santo.com/whoweare/pages/contact-us.aspx

what the fuck, someone already edited my post somehow.

Okay then.

(not that I or many others can even edit or delete a post, considering how broken Holla Forums is because of its dependence on javascript)

Fuck you and your traps, fucking degenerate.

and I should clarify, it appears to be broken with javascript on or off anyway.

I have traps?

you have blown my mind.

Schlomo wants you to eat GM food, goyim.

Tell me again how fine it is.

I partially agree with them, but I don't think it's fine to eat things we totally don't fucking understand at all. it's just begging for health problems, or problems in our grandchildren.

Sent them a message saying "fuck off, kikes"

remember you were supposed to be polite. I'm going to have to ask you to write them a written apology now.

Be efficient.
Have a plan to kill every jew you meet.

Redpill on GMO's:
fooledbyrandomness.com/pp2.pdf

Or: 1)Food gets genetically modified . 2) Since cross-genetic modification is dissimilar to slow, incremental bottom-up crossbreeding and evolution, unintended consequences appear. But by the time we notice it's too late. 3) Thanks to globalization and mono-cultures, the modified crop spreads and cross-breeds, leading to even more shit. 4) Damage is irreversible. Thanks kikes.

Fucking love the new Holla Forums. So much original content and almost no shills.

do you have the same not in PDF?

pdfs are really dangerous

bump?

so

You can see jewgle's cached html version of the document or use some online convertors.

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:www.fooledbyrandomness.com/pp2.pdf

How so?

You didn't know we could contact a major public company?

Wow.

some dont let you, funnily enough