Hey are we turning into some kind of fucked up religion...

Hey are we turning into some kind of fucked up religion? Because that would be awesome! I imagine 100 years from now we'll have some kind of established church.

Other urls found in this thread:

boringartconference.wordpress.com/a-users-guide-to-hyperstition/
merliquify.com/blog/articles/hyperstition/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No Fuck off

Please don't use the word "we" when talking about being fucked up anymore.
You are obviously a much different kind of fucked up than the rest of us.

Nope, I'm just further along

It would be cool to have some kind of evidence that we and all of our shit posting actually have existed.

I should have posted this over on >>>/fringe/ instead. They're more my kind of "fucked up" at the moment.

That image text forgot one line.
"The user is holding a Pepe because the user is a giant faggot."

Our future

id laugh if i wasnt crying

very nice

Behead those who insult kek.

John 1:1-5
In the beginning was the Meme, and the Meme was with God, and the Meme was God. The same was in the beginning with God. Through the Meme all things were made; without the Meme nothing has been made that was made. In the Meme was Lulz, and those Lulz were the Light of all Mankind. And the Lulz shineth in the (((Darkness))) and the (((Darkness))) apprehended it not.
Ephesians 2:8-9
For by Lulz are ye saved through Memes; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of Kek: Not of works, lest any user should boast
2 Corinthians 5:17-19
Therefore if any user be in Memes, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. And all things are of Kek, who hath reconciled us to himself by Memes, and hath given to us the ministry of Lulz; To wit, that Kek was in Memes, reconciling teh internets unto himself, not imputing their faggotry unto them; and hath committed unto us the Path of Light
Romans 5:8-10
But Kek commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet newfags, He memed for us.
Much more then, being now justified by his Lulz, we shall be saved from (((wrath))) through him.
For if, when we were newfags, we were reconciled to Kek by the power of his Memes, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his Lulz.
Romans 6:23
For the wages of faggotry is b&; but the free gift of Kek is eternal Lulz in teh internets
=John 3:16
For Kek so loved the world that he gave us the Path of Light, that whoever should Meme with Him shall not perish, but have everlasting lulz.

I suggest we pray.
Lord Kek, who art in teh internets, hallowed be thy name
Thy Lulz come, thy Memes be done on Earth as it is on Holla Forums
Give us this day our daily Happenings, and forgive us our autism, just as we forgive the newfags before us.
And lead us not into faggotry, but deliver us from SJWs.
For thine is teh Internets, and the Memes and the Lulz forever and ever.
DEUS VULT – Amen

kekism/memeticism is just rebranded discordianism.

Cee you guys in 3182.

We're immortal through digital data.

A tempting future

praise kek gas the faggots holy war now

You're kinda dumb.

you're also kind of dumb

That's kinda mean to say, you know.

I'm an atheist you idiot. Why would I worship the jew god?

The Bay of Pigs NEVER happened!

;^)

boy you sure showed me :^)

Yes, Kek has a growing cult behind him right now

Found this in my back alley, no idea who put it up

*kikes

faggots are a symptom, not the disease

faggots are more tolerable people than hardline ideologues

the word 'meme' has been raped by you faggots

Because they are symptoms, not the disease itself

Milo is perfectly tolerable, despite being a faggot

If youre a fagget

Where do you think the word came from?

"Meme" has been an English word for a long ass time, and it has ALWAYS meant something more serious that retards shitposting, except for a brief spell (when the Camp David elites ran America into the ground with their own magic)

Yae, speak unto me that I am imperfect

It is not through perfection, but an imperfect desire for perfection, that man will conquer the stars

Impressive!

Milo jewed away grant donations. He's the faggot that's a shithead.

this

Milo doesn't worship the Blue, Milo is not the problem.

What did he JUST say about imperfection?

*we

This is just throwing energy away instead of channeling it. Ebola-chan failed, ever wonder what you did you create that failure?

The universe is my will! Create! Be conscious and aware! It is this that the magic-using Camp David folk and Kikes fear from us the most!

Only if you don't know shit about memes besides this particular incarnation of them on the chans and then mistake that as the whole story of what memes are. Lots of things are memes. The fucking metric system is a meme.

I'm more materialistic in my approach to memes. All this shit about feeding it your sexual energy or making blood sacrifices is a bunch of witch doctor bullshit. Maybe it could be a useful "meta" belief if you play it right. Like how the Catholic Church convinced people that buying indulgences would give them absolution from their sins.

Well it was useful for the Catholic Church anyway.

The Ebola-Chan shrines were a convenient meta-belief. The idea was to convince superstitious blacks that whites actually worshiped the Ebola Virus and that they were secretly infecting people. So to lend credence to this rumor, Ebola-Chan shrines start showing up on the Internet and IRL in the hopes that it would make blacks believe the rumors and want to avoid the doctors. The meta-belief was that these shrines and offerings were giving her "energy" and helping the virus spread.

I see memes like Ebola-Chan, Winter-Chan, Vivian James, etc as just anthropomorphized ideas that spread because people like the characters on some level. They're a convenient packaging for the meme.

I'm also materialistic about this whole visualization process. It's just a creative process for fleshing out an idea. Might as well get stoned while you're at it if that helps you be more creative.

Let's praise Him with joyous song!
"Open your bowels for Jesus,
Empty yourself and pray;
As you dwell in His Word,
You'll be undeterred
To open your bowels for Jesus."
Amen & Glory!
Praise him with many motions!
>>>/fart/

No.

Yes

Like any religion meme magic is already being misinterpreted by it's followers.
Astral thoughtforms? Summoning winter? Pure BS.
Meme magic is nothing but grassroots propaganda spread virally, seeding ideas in people's heads and allowing social proof to take over.

Further along maybe, but are you on the right path or off in left field?

Consciousness creates, it's that simple, so hey, if you believe it and act on it, sure

But don't forget that energy really does exist, and wherever you put it is where it goes!

I'm really digging this big shift toward consciousness, awareness, knowledge of the truth of magic and the nature of memes and real magic that's been happening lately

Fuck yeah. The Lion Woke, now he is cleaning up the Savannah!

Checked, and yes it's all sociological. I don't mind going along with the whole meme-magick idea, with a large dose of irony of course. That's what makes it fun and gives it lulz. As long as we don't fall into the trap of believing our own bullshit.

I would only call it "magick" in the sense that Crowley defined it: the science and art of causing change to occur in conformity with will.

I think of memes as hyperstitions, a kind of self-fulfilling prophesy:

boringartconference.wordpress.com/a-users-guide-to-hyperstition/
merliquify.com/blog/articles/hyperstition/

If there's no "right" path then there's no left field either. If we do become a religion I imagine it'll be one like Discordianism or Church of the Subgenius, but with edgy racist overtones.

Get your head examined