Beyonder is gay

wat, when did this happen

I didn't know Board Owners had names.

You can find what really happened here:
>>>/cow/225161

Also check the Nostalgia thread for a few replies to deleted posts from our troll/former mod. He's quite upset about things.

He even has his Holla Forums email name there: [email protected]/* */
I guess he's a mod on that board as well, goes by Wubble? I posted his /cow/ thread, lets see if he deletes my post.

Why do gay people feel the need to tell everyone their unhealthy fetish. I have quite a few fetishes myself but I'm trying to work on them and become a better person. Why not just do that?

I think I saw that Highjinx guy say he was going to make us all "gallon dump in his colon", whatever that means.

reread my post again ya goof.

that's a little weird

Who?

Some autist who feels "speshul" for hating JoJo threads to the point where he wants to destroy all of Holla Forums.

I bet he feels like mutha fucking NEMESIS when he tricks people into thinking he's not autistic as fuck.

Yeah, it was weird. His posts got deleted, but I quoted most of it, so thankfully you guys can reconstruct most of what he was saying. He claims to be highly trained. Spooky.

Surely someone has dox on him. Don't you need to give dox when you volunteer to mod so many things?

I dunno, stockings are kind of kinky.
is that unhealthy?

If we're going there, just dump all your fetishes in the femdom thread, it's pretty much fetish general now.

He has an Holla Forums email, but I don't know if Beyonder or other BOs have more than that. It's wrong to dox though… even if PowerGirlAutist really does need mental health care. Desperately.

But even his BIG PLAN resulted in mostly lulz for us. So we lost a few threads, we remade them pretty quickly. We'll always have these tales of autism to share.

So it was the Jojo autist again?

Nah…it's the Power Girl Autist.

Actually, fetishism is always unhealthy, because when you truly have a fetish, you need the object of said fetish to get off. You can't cum without it. When it's just something that you like or add a plus to sex, then it's only a kink.

Okay, so most of us have kinks, not fetishes, but Power Girl Autist is ACTUALLY autistic, not trolling. Gotcha.

He's still trying to defend himself in the /cow/ thread. I wonder if he'll try to be a mod there too, to delete how pathetic he looks.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

What a fucking hothead

He's no Big Guy, that's for sure.

IMO it's not wrong to dox in self-defence.

Still better than redwood.

Pfff, this jackass can't do anything right.

It's also not wrong to dox when its funny

Yeah, but has he even given up any information about himself? He mentioned a board or something once, but I forget what it was.

the memes are coming to life.

Huh

I went to his board today, to search for clues about him. It was all gone. These are the first two posts I see. Do you think he nuked his own board to hide a smoking gun, or what? I don't get this guy.