There's 3 to 5 of us here right now. Why don't we, just for tonight, and tonight only...

There's 3 to 5 of us here right now. Why don't we, just for tonight, and tonight only, put down are masks and get to know eachother?

A little human compassion never hurt anybody. Then tomorrow spammer user will whipe this thread off the face of the earth and it will be like it never happened.

So what do you say? How are you tonight?

nice try jew

Then why is the board still in the top 5?

"Look! I'm a newfag!" - The Post!

Serious question. Are there just hundreds of lurkers waiting for a glimpse of CP or what?

It's been well known that those numbers are both inaccurate and inflated for years. Do you honestly believe there are more than 5 people on this board? Are you following the threads?

ABORT

let's have a count

Two-hoo!

๐Ÿ‘Œ

Holla Forums is composed of

๐ŸŽฃ

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท

๐Ÿฎ

๐Ÿ†

๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘™๐Ÿ‘›๐Ÿ’‹

๐ŸŒญ

3erino

4, hola desde california

SPIC GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Well overall today has been boring as is every day out here in no man's land. Do I tell my life's story here orโ€ฆ

According to OP that's everybody, alright let's get to know each other. My deepest secret.

I always wanted to get fucked on a unicorn
๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

kek not for much longer you stupid beaner

i'd rather fuck the unicorn.

Do it. Follow your dreams

6, I like to post pics of cute jew girls

Nice data mining attempt shill

deport the userbase. good idea. top comment.

7, Australian with a few minutes to spare in between watching my shows and playing vidya.

implying I want to know any one of you broken fuckers
you're damaged in the fucking head

ok

i'm the dog

im you

oh you
did you finally get fired from JIDF?
i can see why you'd be too broken for the new hip and happening shill brigades

for the gay community
I want to get fucked by the unicorn

i sexually identify as a chicken

A rooster or a hen?

It was a nice attempt. I suppose i could see if i could host some sort of game for us all to play in a few hours, just to see how quickly it can get up.

I'm down.

If you have anything in mind, I'd help if you could throw out some ideas for me. The only thing I have in mind may be a little bit less than satisfactory.

Are we talking like on Steam?

Anything honestly, I can do whatever. You'll have to judge for yourself if you unironically think a considerable number of people would want to play games on steam.

You forgot about your mommy looking over your shoulder. Incidentally, I'm a giraffe.

Team Fortress 2?

I suppose. I personally gave up on it some time ago, and as such don't have much of anything to my name in it. Another thought would be warthunder, though it may be a bit aggravating if you're queued up with other people.
I hope you'll forgive me, but if it just ends up being the two of us, I'll be bailing.

That noun only applies to h00mans.

It's likely I won't make it anytime today, and if I do I'm going to be at work and will have to frequently leave

Im up for it but i dont have tf2
im watching the weirdest show right now where a cuck and a feminist are watching a mariachi band comprised of three orcas fail on stage
now a tanned midget is being sockpuppeted by sentient mold
I dont even know

Counterstrike? Codenname cure is free but it's kinda shit.

That's fine, I'm probably gonna get hit my another snow storm, so I'll be free for the coming days.

Name of show?
Also, Czech'd

Theres a Holla Forums steam group

As I'm sure most of us are aware, but I'm sure it's gone unused for some time.
I'll join with a secondary account when I'm free.

my computers shit anything above age of empires 2 would lag

i have no freaking idea it just ended and now the commie chinese news is on

neat

I

AM

NOT

A

FURRY

I hate to recommend this, but there is a game I can host, and have played, here in a thread.
For those of you who think you know what it is, yeah I'm sorry, but it's the best I can come up with.

just do it

Am so, I will in a few hours.

Feel free to enlighten us.

to the uninitiated be careful you dont miss it

Alright, just remembered that there are some applications I need to download before I can properly host. I also just remembered that there are some leftovers in the fridge.
So, out of curiosity of how much I'm going to disappoint everyone, what is it that you guys think I'm going to be hosting?

a gangbang

This could be arranged.

Yeah so feel free to be disappointed.
That aside though, if any of you are interested, should I host this in here, or start a new thread?

here works

i dont know the rules
is this sabagebu?

New thread please

This is troublesome, since I don't trust the weebs to not come here and flood the place with all their waifus, and I don't trust the horsefuckers to not come in here and flood the place with their horses.
I'll wait to see if a tie breaker is made.

My apologies, but it's not sabagebu.
The rules are as follows:

From there, that's all it is for you guys. All there is to this is randomly generated events, and eventually one character survives.

new thread

Aye, then it shall be

God damn I making myself out to being such a newfag, how embarrassing.

Damn, that's ancient

I'm CIA. You're making friends on the wrong board you big dumb guy