I've had a giant crush on this girl for 7 years now since I've met her. I think I love her...

I've had a giant crush on this girl for 7 years now since I've met her. I think I love her. I'd definitely risk my life for her. We had this chat a while ago. Did I fuck up?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/b/thread/722707423
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why are you the way you are OP?

I can't think of a single person I know that I wouldn't risk my life for, but I also hate everyone.

I'm all paternal instincts, and no sexual desires. It's weird, man.

Holy shit OP, you are a fucking autist! I'm gonna be honest, she knows you like her and she will say no if you ask her cause you don't have any fucking confidence. Just stip caring about her and look for other women. It may seem difficult but it is worht it

Who's the girl in pic?

She into you, take the hint, and hope to god your fucking stupid KKK line didnt ruin your only chance.

Holy shit OP you are massively autistic.
Notice how at the end there she's giving one word (and one letter) replies while you're still typing full sentences? It's because she didn't want to talk to you anymore.
Fuck, this is to go even further beyond cringe.

So I can't have a girl as a friend without wanting her pussy? So if you have a good guy friend, you want his dick?

I still want to be her friend. I haven't been her friend for 7 years just because I want to date her.

Obviously you do want her pussy considering you've had a giant crush on her for 7 years.

But I always say goodnight buckaroo. It's a joke.

Of course I want her pussy but I still want to be her friend even if I don't get it.

So this girl called you ugly OP? How and why did that happen?

So my point still stands, you're putting her up on a pedestal and are autistic, along with being a symptom of what's wrong with this dating world. Guys like you are why girls who are 4s think they're 6s and 6s think they're 8s.

Please explain how I'm putting her up on a pedestal. I don't treat her like royalty. I've known her for 7 years and I like her. I would risk my life for her, yes but I'd do that for most of my friends.

Listen OP, she will NEVER go out with you. You understand that? She sees you more of a brother, her gay autistic brother.
Go ahead and be her fucking cuck friend but she will always now that you like her

When we hang out sometimes, she looks at me and says Damn, user, you're so ugly then she laughs. I was just bringing that up as a joke.

It's so painfully obvious OP. I hate to hate, but goddamn your retardation just makes it so easy.

>she looks at me and says Damn, user, you're so ugly then she laughs.
>she looks at me and says Damn, user, you're so ugly then she laughs.
And yet you still desperately pine for this girl?
This is all terribly pathetic.

She called you ugly and your still orbiting her. That's just sad. She's a bitch. Ignore her ass than she wonder why and bug you. Keep ignoring her.

Not op but the simpsons is for children.

I find it sad that you've never had a friend or a family member joke around sarcastically with you like that. I've called her a whore, slut, hooker, bitch etc as a joke. We play argue. We've known each other for 7 years. We joke around Are you guys that enclosed from society? Did Trump build a wall at your basement door?

Your opinions and garbage have a lot in common.

whew lad op one day you're gonna look back on this and cringe and think about how little self respect you had for yourself

Do you also do this with her? No wonder she doesn't like you

No context moron. You looked so pathetic in your posts how are we suppose to know she was teasing you

I find it sad that you're on Holla Forums making threads about a girl who doesn't give two shits about you.

just an hero at this point you fucked up

Yes. We tell each other cheesy jokes. Are you guys still awkward and watching your words even after knowing someone for years? Are you guys that autistic?

look at that conversation again and then call us autistic lol

The guy who can't ask out a girl he's known for 7 years is calling us awkward.

there's a difference between watching your words and sounding fucking retarded, kys already

Just fucking give up OP. Everyone on this board is telling you that you are a fucking beta bitch but you are in denial!

Yeah. I know that was autistic. But you guys are equally autistic if you still blush after knowing someone for 7 years. Practicing your sentences.

I wasn't asking her out. It's obvious I was joking about the date. I wouldn't take her to Chuck E. Are you retarded?

why did you post this on here, and on 4chan?

no one even comes close to being as autistic as you are

There is another better solution:

Are they calling him autistic on 4chan too?

Goddamn it OP just give up already

When she said "maybe you just did" followed by "im serious" it was her telling you she wants you to ask her out, but you have to be man enough not to fucking drop out the second she asks if you are serious and play it off like a joke.

I know things like this are hard to see when you are in the middle of them, I spent the entirety of high school in the exact spot you are now, only to find out the girl I didn't have the balls to ask out directly had a thing for me the whole time.

Ask her out, and if she asks if you are serious say "yes i am serious" don't pussy out and go "lol yes chucky cheese XDDDD"
You might have lost your only chance by pussying out the second you got her hopes up, but there's only one way to fucking find out.

OP justs want someone to tell him he is doing a good job so he posts this on 4chan also?

Go for it, buddy.

I believe in you.

Sure thing buckaroo.
Even if you weren't actually asking her out (you were, but you backed out when you realized how much she didn't want you to) you've had this crush on her for 7 years and haven't asked her out.
Do you know what "Shit or get off the pot" means? I ask because autistic people often have trouble figuring out idioms.

meant for

Yes. Yes they are.

Just stop fucking posting here OP. You can make this a thread everyday and you will still think you are allways right. There is no point in trying to convince an idiot

That's not true. You can always laugh at said idiot when he throws a fit after being confronted with reality.

Is it still up? I'd love to see this autist try and justify this more.

boards.4chan.org/b/thread/722707423

Holy fuck these replies are gold.

Two separate Holla Forums's are telling this autist how autistic he is and he can't accept it.

I doubt you are even here but this cringfest reminds me of highschool me so if there's any chance this wont fall on deaf ears i'm gonna go for it.

I'm pretty sure he left cause litteral retards were blowing him the fuck up. But don't worry, he'll be back on next week with the same thread

I kind of want to post on halfchan just to tell them about the thread he made here but I don't want my data mined by the slant-eyed jew that runs the place.

And I thought I used to be a beta autist. This shit makes my high school self look like a chad.

Just end it OP, this bitch is never going to take you seriously. If there was even a sliver of a chance she was ever going to date you, you just killed it with that exchange. At best she's going to let you continue to be her beta orbiter so she can use you. Cut all contact and use this as a learning experience for the next time. See .

ew

you fucked up. grow some balls and do everything you did again like you did in the first 1/3rd of the convo you faggot. plus, her pics NOW

I know people have already pointed out, but my fucking god why?
I don't know if everything is ruined

This really off-topic, but fuck it it's Holla Forums
Do I talk about this kind of shit on Holla Forums or /a/?
I honestly have to wonder how popular korean webtoons are. They seemed pretty popular on batoto, but I never see anybody talk about it on here.
It also weird how popular weboons are in korea, but they aren't as popular in japan or the USA.

that's 6.99 years more than you should ever pine after someone

Surprise her with a vasectomy. Tell her you did it for her.

yes

fucking Kek
got it in one tbh

thats truly amazing.
i'm not exactly sure which one is the most staggering tho.
the fact that you've been in the friendzone for 7 fucking years (most likely self inflicted on top of that because you're too insecure)
or the industrial amount of spaghetti you dropped during that short convo.

either way, its not her fault, you're self-sabotaging.

i would recommend you to see a shrink, really it can help you.

whynot
you're already getting datamined by the coke fed jews that run this place

Bump so others can experience the cringe

No idea. I never saw anyone here talking about them too, which is breddy weird, I personally think it fits more with /a/.
Well most of them are korean, and I never heard of any of them being old, maybe it's just a matter of time.

chuck e cheese pizza tastes like ass. you're a retard.

perfect.

So… is this literal 4/b/-tier content the kind of stuff we're allowing now? No one's told OP to fuck off for being such a normalfag?

Where the FUCK do you think you are?

This is such a sad display. First of all, if your gonna do something so embarrassingly degrading to your manhood, don't fucking post it in a place with a bunch of vicious motherfuckers who would dox and ruin your life in a heartbeat.

And why on hell are you still with this woman? Either get to the damned point and ask her to fuck, or fuck off. If she's cool with you taking it to the next level, GREAT! If she wants to remain friends, then remain friends with her or drop her, and move on. It's THAT simple.

For the love of God and all of creation that's seen you fuck up, don't fuck up with this again. And CERTAINLY don't present yourself to the asshole of the internet you fucking up, so that we may laugh at your blue-balled expense. Do the right thing that's in your interests, NOT hers.

7 years, holy shit. Do you want to wear her skin as a dress too?

This was the ,most autistic thing I've seen, if this actually happened OP then this is literally worse than "Spaghetti fell out of my pockets." or "You too." Best case scenario OP you tell her that was all a joke. Play off your autism as intentional, then when you two get serious fuck it up because you can't do basic shit like taxes or manage a family and she dumps you.

Who wants to dox this fucker? I'm ready to embarrass OP even further.

Better yet
Let's dox his girl instead.
Or would that be too fucked up?

nah, let's ruin OP by talking to her about him.

Absolutely naughty.
Try finding the site they had a chat on.

Why not both?
Doing some good old forensics with lead us to one of them, and them eventually both of them.

No.
Ruining their relationship would be much more tasty than anything else.

OP should do a better job at blurring the names.

OP, there's a difference between telling "le cheesy jokes :^)" and being a fucking doormat. Based on the impression we get from that conversation and your replies, you are most certainly the latter and probably a closeted homosexual as well. She was even intrested in giving you a chance, too, and you fucked it up.

Please end your own life with all due haste.

there's no point in women anyway, even right as i speak, my mum and sister are having a kind of proxy argument by bitching to everyone else about the other one when they're in ear shot, same with most women i've come across. give up on them for good OP

I wonder if OP is still seeing this thread.

You did good OP.

Bumping because I want to see some carnage

Holy shit you bring the cringe

This is so retarded I suspect someone scripted the whole thing, uploaded it to plebbit for good goy points then you found it and posted it here because that is the closest thing to an original idea you will ever have.

On the off chance this is legit you fucked up hard but not irredeemably so, grow some balls and make a more.

the eternal question

dubs confirm, carnage will come

Anybody who has a crush on a girl for 7 years is a loser holy shit.

fucking bumped, girl's name starts with H and op's is Ch, probably Charles or Charlie.

Damn, this is like a good art crit. Dat red line.

y do ppl do dis shit mayne? like jus put a strait opaque bar over the shit ya fuckin nignog. of course being CIA i can jus lookup the text and find who sent it

Girls can't be friends.

Haha
this is marvellous.

When she said "maybe you just did :P", that was your chance. You beta'd out.
You should have said.

and waited for a serious response. Said you like her, been direct without going over the top saying "I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I'VE ALWAYS LOVE YOU!!!" and seeing her go offline forever.

Then she said "im serious" and you beta'd out a second time because you were afraid of rejection.
Changed the subject and she grew tired of it as cunt women always do - and went off.

That is how to turn off a female.

You turn them on by being direct, confident, showing your interest and making it clear that you like them in that special way.

Then it is up to her to reject you if she doesn't really like you that way - and you can then move on.
Instead you have trapped yourself in this beta loop.

Maybe had you taken the opportunity to go on a date with her, just offer to go out and be slightly flirty, and make it clear that you 'like' her - you could have tried her out as a girlfriend.
Maybe she wouldn't be that great, you could then move on from that.

Don't leave yourself in an everlasting friendzone. It isn't worth anything.

You've separated yourself for some reason.

Probably afraid to reveal your true self or your emotions to other people.
Try opening up to a girl you find attractive - she will then reveal a bit more, then you, then her and so on - little by little you will form a bond you haven't had before.

Either that, or you need your hormone levels checking.
Seriously - if you have no sexual desire - go to the doctor and ask for a "full panel hormone blood test" - including testosterone, DHT; SHBG, oestrogen/estradiol, T3 and T4, TSH and prolactin - at least.

Then you can figure out if it is hormonal or psychological.

Doesn't mean you have to fix it, but at least you will know why.

Doesn't work like that dude.

You have to try for and go for what you want.
If you want her pussy and her heart, GO for them.

With the risk that you'll lose her as a friend, whatever the possibility.

If you want to keep her as a friend - stop thinking about her pussy and her heart - if you have any such feelings, you are living a fake relationship and you are being fake towards her and yourself.
In that case - make some distance, pursue other girls and stick your dick in them.

And never say that you are ugly - that makes no sense at all.

If you aren't happy with your body, change it.
If you aren't happy with your life - if it is boring or not fulfilling - change it.

Exercise every day, eat healthily, start and stick with some new interesting hobbies/sports/activities. Become good at them.

Practise flirting with girls.

She might be saying it sarcastically.
Maybe she's waiting for you to make a move.

Save this and repost it in every thread where someone is looking for similar advice.

It is like a field guide. It would really serve as an example of what not to do, and how to recognise signals - at least giving an idea of what you should aim away from or towards.

if you want to become a real man head over to >>>/nofap/

Take your christfag propaganda elsewhere, faghot.

This is fucking superb. Well played OP. I bet she's sat, legs akimbo, fubbing herself stupid to the thought of you up to your nuts in her guts.

if you ignore her, she will start paying attention to you. don't be mean. but if she asks you to hang out, say no once in a while. i'm a chick, and i will tell you this much is true: a man with no confidence, or a man who follows you around in hopes of being noticed is not attractive. and i also know, that when a girl feels she isn't getting that attention anymore, she will take notice of you. we are crazy and complicated. sorry.. the good news is, it gets better with age. good luck!

wait.. 7 years! issues much?

Well done. If OP still has any questions he's brain damaged.

Timestamp or gtfo

yeah you were. you just went back on it so you dont get hurt.

lol just as she was insinuating of actually wanting to go out with you (because fucking succubi can't say anything straight) you make a nazi joke? gg ur hopeless

also chuck-e-cheese? i'm not ameritard but isn't this some kind of super-lame kids' place? gg again. way to fuck up what could possibly be your future life

This retarded thread is still here, yet newer/better ones are being purged. Sad.

ITS NOT ABOUT PRACTICING YOUR FUCKING SENTENCES. YOU ARE FUCKING RETARDED AND CANT TELL SHE WAS GOING TO GO OUT WITH YOU BUT YOUR AUTISTIC AND INSECURE BRAIN COULDN'T FUCKING PROCESS IT YOU FUCKING MONGOLOID. AND YOU SQUANDERED IT

OP, fuck all these other anons. They don't know a damn thing. This girl clearly showed interest but you fucked it up by behaving like a juvenile. Case in point:

* Cringes internally *

Since you've fucked this up. MOVE ON. If she doesn't want to speak to you leave her alone, man! I was in an exact situation like you. Girl was showing interest. I fucked it up by being a spastic virgin. She found someone else and I used to be mad about it. (Fuck, it hurts writing this).

you sound like an absolute playa

So… OP knew her since when she was 7 years old? is that right?