2 truths and a lie

If your lie is guessed correctly by the first person to respond to you, you pick 1 truth to green text:

1: in 8th grade I stole my crush from an asshole then dumped her a day later
2: I shat on the gym floor in highschool during class
3: I fucked my 25 year old sister when I was 12

It's so painfully obviously the first one.

Holla Forums is a marketplace of memes

Nope I'm sorry but it's 2. You lose

Are you going to be a faggot or are you going to greentext how your sister raped you?

1: The Jewish death count during WW2 is hugely exaggerated

2: Russia is using Trump to turn America into their puppet state

3: Most immigrants claiming to be refugees from Syria are actually from another country

About you m8

I'm being serious I never shit in gym but if you want the green text of how it started out with my sis then so be it

I am okay with this.

Cont.

All truth m8

Cont.

I like where this is going

Cont.

Cont.

Once 12/25 user finishes, I'll post a story I wrote when some other user asked me to write smutty fanfiction of his family.

I just continue to stand there frozen by what she said

And that is my story fellas. No lies, no bullshit hoped you enjoyed.

When I was 12 I had my first sexual experience. At the time, I lived in a little suburb outside of Cleveland and anyway, the girl next door and I were really good friends. Our parents were both gone for the day and she was over playing Transformers with me. So anyway, we kinda got.. Bored I guess? And we started playing truth or dare, which turned into 'you show me yours, I'll show you mine". So anyway there I Was, 12 years old, heart pounding, blood rushing in my ears, and the chick (who was a year older than me actually) takes off her panties and hikes her little skirt up. So what did I do, you ask? I whistled for a cab, and when it came near, the license plate said "FRESH" and there were dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought "naw forget it, yo home to Bel-Air!" I pulled up to the house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabbie "Yo homes smell ya later!" Looked at my kingdom, I was finally there. To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel-Air.

Got a kid expelled is the lie

WRONG

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say you're not such a fag to hit your nose 5 times within the same hour.

b-but i was only 7

That's no excuse. Faggot.

At 7 even I knew what was stupid and would hurt me

And you got 7s, shame

So pick a story and greentxt

i am a faggot after all

none of them is really interesting. fuck off

Doesn't matter just do it, it's part of the game. I did it cuz an user asked me to, so follow suit

allegedly, his mother didn't pick up the phone and like your average nigger, he had no dad. i still know where he lives after +10 years lol.

Made me chuckle

hehe colon three

Years after that, she called the police and proceed to rape user's wallet in the court for a rape case. user got fucked up and became a mgtow, but unlike most of his peers he had a nice time thus he became the happy mgtow.

Absolute kek

Its this virgin again

? Who me? Thoroughly confused here

wow rude

1. OP is a faggot.
2. OP is not a faggot.
3. OP is a faggot.

This thread is bullshit, and you should be ashamed.

1: this is a data mining thread
2: op is a shit
3: chickens have nuggets

HAHAHAHA SO FUNNY. BAM! I DID NOT SEE THAT COMING. I DID NOT SEE THAT COMING. RIGHT OUT OF LEFT FEILD. YOUR RANDOM COMEDY IS FUCKING HILARIOUS !!!!11!!!!!111