What the fuck happened to this place

what the fuck happened to this place
what a cancerous shithole,
you know we always said Holla Forums was never good,

but now, its really bad

i wager the hebrews are at fault for this

no u r

FBI might step on toes but they made for decent 4chan Holla Forums mods

"Holla Forums was always bad" is just a shitty excuse for ponyfags to shit this place up and drag down the quality of this board.

Holla Forums has said "Holla Forums was never good" since its very inception, revisionist.

i am soap
i clean berry good
ass

That sounds very good yes. I wull be taking one ass scrubbing fur 5 american dollards

i scrub ass good
give green card

The ponyfags arent the ones shitting up the board though. Lol

you're right its everyone else

marketplace of memes

Everyone is trying to hard to be edgy or to troll.

not really
you dumb
big dumb dumb
eats ass too much
brain got poo on it
made you dumb

quality post

Some fuckers from california heard about this place and have decided to shitpost daily on it. I should know, I'm one of them.

you seemed to have some cancerous growths in your face
i did my best to remove them but some scars may remain

you mistook cancerous growths for shekel pockets
you just stole a Chosens!!! SHEKEL
HOARDE
time for this goy to go out to pasture

You know he looks creepy this way. Missed opportunity.

Holla Forums is even worse than 4chan, just let that soak in a bit.

There needs to be another exodus.

being this retarded

Vsauce Michael?

It is pretty sad when the best thing that happens on this board is when the raids push everything off the catalog. Those raids are doing a better job of adminning/modding than the admins/mods do.

I went to 4/b/ last night when the raid started just to see if it was them. It wasn't, but I did notice that 4b's threads were significantly more interesting than ours have been. It is as if everything that caused me to leave 4chan years ago had simply migrated here.

Don't get me wrong, it is still a fairyland over there and is way too sanitized for my tastes, so I am not going to start hanging out there, but when I hear people saythings like "4chan's Holla Forums is better than Holla Forums's Holla Forums" I have to admit that there is a certain amount of truth to that. It is like saying one nigger is blacker than another though. They are still both niggers.

The biggest difference between them is that with a good BO and even halfway decent modding this could be a great board again. Until that happens though, it is going to remain a massive collection of faggotry and pretend autism.

I know that van outside my house hasn't been sitting there for days without a reason faggot

How many times have we had this thread already?

Holla Forums was always shit. Holla Forums is always getting worse. Welcome to the internet, kid.

so be a nigger and steal their good shit
fixed

are you sure user? what about normies

Main thing is traffic. Halfchan Holla Forums gets enough users to where you can at least get some interesting threads in an ocean of shit. Here, it's pretty much a stale puddle. Not as much faggotry, but nothing really interesting either.

Holla Forums died before the first exodus

It's the normies man, the normies.

We need some fresh semenisation, stat

yes they are