Tokumei 1.0 Release Party

Tokumei is an anonymous microblogging platform written in rc using werc. Today marks the official release of version 1.0 and we're hosting a party on mumble! Come crash it :)

Details: tokumei.co/party

Other urls found in this thread:

tokumei.co/hosting/public-clearnet
tokumei.co/sites/torvalds.xyz/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

:)

bump because I feel sorry for the suckless fag.

HOLY SHIT WTF IS UP WITH THAT BRIGHTASS COLORSCHEME.
MY EYES HURT SO MUCH RIGHT NOW.

FUCK YOU OP.

hahahaha
no joke it is because my shit screen makes everything darker

kys

why is it tor only?

Party ended at 3AM.

It's not.
tokumei.co/hosting/public-clearnet

hmmmmmm

anime is trash kill youself

I put the page back if you still want to see it.

:^)

To be clear, apart from our mascot, Tokumei has nothing to do with weebshit.

I really like werc but I found its plan 9 requirement too steep for my very limited shell account. I decided to write something similar in Scheme instead.

I feel like I could crash the website by abusing the search options, or at least I could if it had more content.

werc is awesome, thanks for sharing I'll check it out and maybe post a wee little review later

Feelz over realz

Thanks.

Literally a weebshit name.

cat-v niggers fuck out of Holla Forums

Into the trash, nothing worthwhile has ever been said on platforms like this. Logged IRC channels are a better medium for fuck's sake.

Where's the content?

Will it have federation support to other sites that uses open protocols like GNU Social, pump.io, Diaspora, etc?

The purpose of them is not to say anything worthwhile, but to keep people quickly updated on events.
If you're the average joe and aren't working on a project then it's probably pointless.

so it's trying to challenge twitter?

Does it federate with GNU Social and Diaspora?

One day I will learn how to utilize Plan9, I always see these people producing impressive little projects with minimal effort and minimal dependencies, that seems useful.

Either install 9base or plan9port on Linux and you're done.

In fact, you very much do NOT want to run werc on Plan 9, since the performance is utterly shit and visibly apparent to users.

I didn't know RMS was Canadian...

I've thought about federation between different Tokumei sites. Federation between Tokumei sites and non-Tokumei sites is probably possible, but you generally do not want anonymous postings to be duplicated elsewhere with an identity. I will take a look at the specs though and maybe write a plugin.

Learn to read.

Good times, my friend.

The use of Japanese imagery or words is not proof of someone being wannabe Japanese.

Also people who post "kys" should auto-banned.

Then so is everything else, and if anime triggers you this hard then maybe you shouldn't be on imageboards.

Ok.

Check out the new Tokumei site, torvalds.xyz: tokumei.co/sites/torvalds.xyz/