A jew did not attend Bastille Day celebration after his father predicted there would be an attack

A jew did not attend Bastille Day celebration after his father predicted there would be an attack

A man has revealed he made a last-minute decision not to attend Thursday's celebrations after his father predicted there would be a terrorist attack that night.

Damien Zamon, 25, who lives in Nice, said he was planning to watch the fireworks until his father, Israel, pointed out there had not been an attack during the Euro 2016 celebrations.

His father predicted that the Bastille Day celebrations would be targeted and pleaded with his son not to go."He told me not to come because there was no "boom" during the football," he told The Telegraph.

"He told me there would be tonight.""I didn't go because of his warning. Instead I stayed at home."Mr Zamon said he was "shocked" at the attacks. "I was afraid," he said. "I was angry.

"When he spoke to his father, he asked how he knew. "I asked him: 'How did you do that, have you got powers, how did you know?'"

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/17/nice-terror-attack-police-vans-blocking-promenade-withdrawn-hour/
archive.is/wvGCr

Other urls found in this thread:

biblehub.com/revelation/2-9.htm
biblehub.com/revelation/3-9.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=5uEK7zaMEBg
youtube.com/watch?v=YzU_0cMS7IM
youtube.com/watch?v=awCOSRg-gks
youtube.com/watch?v=P_ZiVRedU-4
youtube.com/watch?v=QcvjoWOwnn4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Oaths
msgboard.snopes.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=96;t=000012;p=0
wnd.com/2000/10/4314/
articles.latimes.com/1986-07-30/news/vw-18804_1_nut
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allegations_of_CIA_drug_trafficking
archive.is/RnMCc
archive.is/ZhRPL
archive.is/ojJ6p
archive.is/8Df6R
youtu.be/39HQOUfZ9lI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(Checked)
This is fucking insane. I missed the Nice threads. Was it determined to be another Jew false flag or just that Jews had knowledge of the attack in advance. I'm guessing it was a false flag.

PURE COIN.

My nose had the tingle my son. It always does that when w-the muslims organize a terrorist attack.

Coin Cidence
Geno Cide(nce)

Money removal/collection?

How is this anything other than common sense?

COINCIDENCE GOYIM

No accidents, and no coincidences

I guess this is Hebrew for 'his rabbi told him ahead of time'

It makes sense actually and even in the case it was not a coincidence, the only possible reason for the attack would be to increase operations in Middle-East or incite a civil war but as we can see neither of them happened.

it appears to have been just jew knowledge. From all appearances it was not a false flag.

More likely that Mossad had a hand in 'allowing' it, at least.

I don't know what to say so I'll post a whimsical song because this shit is becoming a fucking comedy.

All this shit about sixth senses and prophecy. Swindling kikes.

Reminder that every jew is a potential Mossad accomplice. All an agent needs to do is knock on their door and ask them, so it's perfectly plausible that ones in the town went around warning their own that this would happen.

They deserve what they get.

they are the chosen ones

you silly goyims

GOD WAS JUST PROTECTING HIS CHOSEN PEOPLE GOYIM!

Jews always say this shit.

The "miraculous escape" is some Jew bullshit motivated by fantasies of Chosenness and their extermination complex.

Its entirely possible that Mossad has a better handle on the Hajjis than the French because they handle some elements of ISIS. Therefore they could send a generic "stay out of crowds" message to subscribers to a text service without compromising OPSEC.

But then, the Israelis have been warning Europe about kebab for years.

yids are schizo as fuck, lad

i wouldn't be surprised if the "jews" orchestrated the attempted military coup in turkey and the baton rogue shooting too

Exactly. It's like how so many people claimed to have been going to the World Trade Center and changing their mind at the last second. Hell, there've been people who make a business out of claiming to be a "survivor" of tragedy to make shekels off of largesse.

Like that woman who claimed to survive 9/11 and published a book about it.

Better befriend some rich Israeli jews and get an Israeli girl when the race war starts, so I can be immune to everything.

this satire will trigger 1000 replies

These jews are trolling us at this point.

Regardless of this I don't think that 'predicting' an attack on a French national holiday is that impressive at this point, its almost a certainty that someone is going to snackbar somewhere.

I like your tastes.

Careful with all that edge kike.

The "revolution" and the "Republic" are the kikiest things to have happened to the French.

I was surprised that there was no terror attack during the eurocup as well, it's sound logic to assume that the probability of an attack is heightened for whatever major event comes next, when the biggest event(s) of the year were skipped.

This is totally independent of who orchestrates terror attacks. With the frequency they have been happening in France in particular you just have to assume that every second or third major event will be hit at this point. Just don't participate in anything big and official, don't stand in crowds.

I think its because kebab likes soccer.

Kikes were probably behind it but to be honest I knew there would be an attack as well.

France is basically an Arab country right now.

How do the Jews always happen to have these cohencidences?

What else?

Well it isnt that hard. IF you live in France you would do well to avoid events with large crowds in a venue.

Jokes aside, they did hit during a football match. Don't you remember? The real reason the eurocup went down peacefully was that the people who were going to hit it (same network of people who had hit Paris during the France-Germany match last year) were found and blew their last load in Brussels. Judging by how much pyro shit fans managed to smuggle into the stadiums security was NOT perfect, at least not in all cities. I would assume Paris was perfectly secure though, the government would be finished (and LePen in charge) if Paris got hit twice in such a short amount of time.

I still have no idea what this truck driver's deal was though. Was he in no way connected to the previous crew?

And as if Jews give a shit about national, patriotic holidays like Bastille Day– other than being in charge of the entertainment.

Did anything get sold in Nice on 7/11?

G-d be praised for our womanly intuition Shlomo!
Now where's my fried foreskin jar?
I have to make a ritual to Moloch so their souls can rest in Saturn.

"Pure coincidence"

I keep seeing these accounts of Jews being forewarned and having a collective "sixth sense" warning.

Translated: Nice attack was a Mossad Psyop and Jews were warned not to attend Bastille Day festivities.

I lived in NYC in 2001 and I remember hearing about Jews not going to work on 9/11 just days after it happened. All of these so called "terrorist" attacks are Mossad operations, as are almost all of the mass shootings in the US.

Or you know, could just be a yid making shit up for attention and shekels. Cause they've never done that before

I have a half sister who's 1/4 Jewish and she was there. Schlomo didn't give her a notification. Though she was fine (((coincidentally)))

I think anyone gives a fuck what religion they are, that grandpa was smart. anyone who didn't go to some big gathering of people while the world is the way it is right now is smart.

you got to be a fucking idiot to go somewhere that crouded these days because the terrorists always fucking go there.

well nobody is doing shit about it anyway. every second the news shits out another SHOCK AND AWE story about terrorists and you doing see any of the military's of the world stepping in and kicking terrorist ass all over the whole planet.

why?

because they want thisit is all engineered*

I'm jewish, or at least I was. I'm something different now.
I want everyone to know the truth.

you have to keep in mind that alot of the jew meme is just spread by some people on Holla Forums who are mad, some who are joking, and some who are shills shilling, and some are legit people with legit opinions. there are some, maybe alot who legitimately believe the jews are at fault for everything- but i discovered a deeper agenda to the whole jew meme.

some shills who want that jew meme spread WANT everyone to focus all their attention and frustration for all their problems on a giant generalized group of religious people so that they are distracted and don't give any attention to the true leaders of the global elite cult. the tops of corporations and government.

those leaders also claim to be jewish to further this meme so that everyone looks at them and goes "the jews control my life! fuck them!" but Again, they will do nothing but be upset towards a bunch of random people in the general population. this works for them because Yet still, the global elite cult bosses are left alone. untouched by any responsibility.

my point here is that if everyone is always mad at the jews nobody will ever notice to look at the real bad guys who are running the show.

biblehub.com/revelation/2-9.htm

biblehub.com/revelation/3-9.htm

remember though, the whole devil thing is just the global cult's false religion. just because they think it's real and worship that false idol, doesn't make it real.

The leftists, on their moral crusade, want to fight against racism and other forms of segregation, but, in fact they do even worse than the ones they shun (church, nazis, kkk…).
That is they believe their cause is so just they make use of abominable methods to achieve what they desire, which include but not restricted to:

And, if that wasn't enough, they often use the power of The State to gain privileges and to coerce other people into their pre-approved lifestyle, this includes:

they are using opression to force people to associate with others. Thus, their actions aren't ethically or philosophically based and may be acknowleged as a modern facism.

But I don't understand why we keep calling that group "leftists" as if it almost implies that the righties are any better. all the politicians are very very bad, the corporations and governments that make up the global elitist cult are the real enemy of humanity.

capitalism is technically "money" "ism".
basically capitalism is in a way a religious belief in, and false idol worship of capital and/or currency.

capitalism as a system as a whole is simply a slightly better disguised version of "wage slavery" that has been designed from the ground up to be a system that is easily manipulated by those few people at the top who hold more money than everyone else in the world combined.

Of course the solution is without a doubt not anarchy, however:

capitalism as a system itself is flawed. currency, money is flawed.

youtube.com/watch?v=5uEK7zaMEBg

youtube.com/watch?v=YzU_0cMS7IM
youtube.com/watch?v=awCOSRg-gks
youtube.com/watch?v=P_ZiVRedU-4

youtube.com/watch?v=QcvjoWOwnn4

Voting is just another tool used by authoritarians to cloak and justify their power as they can no longer rely on divine right since we burst that bubble, so they'll base their "right" to power on ad populum fallacies instead. Letting us vote is nothing but an empty gesture to give us the semblance of control when really the only options are the ones approved by the state and media. It's insane and defeatist to keep doing the same thing, voting over and over just because everyone else does, and expecting different results. It is no measure of good health to conform to an ill society. Democracy is tyranny by majority. This is why no ONE single politician, president, king, leader, or even group of people could ever represent any and all people in the entire world fairly, honestly, and without bias. We need a new system that functions on the philosophy that the greatest expression of freedom is doing whatever you want so long as it does not harm or effect anyone else. By voting you are voting yes for the system, you are going out of your way to scribble a check on a piece of paper that says "I have faith in this system". By continuously choosing the lesser of two evils, picking option poop over option doodoo, you are feeding the oppressive troll that is this system. If voting could truly change the system it would be illegal.

The Torah foretells the Jewish people's exile, and then says, "And it will come to pass when all these things have come upon you, the blessing and the curse which I have placed before you, and you shall take it to heart among all the nations where the L-rd your G-d has exiled you. And you shall repent to the L-rd your G-d and hear His voice, as I that I command you today, you and your children with all your heart and with all your soul. And the L-rd your G-d will restore your exiles and have mercy on you, and He will come back and gather you from all the nations wherein the L-rd your G-d scattered you." (Deuteronomy 30:1-3).

Some rabbis and Jews protest the existence because of the "Three Oaths" en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Oaths it is included in the text of the Torah. It says that Jews are to remain in exile, as guests of the nations of the world until the Messiah returns and unites them into a Jewish State. The existence of Israel contradicts this portion of the Torah and therefore draws protest from many Jews.

Israel became a state after WW2. But the process began with a slow Jewish migration in the 19th century and the "zionist" movement. After WWI, the British took control of the territory from the Ottomans, migration accelerated and it culminated with Israel being granted statehood in 1948.

Three Oaths
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Three Oaths is the popular name for a Midrash found in the Talmud,[1] which relates that God adjured three oaths upon the world. Two of the oaths pertain to the Jewish people, and one of the oaths pertains to the other nations of the world.

The Jews for their part were sworn not to migrate from Exile to the Land of Israel en masse and not to rebel against the other nations, and the other nations in their turn were sworn not to subjugate the Jews excessively.

Amongst Orthodox Jews today there are primarily two different ways of viewing this Midrash. Of the Haredim, those who are strongly anti-Zionist often view this Midrash as not being fulfilled, whereas Religious Zionists view it as being fulfilled and maintained, and now obsolete. Both buttress their positions by citing historic rabbinic sources in favor of their view.

"Why/What are these Three Oaths? One, that Israel should not storm the wall {RaShI interprets: forcefully}. Two, the Holy One adjured Israel not to rebel against the nations of the world. Three, the Holy One adjured the nations that they would not oppress Israel too much"."[1]

The Midrash is in large part an exegetical analysis of three separate verses in the Song of Songs, and naturally reflects the traditional interpretation, which sees the entire book as an allegory for the relationship between God and the Jewish people. The three verses are:

Songs 2:7: I adjure you, O daughters of Jerusalem, by the gazelles, and by the hinds of the field, that ye awaken not, nor stir up love, until it please

Songs 3:5: I adjure you, O daughters of Jerusalem, by the gazelles, and by the hinds of the field, that ye awaken not, nor stir up love, until it please

Songs 8:4: I adjure you, O daughters of Jerusalem: Why should ye awaken, or stir up love, until it please?
R. Yossi bar Chanina said, “There are two oaths here, one for Israel and one for the nations. Israel swore not to rebel against the nations [R. Yossi bar Chanina views Israel’s two oaths in Ketuvot as just one], and the nations swore that they would not overly burden Israel, for by doing so they cause the end of days to come prematurely.[4]

Solomon, of blessed memory, foresaw with Divine inspiration, that the prolonged duration of the exile would incite some of our people to seek to terminate it before the proper time, and as a consequence they would perish or meet with disaster. Therefore he warned them (to desist) from it and adjured them in metaphorical language, as we read, "I adjure you, O daughters of Jerusalem, by the gazelles and by the hinds of the field, that ye awaken not, nor stir up love, until it please." (Song of Songs 2:7, 8:4). Now, brethren and friends, abide by the oath, and stir not up love until it please (Ketubot 111a).

In truth, this commandment is not a commandment which includes the entirety of Israel in the Exile which now exists, but it is a general principle as our Sages stated in the Talmud in Ketubot, that it stems from the Oaths which The Holy One, Blessed be He, made Israel swear not to rush the End, and not to ascend like a wall.

THE JEWISH PEOPLE AREN'T EVEN SUPPOSED TO HAVE ISRAEL YET! WE ARE BREAKING THE RULES AND WE ARE BEING TRICKED!

WE SAVED FOOTBALL LADS
IF YOU ANTICIPATE AN (((ATTACK))) IT DOESN'T HAPPEN
/sp/ ARE HEROES

And I will end this with some hilarious government spending. (we could feed the whole entire world but we do not because of the global elite cult)

accounts at Dayton, call any vendor account that is less than $100,000
“budget dust” and say it’s not worth the time or effort trying to
recover.

msgboard.snopes.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=96;t=000012;p=0
wnd.com/2000/10/4314/
articles.latimes.com/1986-07-30/news/vw-18804_1_nut
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allegations_of_CIA_drug_trafficking
DailyFail: archive.is/RnMCc
Fox: archive.is/ZhRPL
BostonHerald: archive.is/ojJ6p

so this whole thread was a shill thread in the first place? I post a good red pill and everyone just gives up?

Jews must have good luck

To be fair, when I turned on the news and the woman on tv was telling me it was Bastille Day in France, I was also pretty sure there would be a terrorist attack as well.
It is hardly a conspiracy and more common sense, islamists hate the west and its culture, and no matter what your feeling on the French revolution are, you just can't deny the importance this day had to shape western culture, so an attack was to be expected.

makes sense.

They're called kikes. "Global elite cult" is what bluepilled faggots think is happening because they are discouraged from naming the problem by its real name. After all, the latter makes it sound as if it was just some evil cabal where everyone could join. This goes in line with marxist propaganda.

No, thanks.

Wait wait wait, is the father's name Israel?

Holy Shit! Are you part of the conspiracy? You must be … Holla Forums must know! Anyone and everyone who didn't attend - whether out of illness or being otherwise busy - proves a Jewish conspiracy!

No, you're just a kike.

global cult shill detected.

please continue to pay loads of attention to just the jews, and ignore the government or the corporations.

the globalist elite douchebastards that so desperately want you to be fat, sick and stupid by convincing you to eat the shittest of the shit that the world has to offer are the same morons who want to trick you into focusing all your anger and frustration towards a generalized religious group of bearded oyveys blessing some halla bread while the few tops of corporations and government who impersonate jewish folk to perpetuate this meme just continue to rape your mind and rape your freedom every day with that red white and blue dick

if you keep perpetuating that meme, your biggest enemy wins. you are feeding into literally exactly what they want from you. Holla Forums is just trapped in this "jews jews jews jews" thing and not looking at the big picture.

I don't care if you point out who the bad guys are and which ones are jews, but I want you to actually point out the badguys at all, Period. if you just say "the jews!" all the fucking way, its too generalized and nobody will ever fucking get anything done. don't you understand? I want you to point out each and every single bad guy, and tell us if they are jewish! tell us if they are christian! tell us if they are wearing a blue mask or a red mask, but at the end BRING UP THE FUCKING TOPIC OF THE ACTUAL SPECIFIC INDIVIDUALS WHO RUIN THIS WORLD!

Reported for astroturfing.

I'm not astrotufing, you are fertilizing and reaping and claiming theft!

Seth MacFarlane has the same story with not boarding one of the doomed 9-11 flights after a last-minute call from Alex Borstein. It's just a funny anecdote to him.

And you're a filthy kike lying through his teeth.

another jewess gave an interview
where she said she decided to stay home because she felt unsafe

she watched it from her window

George Carlin was murdered because he got too close to the truth. RIP

This is Holla Forums's mind on confirmation bias

You know that deep inside, it's only half satire.
But really, this is just another way for them to get you.
Don't bite, user.

These bullshit articles are also planted so the goyim think the Jews have spiritual powers from Yahweh.

Some of you are ok, just don't come to the Bastille Celebration tomorrow.

idk this one isnt that weird to me, my mom predicted an earthquake when she was pregnant with me, we live in california,(yes i know, damn commies, most people not in the bay area are relatively chill) so earthquakes are common, in Europe terror attacks are common, the old jewb probably says that shit every holiday. just got lucky, its not like he's got connections to government entities right? or does he and im being too nice.

there is only the one and only God and there is no other.

Exodus 20
"You shall have no other gods before Me."You shall not make for yourself an idol, or any likeness of what is in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the water under the earth."

Deuteronomy 5
You shall have no other gods before Me. You shall not make for yourself an idol, or any likeness of what is in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the water under the earth.

jesus appeared to me in the bible as a very angry, crazy, foolish, unforgiving, yet wise and seemingly good (attempting) doing person, that was severely misunderstood by desperate people and normal people alike, and intentionally misunderstood by decievers who wished to spread the idea of jesus being worshipped so they could trick others into false idol worship.

christianity and jesus and his story is a giant mess of confusion, misspeaking, deception, corruption, and poor choice of wording. christianity as its basis is an email viral spam tactic for example "send this email to 10 people or a spooky ghost will pop up"

basically, the moment I hear that someone thinks I will suffer in hell for ever and ever just because I don't think exactly the way that they do, I instantly lose all respect for them and they can't even resemble a speck of integrity, rationality, and credibility anymore to me.

it's not enough to these people that they simply believe what they do about jesus, but it seems as if they go so far as to try and tell me as if they want me to feel bad or "save me" by threatening me it stops being:

"seriously, you really believe in placing yourself up on a pedestal for believing in something different than me, and as a result you believe you are better than me and that I and and billions of other people should suffer FOREVER?

you believe that, but you don't keep that messed up junk to yourself, you follow me around trying to do something far beyond the 1st amendment and harass and psychologically torture me by constantly trying to remind me through highly indirect threats that you believe I'm going to suffer a fate worse than death over and over again for not a moment, not a day, not a week or a month or a year, but FOREVER! and that you are completely fine with that even though I'm your best friend!? really?

self-righteous enormously egotistical mentally corrupt psychopaths love to tell other people things that scare them and give others terrible ideas so that they can enslave their minds before they actually enslave them physically. think about all the news we see today and the ideas they try to spread. and at how our society is in trouble, little children getting arrested and expelled from school for eating toaster pastries and having a teacher accuse them that its in the shape of a firearm. its all fear mongering. meanwhile they mass medicate everyone without consent by adding fluoride to the water and that only scratches the surface.

The strange thing about some christian fanatics is that they believe that even very nice people who did some good in the world go to hell just for not having ever heard about jesus before, for not believing in exactly what they do, for not thinking exactly what they think. what we have here is a case of whiny crybaby control freaks who can't handle that someone else on earth is different than them.

I have had a conversation with a fanatical christian, I told them that I didn't believe in people or statues or false idols or anything, but that I believe in the one and only God, THATS IT. they said to me

at that moment I knew that christianity is a trick to get you to stray away from the one and only God, and believe in a person as much as you believe in God, they want to trick you into committing false idol worship.

bumping for freedom

Excellent posts user and basically what I feel but you said it in words better than I could.

I b-bet you wear a hat!

Read his other posts in this thread, he definitely does. Pic related.

Typical (((Christian))) responses.

The German journalist, Richard Gutjahr, who was among the first to report directly from the scene in Nice, his wife is Einat Wilf, no less a member of the Israeli Knesset, also member of the Jewish People Policy Institute, Baye Foundation, Washington Institute for Near East Policy. (Must be a coincidence.)

Reminds a bit of the Brussels event where video of the people fleeing the airport was taken by a Jew named Pinchas Kupferstein. (archive.is/8Df6R "Pinchas Kupferstein, who told the Belgian website Joods Actueel (Jewish News) he had driven to the airport from Antwerp to meet a friend, shot harrowing video of passengers running from the damaged terminal.")

Interesting how Jews are featured like this in like almost every major terrorist event (not to mention Israeli companies playing some role in some events) while the the War on Terror scam is an important interest of Israel.

You can't make this shit up, we are becoming too powerful.

Jews make up only about what, 8% of the world population, and yet are found near all of these attacks, yet are RARELY casualties?

It's fucking obvious at this point.

see

>In truth, this commandment is not a commandment which includes the entirety of Israel in the Exile which now exists, but it is a general principle as our Sages stated in the Talmud in Ketubot, that it stems from the Oaths which The Holy One, Blessed be He, made Israel swear not to rush the End, and not to ascend like a wall.

>THE JEWISH PEOPLE AREN'T EVEN SUPPOSED TO HAVE ISRAEL YET! WE ARE BREAKING THE RULES AND WE ARE BEING TRICKED!

0.2% fuck me sorry

I'm happy that I'm doing something good, somehow.

It was a hoax.

That's the most idiotic video I think I've ever seen.

Because you're highly intelligent with a knack for critical thought, right?

The thing is user, I don't even know if the supposed "jews" in power are even jews anymore. were they something close to jews to begin with and became something bad, or were they always liars? at this point I don't know. I would like to think that there are good and bad people of every race religion or gender in the world, and that maybe this just happens to be some really screwed up coincidence, but every thought I have makes me think that this is something bad that's going on, maybe some highly secretive group of jewsgoneevil/fakejewswhoareevil have somehow teamed up and become the global elite cult that makes this world such a living hell in the first place? I don't know. I do believe that we have angred God. we have done things that are not acceptable. I have seen others worship money and their cell phones. I have heard rabbi's say unspeakable things. somewhere along the way, we fucked up really bad and became something evil. I'm honestly very proud that I learned what I did. I may have started off jewish but I went off in some amazing holy direction that I didn't know existed. Now I'm some kind of highly unorthodox jedi, yet I feel closer to God than ever. and they told me I shouldn't avoid fluoride because "it's good for me" Haha, no.

Never get fooled again.

I do agree the bodies look a little fake, but I don't know. The video did strike me as kind of stupid, but it's possible that it was fake. I know that If i was standing right there infront of it, I would have a better opinion to share.

To question whether or not it was fake? Sure go nuts, analyze everything.
But inventing a reason for every body is absurd.
For one of them they say the shadow on the foot is too dark. Tell me what he is implying with that.

Stopped reading there.

stopped reading there.

This is what bodies run over by trucks look like, not mannequins with small pools of blood underneath. Notice there was no blood on the truck either.

Even if it wasn't so obvious at this point ANY supposed attack reported by the MSM should be assumed false. It's depressing to watch people for falling for the same bullshit over and over.

Picked that vid at random, if you have time and attention span for something for comprehensive see
youtu.be/39HQOUfZ9lI

You didn't answer my question, so I won't watch another video.

Okay NOW I'm seeing this the right way. that truck thing had to be fake. the global elite cult is just adding more and more chaos to the world because they want to see when it will tip over and break. or maybe I'm missing something really really big.

Means it looks shaped and molded, like a dummy not a real person. Now watch the fucking video.

Domestically reporting drills as real news events was legalized in 2012 (see NDAA amendment HR 5736) right before sandyhook. Internationally they seem to take a different tact outlined in link related.

Wouldnt be surprised if it was a jew who lent him the truck

I predicted something would happen that day too. It doesn't take Nostra-fucking-damus to predict a muslim attack on a national holiday in a totally cucked country like France.

was it also le jew who put the gasoline in the truck for him?

was it also le jew who put the poop into his butt so he could shart and make art in his pantaloons so he could poo in the loo as he ran everyone over?

So? It you weren't a fucking retard and actually paid attention it was obvious that either the big ass football game, or a national celebration day were going to be targets.

If you're a terrorist you don't win by attacking hard targets, you win by attacking soft targets.

wait, what if terrorists of the future don't bomb anyone, but rather find people who are ticklish, and tickle them like crazy and then run away really fast?

wait, why haven't all governments declared a state of emergency yet?

I live in Italy. Yesterday night, at the restaurant I was dining at, a girl sitting at an adjacent table told her friend that she was in Nice the day of the attack because some female family member of hers was getting married there.
Married to a jew.
Luckily, she said, nobody in her whole extended family decided to attend bastille day celebrazione that evening, despite the wedding having ended hours prior.

I posted this many times in the earlier thread but no one replied

there was an interview after the attacks

an american jewish woman told the same thing
saying she
"had a bad feeling" and decided to stay in her room, watching the bastille day celebrations from her window

the jews definitely knew and warned their kind

bumpinh