BLM is the real RWDS right now. I'm sick of this shit...

BLM is the real RWDS right now. I'm sick of this shit. You guys are lame as fuck and will never do anything in real life.

fbi pls go

Hey man, not too late to take your own advice.

Just Do it™

How many niggers have you killed today, FBI?

Go away CIA

Nope. We will PAY the POLICE to do that for us.

Silly FBI - you think you are so bright and have it all figured out.

Stfu, get out there and do your fucking job. These niggers are spittin game on the fbi and local police and you are on here trolling us.

LMAO AYY

You seem to imply that RWDS = fucking shit up and that BLM killing cops is a very RWDS thing to do.

Cops are some of the most red pilled people out there. They're the ones who have to deal with brown human garbage day after day. They know exactly how niggers are represented in crime.

Anti-cop = anarchist = Holla Forums

Oh and you're posting the picture of some degenerate tv chef.

On the off-chance you aren't Agent Hershel: Patience, faggot. Normalfags are finally starting to wake up. Don't give them fuel to turn their brains off again.

Killing your enemies is RWDS

And Marco Pierre White is a top class shitlord not a degenerate tv chef

Steel has a higher boiling point than shit.

The shill is right lads.

I'd imagine you'll be given a pretty blank slate to retaliate against BLM in Baton Rogue, as cops won't give a shit.

Hit 'em hard, hit 'em quick, leave no trace.

Niggers are bad at being RWDS, look at Haiti and Zimbabwe. Turns into a pile a shit and never recovers from being a pile of shit, while simultaneously blaming the white man for it.

Their destruction always results in destruction, never in prosperity.

Fuck off, FBI. How many niggers did you kill today?

Don't forget Liberia.

I like your attempt at motivating the basement dwellers to do something irl. Have a bump.

"Death squad" is not synonymous with "insurrectionist" or "criminal". Death squads are state backed terrorists (in the descriptive sense of the term), tasked with taking out individuals whom the official apparatus deems to bothersome to deal with using proper procedures.

The category can become somewhat blurred in cases of powerful non-state actors like the Cartels, but the basic notion still stands: a death squad isn't a bunch of insurrectionists; they are people who operate with the authorities' backing.

AT WHAT POINT WILL FEAR NOT STOP US, YOU GONNA CLAIM "SHILL" UNTIL THE END?????

LWDS*

They are commies.

That was just stereotype threat.

Obvious shill thread reported

What does Marco Pierre White have to do with this?