Brit/pol/ #1081: RSPCA Edition

Animal abuse is a crime. If someone you know is committing animal abuse it is your duty to report it to the proper authorities.

"POSSIBLE SOMEWHAT DECENT" TURKROACH UPRISING FAILED, ISIS FUNDING WESTERN HATING CUNT STILL IN CHARGE
theguardian.com/world/live/2016/jul/15/turkey-coup-attempt-military-gunfire-ankara

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/15/nice-terror-attack-driver-who-killed-84-on-french-riviera-was-cr/

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/14/video-exclusive-ukip-leadership-candidate-talks-raheem-kassam-party-plans-background-biggest-regrets/

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/15/no-appetite-for-second-independence-referendum-warns-scottish-se/

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36798992

bbc.co.uk/programmes/b07ldrbk

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Rugaalii/status/754715573976723456
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/should-ann-summers-women-only-8435986#rlabs=1 rt$category p$8
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-brexit-migration-david-davis-a7141131.html
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/racist-aged-3-among-soaring-8434503
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/07/peter-hitchens-sorry-but-i-wont-be-saluting-the-dimmest-cabinet-in-our-history.html
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-36819182
heraldscotland.com/news/13802175.Finding_Allah__why_more_and_more_Scots_are_converting_to_Islam/
strawpoll.me/10769380
yahoo.com/news/britain-eyes-trade-deals-brexit-early-2019-130105780.html?ref=gs
annsummers.com/sex-toys/sex-toys-shop-by-category/sex-toys-dildos/real-feel-mr-harry-7-inch-black-dildo/67085.html#start=3
youtube.com/watch?v=BbMY7k3b8Bc
strawpoll.me/10769380/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1343954/100-000-Islam-converts-living-UK-White-women-keen-embrace-Muslim-faith.html
reddit.com/r/MHOC/comments/4qf3gl/join_a_party/?sort=new
liveleak.com/view?i=851_1468778331
vocaroo.com/i/s1blgHzb3DHM
twitter.com/MissLnghrst
twitter.com/kev44444/status/748947844212596736
soundcloud.com/breitbart/breitbart-news-daily-virginia-hale-may-3-2016
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/17/in-america-theresa-may-would-be-a-dangerous-pinko--which-is-why/
abcnews.go.com/live?stream=2&cid=abcn_tco
youtube.com/watch?v=4KHxGB3Fni8
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cute doggies tbh

I LOVE DOGS, LADS, LET'S JUST FORGET WHAT I SAID IN THE PREVIOUS THREAD

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT
twitter.com/Rugaalii/status/754715573976723456

First for Marion

How can you claim you're standing up to them if the dog is still in their possession and being abused? Get it taken off them lad, it's the morally right things to do.

It makes me sad to know that a 22 stone sociology student tier responsibility shirker posts among us, lads.

BIG DOG GET BIG DOG SWEETS

What exactly do you think will happen if you report him to the authorities?
First of all the term is hanged, secondly are you really stupid enough to believe that?

Think we should stop responding to the NEET dog poster, lads, I expect he's making the whole thing up and is just milking it for (you)s

Why would I want this kind of bullying, lad? Every single post has been attacking me harshly.

He'll be locked up for a few years. Are you implying they made it hang itself on purpose?

I am losing weight, lad. How am I sociology student tier?

But they'll hate me.

Is your name Robert?

No. Why?

Just wondering

Are you coming for me, lad?

Only if the abuse is severe, which you claim it isn't…
No I'm saying that they killed it and staged a fake death to cover it up

No,I was curious to know if your name was Robert because I know a person who is around 20 stone and a sociology student, thought it might have been you

In fact not even a single year, the maximum currently is 51 weeks

Good on you fella. I may have you mixed up with another poster who blames his current situation on everyone but himself.

I'm Robert and I'll bang u out pussy

The bottom line is that if you know that the dog is being abused (and it is), and you have it in your power to do something about it (he's your brother and you do) then if you are not doing anything to prevent it, you are a coward and implicit in the abuse.
There is nothing stopping you from trying to teach the dog yourself, standing up for it and going out of your way to prevent the dog from being beaten up regularly.

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/should-ann-summers-women-only-8435986#rlabs=1 rt$category p$8
W E W
E L A D S
W A
D
S

Why would you care what degenerate animal abusers think of you? The only man who's judgement matters is the man in the glass.

The fuck. You wanna get bitch slapped? Stop chatting shit about me online.

To how many poz parties have you been, monobrow-lad?

What happened to all the
BASED HANNAN
posters?

Have they finally realized their mistake?

WEW
E LAD
WA
D

Nah, they are not abusing it hard enough to kill it. Wouldn't trying to cover it up only make it more likely they will get caught?

And it isn't severe, it goes from taps to jabs and they have bitten its ear but I think they stopped that.

I am not a sociology student, lad.

He'll never forgive me, lad.

Nah, that's me, lad. Just saying I am losing weight and not a sociology student.

Will you forgive me if I stop the abuse I see, as in the abuse that happens when they visit?

I have no friends and my brother is the only person I am kind of social with, and aside from our differences we have a real brotherly love.

I'm reminded that I haven't read today's Morality yet.
Thank goodness for your post, I would have entered withdrawal soon.

WEW LAD

DON'T LOP YOUR COCK OFF OR YOU'LL NEED A SEX TOY TO CONSTANTLY KEEP YOUR WOUND OPEN

He's bullying me lad. I'm 20 stone of full muscle tbh

Your family are psychopaths
So what? He's scum

Are you the new barthposter?

That's nice, lad. How did you get that way? Also don't listen to the bullies, lad, it's obvious they are jealous tbh.

And so am I. smh

It's not about forgiveness from anons. If you clearly understand why the abuse is wrong, then it is in your interests to prevent it where possible, not just when they visit, but to prevent it when your bro is at home. Why not teach the dog yourself? Brit/pol/ is disgusted by you right now because you are not doing what it is in your power to prevent the situation, reporting your brother would be the dumb choice. Teaching it in a humane way and making your bro understand that that's the right way (if he is actually smart like you wrote previously) is more valuable than trying to feed it snacks as small payment for being the punching back to people that are acting wrongly.

Here's an article that might interest you.
Transgender Regret Is Real Even If The Media Tell You Otherwise
They don’t want you to know: regret 20 percent, attempted suicides 41 percent, mental illness 60-90 percent among transgendered population.
The Washington Post reported Tuesday that the White House has appointed its first openly transgender staff member. Raffi Freedman-Gurspan has been hired as an outreach and recruitment director for presidential personnel in the White House Office of Presidential Personnel.

I do not know how this will work out for the White House but everyone needs to know the truth about regret, suicides and untreated mental illness among the transgender population.

When Carol Costello, CNN reporter, interviewed me in June on the subject of Olympian, trans-Jenner, she couldn’t help beginning with a false narrative that only 2 percent regret of transgender have regrets. That is, the media’s propensity to fluff over the regret statistics.

Early in the interview, she made the statement, “We have researched… and we found a recent Swedish study that found only 2.2 percent of transgenders, male and female, suffered from sex change regret.”

Costello is a bright reporter. That it is why it was so puzzling she would use her interview of me to misinform her audience, unless the intent was to diminish and dismiss reports of sex change regret among the transgender population. Costello used only one study to reach a conclusion on the frequency of regret. She or her staff did not look at the wealth of other studies that suggest sex change regret is quite common. One such study commissioned by The Guardian of the UK in 2004 reviewed 100 studies and reported that a whopping 20 percent (one fifth) of transgenders regret changing genders, ten times more than CNN’s Costello reported.

The review of 100 studies also revealed that many transgenders remained severely distressed and even suicidal after the gender change operation. Suicide and regret remain the dark side of transgender life.

The Media—Unwilling to Show the Dark Side

The media cover-up of regret and suicides isn’t a new phenomenon; it was in play 36 years ago. In 1979 Dr. Charles Ihlenfeld, who worked alongside the famous Dr. Harry Benjamin for six years administering hormone therapy to some 500 transgenders, spoke to an audience in New York about his experience: “There is too much unhappiness among people who have had the surgery. Too many of them end as suicides.”
Thirty-six years of the insanity of ignoring poor outcomes and hoping they will go away is long enough.

The media was unwilling to report the unhappiness then, and ever since has downplayed any results that would raise the alarm about poor outcomes. Albert Einstein said that insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Thirty-six years of the insanity of ignoring poor outcomes and hoping they will go away is long enough.

The unhappiness continues. Last month, Jenner used the occasion of accepting the ESPY award for courage to tell the world that 41 percent of transgenders attempt suicide. We can debate all day long the various reasons why trans-people have regret and attempt suicide because the reasons are many and diverse. But no debate is needed in the face of the evidence that, for some, changing genders causes unhappiness and ends in suicide.

Come on, Carol, it’s time to stop perpetuating the misinformation that transgender regret is rare.

No he was a bully

I just ate and ate because mummy fed me lots of fatty foods. It's her fault that I lend bullies so much credibility tbh smh

Transgender regret is not rare

The study commissioned by The Guardian of the UK in 2004 reviewed 100 studies and found 20 percent regret. Consider the findings of a 2011 Swedish study (not the study Ms. Costello used) published seven years after the 2004 UK review. It looked at mortality and morbidity after gender reassignment surgery and found that people who changed genders had a higher risk of suicide.
What are suicide and attempted suicide but symptoms of tremendous depression and unhappiness?

In this study, all the sex-reassigned persons in Sweden from 1973–2003 (191 male-to-females, 133 female-to-males) were compared to a comparable random control group. The sex-reassigned persons had substantially higher rates of death from cardiovascular disease and suicide, and substantially higher rates of attempted suicide. What are suicide and attempted suicide but symptoms of tremendous depression and unhappiness?

My life story and the stories of those who contact me speak of regret over transitioning. Often, the stories include attempted suicide or suicide ideation.

I was a 4 year old trans-kid who grew up with gender confusion and underwent gender reassignment surgery at age 42. I lived for 8 years as a so-called trans-female named Laura Jensen. But no matter how feminine I appeared, like all transgenders, I was just a man in a dress. I was unhappy, regretful of having transitioned and I attempted suicide. Gender surgery is not effective treatment for depression, anxiety or mental disorders.

Astonishing evidence of other illness

According to several studies, the majority of transgenders have co-existing disorders that need to be treated. This helps to explain why regret and suicide are prevalent among transgenders. The following studies provide irrefutable evidence that transgenders overwhelmingly suffer from a variety of mental disorders. Neither CNN nor Carol Costello will report studies such as these.

“90 percent of these diverse patients had at least one other significant form of psychopathology” reported Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio, Department of Psychiatry in a 2009 study of transgender outcomes at their clinic. In other words, 90 percent of the patients were suffering from a mental illness that gender surgery did not alleviate.

61 percent of the patients treated for cross-gender identification (359 people) had other psychiatric disorders and illnesses, notably personality, mood, dissociative, and psychotic disorders according to a 2003 Dutch survey of board-certified Dutch psychiatrists.

A 2013 University of Louisville, KY study of 351 transgender individuals found that the rates of depression and anxiety symptoms within the study “far surpass the rates of those for the general population.” About half had depressive symptoms and more than 40 percent had symptoms of anxiety.

In all the rhetoric about gender change success you cannot find one sound bite from any media source that acknowledges that even one transgender suffers from a serious mental illness, much less reporting the 90 percent like Case Western Reserve University found, or the 61 percent that the survey of Dutch psychiatrists reported. The numbers are astonishingly high, yet no media reports it.

Fair-minded individuals would see the cumulative effect of the findings—20 percent have regret, 41 percent attempt suicide, 90 percent have a “significant form of psychopathology”, 61 percent also have other psychiatric disorders and illnesses, 50 percent had depressive symptoms, 40 percent showed symptoms of anxiety—and be troubled by the push to surgery and transition as the first course of treatment for transgenders.

Yet the media is silent. It’s so much easier to deliver the LGBT talking point than to dig into the science.

Filtered.

Don't waste thread space, and your own time with redundant posts that he's never going to pay attention to.

THIS IS NOW SUID-AFRIKA THREAD

I just want him to understand that he's hurting himself and the people who love him, lad.

You got muscle from eating sweets, lad?

I'll talk to them again. The thread has made me feel really guilty and upset tbh so it's the least I can do. Brother is already kind of conflicted tbh, as I have heard him complain about the single mummy being too rough on it, but then again I have also seen him be the same way with it another time. It's just a lot of work, and my brother is working most of the day so he is very tired when he comes home. I am very disgusted with the single mummy as she doesn't have a job anymore and all she does is pester my brother while he's at his job. smh. She has so much time she can spend on training it.

Please don't, lad.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-brexit-migration-david-davis-a7141131.html
OUT OUT OUT!

I'm about to eat a fish and chips take out, you know what I don't feel one ounch of guilt because unlike you, I'm not an overweight, diabetes risk, piece of shit. I work out through the week so I can enjoy the weekend.
You on the other hand don't even go out on the weekend because of
"the bullies".

If I saw in real life, I'd hit you in the face so hard, you really are that pathetic.

BEST GENOCIDE OF MY LIFE

Yeah but they're really soft tbh

So big i weeze tbf

Atta boy. I believe in you lad, have confidence and do the right thing.

I'm already in pain, lad. Why would you inflict more pain on me?

I will, lad.

I am not a bully, lad, however it sounds like it's not really muscle tbh.

nth for Saint Barth

who the fuck are you Robert?
Are you Based like Barth?

You're right tbh fam

Fucking mummy feeding me sweets and making me addicted so that i can't stop eating them and nobody tries to help me and when I go to sociology class that bitch with green hair bullies me

I got doxxed the up top of the thread lad by some lad tbh

Lad, in fact you don't even deserve to be called that, I'll just call you jellybelly. Jellybelly, you deserve to be prodded and poked with a spear until you pop.

Kill yourself lad. If you can find a rope strong enough.

are you the lad from Portland?
gimme link to the dox please.

Lads, I mean lads. How do I become rich enough to attract virgin women?

You cant.

Become a muslim, then you can have all the virgins you want.

Mummy takes all of my student finance so I can't even go to B&Q to get one tbh lad

Nah this guy told everyone my name and what I do I bet it's fucking Gary again smdh

Raid a nursery and keep her locked up until she's of age.

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/racist-aged-3-among-soaring-8434503

fuck off tbh lad

What county are you?

Have you tried walking in front of a bus or is that too tiring for you?

Warwick tbh

Shut your fucking mouth you molestation victim I'll sit on you until you're dead tbh

Who /slightlyimprovedhere/

Are you making fun of me or are you being truthful, lad?

Jellybelly sounds cute tbh. Why do you want to kill me, lad?

Based Dad

*dole music starts*

Well Jellybelly, it's like this. You're a pathetic piece of shit that has reached (how old are you?) and all you've done with your life is eat, eat, eat, whine and moan, and be afraid of "bullies".
Jellybellies like you should be purged from the gene pool to keep the white race pure, you're nothing but an embarrassment, you're the human version of chewing gum stuck on the under side of a shoe.

Sounds like a Muslim.

Nah, we're both jellybellies fam

Have you tried jumping off a tall building or did you just break the elevator on the way up?

you sound like a fag tbh, what is your BMI?

Kill yourself

based lad.

24, lad. Also, jellybellies like us are probably the most advanced of the human race. We're the most adaptable people and we have simply adapted to the society we live in.

No I walked passed your mum's house and she wouldn't leave me alone until I made her arse bleed with my big neet cock

My BMI is 39.3

Have you tried throwing yourself out a window or would you just bounce?

The only thing you can adapt to, is your jellybelly adapted to the shape of my fist as it goes through your gut, you fat shit.

Ok, how have you improved yourselves, NEET fatties?

Can someone post the Duncan Carswell tweet?

You better watch out, lad. I have never lost a fight in my life. When my survival instinct kicks in you're dead tbh.

I don't have a window anymore because it's boarded up because my daddy was bullying again and I threw my Tardis mini fridge out of it but it's OK because she kicked him out smdh

Filtered.

Have you tried just walking out into the sea or would you just float?

That's ok lad, neither have I, and unlike you I have had busts ups with people on the street.
I'm going to smack you so hard that it'll harden that soft jellybelly of yours.
I wonder how much soap I could makefrom the fat in your belly alone, must be enough to make me a millionaire, that's your true calling.

Mummy took my armbands and goggles because I like to play divers in the bath but I play in there "far too long" according to stupid mummy who herself spends hours in there just crying. Fucking stupid bitch. I wee wee in her bath when she shouts for me to turn the tap off heehee

Why don't you fuck ttpw and get AIDS in the name of public health, lad?

Great news lads, going to fix up my bike then bike to the local park and sit on the swings all day.. I.. think this is how I stop being a shut in. Staring at kids in a playground..

Filtered.

ugh, your a fat fuck.

I'm not a fat cunt, I maybe a NEET but my BMI is 17.

I'm getting the CAPTCHA every hour which means I keep turning into a (1), ronald fix your shit tbh.

I may be fat but at least I'm not a tranny.

I love Limmy tbh.

Actual improvements lad, not like that shite you were chatting about.

You being a fatty isn't my problem, you posting retarded shit is.

I prefer to lose the fat naturally, lad.

As if you can lose it naturally, you're a fat piece of shit, and always will be, I'm just going to cut you open to get the fat for the soap.

Filter me then bum boi

I like Limmy, but i kind of hate how the comedy unit has control over everything.

I am losing weight right now, lad

FRESH MORALITY
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/07/peter-hitchens-sorry-but-i-wont-be-saluting-the-dimmest-cabinet-in-our-history.html

You having a shit? lmao

No, just not eating sweets anymore tbh

TDS summed it up nicely.

Comedians are now the priests of our culture. They push the propaganda and lead the flock just like the Priesthood used to do.

No you're not lad, you can never lose the weight, you're a fat piece of shit for life. You don't have it in you, you little daft cunt.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-36819182

Requesting the audio of the dad trying to lure his pathetic NEET son out of his bedroom, with the mother and grandmother getting in the way as usual

I just miss the old comedy unit stuff tbh.

That's not true, lad. been loosing weight for a few weeks.

Thanks, lad.

Stop lying, you're a fat piece of shit, just not eating sweats is all the work you've done. I'm still going to twat you.

Fishwife needs to fuck off. I can't tell whats happening right now tbh. I feel like May was trying to throw Sturgeon a bone and maybe raised the scots ire too much. Then again, comments like this from Sturgeon will have the government reacting negatively to Sturgeon.

If that piece of shit delays A50 being triggered a lot of people are going to be pissed off.

In UK and EU… deluded as fuck

How the fuck does a person get to such a shit state

Not eating extra calories makes me lose weight, lad

heraldscotland.com/news/13802175.Finding_Allah__why_more_and_more_Scots_are_converting_to_Islam/

What is it with the Scotch being as obnoxious as possible?

The SNP is done lad, no way around it, she's trying to get this last vote fired out because its the only chance she has left.

It won't last, I'll give it two weeks before you're back to your old ways.
You're a bottom feeder.
You're really one pathetic piece of shit jellybelly.

STOP REPLYING TO THE 22STONE NEET, HE NEVER CHANGES, HE ONLLY WANTS THE (YOU)'S

my parents enabled me to be this way, lad. I'll show you I can lose weight.

Do you reckon the fat NEET, trap, barth poster etc etc are all the same person/group

I am changing, lad. Just slowly tbh

I'll stop replying to him lad, you're right, he's the worst kind of poster on here.

tbf they have been doing this for like 30 years.

He has stopped earing sweets, takes his vitamins and goes on walks.

It is a start.

eating*

Hes been sayign that for months lad, don't believe his lies.

No. Only for a few weeks.

Meh, I choose to support him tbh. I don't know why, but I like the lad, lad.

6 instead of 5 is growing, it's not difficult to grow a number.

Also women will bow to strong men. If you want to stop women converting to Islam then make it dangerous to be a Muslim. Show the women that you're the strong group not them and women will glock to you

What class is brit/pol/?

strawpoll.me/10769380

Is it 2019 yet?

yahoo.com/news/britain-eyes-trade-deals-brexit-early-2019-130105780.html?ref=gs

Why lad?

thanks, based lad. I appreciate it tbh.

Can NEETs be working class?

BASED LANDED ARISTOCRACY

😂

class is also culture, so if you were born to wealthy/educated middle class parents, and you are unemployed/NEET, you're middle class

What a whiny faggot, how disgusting. What sort of man other than a complete faggot would want to go to an Ann Summer's party? Then whine about it when he was disallowed? Smells a bit MRA tbh, as he doesn't look an obvious faggot. Fuck knows, this kind of complaining about lack of equality is quite commonplace now.

The kike that runs it is such a stereotypical middle-aged whore that it is laughable. Ann Summer's parties are the height of kitsch and crass taste. I'd probably boot someone for having been to one of those things, not for the immorality involved, but because they're utterly tasteless.

Hello Marx

huh?

Its just the uncertainty that annoys me. I wanted to take a break for a bit, but I keep having to worry with how the exit is going to go. Pisses me off.

Anymore information behind the SNP being over? I mean I guess their momentum is dying.

my parents are working class, lad.

hello, lumpenprole

Back to Huffingtonpost with your retarded mind

does this mean they're going to kill me, lad?

annsummers.com/sex-toys/sex-toys-shop-by-category/sex-toys-dildos/real-feel-mr-harry-7-inch-black-dildo/67085.html#start=3

Class is culture. You can't compare high tea at noon to drinking a lager on a park bench. It's not marxist to recognise this.

BOURGEOISIE/UPPER MIDDLE CLASS ARE EITHER YOU OR YOUR PARENTS WHO ARE IN THE 1% BRACKET OF INCOME IN THE FUCKING COUNTRY, I REALLY CANNOT IMAGINE BRIT/POL/ BEING FILLED WITH 1%ers

Everyone does both of those things regardless of class unless you exist in a Beano comic lad

But goy he was saving the white race by getting married :^)

The singer at the beginning sort of looks like the fast ass that did the BBC National Autism interview

youtube.com/watch?v=BbMY7k3b8Bc

How could you argue that class isn't culture related as well as economic?

ever heard the phrase "money can't buy class"?

wwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwww

If your dad owned a veterinary surgery then he would never have married her. Afterall, he of all people would know how to smell a rat!

Being out of work is a massive source of social ostracisation and shame in working class communities, I'm not entirely sure how NEETs have the gall to refer to themselves as such.

Mate, I'm working class who's mother works as a house keeper for billionaires with multiple international companies. Only a fucking retard thinks there isn't a massive difference in culture between the upper and the lower classes.

so is NEET now its own class?

It should be.

There's differences in what the two do for recreation but that is hardly a culture you mongolism sufferer

yes, it's the underclass lad.

Which is the bully class?

being working class and being NEET makes you lumpenproletariat

being middle class and being NEET makes you the child of rich parents, which makes you middle class still - culturally, as well as the family unit you leech off economically

you added that last part, lad

MRA/MGTOW muh rights fag detected.

Die you left-wing faggot.

Back to >>>/plebbit/ you go…

Every class above NEET

FUCK OFF YOU TINY BULLIES

Working class families can have NEET kids. Some places don't have jobs and they can't afford to start their own business due to a lack of funds. It is possible to be both.

There is a difference in how they act, how they eat, how they live their day to day lives. Compare fucking trainspotting to Notting Hill and tell me that's the same culture. While both are just crappy films they're still reasonably accurate portrayals of two different classes in 1 system

No need to same fag just because someone called you out on being a feminist lad.

ATTENTION

ALL CITIZENS OF THE REICH ARE TO RETREAT TO ENDCHAN. ALL Holla ForumsLACK OFFICERS ARE TO GATHER THEIR REMAINIG FORCES, AND MOVE OUT!

Niggers.

No

That doesn't alter what I said, being perpetually out of work is a source of significant shame for working class families. When I spent a year unemployed my friends and family were visibly embarrassed to speak about it, sometimes one would butt in during a conversation when the question was raised to divert attention.

I bet that smells nice

Haven't you got a Sarcuck/Angry Peasants podcast to watch?

Is she a spic?

Is pic related a spic?

Are these just Spanish women from spic countries?

Also the fact that you think Trainspotting is an accurate depiction of the working class tells me that you're probably from a middle class family.

Hey cuntflaps try reading what I said and not projecting onto it.

I never said trainspotting was working class, I said it was A class.

Feminism and us are both different cultures within the same system. Another example of how there isn't one big tent for culture in our society.

They're white people lad

At most they're mystery met or have had work done

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/125333

Petition to Repeal the 1972 European Communities Act

Englishness and Frenchness are cultures. Thinking women are subservient to men or vice versa is not a culture no matter how much the BBC try to meme it into reality.

You may need to revise that word, because you're using completely wrong.

How do expect me to infer that during a conversation explicitly about the British class system, you mongoloid? Feminism is NOT a culture, it's an ideology.

Off to poo in the bath lads. Can't leaf my computer on because mummy says it will start a fire

c u l8r

What class is brit/pol/?

strawpoll.me/10769380/

I've been researching my family tree recently.

Turns out that my heritage is one of artistic talent and wealth, before WWII hit and destroyed everything. Adolf sure bantered me good, eh lads?

DELETE THIS!!!

Why did Gordon Brown sell our gold?

Lord Craven posts here?

Should I shell out the money for premier pro or does anyone have a link to a safe/legit torrent?

Piratebay has been flooded with bullshit downloads recently

i could see Holla Forums shitting a brick

And ideology is a core part of culture. Current British culture is based on equality bollocks, you can't tell me where one starts and the other stops.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1343954/100-000-Islam-converts-living-UK-White-women-keen-embrace-Muslim-faith.html

thats what happens when our culture is being removed by the globalist agenda
plus its a woman they do anything for a man they like

Now she's just a slave to a tyrannical rape ideology, soon to be raped in a hometown near you.

She's been raped and left for dead in Syria by now

The sad thing being that she's half right. Our society has been successfully subverted to the point where becoming a Puritan would be a superior life choice.

wonder what would happen to trans regret if flawless 100% transition was possible.

I've been thinking that but I reckon most of them do it because they crave the attention

Entertaining hypothetical scenarios like that is what led us to this in the first place.

Didn't South Park cover trans regret with Mr Garrison?

shes a sad pathetic used up former alcoholic druggie whore
she caught the existential dread in her late teens and being a weak normie sheep she found solace and peace in a strict religious ideology that gave her the meaning she desperately needed
its pathetic, she'll probably grow and lie on her deathbed regretting everything she did

Doubt they'll ever get on the cuck meme though :^)

You know what user? You're absolutely right.

It's almost as if people who make bad choices then make bad choices in the opposite direction to run away from their regrets. Born again religion people are degenerate cancer.

Lol, he's always had weird taste in women. Pic related his ex-wife.But the fact he's a legit cuck now…christ, His friend the Jew is also married to a nigger.

idk about that. it's an interesting question regardless of what we can do now. would people be happy that way? would people who wouldn't be called trans now do it?

QUINTESSENTIAL

i feel like thats what makes up the main population of new young christian and white muslim converts

He's civic but at least he's not a cuck. The problem with cucks is that they push an image of a weak white male. Matt fucking a dinduess doesn't do that.

Fuck you Trey, I used to think you were cool man.

i have no idea how married men become cucks
i imagine its either wife wants to sleep around or the husbands developed a sick fetish
i imagine an unhappy sex life is part of it
i also have no idea why married couples sex lives die

Weak families need a strong society.

In the absence of tradition, (or NatSoc which is a progressives' pastiche of tradition,) it's Islam.

RSPCA are fucking useless, called them a dozen times over some chav brat beating a staff with a hose they didnt even bother to check it out, cunts phoned up the following day to ask for a donation though

They are. You fuck your life up so bad you see no way to recover it and then some retard priest goes "Jesus will forgive you, you'll get into heaven and live a good life" so they follow it to try to get rid of their guilt.

Because marriage is such a dangerous place for men now only a cuck would do it. It makes your risk of suicide sky rocket.

You mean people who fuck around endlessly and keep having that "omg, this is amazing and so deep" first time experience struggle to settle for 1 partner?

Women no longer need to trade sex for access to his money. She is now legally entitled to half of it so it goes from a prostitution agreement to a mafia protection ring.

Time for some based Mogg shame he's still a cuckservative

Pick your favourite moments lads.

What are you going to name your children, lads?

it really doesnt have to be though
sometimes i wish there was an indo-aryan religious movement
one that drew its morals and beliefs from the pan-european gods and goddesses of Europe
religious syncreticism between the Celtic, Germanic/Nordic, Slavic and Hellenic folklore
something like what Jung could develop

Kek
i could see the cock carousel and women naturally being whores these days as part of the reason
Kek

Fucking Protestants man smdh

Born Again "Christians" are often the ones pushing degeneracy as well in the Church tbh

Dylann, Anders and George for boys

Noelle for a girl

what the fuck thats a name

and im guessing his distant ancestor was a coat rack

Bartholemew, Barthaniel, Bartherus and Barthena

filtered

Why would I call them that? Shit name tbh

I'm filtering you for your arrogance.

IF MY ROOM SMELLS SO FUCKING BAD WHY DO YOU INSIST ON COMING DOWN HERE THEN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

His mother was self-aware, or especially stupid

Filtered.

When will he deport the filthy Poles, lads?

It's like watching a spastic trying to give a blowjob.

that's some hard truth user

I'm not him but I do enjoy annoying griller rustlings

lmao

BASED NA devilish pepe poster pls post all your oc

You think? I always saw it as the local vicar. He knows the gay guy down the road and he seems a decent chap, keeps to himself, doesn't cause any trouble. Must mean all gays are like that, oh is that a jammy dodger?

I'm looking forward to the traditionalists reading my post and getting triggered for being anti-marriage. I mean it's saving the white race goy, just ignore that babies don't require a government contract to exist.

Boys:
John, Colin, Philip, Antony, Elliot, Robert

Girls:
Eileen, Marjory, Gillian, Elizabeth

Good British names imo

You were a vicar?

Horatio

he says he knew the local vicar

truth be told it was the vicar who was the jammy dodger

Never had an ancestor called Horatio tbh

Naming children after family members is /völkisch/ imo

Ignatius Anthony
Edgar Denis
Don't have any girls names as is

MUMMY

MAKE A BASED NA OC OF NA GANGRAPING JACK CUCKBY WHILE GASSING THE CHRISTCUCK JEW PETER HITCHENS

Pointless limitation imho

No, I was pointing out that's how I think it happened. Village vicars who knew a gay guy in a pack of normies so never got to be degenerate. Then the vicar never sees him when he pisses off to Briton and acts like a human condom for niggers. At most he sees him when he comes home to his mother dying from AIDS and feels sorry for him.

Horatio doesn't sound very English, I know it's Nelsons name, but it sounds more Norman.

MUMMY2

Ciara, Victoria, Elizabeth,

Sorry, based lad, but I don't really do commissions tbh

top fucking kek m8

I BEG

Mark After my old man, George after carlin and Gordon, Arthur After the Iron Duke and Terry After Terry Pratchett

I'll give you a maybe, lad, tbh, but even if I do it it will take weeks or months since I am lazy.

Aren't you English? Your sentences are weird tbh

A lot of gays even infiltrated churches like the RC during the sixties smdh We need to reclaim our institutions tbh

Don't know why Anglican neets don't just become priests tbh not like you're giving anything up tbf

Henry is English af and that's Norman lad just like William or Boronius

QUINTS FOR GENOCIDE

Terry's daughter is a feminist fucktard who wrote the new Tomb Raider. Nice way to cuck yourself.

QUADS FOR REMOVE SNP

totally not Arthur after King of the Britons, the true king of Britannia who sleeps in Avalon and will return to Britain with Excalibur in hand to drive the foreigners from our shores?

Edmund, Edgar, Edward, Morcar

Fair enough I see where you're coming from, but I see limitations as being a good thing most times

Normans aren't English, remove Normans.

This. Scotland needs a more civic party
checked tbh

(checked)

you can be traditionalist without marriage tbh.

And she also wrote the Overlord games. I wouldn't name anything after her, but her dad. Well done mate.

Oh yeah totally ;)

My ancestors passed down the same name for two hundred years so I only have a small pool tbf

Would be understandable otherwise tbh

my wife just wrote off our car.

we are flat broke

all we do is deal with problems she invents for us

fucking hell lads im too old to be this poor

WEW LAD

The vast majority of people shilling marriage call themselves traditionalists. They completely ignore the reality of it and say "just find a good woman" as if any one ever marries what they think is a bad woman.

Don't you have insurance? Where there's blame, there's a claim.

Séamus, Domhnall

Deoiridh, Anwen

poison her with mercury in her morning cuppa tea, get her sectioned and live peacefully lad

Would it be so bad to get civic with her?

fully insured

i'm not sure we can afford the £250 excess though.

christ almighty

Actually filtered, not filtered in jest.

You should bite the bullet

Scotcuks BTFO

Shag then deport lol

A core rule in my life is not to give up on my marriage.
It has made my life so much harder than it needs to be.
Why can't she just grow up.

ffs

Eternal reminder to join the leddit UKIP and smash the leftist remainians, just comment "UKIP" on this post: reddit.com/r/MHOC/comments/4qf3gl/join_a_party/?sort=new

kek my direct male line have been called John since the 1830's untill I was named Jamal

That's what payday loans for for lad, to put people who are in dire straits in an even worse position. You could always just dump her you know, although that's immoral.

Get out nigger.

I'm just whinging lads, soz.
I'd do this with my friends but I can't afford to do anything that allow me to make friends.

liveleak.com/view?i=851_1468778331

I get the feeling you don't approve tbh.

kek stop RPing fam. We'll be lucky if all of the illegals get the boot.

My OC, first time I've seen that one posted.

bully her tbh lad

Samuel James for mine in my mothers paternal line and alternating between William and Xao Xing in my paternal tbh

WE HAVE BEEN SET FREE FROM THIS CURSE

Just bully her lad, start putting your foot down.

imagine being that lad

THANK YOU KEK

Give me some pics of them and related memes tbh

tbh you deserve it all for being retarded enough to get married in the first place.

agree 100%. kek at how you get proven right by an example right as we're talking about it.

some women will never grow up
my mum for example, knocking on 50 and still acts like a teenager
if you've raised kids with her I'd dump her and get a mail order bride or some shit for sex

Makes sense to be honest

We're talking Richard, Henry, William, etcetera.

The kind of names which inspire pride and bring forth the image of a Chaddeus.

I've been found out

I've got a shitload of George and Henry'sin my family tree
with Franks and Percy's inter-spliced

Isn't Dick the shorthand of Richard? Or was that the joke and I'm dense?

Chad is a good name too tbh

I like Conrad or Cecil too tbh

Mohammed, Ahmed, Abdulla and Kasim

TRIPS FOR GET SINN FEIN TOO

TRIPS FOR KILL SINN FEIN ONCE AND FOR ALL AND UNITE IRELAND UNDER BRITISH RULE

TRIPS FOR KILL SINN FEIN ONCE AND FOR ALL AND UNITE IRELAND UNDER BRITISH RULE!

no
it was Jim, Jim, Jim and Jim

;_;

Have a rare LilyAllen.

It is, but you don't want your son to be know as a "Shorthand Dick" tbh.

Although there's Cecil Rhodes, the name has a more feminine "flow" to it imho.

that all, lad?

We'll get the bastards eventually fam, kek wants to wait until a hilarious time that we may sacrifice many memes in his name tbh

what a whore

Matthew, Mark, John and George. TBH

John, Paul, George and Ringo tbh

What the fuck is the context to this?

is this required for inspiration or something?

and for girls?

fuck thats puffy

I just like memes, lad. To be honest I don't really know much about cuckby, I don't pay attention when people talk about him. He's the lad that's been in pics with Virginia? And I recall something about him and his dog.

we must secure the existence of Woolworths and a future for pick'n'mix

Shit looks like its been chewed on

vocaroo.com/i/s1blgHzb3DHM

Stone them. Allah does not like girls. But if I must then Manjula and Kalifa. Inshallah

JUST

they have special pumps to make it do that

I've seen something similar from a vid where a bulgarian girl attached a vacuum to her pussy and turned it on

Amazing how many Jews survived the holocaust by the skin of their teeth.

Enoch, Nigel, Ian, David

Susan, Sophie, Deborah, Victoria

Susan and Deborah and maybe sophie are all jewish names
as is enoch and david i do believe

Wish I knew more about Louis tbh

This Liberty GB thing is becoming more and more obviously a staged event.

Susan is Phoenician

he's a homo? thought as much.

is it?
by that logic Dido's a good one then

Plus they're biblical names which have been adopted into our wider culture

Sucking feminine cocks is not gay according to the Sufi Hello Iqbal

stop insulting YHWH the god of the jews, christians and muslims tbh lad

How else would a party of one manage to get documentaries done by major channels?

Dido is a cool name fam

Checked

Who is louis? Is it someone from brit/pol/?

theres a hadith where mohammeds sucks the tongues of little boys for 'moisture'

/r9k/ i believe fam, probably cuck chan

Carmen?

Is that really her? Need chin comparison

Moshe, Avi, Ira, and Chaim?

Are you an autist?

hey brit/pol/
could you give me a short rundown on the iron lady?
to me she looks like an ordinary conservative but the universal hate (ding ,dong the witch is dead) from the left towards her seems to indicate there is more to her. am i missing something?

Latin for song m8, pretty nice

This father sounds like a typical cuck who has never bothered to actually raise his son, and just dump him in front of a computer and complains when the lad just sits in front of a computer all day.

Nope. Assuming you're an American - think of her as Britain's Reagan.

you said he didn't like girls though. i expect he likes masculine cocks.

John, Paul, George and Ringo?

She destroyed the system of nationalising every single industry which made Britain the "sick man of Europe" economically and modernised our industries and shit

She was tough and had sand but cuckservative policies.

actually a kraut but i get the picture.

thx.

Everyone blames Thatcher for breaking the unions. Nobody blames the unions for bringing the country to the breaking point, necessitating the unions be broken

tbh

I'm reminded that I haven't read today's Morality yet.
Thank goodness for your post, I would have entered withdrawal soon.

*dole music starts*

We don't take kindly to Jerrycucks round here, Yankee.

so you're wanting to make yourself miserable and pay a woman you're growing to despise to continue to live with you?

Laughingmgtow.jpg

Women don't ever grow up. They become less impulsive as their ovaries shrivel up and more tribal as they have kids (now they risk something in the future instead of gain from a hostile take over) but other wise women stay women.

There is a reason why marriage used to be considered a legal contract not an emotional bond. She gave you sex, you gave her shelter. You were never supposed to be OMG BBF5EVA, you were supposed to be mutual partners who co existed while having their own lives outside of the marriage. It benefited the man as he got kids (a legacy) and sex. It benefited the woman as she got security and to fulfill her desires for kids.

Disney fucked up everyone's idea of marriage and now we have this mess where people get married for 100% the wrong reasons and then find themselves miserable because they invested in emotions that don't last. It was a shitty deal and now both regret it but they're too invested to move on as we can see with the cucked husband here who is growing to hate his wife but is too proud to get rid of her.

Because I'm autistic I looked this girl up, her Twitter account was deleted but I found her new account and now she's a complete jew shill. What the fuck

twitter.com/MissLnghrst

I seriously don't understand. Am I misinterpreting her response to Cuckby?

By the 70s the government and industry had become quite infiltrated with marxist ideas. She was the only one with the balls to roll it back. Only the BBC and NHS were left untouched.

Does anyone know what happened to that autistic dude who went to one event with NA, got raided by the police and pussied out afterwards after crying? IIRC he became a Christian and no longer is a nationalist, lads.

I hope you're all doing your civic duty lads

She wasn't conservative. She was radical, particularly economically.

Left hate her because she broke the unions, sold off national industries, and presided over the death of manufacturing economy in the UK that increased the stark division in fates of the south and the north.

The Unions were (and are) dangerous and power hungry. Thatcher did the right thing.

Should be Matthew, Mark, Luke and John tbh.

no i thought Enoch Powell was based
still the name…

Based Tmozytv :^)

Strong point.
The unions deserve more blame.
Fucking Bolshies, they had an important rile and they fucked it

London needs to be nuked.

Whats for tea lads?

I just put on a nice stew. Carrots, babi taters, sausage, onion and cabbage. 'bout to walk teh ol' dogs then come home and put me feet up and watch a movie while I enjoy my stew. Could of done with a bit more veggie types but I'll take it.

And on that day Louis died, no more sweeties for him.
Lol at the father, how pathetic he is at being a father, probably neglected his son most of his life, stuck him in front of a computer. Now moans when the lad just spends his life in front of his computer.

but james is a boy name…

Kale, roasties, broccoli, chicken, mash, Yorkshires.

a bowl of olives
my shitty flat is starting to look like woes place when he went through that pomegranate mania phase
cept theres buckets of olives, stones, and lactic acid brine smell everywhere
fam i think im dying of salt overdose

This is why women shouldn't be in charge of anything

What do you mean? Our education on Thatcher's Britain consisted solely of videos of the miners on strike

Imagine the transformation of Berlin from the capital of degeneracy like this to the capital of the third Reich.

Here's to history repeating itself.

P
L
S
R
E
S
P
O
N
D

Did you listen to what his mum was saying? It's clearly her fucking fault for indulging his Autism.

I guess they are the natural replacement of cockneys.

==NEVER EVER=
E
V
E
R

E
V
E
R

leave us ttpw we love you really

What the fuck is that lad?

When can we kill them?

I'd like to contribute some good British ones but they're really suitable for this day and age

Pies.

Thought this was a reply to the children's name question tbh lmao

Yeah I was listening, I thought it was hilarious, the lads probably in his late teens and the fat fuck of a dad telling his son to start stamp collecting, instead of putting his foot down from day one.

Yeah the mother is trying to indulge the lads autism, but it's the fathers fault for letting the woman walk all over him. This is cuck mentality.

what being whipped by a whore is ok as long as you aren't dressed as a girl?

hell its behind closed doors with consenting adults
whats the problem here?
its just a degenerate being beaten by another degenerate for fun

No lad
Its sick

SICK I SAY

Get out you faggot. BE GONE AND NEVER RETURN. We're tracing your IP and we're coming to kick your metrosexual bollocks down your throat.

Why would you eat that shit man? Eat something proper.

How do trannies compare themselves to actual women with a straight face? Their broad shoulders, hard musculature, scarred implants and mutilated wound which has to be propped open every night lest it heal up are just too fucking apparent to ignore.

I remember this argument from years back, along with "the slippery slope is a fallacy".

Is that the 22stone jellybelly? Look like it.

Also, is this what London is truly like lads?

traps don't all have implants and wounds. tits can grow from hormones and be less gross and some keep their feminine penises.

Its time for a purge tbh

Does Blaire White still have her penis?

>>>/politics/

It makes my balls and the space behind them nice and itchy, but it's not really worth it when I get shit on my fingers

smdh

i don't know, sorry.

wrong!

i have no job, receive no benefits and only have minor savings
a bakery was throwing them out because they're out of date so i have about 50 plastic puckets filled with kalamata olives but not a lot else
kill me fam, its been olives on toast with tap water every day of the week for a fortnight now
all i taste is salt all the time

Hello Louis, so you're still alive, how's your dad, did, your mother divorce him?

I'm going to say you're wrong.
It means you're wrong because you're wrong
checkmate mr wrong

pls stop ignoring me

I'm not Louis, lad.

Have some (you)s, lad

I like the taste. Also
>Metrosexual is a portmanteau of metropolitan and sexual, coined in 1994 describing a man
Honestly, you can't even get your insults right.

Then stop living like him. Or Louis dad will come and bang on your door, he'll take away your sweeties too.

smh it's funny because you are a man. smh. don't lop your cock off, lad

Will I make any money? Will I have sex? Will there be delicious food? If not, piss off tbh.

It will perish then.

I gave up sweets weeks ago, lad. Still too fat to want to take a look in the mirror, and showering while fat doesn't feel good either.

>>a man
didn't he?

nice try shill

Oh it's you again, I forget about your i.d.
Pic of you here

this tbh. I just want to be left alone.

Nah, this is me, lad. I have a chin.

I hate how truthful that image is.

m8…

tbh women should be seen not heard tbh

Get down to a food bank, you can at least get baked beans and shit.

If you have no savings why are you spending money on the internet?

We /r9k/ now lads!

If the lad was an actual man he would tell her to shut the fuck up while he's eating but instead he was probably a faggot who posts about why he can't hold down a bird to autists like us on the interpipes

My chinese girlfriend told me she loved me and I feel the same way towards her. Is it really that wrong to have children with our Oriental kin?

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAD

My chinese girlfriend told me she loved me and I feel the same way towards her. Is it really that wrong to have children with our Oriental kin?

It really does seem the pathetic fat shit NEETs are turning this place into a /r9k/ shithole.
At least we can mostly agree on ttpw being a mentally disabled freak.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

My Chinese girlfriend told me she loved me and I feel the same way towards her. Is it really that wrong to have children with our Oriental kin?

Of course. Brit/pol/ loves "traps", gooks, 2d 8yo girls and elderly women. Just don't post women that are even 1/8th black because then they'll really bring the "morality" down on you.

This. There has been an exception in the anti-bully laws of Brit/pol/ for quite some time when it comes to trannies.

Lad, slow down posting lmao

who /wantsdaughters/ here?

The met didn't get back to the lad who asked them about the pic. no surprises there, not to mention the cucks in the comments.

twitter.com/kev44444/status/748947844212596736

Me.

I want to know what it's like to take a girl's virginity and if I have a daughter I can lock her in the basement until she's 14 and find out.

1ST FOR TTPW IS A PRETTY PRINCESS

I hate our police so fucking much

It's hilarious how inaccurate this. Only a basement dwelling NEET would think all asian women looking this as much as all white women look like pic related

Wew lad wtf tbh

THAT'S NOT WHY I WANT DAUGHTERS LAD

I lived in China town for ten years lad. The picture is 100% true

A Wyatt Man is pretty butthurt about gooks, I think one must have broken his heart at some point tbh.

Hello achmed

Post proof or you're a fag

Based President Hair Doggo facing down that coup tbh lads

I lived in China for 4 years, hk for 3, macau for 1, China town faggots need to fuck off, they think because they lived there they know all about Chinese culture, you lived in fucking China TOWN not China, you little spenk, I'll cut you.

What the hell kind of proof could I post lad? Want me to just travel back in time and time stamp myself you fool? They're disgusting. They hang up their skin tone underwear and weird looking fish on the landing and grow smelly herbs. They're FREAKS.

Are you that son, lad?

this aint my internet m8 its my student flatmates

Any of you lads got a webm of Peter reading "Into My Heart an Air that Kills" on Question Time?

Nay, nay, Mr Wilkes.

I'd bang her for that mammoth choc bar

My gf looks very similar to pic related. How is she not an honorary Aryan?

you're the reason people don't want to have children

They're fucking worthless cunts until it comes to arresting parents for instilling naughty views in their children, then they're excited about the easy prey.

>tfw already have two

Aftab please, just blow yourself up.

Don't lop your fucking cock off, lad.

Because you're filtered.

hell wanna tag team her for halfsies?
id even stomach american chocolate as long as i didnt have to eat anymore damned olives

Will we ever get fresh rare Virginias again?

wew

I'm nopt arsed about their fucking culture I'm arsed about what they're like and they're all fucking freaks and represent the ones that live here not in fucking nip nong land alright you fuck? I'll rape your bitch women and build superior trading ports on lease for 100 years biatch

She has a job now, lad, she doesn't need us where do you think the bikini pics came from?

Post pics of them, lad. I bet they are cute. You need a son tbh.

Can you understand
Why I want a daughter while I'm still young
I wanna hold her hand, and show her some beauty before they do the damage they can
But if it's too much to ask, if it's too much to ask
Then send me a mentally ill freak who can't quite grasp that being born with a penis means you're a man

I can't get enough, lad. I need more of her voice too.

soundcloud.com/breitbart/breitbart-news-daily-virginia-hale-may-3-2016

I'm white English you spenk, so you're going to rape white women? You sound like a dindu tbh lad.

PAKIS OUT

It is the divine right of Britons to rule over all other races.

It is the reason God put us on this earth and has preserved Britain throughout the ages.

The British Empire was just the beginning, a foreshadowing of the British Imperium of Man.

Filtered for being uncivic.

What's this, a civic nationalism for ants?

I just appreciate beauty, lad. I am not a paedo.

I had a cat like that once
it died of a brain tumour

lad, I…

Honestly don't buy it. Quit posting little girls, you creep.

Where's she working, anyway? I thought she had some serious illness and was goner.

Sage because fuck bumping with Ginnie.

kikebart

What makes me uneasy is the fact that these are probably overweight NEETs fantasising about having a daughter. Could you imagine that in public? Could you imagine their daughters mental state?

Is this better for you, white man?

Things being beautiful doesn't make them sexual, lad. We appreciate art, like paintings and statues, but that doesn't mean we want to fuck them.

smh, lad. It's a pic with a girl and a cat.

I wouldn't have children until I unNEET myself and become fit, lad.

You've made your allegiance lad and it ain't with the white British.

Imagine the kids talking at daycare

REEEEEEEEEEE I WOULDN'T HAVE KIDS AS A NEET

This is the problem with modern society tbh

Also I am very insecure about what I should name my kids. I don't want them to be bullied.

this tbh, and trannies

Gotta make more kids with parental issues, lad. Can't have you being the only insane tranny in this century.

hey if you keep flicking sperm out your bedroom window onto the street below you might actually fertilize a passing female
NEET's reproduce similar to fish

Working on it lad, but I'm not posting pics of my kids.

This is a good point

who does that, lad?

Said by a tranny no less. If irony could kill you would have just wiped out Brit/pol/ in a single post.

NEET's who wish to Breeeeeeeed

Hey merrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrn

Sicko.

Ironic.

smh, I will do that once I have a job, money and look handsome tbh.

You edited what I said, lad. had to check tbh

the man who unclogs the bogs

M8, I needed the set up for the joke. Kids are too damn fragile to put them out of the family at minimum for the first 5 years. After that there's a bit greater leeway, but it's still mentally unsound until about 11. Fuck putting the kids in government slave systems sooner than I absolutely have to.

How do I find a wife like this?

Pub.

Which one and you do know that some of them are boys?

It's like your some kind of racist lad

what?
fling jam jars full of your own sperm at passers by your house/cardboard box?
why wait?
live the dream user-kun!
start now!

Good point. Maybe their reaction would be "Like Mario?"

Move to the midwest in the US and find a Mormon.

What is wrong with you?

easy
you ever read the Genji Monogatari?
its something similar to that

Based NA tbh lads
fighting the civic menace

Into the filter it goes.

Why are they there?

No, lad. Find a wife.

I just want one wife, lad.

REEEEEEEE I DIDN'T SAY THAT

Sounds Japanese, what is it about?

She would be a lot more appealing if she wasn't a camwhore and didn't act like a dumbass, denigrating her femininity.

Why are women in a pub? Socializing and drinking I assume.

a prince falls in love with his aunt
she wont bang him because thats wrong
so he gets sad
he sees a girl in the court who looks like the spitting image of his aunt when she was young
so he dotes on her, pays for court lessons and raises her like a distant daughter
she basically becomes an imperial princess because he's raising her to become his perfect wife/lover

My dog was a mutt actually, I placed a bag over his head with Penn Gillette's face on it.

Oh no, not that, anything but that.

The vast majority of them marry one man but for whatever reason they tend to be baby factories

Out of character she's fine.

Yeah, but why would that kind of woman be found there?

;_;

Hasn't O'Meara written books and shit?

like an actual camwhore?
pass us the deets famo

Does alcohol make them baby machines? Seems like a poor mix tbh.

Theres a reason women shouldn't be allowed any exposure to politics tbh.

le Homo and le Negro face

I wouldn't know, I take camwhores at face value.

So you raise your own wife? How is that possible today?

Bars and nightclubs are where you go to find whores, pubs are where you go to find women who are a bit more reserved, at least compared to clubs. People tend to be a bit more responsible if they know everyone in their local.

oh very difficult user-kun
but if you want the perfect woman its the only way to go

wew
Nigel got us out of the EU whats based NA done for us lately

Brit/pol/ is gonna have to become Brit/r9k/ at this point.

tell me how, lad.

I think they killed a Sikh.

I fucking wish. Pathetic sacks of shit can't even do that.
Full stop.

wew
paki rape gangs abducting and raping white british girls and they get a Sikh
fucks sake NA

How about no?

You have always bullied me, lad, but deep down you love me, right?

smh, that's not the point. I don't even have facebook.

Rockerz88 was some weird shit. Didn't expect some shitposter from 4chon to do it. Guess smiley succeeded.

Shitposted relentlessly and allowed animal abuse if ID: 411a1f is anything to go by

Jesus fucking Christ lad, you're pathetic.

No I don't think they drink. The worst thing about them is that they believe in Mormonism and the stories of Joseph Smith.

Someone didn't get enough mummy hugs as a child.

pic related

well in the book
you have to her raise her from an early age in a very closed off enviroment
she cant interact with you at all for the first few years of her life
thats the tricky bit
she has to be in the care of someone else
after the age of 5 you can show yourself to her
come by for occasional visits
you have to be the only male she sees in her entire life until you marry her/she falls in love with you

so yeah trickyyyyyyy

No.

At least give me the (you), lad

How do you even do that without being an emperor?

with a bunker, or lots of rural land
kidnap someone and keep them chained up/enslaved and force them to look after the child or hire a nanny
i dont know its difficult in this modern day society

Jesus Christ.

I am a civic law-abiding lad, lad. I wouldn't do that, even if I have fantasised about it a bit.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/17/in-america-theresa-may-would-be-a-dangerous-pinko--which-is-why/

Anyone else post this lads? Trying to post something politically related before I go to bed.

TERRIBLE T, THE RED ANGLO MENACE OF GOMMUNISM

abcnews.go.com/live?stream=2&cid=abcn_tco

Also have a livestream to Obama cucking for Dindu Lives Matter

Good night lads.

And remember, Brit/pol/ has always been pro-bully regardless of the Yid NEET propaganda: NEETs who contribute nothing deserve to be bullycided.

As I said, you want a wife who will use your kids to gain attention for herself. This is a bad thing to want in a mate.

Also good luck raising 7 kids at once, you don't have the time to invest in any of them properly. You will end up as bad as single mother kids because they won't have enough time with any parent.

its a long term investment thats for sure
you have to wait until after puberty so thats at least a decade of waiting

so hire a nanny then fam

my grandmummy had like 15 siblings, lad

Mine too. All but two, turned out great or at least decent(By decent I mean employed and not criminal)

And look at the little shit that came from her child. I think we can all agree you are the perfect example of why 16 kids is wrong and they will go on to make even more fucked up little faggots.

Lad, stop.

I'll prove you wrong, lads. All my kids will be good tbh

Stop what, lad?

Bet you will

411a1f 80/592 posts of utter shite including young girl pics

pretty sure its the trap poster under a different persona

Mormons value families above almost anything else. One of the most important things for Mormons to do is to start a family.

I know. I used to be a Mormon.

Making up more than 12% of the posts while contributing nothing political.

do they know you escaped?

Gee whiz, it's almost like my fucking point proven.

Once you get beyond 3 kids at a time you're going to be laughing time to work with them. This isn't the 1920s where you worked with your kids on the farm any more. This is a vastly different era.

Oh, sorry, lad. I read it wrong. I'll prove you right tbh.

I just want to reach (100) without cheating, lad. I won't even be the first.

Talk politics, lad, I'll join.

Lad you post an abnormal amount in every thread. Is there really nothing you should be doing in the amount of time you spend shitposting?

Ever time that gets posted I always can't stop thinking about how it'd feel to dick that

what would you do if your 'son' wanted to be your daughter, brit/pol/?

Cheers for actual politics related post lad. Night. I've just tuned in to LBC radio, talking about whether multiculturalism has failed. Don't think I can be arsed with this thread tonight.

smh, lad.

I could read I guess.

two people

Delete this

Sperg

Find out who sexually abused them and then kill them probably.

Ok, do you think May will actually allow a brexit or would she risk the tories not being elected for two decades after either directly fucking it up or delaying it on purpose?

All we really did was go to church every Sunday, read the bible, talk about the bible, and stuff like that.

I guess all the super wierd shit goes on at the top?

Post more of these superior NA Pepes lad

this tbh

Where did you, go, lad? You had more than me before. smh

hard question tbh. Could go either way tbh.

They're D E V I L I S H Pepes, lad.

uh huh
just wait until the nightmares start becoming more clear with age and you realise that night pastor anderson locked you in the rectory with him all night wasn't just a horrible nightmare

How about an NA Maki-chan?

The whole multiple wives thing was started after one of the wars, since Mormons value the family unit so much, and a large majority of men had perished. A while after the fact however, polygamy was forbidden again, but a sect of Mormons decided to break away and create their own offshoot. When you hear about Mormons with multiple wives, its usually this offshoot that they are talking about.

Jesus, lads. Cops dying like flies in America.

I'm masturbating tbh

Right now?

of coursh

We didn't have pastors. Every Sunday 2 or 3 members of the church would be called on to provide either a story from the bible or a story of how religion had helped them in some fashion.

You're not the same lad, lad

Get a load of these faggots.

But goy, we had 1 good child. That means we're at a 50/50 ratio.

One bad egg can undo the work of a 1,000 good people.

p.s. I do not give a shit if you make 14 white people. Not all whites deserve to exist. Don't be a cuck and let shitty whites into your white ethno state or they will just open the doors to the niggers and kebab again. Not all whites are good, if they were we wouldn't be in the mess we're in you retards.

Multiple wives goes back far beyond the wars we have a record of. If a man can protect and feed 10 wives then he would take 10 wives. Our genetic records show this.

Just 10 more, lads, please let me have them

so its like a communist church
ewwwwwww

Reported for spam :^)

Who /based/ here?

Yeah fam

what's wrong with multiple wives tbh? must be pretty comfy for the women, if they can get over jealousy.

I will have as many kids as I want, this idea that some of them have to be failures sound cucked tbh. I'll be a good daddy unlike my daddy

I am not spamming/cheating, lad.

To Virginia?

Ehhh yea pretty much.

Sounds like a big risk, lad.

Nah just whatever takes my fancy tbh

12 good kids and 2 bad kids. They weren't wiggers, they were white trash that drank a lot and got by, by doing beaner tier physical labour. Died young due to the drinking. They never drag raced or stole cars. Not sure about the knocking up dindus but the dindus would've had kids anyway.

Where the hell do you get these pics? Seems a bit obssesive Unless she uploads them on IG or something

Not enough resources to go around; jealousy as natural reaction towards securing those resources, it will never go away; less wives for the rest of the men, increasing social unrest; less time investment for each individual child and split loyalty between half-siblings.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Never said there was anything wrong with it, just stating it is what it is.

Just went for a run, god I'm an unfit fuck.

Alright, lad. You don't want to say. That's okay.

I ask people posting them for permission.

I will have kids one day, lad.

You're a revolting piece of shit.

WEW, LAD

some women won't be up for it, but for those that are? getting to share a husband who loves you all, working together to please him, lying together in bed around him…

better that women go to the best men than have to settle for cucks. multiple wives will help men like that look after their children.

Can't be bad if you're fit enough to run tbh.

Nice false equivalence. Them making halflings is your speculation anyway.

What if they become lesbian, lad?

Sorry lad

5 years ago I could do double the distance in less time smh tbh

Take a moment to think of the 22 stone fuck on here that gets out of breath starting his computer up.

How big are you, lad?

they can be lesbian together sometimes and still love their husband and put out for him. taking dick is too good to give up.

I guess having kids might make them stay too tbh

I'd rather not tbh, I want to be as good as I used to (which was pretty fucking good ngl).

In a society full of cucks you have the quality of the society is shit-tier. You want to have strong men with good wives each. One of the problems of multiple-wives is you end up with frustrated men with nobody to fuck and they end up going for their sisters, because that's the closest free pussy available. Furthermore sex and female attention starved men are more prone to violence and sexual attacks towards the women they can't get.

You are fucking scum and mods are faggots for not banning you.

Height or weight?

This thread needs more BASED TRAPS

"Lesbianism" isn't real, lads.

smh. I am going to the gym tomorrow, lad. Please don't bully

both

I am just desperate for (100) right now, lad. I'll tone it down.

Same exact logic retard.

Most people are revolted by incest so no.

Most men won't rape even if they have no other choice to get laid. Rape requires a lot of motivation and risk, if you're too beta to be successful you will lack those things.

Thanks, lads. I finally did it. I reached my first (100). Thanks, based lads.

Sorry lad. Good luck with it.

Kek
im about 12-13 stone myself so not that healthy chum

Shitpost

I know, lad, but they don't know that.

WEW LAD

Thanks, lad.

shitpost

5'8" kill me tbh and 66kg

Stop spamming, lad

shitpost shitpostshitpostshitpost

shitpost

I'm so sorry, lad

Stop the spam, and stop stealing dubs and trips

get prostitutes.

women can feel attracted to other women. this way they can get it out of their system under their husband's supervision.

congratulate me, lads. I made it to (100+)

S H I T P O S T
H
I
T
P
O
S
T

shitpost

shitpost

shitpost

shitpost

shitpost

shitpost

shitpost

shitpost

shitpost
shitpost
shitpostshitpost
shitpost
shitpostshitpost
shitpostshitpost
shitpost
shitpost

You're spamming, lad. I think that can get you banned.

dindu nuffinz need some fucking speech therapy

Well I'm not fat, at least that's something and not a virgin so better then most of Brit/pol/ there

some of us are saving ourselves for marriage, lad.

somebody's grouchy today!

Sure lad :^)

REEEEEEEEEEE GET YOUR CHIMP ARMS OFF OUR SLAGS

I'm still pretty fucked from the run tbh

IT'S THE TRUTH LAD

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Just fucking stop living.

Rancid.

shitpost

Hey lad just a bit of banter _hue_

Did Mitchell & Webb know something about Are Nige that we don't?

S

Stop it, lad. Someone might report you. I obviously won't.

H

What are muzzies? What is forced lack of partners? What is shift from natural white way of partner management to a more crisis oriented marriage form that is polygamy in times of normalcy? You can't expect people to be of high quality and to be able to enforce this without negative consequences.

Prostitution and lax characters thrive together. It's attempting to create one problem to solve another when there is absolutely no benefit in times of normalcy and ~50/50 men/women split of marriage age.

I

I

G
G
Y

D
I
G
G
Y

T

T

P

P

You're cheating, lad. Your post count doesn't count tbh

The comments on that video are fucking cancer lads. Loads of sheboons saying 'AYYOOO LOOK AT DA WHITE GIRL YO'

youtube.com/watch?v=4KHxGB3Fni8

Fuck you, diversity.

O

Make a new thread lad

NEW THREAD WHEN?

So the boy wants to shitpost with the rest of the men ?

Make the next thread about BASED traps

S

bASED TRAPS. BASED SHITPOSTING

No, please make it about me. Celebrate me finally getting past (100).

How about we celebrate with cake, tubbers?

T

T is for trannies. BASED TRANNIES

You deplorable cunt.

lad I gotta be honest, that's really impressive

B

I AM SHITPOSTING ON A POLITICS BOARD!!! LEL SO EBIN

Wow HelmersBelt. This message you're sending is truly inspiring, a real work of art.

a

Not really. He's just clogged up the entire thread with his lack of a life.

S

BAN ME IF YOU WANT YOU FAGGOT MODS

E

E

Nah, lad. If I cheat I will break down and crave sweets.

Thanks, based lad.

It's just this once, lad.

WEW LAD

never heard that before. smh

Has Helmer had a breakdown or is he usually like this and I've just missed it?

D

Lad I never thought you'd sink to their level

Don't ban him, lads. We have to be better than him.

Helmer is usually pretty based

WELL DONE (100) POSTER YOU LEGEND

Helmer is a little bitch lad

You can usually rely on Helmer. We've all been corrupted with shitposting recently

THANKS, BASED LAD

for once i agree with mr triptard. please, mods, ban it!

I think this tripfag has finally snapped. He's falling apart before our eyes.

Hahahaha another attention whoring cunt BTFO

This. I like Helmer, even if he keeps bullying me. I am the better person.

The Super probably told him to let a Paki rapist off with a caution.

HANG EVERY BULLY

HelmersBell

heads up lads, I usually make threads for u guys but i cba this time

(86)!?!?!?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

haha lep epic post count :'DDDD so funni! :DD

(checked)
this tbh

(checked)
What's special this time?

It's gonna be a Trap thread. Buckle up.

You're an immoral animal abuser. Hang yourself at once.

don't worry, lad you will make it one day