ITT: Dead careers

ITT: Dead careers

Other urls found in this thread:

linkshrink.net/7IQ5Ij
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Oldman
theguardian.com/film/2014/jun/25/gary-oldman-apologises-in-antisemitism-row-mel-gibson
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've got a part for her…

She's aged quite badly tbh

Saw this one close up HD pic of her once where you could see all the hair on her face. Gross.

You'd see a lot of hair on people's faces with a close-up high definition picture

yeah but its gross on women

you can search more here linkshrink.net/7IQ5Ij

shame

Can you show where he named the joo pls? :3

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Oldman

MUH JOOS MUH JOOHS MUH JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS

this is why no one takes you Holla Forumstards seriously, you always box with shadows

theguardian.com/film/2014/jun/25/gary-oldman-apologises-in-antisemitism-row-mel-gibson

Its funny how it seems all non-jews in Hollywood are just holding in their anti-jew rants and some end up blowing up.

trust me, it's impossible to spend a large amount of time with jews and not come to hate them

I used to live in a building where 90% of the people were jews, and they were very nice neighbors for years. But they were anti-israel people who fled.

I have a jewish neighbor. She's a qt. But the stereotype about them being harpies holds true for her, constantly nagging.

I've got a part for her too…

Would she nag your penis if you asked?

Too bad, to. He legitimately crazy enough to be one on the greats.

His career will outlast him because it will be unfinished.

Too soon

Roberts, Emma

She looks a cute there tbh especially with that hair.

Why is she shouting at the camera?

Because she's filming a movie?

So that's a shot from a movie? I thought a journo might have been taking pics of her when she didn't want it.

Was carrying the coffin more difficult than putting her in it?

Why does she look dirty? Who is this? What movie?

Well apparently he fucked her to death so…

You came too late

Where did her awesome tits go?

Dude looks good with a beard. No homo.

literally who?

not soon enough

he should've hero'd before that robot movie

but i liked Robots

He named the Jew after Dark Knight. Darkest Hour is a British film.

Amanda Seyfried
Emma Stone
Mila Kunis

We should launch a class action lawsuit against women on behalf of all men for fraud. I fall for the makeup meme every time. Literally putting lipstick on a pig. Please help me.

Reported for Jewry ✡

she looks extra kikey in those pics

Jim Carrey's girlfriend suicide seemed weird. Hollywood being what it is, could have been a number of things. Dirt, keep her mouth shut, sacrifice, payback, who knows.

I want her as She-Hulk now! Fuck the rights issues… But seriously, where did her tits go?

(checked)
Wow… What did he mean by this?
Still seems to be doing alright, I doubt Shia LaBeouf, Kate Mara (honourable gentile) and Gal Gadot would have him with them if he'd kept up with it.

Who?

Who is this? No really, dont recognize. And whise dead?

Nvm am retarded

Delicious

I miss Michael Cera

He was a decent kid who was unfortunately pushed as The Next Thing. Let's face it, no one saw Superbad or Juno specifically for Michael Cera. Now whenever he shows up in a movie it's as a punchline. Kind of sad.

Wasn't after Patch Adams tho?

This is in the first paragraph. Immediately as I read it, thought:

Then second paragraph goes with:

The only thing you can always trust a jew on, is in him being a Jew. Once you start digging up their shit even slightly, it becomes like reading the same story millions of times, identical each time.

How is it possible that someone falls for this? They don't even vary their MO