Is there a video of the truck that's in the process of running over the people?

Is there a video of the truck that's in the process of running over the people?

I would like to edit my WebM and include the video in it so I can have footage of during,and after the attack.

Other urls found in this thread:

webm.land/media/AFZE.webm
tomatobubble.com/nice_france_terror_hoax.html
youtube.com/watch?v=4o1iYdP21iU
bbc.com/news/world-europe-36864440
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No one was ran over.

t. false flag fags

From unrelated thread.

Here's the video

Damn! I hadn't saw that, I almost wish I hadn't watched it now, but we need to know what we are up against.

bump

Jesus fucking Christ. It looks like when a cartoon character gets smashed.

There is. Look on Liveleak.
Same one as from .

Fuck. The screaming at the end of that video, is he saying "My daughter! My daughter!" in English? I can't even accurately articulate what I'm feeling right now.

I think it was two people but I'm not sure. Fuck.

I don't think the French PM saw it. What kind of sick fuck tells his people to get used to seeing their daughters get squashed by trucks?

I really don't have a reaction image that may at all accurately portray the white-hot blinding rage that this video produces inside of me. And that slow motion video, fuck. That guy is dead now.

I want to just reach out and pull him from the path of that fucking sandnigger, but I can't, I don't blame the cameraman, probably didn't know what the fuck was going on until that last split-second when the camera wobbles.

This has really done it for me. This is it. Every last sandnigger and cuck that professes the muslim faith must die.

He dindu nuffin.
He a good truck.
He was just trying to turn hisself around.

WOOOOOW HOW THE FUCK WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT WOULD HAPPEN???
FUCKING BUGGY TRUCK HAHAHA

If the guy was Italian, I'd say he's saying "madonna!" ("mother of God!")

Is there a video up of the horror scenes interlaced with hollande bs. might be good for redpilling.

Bump

Dubs confirm death to the sandnigger.

14/88 We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children
It is clear that we cannot let the other live, every time we attempt to live in peace they attack. These loq iq sangniggers don`t seem to realize that we are holding back.
We should be done with them. Let`s show them some proper kindness.

That's a lot of blood that entirely missed splattering on the truck. How many people did it smash again?

That's hillarious

people dont tend to explode into a shower of blood
once the truck had ran over them the blood just oozes from the mush, the trucks tyres were only in contact with the victim for a split second

T-they don't?

HEIL HITLER

Better question where is the initial d edit I can't find a link that isn't shoahed

It was a closed street. There wasn't supposed to be any traffic at all. Nobody was expecting anything to come barreling down the street. It would be like expecting a truck to come plowing down Bourbon St during Mardi Gras.

top fucking kek

Four lions has some good moments

I still have doubt because there wasn't any blood on that white truck at the end after the muzzie got shot. None of the videos show any direct impact, by the way, and there's no blood trails at all from tires.

tomatobubble.com/nice_france_terror_hoax.html

It might have been a hoax but damn, that's some good sfx.

we know about these things called concrete barricades here in the US

You can literally see the puddle of blood pooling together and coagulating underneath the cabin in the 3rd pic.

I saw it too, but how can everything else be spotless?

Because as user said people don't explode when hit, at least not unless you're traveling at an extreme speed.

Even your first picture is stretching it if you want to compare the two. That's an 18 Wheeler which weighs between 36,000-80,000lbs, that was on a highway going at least 70 MPHs and it hit a deer which looks like it was 80lbs at most.

Story time: I had a left leaning friend that was actually hit by the truck but survived. Had always had arguments about Islam with him. He texted me last weekend from France

He's voting for Trump now. Feels smug

okay, if that were true, why aren't you using it as another reason to hate muslims due to them being .. muslims?
muslims did it, and allah made them do it

Also : how do you explain the video's where there's a truck driving through the crowd?

Holla Forums saving one life at a time.

Serving the dual purpose of
A. Letting us question the violent nature of the islamic death cults
and
B. Letting us question our governments ability and willingness to make the right decisions, demoralizing.

that first pic is a high speed impact with the body caught in the grill allowing it to spray blood over the truck, the deer's heart was probably still beating for some time pumping blood out

the nice truck wasn't driving overly fast around 30 to 40 mph, most of the victims would have gone straight under the truck or under the wheels

mush doesnt spray blood it oozes it

The truck was going 40kmph, which is usually pretty survivable (with broken bones and some internal bleeding).

It wasn't going fast enough for that splatter effect and body bursting as in the deer picture.

The real carnage happened as people went under the truck, piled up and got mangled as they were dragged and crushed between the truck, asphalt and wheels.

Makes sense. Thanks, anons.

HAVE A NICE DAY=

Yes, yes you are user.

I don't understand how he could hit so many people, when all they had to do was run 5 steps to either side. The truck can't climb steps or jump walls.

Are the French more dense than cows?

its not that easy in a packed crowd, most didnt even know the truck was there until it was on top of them

If you see the vids then you can see that many people don`t see it in time. The truck does some bits slow, and then really mows them down.
Most people never actually experience any happenings, their reaction is to just freeze.

Note the music here:
And remember it was a festival going on with packed crowds. You really couldn't know until it's too late.

Yes

I feel bad for laughing

But feel good with those digits.

I severely doubt it was a hoax.

Though if you go to this video and click on 1:30 over and over, it sounds like the narrator is saying "the illusion" and the lady's dress looks like it has a bunch of skulls. Very peculiar.

=WE'RE BEING RAIDED= This is simply a good attempt at sliding, HIDE AND REPORT.

good try

France Nice Front View of Truck Attack

youtube.com/watch?v=4o1iYdP21iU

Apparently, the Nice local government has very good security camera footage of the attack, but the French government wants the videos deleted because they might agitate the goy cattle.

bbc.com/news/world-europe-36864440