BABY DRIVER - New Edgar Wright movie trailer

Step aside with all those capeshit trailers, here comes real kino

Is this a movie about some autstic kid LARPing as the driver? Did Holla Forums write this?

So it's Drive meets Oceans 11?

It looks pretty good. It's nice to see that there are directors who still know how to make good action/heist films. Crap like Fast and Furious and Ocean's 11 are pretty stupid and action in them is usually bad. And surprisingly enough, all three women actresses in it are actually attractive. Especially main girl, who looks a lot like young Madchen Amick.

Is Egar Wright, dare I say it, /ourguy/ ?

FAIL

Drive wasn't good because of the action scenes or because of the love story, it was good because of the character development of the main guy, and the slow unravelling of each layer of reality until the mafia underworld was finally nakedly visible.

Nice try Refn

actual photo of anti drive plebs

Jon Hamm is a meme actor that doesn't belong in movies.

i'll probably see it at some point, looks good.

It would be better if the kid was actually a autist larping as the driver and he finds himself stuck in the criminal situation and he has no real driving skills,hilarity ensues,through magic of kek and pure autism he manages to foil all of the criminals and get the girl.

So it's Drive except somehow a thousand times worse?

Drive was good because of the cinematography and the soundtrack.

Lilly James

Same thought here, I wish she was in more stuff she's so hot when she smiles.

You can crush mountain with that jaw

Might as well call all movies good, the cinematography there was average as it can get
Soundtrack varies among many

edgar wright hasn't made good flicks, let alone kino in ages

It was good because of the synth soundtrack and the part where ryan gosling kills a jew

The mask bit was kind of funny. The Michael Myers killer mask was actually based on a William Shatner/Kirk mask.

Seriously?

The lead actor looks like a faggotboy, Ryan Gosling somehow seemed more threatening.

Wow, Sam Hyde vs The World really was the end of his career. Weird.

Yes, it's called narcissism.

I thought it was about a baby that's a driver

Uh, what?

Superior getaway driver kino coming through