Why do people pull out when they have sex? Sex exists so that we can procreate...

Why do people pull out when they have sex? Sex exists so that we can procreate. If you aren't going to cum inside then there is literally no point. You might as well just fap if you intend to pull out.

Procreation is for suckers, enjoy your life long parasite.

This.

wish your parents thought the same

They did since I exist.

And thus, the joke flew straight over the OP's cranium and into the horizon.

What joke? I posted about no pulling out. The other user said that he wished my parents thought the same thing, which they obviously had to have thought because I exist, meaning that they did not pull out.

Fuck a MILF. I squirt inside mine all the time, no babies yet.

I am not wrong.

Must I spell it out for you? He is saying that you are an accident and that he wished your parents had fapped instead of fucking, thus preventing you from existing. You're welcome.

im the guy who made the joke. thank you. that was painful to watch

He said "wish your parents thought the same". "the same" implies thinking the same thing that I posted. I posted about NOT pulling out and that fapping should done if you DO pull out. If he intended his meaning to be as you said then he should have stated something along the lines of "wish your parents pulled out and thought the same".

The notion that you were an accident was implicit. It's an insult captain autismo, not a logical proposition.

An insult without logical flow only insults its creator.

dont blame the god for your existence

This was a good insult.

8/10 would insult again

holy shiittt ahahahhaha

I've got two little adorable parasites so I had a vasectomy. I cum when and where I want now.

Hue.

Why even live?

Go back to Africa, silly nigger!

Yes, sex is supposed to make children.

And women are supposed to be wives, loyal to their husbands, and fully commited to raising those children.

And men are supposed to be the guardians of their families, to provide for them, and to lead their households.

However, modern society has given us sluts – bedding multiple men out of wedlock and leeching them with alimony, raising children without a strong male figure and seeing this as a sign of being "liberated", which only makes them maladjusted. And ultimately this does not make women happy, for soon the charms of youth wither, and they go alone and frustrated, without a true family to show for it, and without a companion willing to be by their side through thick and thin.

sounds like some sort of sadomasochism to me
ive never done it
condom at worst…. otherwise i know of at least 3 women that likely fathered my kids, with beta fathers raising them
i only hope that my genes overpower any single mother or beta father childhoo they receive

That's all social conditioning. You're only supposed to do two things: Procreate(fuck) and survive (don't do something stupid and get yourself killed)

In the cave men days it was find a woman to rape and don't get killed by a hyena. Today it's evolved into be a good provider for your wife and her boyfriend and don't go to America or Europe

Then why do we have instincts related to parenting?

Human babies are completely incapable of fending for themselves for a long time. This is due to the fact that human babies are born too early (in comparison to other species) because our brains made our head sizes too big for the female anatomy to hold past 9 months. Because of this the babies that had parents who had stronger instincts to raise their children lived on and carried on the bloodline while the babies that had parents that did not raise them died and thus the entire bloodline died. Raising children is part of what we are 'supposed to do' and only an idiot cannot figure that out. It is not social conditioning it's part of our evolution.

dude you are a buzzkill

You'll be raped and murdered by the sandniggers your country brings in to fill the gap in children you aren't having.

bononos prove u wrong, u dumb shit

Out-cummers = scum
In-cummers = master race

this.
Ahmed will be taught that America came to be when the Arabs won their independence from the Ottoman Empire in 1776

7/10 insult. Would be 10/10 if God was actually real.

im takin this as 8/10 and 9/10 are taken for demi gods and family members

i wish my parents thought the same

they did. tho they forgot halfway thru. talk about bad genetics

The birth rate in the US is still above 2.1, so that shouldn't happen. Even if it did, I'd be long before it actually took place, so it isn't my problem.

Tempting, but next thing you know she wants a "serious relationship" because she knows she's getting to old to find somebody.

pulling out is for betas

protip dont be a faggot and cum in that pussy

Nice
Now fuck off OP

Wait. Hold up.

I thought the joke was that OP is actually adopted. His parents didn't have sex to procreate, they had it for pleasure; hence, they didn't think the same as OP. If they had never adopted him he wouldn't be here, but in some shitty orphanage, and they might have had a biological kid, who wouldn't be a retard that posts dumb shit on Holla Forums.

I'm so confused.

You're confused because you're retarded.

Kek
ive done as you have described
i have two sons and a daughter and if their mothers knew who I was id have to pay alimony

It was a bad insult and that's what has caused confusion about it.

If you're not a man about it and run your own house like it's supposed to be run then your woman and the kids, especially the kids, will walk all over you.

She may very well milk you. You will have no authority over the kids. You become nothing but a pussy whipped deluded 'bread winner' who goes out and busts his balls every day to pay the bills. For her, you are just a means to get a kid for herself and otherwise be a chump taxi driver for her and her kids.

If you want a kid make sure you get a kid out of her because 100% of women are programmed to get a kid out of you.

It is no more social conditioning than male penguins keeping the eggs on their feet is social conditioning.

It's instinct. It's the life that you are best adapted for. It's the reason our species is so smart - our young have huge brains, inside huge heads, that are too big to fit through the birth canal when the children are at full term. Thus, all of our children are born premature. Thus, the children needs extra care. Thus, contribution from the male during pregnancy and after birth is extra important.

Among your ancestors, those males that had an instinct to fall in love and feel attached to a female and provide her with protection and resources - and those females that had an instinct to select such males, and to behave in ways that would encourage the love and attachment instinct from those males - they left more and healthier offspring.

They passed that instinct on to you. Now, I fully admit that the instinct is vestigial in a society that forces male contribution (or, maybe it's not and we just don't realize it yet), but it is an instinct. It's not social conditioning.