Columbine thread

columbine thread

adding the first 2 since 4 was too big

TWO WAS TOO BIG AS WELL

still contributing though

final dump!

literally All I have. I hope some of you can provide me with some new stuff. Thanks.

Honestly, why do you have all of this? It's fucking creepy and not going to do anything for you. Either you're fascinated in the whole thing or genuinely insane.

you mad bro?

Columbine never gets old. You must be a boring person.

I may be insane, who knows. Want to see my rekt folder?

oh boy, time to out edge the competition lads.

Stfu tripfag scum

post pics, niggerfag

I will when I get it from Amazon, I'll make a shrine and everything and pose.

k

Not in this thread you fucking gaylord

do you have columbine webms to share tho?

here you go dude

holy shitballs, never seen that one before. Muchas gracias my man

the clips that are obviously from a movie/video/reenactment, what are they from?

I see this thread every now and then. why is this shit forced so hard on this board? why this specific incident? why not Cho's shooting or any other school shooting?

Why specifically school shootings? why not other types of massacres like Jones town? or some of the massacres in Africa or China?

Why this specifically?

A documentary about the shooting.

Because Columbine was iconic in its day! People are attracted to it because Columbine has been fleshed out so thoroughly by the media, it's the epitome of the school shooting theme.

The most fascinating about the entire thing is the psychology of the shooters, and the fat that there were TWO culprits as opposed to other similar incidents in which only a single shooter is involved.

They could've smoked some weed and just transferred schools.

anyone have sauce on the song? I tried googling the lyrics but I can't find it :'(

Why dont you two just go back to fucking reddit where you wont have to see the scary columbine videos faggot

NORMIES GET OUT
Columbine user best user

You would think Columbine would have had at least one hard-ass student nigga with a gun to shoot down those white boyz.