Sup Holla Forums how does it feel knowing this boards actively dying?

Sup Holla Forums how does it feel knowing this boards actively dying?

Fine, life goes on.

Sad

It's true. Things were much better when hw was running the show. This place went to shit as soon as Jim, his faggot mods, and and that one asshat who hw hired to redo the board came along and shit all over everything. This shit hole can't even get over 700 users. I don't remember what the numbers were before all the faggots came along, but this place was hopping all the time

What happened to him?

Feels bump

I agree. Jim did this!

Infinity NEXT

Sup op how does it feel know you're a faggot?

I honestly think Holla Forums will make a comeback. It's been long overdue for another halfshit exodus.

It can happen.
It's already happening.

Not apparently because Holla Forums is really dying. PPH has been going down slowly.

What's more is that even when the brunt of memes [image macros] become reposted and degraded across the net ad-nauseum, memes [mind genes] will still do battle.

Holla Forums went to shit when Hotwheels died. Now it's run by a rulecuck's retarded chink son and the only boards worth a damn are Holla Forums, Holla Forums, and /r9k/. Everything else is overrun with leftists and reddit tier kek shitposters. I'm only here because there's nowhere else to go.

you can go to 4chan

4chan is worse because Hiroshima Nagasaki's datamining is even more blatant than Jim's. The post quality is no better either.

the ip count has fallen from an average of about 830 to barely 700 in a month. judging by the content, most Holla Forums users are Holla Forums users of one sort or another who stop of on Holla Forums to shout a slogan or two on their way to hq.
who needs Holla Forums anymore anyway? there are 13000 boards on Holla Forums divided between maybe 3k users.

Jim would cry if he saw this

Cripplekike and PHPPro killed this site by leaving it unusable for a fucking year and migrating all the small board communities onto a "beta" that was rarely even up. They wrecked everything.

Did you know that Holla Forums is in the middle of a clusterfuck inner war right now, too?
Take a look at it if you don't believe me.
Look in what impossibly messy state it is right now.
With tons of trumptards regretting their vote and support and turning against Holla Forums itself.

Are you ready for what's to come?
Because i'm ready.
I'm so fucking ready.

PREPARE YOUR ANUSES

I just want to know where all the cool people went.

YOUR BOARD IS DEAD

AND NO ONE CARES

IF THERE'S A NEW CHAN

I'LL SEE U THERE

Hi, schlomo. Won't be long now.

This made that trump won, eh matey?

mad*

Trump supporters illiterate confirmed

Resorts to pictures cause illiterate lol

Who's the illiterate here exactly?

Trump supporters

Aww how cute, the trumpel is getting mad.

what's left in 8ch \b/ are

I miss 2014-15 Holla Forums

Are you sad that you are no longer welcome pedo?

im not

a pedo

though

but seriously

since the majority of them were

gone here in /b\

it became a shithole

full of 4chan-tier fags

*it's now dominated by 4chan-tier fags

sad…

it used to be so good under HW

This is what happens when leftypol invites redditors.

Get your facts straight, Holla Forums is the board that actively recruited from /r/thedonald

FACT CHECK:
Incorrect, it was Jim that saved Holla Forums.

I'm right here under your noses

Literally no proof of that even happening.

Try again goons, no one is falling for your obvious d&c bullshit. Holla Forums is perfectly fine, the only ones who happen to not see that are, wait for it, pedos. Also cuckchanners, goons, /inth/ and the other fucks that are a cancer on this site.

AND YOU KNOW WHY THAT IS MY FRIEND?
That is because pedos have been actively shitting up the board since they got /hebe/ taken away, petulant children they are. Whining and bitching.

It's part of the cycle that Holla Forums goes on.

Basically This.

Pedofags had their own board but couldn't contain their fucking autism and started the attempt to spread it on all the other boards. Now they wanna come back, throw a shit fit and act like Holla Forums owes them something in which they don't and no one really gives a shit.

seems legit

Those were all HW decisions HE made while he was "running the show" that's literally how he "ran the show". So get his crippledick out of your ass and wake up.

Need I also remind you that 24/h|75post captcha was HW idea, as well as hola botnet. Need I go on?

There's a nigger behind wojack isn't there?

gee why is that? because the mods delete any random thread they feel like or ban people for no reason?

watch this post for the reason why this board is fucked (the big red text says it all)

Wasn't there an exodus a while back? Where did they go?